Toxicity | M.P

By hybjkk

A Mattia Polibio Story: Nevaeh has been able to keep one of the biggest secrets between her and Mattia, she d... More

๐Ÿ’žIntro: Charecters๐Ÿ’ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037๐Ÿฆ‹
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
๐Ÿ’žIntro: 47๐Ÿ’ž
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
063
064
065
066
067๐Ÿฆ‹
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086

062

2.2K 23 8
By hybjkk

Nevaeh's POV:
Monday
8:05 PM
--------

Mattia and I were setting up snacks and treats for the kids while talking.

Mattia: all I'm saying is that I want a relationship again with you again, I miss us.

Nev: I said I'd give you a chance.

Mattia: ok but how far would that go?

Nev: until you fuck it up again? I don't know depends on how long it takes you to cheat.

Mattia: is that all I am to you? A fuck up?

Nev: what a fantastic way to start off my night, we had this conversation already and at this point you're just making things up.

I attempted to walk outside but he grabbed my arm, making me turn around.

Mattia: can we please just have one conversation without all of this bullshit.

Nev: no, we can't. You literally just welcome yourself into my life and find a way to fuck it up and then somehow still draw me back to you after. No, I'm done Mattia!

Mattia: Because that's how much control you have over me, you just making it harder for me to let go!

Nev: you're not even trying to let go and I'm still standing here wasting my time, that's how much fucking control you have over me!

Mattia: so if it wasn't for Aaliyah you wouldn't be here huh?

Nev: no I wouldn't, see this is the shit that gets me "oh I've changed" "I'm different now" no the fuck you're not, you're still the same shitty person.

Mattia: I'm just trying to give you better Nevaeh!

Nev: better than what?!

Mattia: fucking Bryce, he's obviously still on your mind, you can't even accept any of my compliments!

I chuckled out of frustration.

Nev: because when you're lied to by many people who mean the most to you, you aren't able to accept anything that is usually fake.

Mattia: this is toxic Nevaeh, we're toxic together.

We both were angry with each other and it showed as we made eye contact.

We heard cars entering our lot and the doorbell rang.

He let go of my hand and there we were posing as the "happy couple" once again for Aaliyah.

I went upstairs, fixed my hair and makeup after having a mental breakdown, as I heard multiple people calling my name downstairs.

I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked "ok" before putting my heels on, and walking back downstairs.

I said hi to Mattia and I's family and saw my mom walk in with Aaliyah.

She ran straight towards me and I picked her up.

Nev: hey baby!

Liyah: hi, we had so much fun, I got extra toys but abuela said I can't go see my presents outside yet.

Nev: nope not until you change.

Liyah: then let's go, I wanna go outside.

Nev: ok ok, let's go get you dressed.

I laughed and went upstairs with her, into her room.

I got her outfit out and she got dressed as I heard someone coming upstairs and open the door...it was Mattia.

Mattia: hey...you down to dance?

Nev: you're crazy, Liyah you almost done?

Liyah: yeah, mommy take a picture!

I posted her birthday pictures and we walked downstairs and she ran outside straight to her presents.

Nev: hold on bebé, slow down.

I laughed.

Cameron and Gianna came up to Aaliyah and they went in the play house out in the backyard.

Mattia and I went outside and he sat down, talking to family as I sat on his lap.

Y/m: what time do you guys plan on having her unbox presents?

Nev: after they eat.

Y/m: oh ok well...

We continued to talk and I started slightly moving around just enough to have an effect on Mattia as I was sitting on him.

He tried gripping my waist and tapping my thigh, which didn't work.

My mom later got up, getting a drink and Mattia took a deep breath.

Mattia: i hate you.

Nev: same to you.

I fake smiled, laughed and got up as soon as I felt something.

Mattia: ou you make me so mad.

Nev: have fun with that one polibio.

He knew I would always call him by his last name whenever I was mad at him, or arguing with him.

I went back inside, getting a plate or Aaliyah and getting her food.

I saw Mattia go upstairs in a rush which made me laugh.

Nev: sit at the table princesa.

Liyah: ok.

I gave her her food and she sat down, eating.

Liyah: after I eat can you and daddy cut the cake?

Nev: yeah, let's see how long it takes him to come back downstairs though.

Liyah: ok.

I went back in the kitchen and not too long after Mattia came back downstairs, we made eye contact and he made his way to the kitchen as Aaliyah gave her plate to Mattia and went back outside.

Mattia put his arms on my hips after handing me Aaliyah's plate and he started whispering in my ear.

Mattia: I'm sorry Nevaeh.

He started talking dirty in my ear, as I kept ignoring him but he kept trying to get me to react and he finally did.

Mattia: i just wanna make it up to you...how about I deep stroke you until I have you screaming my name, moaning uncontrollably and gripping-

He got a reaction out of me and I moved his hands.

Nev: go call everyone in here so we can sing her happy birthday and cut the cake.

Mattia: k.

Everyone came to the kitchen and we sang Aaliyah happy birthday, and she later opened presents and went outside playing with most of her toys.

*45 minutes later*
After Aaliyah's birthday
-------

12:30 AM

Aaliyah was so happy but got cranky later on in the night because she was tired.

Mattia and I weren't talking after the party but he helped clean the house.

I went upstairs, grabbed clothes and was about to take a shower but Mattia rushed upstairs trying to get in before me.

Nev: un-uh move.

He started laughing as he was blocking the door to the bathroom.

Nev: I'm not playing, move Mattia.

Mattia: no, my clothes are already in there.

Nev: fine I'll wait for you.

Mattia: just take a shower with me.

I thought he was joking but I looked him in the eye, he was serious.

Nev: go ahead, I'll wait.

Mattia: k.

He went in the bathroom, closing the door and I later heard the shower water running.

He played music and was in there for longer than 20 minutes.

I opened the door slightly, still able to communicate with him.

Nev: when the hell are you gonna get out?

Mattia: I told you to come in with me, I could be in here for a long time.

Nev: you fucking asshole.

He laughed

Mattia: is that a yes or a no?

Nev: no, I'm still pissed at you.

He opened the shower door and put his hand out for me to grab.

Mattia: just come on, I know you want to.

Nev: fine mattia but I don't wanna wake Aaliyah up.

Mattia: we won't it's fine just come here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 1.2K 34
Y/n's school gets three new transfer students from New Jersey. They all got a scholarship to the prestigious boarding school for playing soccer, maki...
99.7K 2.1K 42
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก.... ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ.... ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ...
460K 5.6K 83
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Sexual content, strong language, self harm, eating disorder, r@pe, abuse, substance/drug(s), panic attack(s), an...
196K 3.2K 35
FUCK MATTIA Just another psycho falling in love with a girl. Started: 5/17/20 Ended: 6/30/20 1# in Mp 6/15/20 1# in Nj 7/25/20 1# In Jersey 1/6/21