❦𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕�...

Autorstwa Maiya_Dragneel

𝘾𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 - 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 2 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, (𝙔/𝙣) 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚�... Więcej

«Note»
«Prologue»
«1 - The Beginning»
«2 - Moon Demon Company»
«3 - Cursed Gear»
«4 - An Unlikely Pair»
«6 - Contracts and Demons»
«7 - Hikari»
«8 - Mitsuba Sangu»
«9 - Despicable Humans»
«10 - A Noble Encounter»
«11 - Shinjuku»
«12 - Dangerous Drugs»
«13 - An Impossible Reunion»
«14 - Sinners»
«15 - I'll Save You»
«16 - Invite»
«17 - Nightmare Interview»
«18 - Family»
«19 - Possession and Manifestation»
«20 - Taming a Demon»
«21 - Intentions»
«22 - Krul's Sin»
«23 - The Truth»
«24 - Battle Preparation»
«25 - Punishment»
«26 - No Longer Human»
«27 - Nagoya»
«28 - The Thirteenth Progenitor»
«29 - Hostages»
«30 - I'm On My Way»

«5 - Mikaela Hyakuya»

302 12 3
Autorstwa Maiya_Dragneel

4 Years Ago/Sanguinem
Mikaela's POV

Four years ago...

Before I lost my humanity...

Thanks to that plan...

My foolish plan...

"NOOOO!!"

We lost everything...

"G... Go... Yuu... Take (Y/n)... and go..."
"I... don't wanna..."

"Get out of here!! You idiot!!"
"I-I won't leave you, Mika!!"

The yells of my family... of (Y/n)... of Yuu...

...Is this it...?

"Go..."
"AAA... AAAAAAAAHH!!"

"G-good... At least... Yuu and (Y/n)... got out... Now I can..."

"What happened here?!"
"Filthy beast! How dare mere livestock lay hands on a noble?!"
"Kill it!!"

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

"Stop."

A pink-haired vampire... She's Krul Tepes...

(Y/n) had gone under her control since she came here, but now that she's gone...

"That human belongs to me."

"A-ah! Your Majesty!"
"Your Majesty, What brings you here?"

"My, my. Look at this delicious blood you're bleeding out. Although, it doesn't taste anywhere near as good as (Y/n)... It's only a matter of time before you die."

She taps her finger onto the puddle of my blood as it slowly oozes out of my body. She brings her finger to her mouth and licks the blood off.

"Well? What's the meaning of this... Ferid Bathory?" She asks, looking away from me.

Ferid, who I had assumed had died from Yuu's shot, smirks and sits up.

H-how... There's... no way...

"Well, well! If it isn't Her Majesty... Krul Tepes, the Vampire Queen herself!" Ferid greets with that malicious smile, "It has been too long. You are as beautiful as ever."

"Why thank you. I see you haven't lost your detestable smirk either." Krul responds.

"Oh, how cruel! I was just shot in the head, you know?"

And we'd do it again.

"It is only my deep love for you that gives me the strength to smile at all."

Die already.

"Ha. Love? The only thing you love is my power."
"Heh heh. I love that too, yes."

"Well? You are a seventh progenitor... yet a mere human boy managed to shoot you? You must be joking. Who would... believe that?"

Yuu is strong... That's how they shot him, but... she has a point.

"Yet it is the truth."
"No, it isn't. You deliberately allowed them to escape. They were my Seraphs. But now one is gone... And one lies dying. You even lost my pet..."

The two look at me, watching my heavy breathing stagger and the warmth leaving me.

"If you have any explanation for this travesty, offer it now."

"Me? If anyone owes an explanation... It's you." Ferid begins.

"The curse of the Seraphs is forbidden. To meddle with it is to break vampire law. Now, if I happen to mention it to the Progenitor Council, then..."

"Hm? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What about the Progenitor Council?" Krul interrupts.
"I said... if I tell this to the-" Ferid's eyes widen.

