Hidden | Draco Malfoy, 18+

By juneekarl

In which honesty had never been so missed and verity ever so falsified. "Then ruin me, Malfoy." - A Draco M... More

a / n
P r o l o g u e
0
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A c t - t w o
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E p i l o g u e
E n d
T h a n k - y o u
F l a s h b a c k

5

81.7K 1.9K 9.3K
By juneekarl

Mature content ahead.

Navy stood stunned in front of him.

Her eyes flickered between his eyes and lips as he spoke. She couldn't possibly believe the words falling from them.

''Are you completely out of your mind?'' Navy spat, taking a step back from the blond boy,

The grin on Draco's lips grew viciously wider. His hand rushed through his hair as he stared at her, ''Perhaps I am.''

Her eyes rolled, her lips pushed into a firm line, ''Well, you are. I'm not doing this with you, Malfoy. I have a boyfriend—''

He chuckled evilly at the last word she sought to speak before he hewed her off, earning a bewildered stare to climb upon her.

''A boyfriend?'' He mocked, ''That never stopped you before.''

Her veins iced, her jaws slightly dropped as she watched him stand proudly tall before her.

''That's mean, Malfoy,'' She bit back, her teeth gritted, ''It's not like that, and you know it.''

She was referring to the way they'd been intimate before, meaning that it was all mistakes that had been happening, and that she wouldn't be the one to make such a mistake again.

No matter the effect Draco had on her, she was going to work against it from now on. He'd treated her horribly after their last time, and he had even slept with someone else.

She didn't want to do this anymore.

Another huff came off his lips as he leaned closer. His eyes snapped to the students around them, not wishing to expose her just yet.

''Then what is it like, greedy girl?'' Draco's voice scored seducingly low in her ear, ''Has he seen it yet?''

Navy swallowed richly. The scent of mint and cologne shook her senses. He was so close again, too close, almost. The finger he placed on her hip made her wince.

''I don't think he has, why would he be with someone who—'' He halted, putting pressure upon his finger, making the wound carved in her hip ache, ''Who was so willing to cheat on him?''

Navy's eyes shut close, her breaths ragged. She blurted out something that didn't make sense, ''Don't bring him in—''

''I didn't,'' Draco leaned back, matching her eyes, ''You brought him into this.''

Her head shook as her arms tightened around her chest, seeking the bravery to stand against the blond one.

''Why is that Draco?''

Her using of his name made his jaws clench, and he rose a daring brow.

''Why would you want to be with someone who isn't yours?'' Navy's voice was airy, nearly in stutters as he rolled his eyes at her.

''You're fucking stupid, aren't you?'' He snapped, cracking his neck before looking right back at her, ''I don't plan to care for you. I want to fuck you.''

He came closer, almost trailing his tongue behind her ear, ''I want to feel you squirm. I want you to take my cock like the slut we both know you are, and I want to fill you up—''

Draco inhaled sharply at his own thoughts, groaning into her ear, ''I want to fill you up in ways you know Nott never will.''

She gasped, feeling how his hand snuck in between them, for no one but the to see — to feel but them.

''And I want to touch you like you've never been touched before,'' His finger traced a cold touch up her inner thigh. ''That's what I want, but you're delusional if you ever think that I could care for you.''

Navy's brows furrowed. Her heart felt heavy within as she sensed her nose slightly brush against the fabric of his suit jacket.

The knee-weakening scent off him made her core ache and her breaths trapped in her throat — but that provoked her. It triggered her that he wanted to use her,

That he wanted to use her body.

''What have you—'' Navy tried to speak, her breaths hitched in the back of her throat as his hand around her tensed.

''I said look, not speak, love,'' He mocked her. His hands wrapped around her completely to pull her onto him. ''You said that you wanted me to fuck you?''

She nodded, her knees on each side of him,

''But you know what I want?'' Draco's hand moved down her back.

''I want you to fuck my face,''

Navy swallowed, her vision dizzy as he put pressure upon her back, tugging her over his head.

''I want to feel you shake on top of me, and then I want you to come all over my face.''

She nodded again, scared to utter a single word.

Her thighs spread apart even more as he pulled her entirely over his face.

''Now show me how good you can be for me,'' Draco mumbled. His fanning breaths felt warm on her skin as she lowered herself onto him.

''Fuck—'' She groaned the instant his tongue licked a stripe up her cunt, ''Yes, yes, yes.''

''Keep that pretty mouth shut,'' He threatened from below her, ''Unless my cock is in it, I want it shut.''

