A Certain Divine Visionary

By RedBegonias

Academy City of Science and Technology. A city containing about 2.3 million citizens with 80% of that populat... More

Author's Notes
Prologue: The God-Slaying Sword
Academy City, the City of Science
The Aftermath
Investigation
A Visionary's First Day
System Scan
Mid-summer Festival
The Power to Soar
Crash Course
Shaei's Future
Ace of Tokiwadai
Ruiko's Resolve
Level Five
The Power to Conquer
The Sister
Fog of War
Divine Intervention
The Power of the Monado

Q&A + Suggestions!

100 2 2
By RedBegonias

Feel free to write questions or suggestions for this story!

I want to make the writing experience a bit more interactive, so ask some questions about the story, my inspirations, why I wrote something the way I did, anything!

I also want to see what other people would suggest for the story. This part of the story is already planned out, but what about future iterations? What other worlds should Shulk be protecting? The next world has already been decided, but after that is still to be determined.

I'll write the answer to a question and display it here! Ask away!

Q: Here a question: are you gonna give Shulk a new art?

A: So far in the story, Shulk has gained one new art: Jump. He lost most of his arts after defeating Zanza, being only left with Buster, Enchant, Shield, Speed, and Purge. Shulk will be learning his previous arts while also gaining new arts at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.3K 18
Academy city, the most technologically advance city in the world, and a place filled with espers, people with amazing abilities that are ranked from...
196K 4.1K 20
Academy City. A large city in Japan that is comprised completely of research centers, colleges, high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools...
51.3K 1.7K 29
(sequel series to A Railgun In Fairy Tail) Mikoto Misaka, the Railgun, defeated Dravis Lord of Destruction. She, along with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and E...
8.7K 262 16
This is the prologue to the Lucifer Saga: Himawari, a Kunoichi from naruto is reincarnated after death into a world of technological advancement and...