โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ญ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ...

By love_danplan

๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š• ๐šก ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ! ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ... More

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‹๐™ฉ. ๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‹๐™ฉ. ๐Ÿฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ" โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ฉ.๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
A/N
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ก ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™"โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ"โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽFerris Wheelโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
A Date?
Our Little Secret
Spin the bottle
Christmas With Family

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ" ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

3.5K 99 67
By love_danplan

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Best Friends / Crushes

Words: 1824

Warning: Alcohol consumption (It's only champagne though) 

POV: Chris'

~~~~~

☆ I heard a knock on my front door and it open. It was none other than Karl Jacobs coming over to hang out. 

"Chris, what room are you in?" He shouts from the front of my house.

"My room!" I shout back.

After a few seconds of those words coming out of my mouth my bedroom door opens. He spots me laying in my bed on my phone so he jumps into the bed with me.

 "No valentine this year again Tyson?" Karl asked me while using my last name.

"Nope. What about you Jacobs?" I say using his last name the same way he did to me.

"Nope, I'm in the single squad this year," He jokes.

"More like a single duo. Jimmy and Chandler are being each other's valentine."

"Wait really? Are they dating or going as friends?"

I chuckle, "They are probably dating. Seems like they've been dropping hints for a while. He keeps giving Chandler leverage in challenges and those two keep being paired up."

"Must be nice being in a relationship when Valentine's day is in a few days," Karl says while turning to lay on his back.

"Must be nice being in a relationship," I say causing us both to laugh. "Ya know now that I'm thinking about it, going as friends sounds like a good idea."

"Oh yeah?" He said and I nod at his words.

"Just because we are single doesn't mean we can't have fun on this holiday."

"We?" He questions me.

I sit up and look at him, "Yeah why not. Valentine's day sucks for single people so here's the idea. What if you and I as a joke, went on like a friend Valentine date."

"I better get some dinner, chocolates, red roses all of it. Make it basic."

"Karl Jacobs, who is my best friend, will you please be my valentine?" 

He lets out a small embarrassed chuckle, "I would love nothing more than to be your valentine, Christoper Tyson. Who needs a real date anyways when I have you?" After saying that I blushed a little.

"I'll go and make a reservation for the two of us at a restaurant," I say while sitting up then dialing the number to Karl's favorite place. 

He giggles, "You are really going to make a reservation? Aww, you sir are the sweetest."

☆ TIME-SKIP ☆

(The Day Before Valentine's Day)

As each day went on I made sure that the upcoming day would be perfect for Karl. It took some time to plan and set up but I had a feeling that it would be worth it. We decided that because we are both single that we should do all of the cliches together and friends. 

Today I went out to get the following things on my list... Red roses, a box of chocolates shaped like a heart, a teddy bear, a card, a rose-scented candle, and a nice gift bag to put them in. Another thing I got him was one of my hoodies that he really liked. I didn't buy an extra or anything but I could tell he wanted it.

Once I got home I tossed the things onto my couch and layed down. A feeling of nervousness lingered in my body. I couldn't help but want the next day to be perfect. Even though it was just a dumb thing that the two of us threw together last minute as a joke. It wasn't a real date.

 ☆ TIME-SKIP ☆

(Valentine's Day)

My alarm started to ring so I spammed the button until it shut off. It was Valentine's day and the same day me and Karl are going on our "date." I opened the group chat and texted Chandler and Jimmy. To my surprise, they responded right away.

                                        The Boyz👌

                           hey lovebirds. Any fun plans tonight? :C

J: We should be asking the same to you and Karl. 😬

K: haha very funny Jimmy...

Ch: It won't be when you guys are making out in Chris' car lmao.

                                                             ew no way I hate Karl :C

K: you hate me? :(

J: Uh oh trouble in paradise.

                                                   you know I don't hate you :C

K: aww I wuv you

                                                                     I "wuv" you too. :C

Ch: I feel like I'm intruding... 

J: Pft same

                shut up. what time should I pick you up? :C

                                   the dinner reservations are at 9

K: dunno I guess 8:30

make sure to wear a suit lol

☆ TIME-SKIP 
(Time- 8:20 P.M)

I was wearing a white undershirt with a nice black coat buttoned up and black pants. The things that I bought the day before still sat on the couch. I went to the bag, grabbed the card, and wrote 'Xoxo Chris ♥︎' at the bottom. Once that was done, I grabbed the flowers, went into my car, and drove to Karl's house. 

(Time- 8:35 P.M)

After getting there and with the flowers in hand, I got out of my car and knocked on his door. Very soon the door opened and wow... He was stunning. Karl was wearing a white collared shirt with a black coat that wasn't buttoned and a tie. His hair was as fluffy and perfect as it always was. He also was holding a gift bag.

"Like what you see?" He giggled teasing me.

"You wish. Well, these are for you," I tell him while handing him the roses.

He grabs them and pecks me on the cheek before walking to my car. "If you're lucky you can get the full kiss by the end of the night."

I stood there shocked before turning around to catch up to Karl. Opening the passenger door for Karl, he sits down and I get into the driver's seat.

"Ya know I was about this close to wearing my Gryffindor tie?" He says while holding his two fingers up almost touching.

I chuckle at him, "Oh yeah? That doesn't surprise me." 

"Anyways, what's the plan for tonight?"

"Well, I got you a gift... And I'm of course taking you to dinner." I tell him while driving down the road.

"Oh how romantic," He teases. "I got you a gift too."

☆ TIME-SKIP 

Once we get to the restaurant we are seated. 

"What can I get you to drink?" The waiter asked us and gave us our menus.

"I'll have a glass of champagne," I say.

"Me too," Karl chimes in. The waiter writes it down and walks away. "Aren't you going to be driving?"

"Yeah but I'm also going to be eating a big meal so it kinda balances it out."

He nods. "Ohhh. Do you want to open your gift now?"

"You can open yours first." 

We both held our gifts and I handed my gift to Karl. Once he had my gift to him in his hands he started to look inside. First, he pulled out the card and read it. His face had a small amount of blush and a wide smile on it. Next, he took the teddy bear than the chocolates out of the bag.

"I am naming this guy Chris 2.0 so when you aren't with me I can just snuggle this." He says making me smile and blush a bit.

I chuckle and playfully roll my eyes at him, "There are two more things for you."  

"Oh?" He says before looking in the bag once more. He pulls out the candle and looks at the label. "Wh- you got me my favorite candle?"  He grabs the final thing which is my hoodie. "Oh, I love this hoodie on you! Did you get me a matching one?" 

I chuckle, "It may or may not be my hoodie..." 

"You didn't need to do that." 

"Don't worry about it," I reassure him as he puts the items back in the bag.

He grabs my gift, passes it to me ad says, "This gift kinda seems lame considering what you got me," I open it and it was a photo of the two of us. The photo was in a nice frame and I know it was taken a long time ago because Karl's hair was blonde. "This was um the first photo we ever took together..."

"What do you mean lame? I love it. I really do." I was truly warmed by the fact that this is what he got me.

The waiter shows up carrying our drinks and handed them to us.

"To being single on this crap holiday!" I say and we clank our glasses and take a sip.

TIME-SKIP

(At Karl's House)

I walk Karl to his door and he is holding his gift bag. He opens the door and looks at me.

"I think you earned this..." Karl says before planting a hand on my cheek and leaning in. His eyes shut and he put his lips on mine. 

My eyes shut and before I knew it I melted into the kiss. After he broke the kiss he looked at me with his brown eyes.

"How about you come inside and we can watch some a rom-com  together?"

♥︎ Extra ♥︎

The two of us changed into more casual clothes. I changed in his living room and had to borrow a shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Karl was changing in his room and stepped out after I was done. He had on my hoodie that I gifted him on along with the same pants I had on but in a different color. 

He lifted the collar of the hoodie to his nose and giggled. "Hehe, it smells like you!" A smile spread across his face.

"What do ya know, these clothes smell like you,"  I tell him and sit on the couch.

I turned on 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' on his TV. My legs were kicked up on the coffee table and had my arm resting on the couch. Karl climbed next to me ad laid his head onto my chest. I wrapped my arm around him and looked down into his eyes.

"Today has been incredible. Thank you, Chris..." 

"Anytime..."  I kiss him on the top of his head. We continue to cuddle and he slowly drifted asleep in my arms. ☆

