Darkness Into Light • P. MAXI...

By another_dumb_blonde

[ON HOLD] TRIGGER WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE SELF HARM ABUSE EATING DISORDER PANIC ATTACKS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS M... More

authors note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
Part 15
authors note
part 16
part 17
Part 18
authors note
part 19
authors note
part 20
!IMPORTANT! authors note
not an update
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
authors note
part 25
part 26
authors note
authors note
Authors note

Part 6

2.1K 43 28
By another_dumb_blonde

( A/N thank you so much for 50 reads on this story i didn't think i would get any reads nevermind 50 i am so grateful for that)

RANDOM POV:

"okay am i the only one who noticed the tension between Y/N and pietro , i mean they were eye fucking that whole time like none of us where here , they literally couldn't keep there hands of each other , like i almost got fucking sick" nat said and made a gagging noise. "i have to agree with you on that nat" clint spoke ,  "it was very weird" said steve.

"what's her deal anyways tony" said bucky. "well i had a one night stand with veronica Y/L/N and she got pregnant from it , and i got a phone call last night from a drunk veronica  saying how she didn't want Y/N and she was a brat and she also said it was my turn to take her or she's going to put her onto the streets , so i decided to take her and get a DNA test just to make sure she was mine and if not get her adopted into a very good family" tony said.

"well i don't think you will need that DNA test anyways tony , she looks exactly like you" said bruce "well can you run a medical scan just to get a check on her medical history and any illnesses she might have" said tony to bruce "yes i will get on that once she gets settled in tony" said bruce.

"i say her and pietro would be good for eachother , get eachother out of their comfort zone , open up a bit" said nat "i agree" said loki , and thor nodded.

(A/N sorry this part is really short i tried making it long but i promise the next part i will make longer)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.1K 191
"Well, she's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fr...
1.7M 39K 190
Requests are closed! Imagines all done by me, posted on my Tumblr, @that-sokovian-bastard. Also cross-posted to my AO3 @allltimelilly. Most of my sto...
28.1K 912 49
i can't write full books so here's my brain dump tony stark one shots where most of them are sad asf and we have multiple people come comfort him bec...
48.6K 1.9K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...