Krul attacks Ferid with a fierce kick and a wide grin, blowing him away. However, he lands on his feet with a swift flip.

Krul charges once more at Ferid as he sweat drops.
"Ahah... Perhaps I provoked her too deeply."

Krul, giving a cold stare, jabs at Ferid and takes off his arm, sending it flying.
"Hn!"

The arm lands on the ground a few metres away as Ferid watches it.

The moment of distraction creates an opening for Krul as she kicks Ferid once again and pins him to the ground with her foot. Ferid looks up at her with surprise, rather than fear.

"Ahaha! I still couldn't hear you. Would you say it one more time?" Krul's eye glow from the anger in her, as her grin reflects her hatred and annoyance. 

"That was mean, Krul. I can reattach my arm, but losing it still hurts." Ferid laughs, nervously.
"Shall I cut off your head next?"

"That would be... inconvenient. All right, I accept my lost. I will not pry into this matter any further." Ferid forfeits.

"..." Krul looks at him, her position unchanging.
"I mean it. I know I could never survive here if I dared defy you." Ferid says with complete seriousness.

"Hmph. All right. However, if I ever catch you poking your nose into this again..." Krul trails, removing her foot from Ferid's throat as he sits up and holds his armless shoulder.

"Don't worry. I don't want to die."
"Then get out of my sight." Krul glares once more.

"I'm going, I'm going! But I'll be back, Krul. Because I love you so much." Ferid says, taking his arm waving it in the air as he finally takes his leave.

Krul, grossed out, turns to the vampire underlings.
"How is the human's condition?" Krul asks, turning her attention to me.

"What? Er, yes, Your Majesty. Its breathing is fading. It will not last." The vampire reports.

'It', huh? (N/n) would have their heads if she heard...

"Boy. Do you want to live? I have the power to give you life. Eternal life."

No. No... I...

"...Don't... want it..." I whisper, barely able to get any words out."

"Ha ha. I see. You don't wish to live?" Krul bites her lip hard enough to allow blood to drip and comes close to me,

"However, you have no choice. You will drink my blood... and cease being human."

And with that, her lips touch mine, forcing the blood to seep into me... allowing a change to take place inside me...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" My painful screams echo out as tears flow form my eyes due to the intensity of the reaction.

And so... I stopped being human.

Present Day/Sanguinem

I walk through the halls of the underground vampire city with an expressionless face.

Having been called to a meeting, I open the large doors to hear a voice speaking out to each vampire inside the room.

"𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢... 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝."

I enter the grand hall to see dozens of Nobles seated in a circular pattern. Some are higher near the back of the hall and others are lower the closer they are.

At the front of the hall is a stage with a speaker. Behind her, placed highest is a bored vampire queen, Krul Tepes.

As the speaker continues to talk, Krul spots me walking in and flashes a smile.

"𝚈𝚎𝚜. 𝚆𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚢."

"A human... organisation...?" I repeat under my breath.

I walk further in and survey the room. Looking ahead, sitting a few rows infront of me, is Ferid, waving me over. I ignore him and take a seat away from him.

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚝𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚜. 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 '𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍'."

Seraph of the end... The world-ending experiment that humans greedily used to their needs. How utterly selfish...

"𝙸𝚏 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜... 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎-"

Krul stops the speaker from proceeding, holding out a hand to signal this.

She gets up from her throne and walks to the end of her own stage.

"And so, we... have resolved to destroy the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. This is war! Waged for the sake of the world's stability." Krul continues. A grin creeps onto her face, flashing her fangs.

"To protect our world, we must kill them! We will wipe out all the greedy humans!"

Cheers erupt from the audiences as vampires watch eagerly. The annihilation of humans would be a joy, but they'd run out of a food source.

"War..." I mutter, "The Seraph of the End... Yuu, (Y/n)... I'll come save you."

