Love of a Mother

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when... More

Marcellus
Party
Mikael
Memories
Mates
Re-Posal
Mother- Son Day
Klaroline Wedding
Bahamas
Beach Day
Party
Pregnant?!
Linked?
Bennett Witch
Goodbye, My Sons
Chambre De Chasse
Reunited
Alone Time
Stebekah Wedding

Fun Party

637 23 4
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
       He nodded. I took a sip of my drink, and someone said, " Stefan?"

    We looked at the guy. Stefan said, " Damon."

   The guy has raven black hair, and icey blue eyes. Beside him was someone that looked like Kat, another doppelgänger, lovely. Ah, and she's human. Why would the guy bring a human to a whole party full of Vampires, older than him?How did Stefan know this Damon?

     Damon said, " Stefan. It's been a long time."

   Stefan said, " It's been a hundred, and ten years, Damon."

   Rebekah said, " How do you two know each other?"

  Stefan said, " Remember, when I told yous about my brother? Well, this is my brother, Damon."

   Kat said, " Okay. Who the hell is she?"

  The girl that looked like Kat said, " I'm Elena. Why do you look just like me?"

    Elijah said, " Ah! Another doppelgänger. Haven't seen one of you in 500 years. Now, why would you be here in a place full of vampires?"

   Elena said, " Damon's my boyfriend, he would protect me. What do you mean doppelgänger?"

    Kol said, " Kitty, she is brainless. A doppelgänger is someone that looks just like you. You just so happen to be one of three. Kitty is the second doppelgänger, we had come across. The first was Tatia, a thousand years ago."

    Elena was shocked, same with Damon. Damon said, " Wait, you are a thousand years old?"

    Marcellus said, " They are. Not me, Kat, and Stefan. Davina is a witch."

   Elena said, " What kind of witch? I have a best friend, that's also a witch. A Bennett Witch."

  Davina said, " Oh, I'm a Claire witch. A New Orleans witch. Bennett's are the strongest coven, mine is the second."

   Elena nodded. Damon said, " So, who are all of them?"

  Stefan said, " Oh. Sorry. Damon, this is Rebekah, my fiancé."

  Damon said, " Fiancé? I missed a lot."

  Stefan said, " Thats Kol, Marcel, Davina, Kathrine, Elijah."

    Damon looked at Nik, and I. He said, " Who are those two?"

   I said, " I'm Caroline. This is my husband, Klaus."

   Damon had a shocked expression.

Damon said, " You're Klaus. You're the hybrid. So that means all of yous are The Originals."

   Damon looked a bit scared, but masked it with a brave face. Nik said, " It seems my reputation proceeds me. Yes, my siblings are the Original Vampires. Caroline and I are the Original Hybrids."

  Elena said, " What does that mean?"

   Bekah said, " We created the vampire species. We are stronger, faster, more powerful than anyone."

Kat said, " Hold on. Why is she wearing a blue dress?"

   I looked and it seems Elena was wearing a blue dress. Damon said, " Why does it matter?"

   Elijah said, " It matters at these balls. Apparently, you never have been to these parties before. You see, Blue is reserved for the strongest and most powerful creatures. She is a human, thats it. She should be wearing black, one thats reserved for others."

    Elena said, " I didn't know. Damon picked the dress for me."

  Damon said, " I haven't been to these types of parties. I didn't know."

    Stefan said, " Damon, let's catch up, another time."

Damon nodded and walked off with Elena.

Kol said, " So, that's your brother?"

   Stefan said, " Yeah. I'm surprised he was nice, usually he is a dick."

  Rebekah said, " Well, you haven't seen each other for over a hundred years. Maybe he changed."

  Stefan said, " Maybe."

   I took a sip of my drink, and Nik said, " Want to show these fools how to dance, my love?"

   I looked at him, and said, " Why not?"

He held his hand out, and I took it. We went to the dance floor, and everyone that was dancing, truly didn't know how to dance. It was an old dance, that they were trying to dance to. I remember this music, it was from 450 years ago. Nik, and I loved dancing to this song.

   As the dance continued, we changed partners. Nik went to Davina, and I went to a guy, that seemed familiar. I just couldn't place where I've seen him before.

   He said, " Caroline. Nice seeing you again."

  He had a Scottish accent, and I suddenly remembered where I've seen him. He is Cordel. We met 480 years ago. Ten years before we met Kat.

   Flashback:
      We were in Rome. Nik and I had gotten into a fight, and split up. I walked out of the house, not saying a word to Bekah, that called after me. I went to the nearest pub, and drank.

  The bartender said, " You have been here for two hours drinking. I might have to cut you off soon."

   I said, " I just needed to get my mind off of something."

    He said, " How about you tell me about it, or something else? It might help get your mind off of it."

    I sighed, and told him what happened. We talked, and drank. It was nice, talking to someone.

    Three months later, Cordel and I have become friends. Nik and I havent spoken since our fight, and break up. He hasn't even been in Rome. We would talk, and have fun. He ended up getting shot, and I couldn't bare to see him die. I fed him my blood, and snapped his neck.

   I helped him through his transition, and helped him with his bloodlust.

  A month, after I turned him, we were in the park, and I was teaching him Snatch, Eat, Heal, Erase. I felt a presence, not anyone, Nik. I sped to where he was, behind a tree. I said, " What are you doing here?"

  He looked at me, and said, " Who's that?"

  I said, " A friend. What are you doing here?"

  He said, " I wanted to talk to you. I've missed you. I don't want to be part from you, any longer."

  I said, " I want to know, one thing. Why? Why did you do it?"

   He looked down, and said, " I was drinking, and had a moment of weakness. I'm sorry, love. It was my mistake. Can you ever forgive me?"

  I said, " I've missed you, but you are definitely not off the hook."

  He said, " So, are we back together?"

  I said, " Yes."

    He smiled, and hugged me. I squealed, a little bit. Nik let go of me, and I was being pushed behind Cordel. He attacked Nik, and Nik attacked him back. They both kept fighting.

   I said, " Stop!"

  They both stopped fighting, and looked at me. I said, " What the heck, Cordel?"

  Cordel said, " I thought he was hurting you."

   I said, " Nik, would never hurt me."

   He said, " Didn't he break your heart?"

  I said, " He did something, that I am never going to forget, and he won't be left off the hook. I never truly did have a broken heart, from Nik. We had a fight, and now we made up."

   Nik came to my side, and put his arm protectively around my waist. Cordel said, " Why would you choose him over me?"

  I said, " What? Cordel, we are just friends."

   Cordel said, " You tell me these past 4 months, you didn't feel the connection?"

  I said, " What connection? I only see you as a friend, that's it."

  He stood in front of me, and grabbed my hand. He said, " I love you, Caroline. I don't want us to be apart."

   I said, " I don't love you, Cordel. You always told me I was like a sister to you, when you were human."

  Cordel said, " Things change. You and I belong together."

   I snapped Cordel's neck. Nik said, " What was that?"

   I sighed and said, " I turned him, and now he has some sirebond with me. I didn't realize it."

   Nik said, " What are we going to do?"

  I said, " We are going to go to Paris. All of us. I caught word of Mikael on our trail, to here, earlier."

   Nik nodded, and we sped to the house. Then we ran to Paris.

  End of flashback.

   I said, " Cordel."

  He said, " I see you are still with him."

   I said, " Nik and I have been together for a thousand years, and will always love each other."

   Cordel said, " Come on. After all these centuries, you haven't thought of me?"

  I said, " I haven't. Cordel, I don't and never will love you."

  Cordel said, " We shall see, after I get rid of him."

  I said, " You won't be able to get rid of him! Either way, I won't love you!"

Cordel said, " We shall see."

  He turned and walked through the crowd. I walked to the bar, and seen everyone there. I grabbed Kol's drink out of his hand, and drank it. Kol said, " That was mine!"

  I felt Nik's arm wrap around my waist, and said, " Are you alright, my love?"

  I nodded, and Nik said, " Was that who I think it was?"

  I said, " Yeah."

  Kat said, " Who was that guy?"

  Nik said, " Cordel. Caroline met him, while me and her were broken up, after our fight."

    Kol said, " Oh, yeah. It was ten years before we met Kitty Kat. I don't remember a Cordel."

  I said, " None of yous met him. I met him at a bar, and we talked. We became friends in those four months. He got shot, and I turned him. I soon found out that he is sired to me."

   Elijah said, " I didn't think those were possible."

   Bekah said, " They are. I've seen it before."

    Stefan said, " Is there a way to undo the sirebond?"

   Bekah said, " Nope. They just killed the vampire, that was sired to them."

   Kol said, " Thats it. We just kill this Cordel. I'll go get my bat."

  I said, " You are not killing him."

   Davina said, " Hold on. Klaus, and you actually got into a fight, and broke up afterwards?"

  I said, " Yeah. It's was only the one time. We got into a couple fights, over a thousand years."

  Marcellus said, " It's true. I've seen them both arguing, over things."

  Nik said, " Alright. We can deal with the sirebond, thing tomorrow. Right now, we are at a party, so let's have some fun."

   Everyone nodded. We talked, danced, and drank.

   An hour later, Nik, and I were at the bar, drinking. Someone said, " Niklaus."

  We turned around, and there stood Nimue, and Lucien. They are our first vampires, we sired. 

   Nik said, " Lucien. What are you doing here?"

  Lucien said, " I am hosting this one. Caroline, I'm surprised you are here."

   I said, " Why wouldn't I be? Nimue, are you with Lucien, Now?"

