「Heather」 - Yoonseok

By lcvley_min

"I wish I were Heather.." - Inspired by the song "Heather" By Conan Gray COMPLETED! <3 More

One: The 3rd of December
Two: "but shes such an angel"
Three: "Polyester"
Four: "A Sight for Sore Eyes"
Five: "Kinda wish she were dead"
Six: "Why would you ever Kiss me?"
Seven: "Brighter than a Blue Sky"
Eight: "I Wish i Were Heather"
Nine: "Greetings and Salutations"
Ten: "i'll name it later" (filler)
Eleven: "Mesmerized"
..uh-
Twelve: "I Love You"
Thriteen: "Getting Colder"
Fourteen: "While I die"
Fifteen: "Our Song"
J I M I N
1k!
Sixteen: "Le Younger Koo"
Seventeen: "Shy Shy Shy"
Eighteen: "Half as Pretty"
Nineteen: "3 is greater than 2"
Twenty: "Risky Risky Wiggy Wigi"
Twenty one: "The Last"
Twenty Two: "Heart Shaker"
Twenty Three: "My Baby~"
Twenty Five: "Gwangju"
Twenty Six: "What a Sick B-Day"
Twenty Seven: "Uh-Oh"
Twenty Eight: "Shut up Heather!"
Twenty Nine: "Lovely"
Thoughts: Sequel Ideas + Ending
Thirty: "Cookies"
Thirty One: "Detention"
Thirty Two: "Put a Ring on it"
Thirty Three: "Mine"
W O W
Thirty Four: "On One Knee"
Thirty Six: "I Still Remember"
Thirty Seven: "Wedding Bells"

Twenty Four: "Boy with Luv"

745 36 25
By lcvley_min

It's been awhile ("bAbY gIrL"). I'm So happy to be updating again!

Yoongi woke up, the smell of eggs and bacon evident in the air. He sat up, noticing Hoseok wasn't there anymore.

Hoseok opened the door, noticing Yoongi was now up. "Oh, I see you're up now princess."

Yoongi nodded, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Mhm.." he hummed.

Hoseok chuckled, bringing in a tray of food, and placing it in Yoongi's lap. "I made you breakfast.."

Yoongi gasped, giving Hoseok a small smile. "Thank you hobi.." he mumbled, leaning in to give Hoseok a kiss.

Hoseok got in bed, returning the kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day my love.." he muttered, smiling softly.

Yoongi giggled, laying his head on Hoseok's shoulder. "Happy Valentine's Day." He looked at the food, noticing how much was on his plate. "Mm, seokie I cant eat all this.."

Hoseok shook his head, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "It's not that much sweet heart.." he stated, picking up the fork and getting some eggs. He guided the fork to Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi pouted.

"Seok seriously..I can't."

Hoseok sighed. "Yoongi you haven't eaten a real meal in over 24 hours. I judge myself 25/8 for not realizing how much of a problem this is.." he explained.

"We should get you checked honey.." Hoseok mumbled, looking worriedly at Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head, taking the fork and putting the food in his mouth. "I-I'm fine.." he stated, eating the food and giving Hoseok a small grin. "That's really good, and I know your eomma made it. There's no way you could do that."

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah- she made it, but I did help because only I know what's best for my Yoonie.."

Yoongi blushed, giggling. "Well thanks Hoseok..I really appreciate it."

Hoseok shook his head. "You don't have to thank me Yoon, this is what you deserve for being the best boyfriend ever."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Me? The best boyfriend ever-?" He questioned. "No, Hoseok. YOU are the best boyfriend ever. Through these months you've done so, SO much for me..and I can't thank you enough. You're so caring may I add.." he explained, taking Hoseok's hand and rubbing it gently.

Hoseok smiled. "Thank you Baby, that means a lot coming from you.."

Yoongi nodded. "Of course Seok.." he mumbled, leaving a short kiss on his lips.

Hoseok ruffled Yoongi's hair. "Okie dokie, get ready baby. the gang is coming over today."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, laughing. "The gang? Who are we- the peanuts-?"

Hoseok laughed, patting Yoongi's back. "Just get dressed."

Yoongi giggled, nodding. "He walked to his closet, looking through his clothes. It was all clothes that he constantly wore, which made him think. He sighed, looking at the box in the back of his closet.

He carefully took it out, a heart shaped lock on the box. He smiled sadly at it, unlocking the box with the key necklace he was already wearing.

The box opened, revealing a bunch of pretty clothes. Skirts, sweaters, hoodies, All of his parents clothes that managed to survive the heartbreaking house fire.

Yoongi smiled, taking out a red and black striped sweater. He looked at it, picturing the times his appa would lend his eomma this. It was now his turn. He took off the shirt he had on, trading it for the oversized sweater.

He looked further into the box, seeing a bunch of his mother's clothing. He searched for a specific item. Finally noticing the shine of the pretty pin. He unlatched it, clipping the needle into the fabric of the striped sweater.

