Angel Of My Imagination - Nat...

By Thompson1317

To the outside world, Evalina Devin is seen as an average women. She works at a café in New York and that is... More

Extended Summary
Playlist
Part 1
Cast for Part 1
Chapter 1: Assistance
Chapter 2: Just the Beginning
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: Damage
Chapter 5: The Battle of New York Pt 1
Chapter 7: Goodbyes
Part 2
Cast for Part 2
Chapter 8: On High Alert
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Pain
Chapter 11: Gone
Chapter 12: Conversation
Chapter 13: Elevator Catastrophe
Chapter 14: Lost and Found
Chapter 15: The Timer
Chapter 16: Where It Started
Chapter 17: The Truth
Chapter 18: A Friend
Chapter 19: What did you just say?
Chapter 20: Bucky?
Chapter 21: Survivor
Chapter 22: The Beginning to an End
Chapter 23: One Step Closer
Chapter 24: Restart
Part 3
Cast for Part 3
Chapter 25: New Recruit
Chapter 26: Stark
Chapter 27: Family
Chapter 28: Two Introductions
Chapter 29: Reasoning?
Chapter 30: Left Behind
Chapter 31: Take a Break
Chapter 32: Mind Games
Chapter 33: Unwanted Goodbyes
Chapter 34: Vision
Chapter 35: Savior
Chapter 36: Lose to Win
Chapter 37: Memories
Part 4
Cast for Part 4
Chapter 38: Next Step