Meanwhile/Demon Army
(Y/n)'s POV

I watch as Guren walks out of the building, coming from a meeting, and looking annoyed while mumbling on about politics and faction rivalry.

Yuu stands next to me, watching him intently.
"Yuu, if you try anything at all..."

"Yeah, I understand. You'll throw me to Jupiter to be crushed by gravity." Yuu sighs.

Yuu moves his foot forward slightly and points at Guren before yelling,
"There you are, you smug bastard!!"

Yuu stomp towards the 'smug bastard' in question while he turns around, confused.
"...Huh?"

"Yuu! I'm gonna move to Jupiter to escape your stupidity!!"
"Count me in." Guren mumbles, getting ready to deal with Yuu's shit.

Yuu runs up and tries to kick Guren, but fails as Guren grabs his leg.

A/N: I won't blame you for simping 0///0

Yuu yells,
"How dare you go awol for ten days without giving me my cursed gear first?!"

Yuu lands on the ground with one leg and the other in Guren's grip.

"...Ha ha. Always the same thing with you. You're as transparent as ever." Guren chuckles, leaving Yuu slightly confused.

"After all those mind-numbing politics, it's kinda amusing." Guren says, as I sigh.

"You and your amusement. What a... horrible combo. It's not even that amusing. We need a weapon... Lt. Colonel." I glare.

"Yeah! Give us a weapon that can kill vampires already!!" Yuu complains. Guren let's go of Yuu's leg, leaving him to stumble onto the ground.

"Geez. You really want to kill them that badly?" Guren laughs.
"Yeah! My only reason for living is revenge!!"

"...Ignore your wife, why don't you?" I look off to the side, while helping Yuu up.

"For the last time! You'll give people the wrong idea!" Yuu stomps around as I giggle, making Yuu look at me with a red face.

I look back to Guren to see him lost in thought. He looks back to Yuu and I, standing above us.

"Okay. Tomorrow! How's that sound for making your contracts with a demon? Once that's done, off to the front lines you go." Guren offers, making my eyes light up.

Yuu looks at him, blankly, before reacting after a century.
"What...? Seriously?!"

"Who cares if you're training is done or not. It's your own fault if you die. Understand?" Guren confirms with a grin.

"Yeah, that's fine by me! As long as I get the power I need to complete my goals... I'll do anything!" I yell.

In all the excitement, I end up hugging Guren, leaving him surprised for the most part. He awkwardly pats me on the back as I giggle at his lack of social contact.

"This is what we've been waiting for!! Hahah!!" Yuu exclaims.

"Hahah, you're both extremely stupid, you know that?" He chuckles.

I let Guren go and hug Yuu, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh! One more thing, Yuu."
"Huh?" Yuu reacts.

"No kicking a superior officer!!" Guren yells, kicking Yuu on top of the head extremely hard.

He then turns to me as I slowly try to leave.
"You! At least hold him back!! Aren't you his wife~?" Guren teases, smacking me in the head, playfully.

"Really? You know how hard it is to control an idiot? You should know." I grin.

"Your punishment is to take that back to his dorm. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, and don't expect this to be easy." Guren says, pointing to Yuu.

Guren begins to walk away while mumbling on,
"Ugh, dealing with idiots can be so exhausting. Still... things are about to get interesting."

"Guren... just what do you plan to do with us...?"

(2004 Words)

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, I cut some parts out, but I hope you've enjoyed this. I thought it would be a good time to tell you, each chapter in this book is equal to one chapter in the manga no matter how long the manga chapter is.

Anyway, make sure to take care of yourself! That means no skipping meals, drink lots of water and get a bunch of sleep!

Bye bye, readers!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57K 2K 16
--~♙-♛-♙~-- ❝𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺, 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 �...
26.6K 934 9
___________________________ .⋆ ۪ 𖥔 ˑ 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 - 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆 ;; 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...
7.8K 239 21
"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?" ༄𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑- ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟs ᴛʜ...
611K 18.8K 48
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚...