oboete iru |hanako

By yeosqrluv

๐Ÿงก "๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™ค-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ" "๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™ค-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ" "๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™ค-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ" . . . "๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š" "๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช..๐™ง๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
1 - ๐™—๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข ๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ?
3 - ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ ๐™ ๐™š
4 - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
5 - ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ & ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
6- ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
7- ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ
8- ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ
9- ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ค
10- ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ

2 - ๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ & ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง

615 19 32
By yeosqrluv

Y/N'S POV

wow, yesterday was chaotic. not only did i summon a bathroom ghost of all things, i'm now friends with one?

plus, it was a horrible deal! i can touch hanako now yeah, but he can just fly away if i get angry!

i guess i was just desperate for a friend not caring who it was. i also have to clean the washrooms! though, at least i have someone to talk too.

hanako is very childish and pervy! he kept making dirty jokes!

FLASHBACK

"and you know what's the best about being a bathroom ghost??" hanako asked y/n.

"what?" y/n answered, annoyed with the fact hanako was giving her story times while she worked her butt off!

"well.." hanako started. he then grabbed y/ns waist and whispered in her ear. "there are many hot girls.." hanako continued

flustered and disgusted at hanakos perverted sentence, she pushed him away. "hey! that's not so not cool, looking at girls like that!" y/n said, crossing her arms and huffing.

hanako just stared at her innocently smiling. "whoops, sorry!" he said, pretending to be sorry about it

"and don't get to close next time! personal space, ya know!" y/n said, sticking her tongue out.

"ohhhh i'm really sorry! it's just i haven't been able to physically touch someone in a while! i forgot what it felt like.." hanako said sadly looking at the ground.

"well, if you ever want a hug..that's ok. but tell me first!" y/n said, feeling bad for the ghost.

"okay y/n-chan!" hanako smiled sweetly. y/n smiled back.

'what's with that nickname? maybe i should give him one too, since we're friends and all..' y/n thought to herself.

"no problem hanako-kun!" y/n replied sweetly. hanako's eyes practically sparkled at the new nickname.

END OF FLASHBACK

THIRD PERSON POV

after all y/n's classes were finished, she made her way to the washroom sort of excited!

although she wouldn't admit it, she enjoyed spending time with hanako! even if it was only for a few hours after school yesterday, it was really fun!

practically skipping to the washroom, y/n suddenly saw some weird monster looking thing in front of her...'what is that?' y/n asked herself.

'have you heard of mokke?'
'viscous creatures those things, they lure you in with candy before stripping you of everything and leaving you alone.'

'of course, that's just the new rumour going around..beware of mokke!'

y/n heard a couple of girls talking. 'mokke, huh?' y/n thought to herself.

deciding she didn't want to be interacted with it considering she already had one school wonder on her hands, she continued to the washroom.

"hey y/n-chan!" hanako said happily, seeing his friend. "hi hanako-kun..more labour i guess?" y/n sighed when hanako nodded.

y/n didn't work out a lot, she spent time doing other things like obsessing over anime characters & reading manga! besides, who needs to work out??

however, y/n regretted all her time she spent wasting away after starting doing the labour. even if she only did it for one day, she was exhausted just thinking about it.

trying not to think about it, y/n grabbed a broom and started sweeping. "hey..y/n-chan?" hanako asked, catching y/n's attention immediately.

hearing hanakos serious tone, she looked up worried. "yess..?" y/n asked, wondering what hanako needed. "i..i wanted to thank you." hanako told y/n, smiling nervously.

"huh? for what hanako-kun?" y/n asked, curious. "well..it's been a long time since someone has summoned me last, and now because you did it...i have someone to spend everyday with!" hanako told the girl, happily.

"oohhh! i understand now!" y/n said, smiling. "but really, thank you! truth be told, it got quite lonely without anyone. besides, every time i got the chance to make a friend, i turned them down being afraid to let them down!" y/n said sadly.

"why didn't you turn me down?" hanako asked curiously, looking into y/n's eyes. "well..for some reason i feel i don't know, i guess intrigued by you?" y/n laughed nervously.

truth be told, y/n didn't know why she didn't turn him down. she only knew that she wanted to learn more about hanako, which was strange considering she was usually not interested in others.

then again, he is dead. "well then! thank you again y/n-chan, now get back to work~" hanako told y/n, flying over to her and flicking her forehead.

giving a sigh, y/n continued cleaning while hanako just stared at her. "are you going to help me clean..?" y/n suddenly asked after 10 minutes of staring and cleaning.

turning her head to hanako, she looked into his eyes, making eye contact with him. 'wow, his eyes really are beautiful!' y/n thought to herself.

realizing they were just staring at each other, y/n broke eye contact first, making hanako a little disappointed.

hanako felt intrigued by the girl too, she was beautiful but she didn't have friends? she was also very confusing. yesterday, she went from lecturing him about being a pervert, to embarrassed to almost crying!

though, hanako knew he should keep an eye on his friend. she claimed she had doubts in herself but being intrigued didn't explain why she would befriend him so easily?

especially since it was such an unfair deal, labour for a single friend and being able to touch him? it was strange.

sighing, hanako decided to help y/n when he saw her angrily mopping the floor, making a mess.

hanako went up behind her and put his hand on hers, making her stop. "h-hanako-kun?" y/n stuttered, confused and flustered by hanakos actions.

"you don't need to be so rough with the mop..you're doing it wrong." hanako whispered in her ear.

"i-i know! it's just i was angry!" y/n said, noticing hanakos hands still on hers.

hanako sighed before linking his hands with hers and spun her around so they were face to face.

"h-hanako..?" y/n stared at anywhere but his eyes, "too close!" she complained, but hanako didn't budge.

suddenly, hanako hugged y/n. "why..why are you angry.?" hanako asked y/n, leaning into her shoulder.

"did..i make you angry?" hanako asked, his voice cracking. 'is..is he crying?' y/n asked to herself, leaning into the hug.

"of course not..i was just thinking about my brother." y/n responded, her eyes watering.

"wanna talk about it..?" hanako asked y/n, shivering thinking about his own brother.

"i...not right now, i just met you, ya know?" y/n laughed quietly. "i understand." hanako told her before squeezing her more with the hug, feeling her warmth considering he was always cold.

"now.." hanako said, grabbing y/n's shoulders. "back to work!" hanako smiled, patting y/ns head.

"huHH??" y/n complained, but reluctantly went back to mopping, properly this time.

.
.
.

'his mood changed so fast..'y/n laughed slightly. 'maybe i will grow to enjoy his company after all..' y/n then smiled.

WORD COUNT: 1209

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 8.7K 36
You died on school grounds, and now you forever haunt the place. You are the 8th wonder of the school and normally keep to yourself. The is until on...
532 43 22
This is the Hanashiro fanfic (Hanako x Yashiro). It's a love story. And no smut and other inappropriate things. I don't own the manga and the anime...
40.5K 981 51
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ. โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š. โžถ หš โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโœง โ”Š หšโžถ ๏ฝกหš โ˜ โ˜๏ธ โ†ณ หšห‘เผ„ุ˜* A story about a little girl and a little...
63.6K 2.1K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...