   She said, " God no. I'm with Tristan. Him, and Aurora are talking with Elijah, and Rebekah."

  I looked, and Tristan and Aurora are here talking with Elijah and Rebekah. Nik, and Lucien went to catch up. Nimue watched Nik walk away, and said, " He is still so handsome. Are you two still together?"

  I said, " Yep. Why wouldn't we be?"

  She said, " I just didn't think you both would be together for a thousand years. Did you both tie the knot?"

  I said, " We did. Once thirty five years ago, and again a week ago."

  She nodded. She said, " Is Kol still single?"

  I said, " He's not."

  She said, " I'm surprised. I never knew him to stay with just one girl. Who's the girls and the guys talking with Kol?"

  I said, " The girl in the Black dress with the slit in the leg, is Kat. The other one is Davina. The guy with the blonde hair is Stefan, Rebekah's fiancé."

   She said, " Rebekah is actually engaged?"

  I nodded. She said, " Who's the tall guy?"

  I said, " That's Marcellus. He's off limits."

  She said, " Why's that?"

  I said, " He's Mine and Nik's son. We rescued him from his owner, and raised him. He may not be ours by blood, but we don't care."

  Nimue said, " Is he seeing anyone?"

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " Yes. Either way, you aren't going near him."

   She said, " Why's that?"

  I said, " You always slept around, and even hit on guys that are clearly not interested. You are with Tristan, anyway."

    She said, " Tristan is just a fling."

  I said, " I don't care. You go near Marcellus, and I will torture you, until you wish for your death."

  She scoffed, and walked away. I sighed, and Kol came over and said, " Was that Nimue?"

  I said, " Yes."

  He said, " Whats got you ticked off?"

  I said, " She wants to get with Marcellus, and I am not letting her near him. He doesn't need heartbreak."

   Kol said, " Overprotective Mother, looks good on you, Care Bear."

   I said, " She doesn't need to go near him. I want to protect him from any kind of pain. God knows, we never were protected from heartbreak."

  He said, " I never had my heart broken."

  I said, " Really? I recall a century of you moping around, all because of some girl. You wouldn't even go out, and have some fun."

  He said, " I don't mope. I don't recall you getting your heart broken."

  I said, " It was before my mother and I moved to the town. I was dating this guy, for a year, and ended up finding out he was seeing someone else behind my back. My mother found out, and we moved. She knew I was upset, and didn't want me to lose my temper, and kill someone to trigger my curse."

  He said, " I never knew that."

  I said, " I never told anyone, not even Nik."

  He nodded, and put his arm around my shoulder. We heard a growl, and looked to the side of the bar. Nik was sitting with Lucien, and had his eyes on Kol's arm around my shoulder.

   I looked at Kol, and said, " Want to have some fun?"

  He smirked and said, " As long as I don't get killed."

  I said, " You won't. I figured we could rile him up a bit."

   He said, " Shall we dance, darling?"

  I said, " We shall."

   He held his hand out, and I took it. We went to the dance floor, and danced. We talked, and danced.

   Two hours later, The party was slowly dying. Nik and Davina came over, to Kol and I. We were at the bar, drinking. Kol said, " Brother. Davina."

  Davina said, " You both never seemed this friendly before."

    I said, " Kol, and I always did have some fun times. I was thinking maybe Kol and I should run away together. We always did have some sort of chemistry."

   Nik growled, and Davina crossed her arms. Kol said, " No objections? Guess Caroline and I will be on our way to Paris. We just need that little marriage of yours gone, and then we can get married. Right, Care Bear?"

  I said, " Yep."

    Kol put his arm around my shoulder, and Nik growled. Davina said, " How much have you two had to drink?"

  I said, " Only three bottles. We are just joking. No need to be jealous."

   Nik said, " Let's go, love."

    I kissed Kol's cheek, and heard Nik growl, again. Kol, and I laughed. Kol was suddenly against the wall, and Nik was holding him by the neck. I said, " Funs over."

  I went over to them, and said, " Nik, let him go."

   The rest of the party, were focusing there attention on us, now. I put my hand on Nik's arm, and he sighed. He let Kol go, and the party went back to what they were doing. I said, " Let's go, Nik."

    Nik, and I flashed out of the party, and to the house. We went into our room, and put on our pjs. We laid in bed, and I said, " What was that about?"

   He said, " Kol needs to learn to keep his hands off of you."

  I said, " Nik, we were just joking. We wanted to know what you would do. There's no need to be jealous."

   He said, " I can't help it, love. It just happens."

   He pecked my lips, and I laid my head on his chest, and soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 14.4K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
89.6K 1.9K 26
Once Henrik Mikaelson is now Henry James. Being reincarnated and getting his memories later on, will henry look for his siblings or stay hidden? Movi...
84.2K 1.8K 55
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
13.4K 322 30
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and Katerina have been friends since they both were human. Katerina had a chi...