Chapter 6: The Battle of New York Pt 2

3K 123 6
By Thompson1317

The Battle of New York Pt 2

~~~

"Let's go!" Steve shouts and we run to the group of Chitauri. I watch as Natasha easily takes them down and she smiles when she sees me looking at her. I chuckle to myself and starts shooting at the creatures.

Three run up to me and I kick the closest one. It flies back and Steve hits it with his shield. The other two approach me at the same and I swipe my sword cutting both of their heads off.

I hear screaming and I turn to see a woman and a child against a car. A Chitauri is slowly approaching them. I quickly run over and grab the creature. "Romanoff!" I shout as I throw it into the air.

Natasha takes her guns out and shoots at it and it falls to the ground dead. "Ma'am, I am going to help you and your daughter," I tell the women and she nods rapidly, "Come with me."

The woman and child follow closely behind me and I kill every Chitauri in my way. "Go to the subway. There are officers there with other civilians," I tell the women.

"Thank you," she tells me quickly as her a her daughter rush down the stairs behind me. I run back towards Natasha and Steve when a shield comes flying towards me. I put my gun in my holster and quickly move out of the way.

I hear it hit the object behind me then it flies pass me into Steve hands and I shove my sword backwards into the Chitauri's stomach. "Hot," I hear Natasha say and I smile as I kick the creature off my weapon.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask Natasha as I walk up to her.

I notice blood on her lip and forehead. I place my hand on her cheek and she leans into my touch. "I'll be okay," she tells me and I nod.

"Alright, enough love birds," Steve says making Natasha and I quickly pull apart.

"Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal," Natasha says as she looks towards it and I look as well.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it," Steve replies.

"Well, maybe it's not about guns," Natasha tells him and I quickly look at her.

"Are you sure?" I ask Natasha and she nods.

"If you want to get up there, you're going to need a ride," Steve tells the redhead.

"And maybe some back up," I tell Natasha and she smiles.

"I got a ride," she says as she back away from us, "Could use a boost though."

"Are you two sure about this?" Steve asks us.

"Yeah, it's gonna be fun," Natasha says and I smile at her sarcasm.

She then runs towards a car, jumps from that and then onto Steve's shield. He pushes her up into the air and she gets onto one of the tiny aircrafts. "What about you, Evali-" Steve starts saying, but I run towards the car, jump onto it then push myself up.

I grab an edge of one of the aircrafts and quickly pull myself up. I take my sword and stab the Chitauri and then cut the chain holding it onto the aircraft. I push it off and it falls to the ground. I then make my way to the controls and stab the other one and use it for control.

I see other Chitauri catch up to Natasha and I pull my gun out. I start shooting killing some when Tony appears, killing the rest. "Thanks, Stark," I say as I follow Natasha.

"No problem, Blue," Tony responds.

"Hey, there," I say once I catch up to Natasha.

Natasha looks at me and smiles. There is then shooting towards us and Natasha and I turn to see Loki. "That son of a bitch," I say angrily.

"Hawkeye," Natasha says as I start using my gun to shoot at Loki.

"Nat, what are you and Evalina doing?" He asks.

"Uh, a little help," I tell him.

"I got him," I hear Clint say.

I stop shooting at his words and I watch as the arrow flies towards Loki. He catches it and I chuckle when it explodes in his hand and he is thrown into Stark Tower. "Stupid," I mumble as Natasha and I continue our way to the Tesseract.

Natasha then jumps off and I follow her. She rolls on the ground and I stick my landing. "Show off," Natasha mumbles as she stands up.

"I have my moments," I tell her as we walk to the Tesseract.

"The scepter," we hear and we turn to see Doctor Selvig.

"Doctor," Natasha says as she lays eyes on him.

"Loki's scepter. The energy The Tesseract can't fight," Selvig says as Natasha crouches in front of him and I stand behind, "But you can't protect against yourself."

"It's not your fault, Doctor," I tell him, "You didn't know what you were doing."

"Actually, I think I did," he tells us and we look at him confused, "I built in a safety to cut their power source."

"Loki's scepter," Natasha says and I sigh.

"It may be able to close the portal," Selvig tells us and then he looks down, "And I'm looking right at it."

"I got it," I say as I place my sword in my holder.

"What are you doing?" Natasha asks me with wide eyes as I stand at the edge.

"I'm getting the scepter," I tell her and I jump off onto the deck below me.

I grunt when one of the Chitauri shoot at me and hitting me in the stomach, but I quickly start the healing process and feel the burning sensation start to fade. I quickly shoot it and it falls towards the ground. "Natasha!" I shout as I grab the scepter.

Natasha walks to the edge and I throw it up to her. She quickly catches it and goes to the machine with Selvig. "Let's try something new," I say and I press a button on my wrist and point it to the roof.

A mini, but strong grappling hook shoots out and pulls me to the top. "Right at the crown!" Selvig tells Natasha as I land.

Natasha starts to slowly enter the scepter. "I can close it. Can anybody copy?" Natasha asks, "I can shut the portal down."

"Do it!" Steve tells her.

"No, wait," Tony responds making me confused.

"Tony, these things are still coming," I quickly tell him.

"I got a nuke coming in," he says and Natasha and I look at each other with wide eyes, "And I know just where to put it."

"Stark, you know that's a one-way trip," I hear Steve say.

Natasha and I watch as Tony flies past us, towards  the portal, with the nuke in his hands. "No," I whisper as he disappears.

"Come on, Stark," I hear Natasha say as we look into the sky.

"Close it," Steve says and Natasha immediately pushed the scepter in. The portal closes and that's when I see Tony falling.

"He's not slowing down," Thor says.

Then I watch as Hulk catches Tony and slides down the side of a building. "Is he okay?" Natasha quickly asks.

We get no response and I sigh, placing my hands on my hips. Natasha places the scepter down and walks over to me and pulls me into a hug. "He's good," Steve says a minute later.

"Oh thank goodness," I say with relief as I rest my head on Natasha's shoulder, "We won."

"We're not finished yet," Thor says and Natasha and I pull away from each other.

"Loki," I say with disgust.

All of us go into the Stark Tower and go into the room that Loki is in. I draw my sword from my holder as we all stand in front of him and he speaks.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now."

~~~

There you go!  One last chapter till part one is complete. I would love to hear what you all think about the book so far. Don't forget to comment, vote, and stay safe!

~ The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 25.6K 45
𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐌| ❝Are you ever serious?❞ ❝Sweetheart, serious ...
547K 12.7K 52
Fifteen years ago, Natasha Romanoff, more commonly known as Black Widow, created a genetically-modified embryo with Tony Stark's help. Before the emb...
2M 68.6K 120
''I thought people always remembered their first kiss.'' Katariina ''Katya'' Petrova grew up with Natalia Romanova in the same institute, trained to...
1.9M 66.5K 192
Nova Black is a 20 year old that was infected with a parasite. Nick Fury found out about her and called her in for the Avengers. What happens when sh...