He smiled softly at the outfit, pairing it with some regular jeans. He scurried to the mirror looking at the outfit all together.

"I miss you Eomma and Appa.." he mumbled. "I-I wish I could've spent more time with you..a-and gotten to know you better. Shit- I beat myself up everyday for what I did..I-I'm so sorry.." he paused. "It seriously was an accident. If I could take my own life just fo you guys to still be living I'd do it. I just wish you were able to see me now..with my boyfriend Hoseok..and my wonderful friends." He sniffled, wiping his tears. "Wh-Why'd it have to be you two..? Why couldn't I have just—" he paused. "I-If I could just take us back and say I love you one more time..I-I would.." he mumbled, sinking onto the floor.

He held his face in his hands, trying his best to wipe his tears. He missed his parents so much but he knew that the more he mourned about their passing the more he'd hurt.

He took a deep breath trying to get himself together. He made sweater paws with the sleeves of his shirt and went out into the living room where Mrs. Jung and Hoseok were setting things up.

Hoseok turned around hearing the sound of yoongi scampering into the room. "My gummy bearr~" he cooed, opening his arms for Yoongi to run into.

Yoongi did just that, the warm feeling of Hoseok's embrace making him forget about his worries.

"I got you more gifts..you didn't think that was all did you?" Hoseok chuckled, lifting Yoongi's chin.

Yoongi pouted. "Seokie, you shouldn't have gotten me anything at all! You're all I need.." he muttered, wrapping his hands around Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok gave Yoongi a small smile. "But you deserve the world baby, so come on. I got you a lot.."

Yoongi sighed, nodding. "Okayy.." he followed Hoseok to the kitchen where Mrs. Jung was cooking.

Yoongi gasped seeing a little basket of stuff placed on the counter.

He smiled, running to it and seeing what was inside. "No way.." he mumbled, pulling out a black stuffed bear. "Hoseok, thank you it's adorable!"

Hoseok smiled. "Keep looking baby."

Yoongi kept looking through the basket. Clothes, chocolates, candies, stuffed animals, flowers, all sorts of things. But had yet to see the most important one.

"This is too much hobi- where am I gonna put all this?"

Hoseok chuckled. "My room? Or maybe just your apartment, But you never really go there anymore so I'm thinking my room."

Yoongi nodded. "Tha—"

"Nope not yet. You still have one more present sweet heart." Hoseok interrupted, taking a small box from his back pocket.

Yoongi's eyes got big. "Uh— h-Hoseok what're you doing..?"

Hoseok smiled, opening the box and showing Yoongi two small golden rings.

"I got us promise rings.." Hoseok mumbled. "By putting these on we're promising each other that we'll be here for each other through thick and thin." He explained, holding both of Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief. "Jesus Christ Hoseok- I thought you were literally about to propose to me—"

Hoseok laughed. "Aww baby..thats cute..But no."

Yoongi gasped, pouting. "What do you mean no?" He asked, an annoyed expression on his face.

"I mean, no. I'm turning 18 in 4 days, I'm not getting married at 18 you lunatic-" Hoseok explained, laughing.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Don't annoy me."

Hoseok pouted, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "Just put the fucking ring on and promise me you'll always be mine.."

Yoongi giggled. "Of course.." he mumbled, holding out his hand for Hoseok to the put the ring on.

Hoseok smiled, slipping the ring on Yoongi's ring finger.

Yoongi giggled. "Look we're engaged~" he claimed, making Hoseok shake his head.

"Stopp.." he mumbled, kissing Yoongi's cheek.

"I actually got you something as well..it's not much- but, I know you've wanted it for awhile.." Yoongi stated, slipping a ticket out from his back pocket.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, taking the ticket in his hand and reading it. "A flight to— oh, Yoongi you didn't have to!" He exclaimed. (It's a flight to Gwangju)

Yoongi smiled. "D-Do you like it..?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yes! I love it, thank you so much princess.." he paused. "I can see my sister and my appa- damn baby I can even go visit all my favorite places."

Yoongi giggled. "Yeah! I booked the trip for your birthday! I got me and your eomma one too. She was in on it." He explained, showing the other tickets.

Hoseok smiled brightly, hugging Yoongi tightly. "Thank you bub, I love you so much."

Yoongi smiled. "I love you too.."

"Happy Valentine's Day Princess.."

"Happy Valentine's Day Seok.."

Happy Valentine's Day to all u wonderful people!
I hope u have a amazing day today whether U have a valentine or
Not. Sending lots of love ❤︎
Byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 2.1K 41
"THIS WORLD IS A SHITTY PLACE。" "HOW SO?" "THERE'S NO PLACE, FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME。" ↬ BO OK ONE WALKER SERIES
Certain By Grace

Fanfiction

912 47 21
"Why is this little Mochi Infesting my dreams?" Started: 3/11/18 Finished: 3/21/18
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy
563 49 5
Inspired by a song