The way he spoke to her made her wince, jolts of electricity shot through her as his fingers dug into her hips, helping her rock over his mouth,

''Fuck—'' She whimpered again as his finger found her clit, rubbing circles over the area, ''Oh—''

She had no control over herself anymore. The pill she licked off his tongue earlier had reached its full potential.

Her mind was overwhelmed, yet so clear.

''So fucking good,'' Draco growled against her cunt.

''Fuck my face, White. Fall apart on me. Let me ruin you.''

Her hips rocked as his tongue flicked over her cunt, teasing her in ways that made her eyes roll.

''I can't—'' She heaved.

Draco moved his free hand up her chest, pinching her nipple in between her fingertips,

Navy mewled at that. Her back arched as she kept rocking over his mouth.

Her every sense filled with pleasure as he pleased her.

''Fuck—'' Draco grunted, tightened the fingers around her breast, ''I can't fucking wait to fill you up, to fuck you breathless.''

Her core clenched as his tongue played with her, making her shredded apart.

''Malfoy—''

''Scream for me, White,'' Draco demanded, ''Scream for me, you God damn slut.''

She did.

Oh, how she screamed.

''Oh god' Fuck, fuck, fuck—''

Her hands tangled into the blond strands of his hair as the euphoria twisted within her, making her head thrown back, her back arch.

And as she sought to push herself off him, to catch her breath from yet another orgasm, he didn't let her.

His hands clamped onto her, holding her in place as he kept rubbing her clit, licking rough stripes up and down her soaked cunt.

''What are you—'' She breathed out confusingly.

''Come again.'' Draco spat, flicking his tongue against her, ''I want you to come again. Now.''

Navy barely had time to breathe from her last high as the stars started to form in her eyes, tears almost prickled.

''I can't. Not again—''

''Come again.'' Draco nearly shouted, holding onto her deeper, grinding her hips over his mouth harder, ''Now.''

Navy whimpered, biting her bottom lip not to scream as she began rocking over him again, feeling the knot within her coiling, the arousal ripping her to pieces as tears rolled down her cheeks.

''Yes! Oh my God!'' She cried out, ''Yes, yes, yes.''

''Right there! Don't stop. Don't fucking stop, Malfoy.''

Her hands flew to her head, tugging at her roots as she let go for the third time.

Draco groaned. His hands pushed her back in the middle of her high, ''Fucking slut.''

Her eyes fluttered close, feeling how he bent over her.

His cock stroking against her throbbing cunt made her eyes snap open again, watching as he brought his tie to her wrists, binding them together with the headboard of the bed.

The smirk curling on Draco's lips made her breaths ragged. The starving look in his eyes made her core ache.

He lowered himself over her, spreading her legs wide as he spat into his hand, pumping his cock up and down.

''I am going to fuck you now,'' He lined himself up at her entrance, ''And you are going to fucking cry for me.''

''I kindly decline,'' Navy forced a smile despite her thoughts, shoving the blond boy off her,

''Thanks, but no thanks.''

Draco watched her as he stepped back, dangerously tilting his head to the side, ''I will give you one more chance, say yes or I'll—''

''You'll do what?'' She rose a brow, ''You'll tell Theo?''

A peel of soft laughter fell off her lips, ''Then you'll be the one to lose your best friend. I hope you know that.''

His jaws clenched, his teeth gritted. He was furious, more than it.

Draco was used to people obeying his every word, and the resistance of the brown-haired girl before him made his blood boil. Pure venom radiated off him as he smiled maniacally.

''Then I'll have to do what I do best,'' He spoke evilly.

With that, he shifted around, storming off towards the Great Hall, in the directions her friends went.

''Why the fuck did he want to talk with her?'' Theodore rolled his eyes, ''I mean, do you know he disappeared with her at the party?''

Clara tensed, her eyes grew wide. Her lips pushed together as she swallowed the sip of pumpkin juice, ''No. What did Naves say about that?''

Theo looked at her as she placed her glass back at the table, picking up her fork instead.

''Nothing. That she was tired and went to bed, I found her in my room when I went up there.''

She nodded at his words, chewing her food.

''Well, perhaps that's the truth then?'' She lied, knowing that it was as far from the fact you could possibly come, but Clara adored her best friend more than anything.

She would never be the one to betray Navy.

Theodore's elbows placed onto the table, his head sunk into his head as he huffed frustratingly, ''Perhaps. I just feel like she's hiding something from me, ever since I couldn't go to that party at the Malfoy Manor a few weeks ago—''

A hurtful pause lingered, ''Something between us has been different.''

Clara swallowed, looking up at the boy across the table, ''Oh—'' She held, nervously twirling a curl between her fingertips, ''I'm sure it's nothing, don't think about it.''

Theo's brows furrowed, his fingers scratched over his sharp jawline, ''Don't think about it?'' He mimicked her, ''How the hell am I supposed to not think about it?''

The red-haired girl rolled her eyes, scoffing towards him, ''As if you never cheated on her, Theo.''

His face fell into guilt, the green eyes became visibly hooded, ''Don't fucking say that. You are as much to blame for that as I—''

''Hello, people,'' William shouted from away, striding closer as Clara shot Theodore a daring look before her eyes locked at Will.

He slipped down next to them, both of his hands rushed through the black strands of hair. He sent a suspicious look over them at their sudden silence, ''Did I interrupt something?''

Clara chuckled, her eyes rolled as she nudged William to the side, ''Of course not. I was just telling Theo how I don't think Navy would cheat on him.''

''Naves?'' William burst out in laugher, his eyes snapping to Theodore, ''She's a bloody Hufflepuff and a pretty naive one if you ask me.''

He reached over the table, grabbing a plate to settle in front of him, ''Don't worry mate, she wouldn't hurt a fly.''

Theodore forced an awkward smile, ''No. I know.''

''Or—'' William held, a smirk forming on his lips, ''Except for miss Adams over here. She and Navy—''

''Enough, Will,'' Clara hewed him off, slapping her palm against his arm, ''You weren't even there.''

''Happily, I was not,'' He grinned, ''But Zabini has a habit of sharing nasty stories when he's drunk and let me tell you when—''

''I what?'' Blaise turned to them, cutting the conversation he had with his friends next to them, short,

''What do I do when I'm drunk?''

''Nothing,'' Both Clara and William spoke, earning a quiet laugh to fly off Theodore's tongue as he shook his head at the three of them.

''Draco, don't—'' Navy nearly called out from the entrance of the room, ''You bloody—''

''Mates,'' Draco greeted them. His hands roughly collided with the table. The grey eyes flickered between the group of friends, ''I want to have another party tonight.''

''Another one?'' William almost choked on his glass of water.

Blaise groaned, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, ''Didn't we have one last—''

''Another one.'' Draco spoke coldly, ''Tonight.''

Navy walked around the table, annoyingly flopping down on the seat next to her boyfriend as she felt his eyes studying her. She could almost feel how he knew that something was up with her, that she was hiding something important from him.

The skin on her cheeks flushed at the attention. Her eyes flicked to his, ''What?''

''What did you and—'' Theodore looked up at Draco, as he still stood bent over the table, ''Malfoy talk about?''

She shrugged at his question, doubtful of what they had spoken about herself. She still couldn't wrap her head around what he had asked her, what he wanted them to do, to be. That he wanted them to use each other for intimate reasons, that he said he couldn't care for her.

She didn't want him to. They were friends, and what they'd done messed it up for them, but she didn't want it to go further. She couldn't.

She couldn't be what Malfoy wanted her to be, because she wanted to be what Theodore needed.

''I'll pass,'' Navy spoke up, darlingly staring at the blond one, ''I'm done with your little parties.''

''Fucking bitch.''

Gasps left their friend's lips at the word Draco spat.

Theodore slammed his palms onto the table, forcing his seat back as he stood tall, ''What the fuck did you just call her?''

Draco didn't budge. He kept his eyes devilishly locked in Navy's, ''I called her a fucking bitch.''

''Draco, don't—'' William tried speaking, but the shouldering Clara granted shut him up.

''Shh, you idiot. I want to watch this,'' She smirked, her red painted bottom lip sucked in between her teeth.

The shocked look on Theo's face came into a triggered one, his brows furrowed, and his jaws clenched, ''Don't fucking speak to her like—''

''Or what?'' Draco snapped, his head flicked to his best friend, narrowing grey eyes in his, ''What are you going to do?''

Theodore swallowed as Navy put her hand on his arm, pulling him down next to her again.

''Ignore him, love,'' She whispered in his ear. Her eyes still glued in Draco's, ''He's not worth it.''

That struck Draco harder than before, and he snapped because of it.

''Zabini,'' Draco nearly shouted, his hands curled into fists, ''Make the party happen.''

The blond one backed away, turning around to them as he sought to walk away.

''And Blaise—'' Draco talked as he peered over his shoulder, a vicious gaze fell over him, ''Bring the Veritaserum.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
1.6M 39.4K 66
• Smut Warning • Completed • ~ Aria Rowen, A 7th year Hufflepuff returning after the Battle of Hogwarts. A certain Slytherin, coming back for his 8th...
715K 22.2K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
50.4K 952 40
Bella Makenna, a sixth year Hufflepuff, is just an average witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She spends her days watching Q...