~~~~~

In honor of this holiday, I wrote this one-shot. 

Question for you guys, how long is a good chapter? Be honest because I want to make you guys happy! :D

Please leave suggestions below for the next story. It might take some time because other people gave me some. 

If you haven't already, please vote for this chapter. All you need to do is click that little star on your screen. It helps me stay motivated and helps the algorithm! :)

Quick shout-out to anyone who commented or voted it made me smile!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.9K 35
แ‘ญใ—แ—ฉแŽฉแ†แ‘Žแ€ : [แฏแ—ดแ–‡แ—ทแ—ฉแŽขแ†แ—ฐ] - [แ—ฐแชแŽขแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡ แ—ฐแชแŽขแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡] 1:21 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 2:58 โ–บ โ–Œโ–Œ โ–  volฯ…ะผe : โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–‰ ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...
303K 9.6K 58
"ษช'สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชษขแดœส€แด‡ แดแดœแด› แด€ แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด„แดษดแด ษชษดแด„แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡" haven evergreen: a lonely candy store worker that has promised herself to never fall...
69.1K 1.6K 39
there isnt enough ranboo angst on wattpad so ye NO SHIPPING RANBOO IS A MINOR. REQUESTS CLOSED Number 73 for ranbooangst: 1/24/21 Number 48 in selfha...
26.3K 891 66
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐ด๐‘๐‘’' โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ...