Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

Oleh Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... Lebih Banyak

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Groceries | Chpt 39

5K 256 430
Oleh Calybear7

Hi babes!

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"What are we doing?" I asked, walking beside Midnight.

"Well, some students are struggling to acclimate to dorm life, staying around the school. We're taking some of them out to go grocery shopping. Hopefully they'll work better together and get the right groceries," she said.

"And I have to come because...?" Nemuri grinned at me, handing me a list of my own.

"Your dad made this," she said.

"I always get groceries, they go out and get restaurant food. That's the whole deal," I said.

"Yeah, but you need to take buddies around with you to help," she said. I gave her a look to which she just ignored my protest. "To be perfectly honest, it's mostly your father's class. They have some cooperation issues...and they seem to be constant targets. Not so normal. It's a nice taste of normal life away from parents."

"Fine."

We came upon the group at the front door, and of course Kaminari was grinning ear to ear when he spotted me. Also in the group was Bakugo, Deku, Todoroki, the pompous blonde that I remembered was named Monoma, another 1-B kid that looked a lot like Kirishima, and Shinsou. It was the Friday before Kaminari was supposed to take Kiki out.

"Alright, I think that's everyone," Midnight presumed.

"Wait!" from behind came a ginger, who nearly crashed into the silver Kirishima look-alike. Scuttling below was Mineta, who I had not noticed before now.

"Now, that should be everyone," Midnight said, gesturing towards the front door. We had to walk a short distance to the groceries center. Kaminari stood beside me as everyone started to file out.

"Isn't this cool?"

"Grocery shopping?" I asked skeptically.

"Well, I mean we get to do something together!" he said. I raised an eyebrow at him as Bakugo trudged up in line with us.

"This is so fucking stupid."

"You're just mad because Kirishima isn't here," Kaminari scoffed and Bakugo blew up, fortunately in a figurative sense. I just glanced ahead, bored and beginning to get fed up already. I don't know how my dad really spend a chunk of his day with his whole class. I let out a noise of discomfort when Kaminari roughly put an arm on my shoulder.

"So like why are you here?" I asked, interrupting their arguing.

"School thinks I don't get along with people," Bakugo scoffed. Kaminari gave me a knowing look, pointing towards Todoroki and Deku.

"Yeah, I'm just here because I don't know how to grocery shop," Kaminari replied.

"Go figure," I replied. Bakugo actually let out a small, huffy laugh.

"Hey! So mean," Kaminari pout. I just placed my hands in my pockets.

"So if that's why Todoroki and Deku are here, what about everyone else?" I asked.

"Well Monoma and Shinsou don't get along well," Kaminari said and I looked to him oddly, wondering why he had all the gossip. "Mineta needs to learn some life skills, he's...you know."

Bakugo scoffed, making the fact obviously true and agreed upon.

"And I think TetsuTetsu and Kendo are just here," Kaminari said.

"TetsuTetsu looks a lot like Kirishima," I stated. Bakugo huffed from the other side of Kaminari.

"Yeah their quirks are basically the same. Kirishima hardens like rock and TetsuTetsu hardens like iron," Kaminari said. Now thinking about it, I vaguely remembered their face off at the Sports Festival.

"So now we're all shopping?" I asked, taking the crosswalk as the caboose of the group. Cars rushed past once we finished crossing. I watched the front of the group enter the market and Kaminari grabbed onto my arm to keep up with everyone. Bakugo lingered, but kept up seeing as we were the only one's he would really tolerate talking to.

"Okay, so TetsuTetsu, Kendo, Shinsou, and Mineta you'll be following me," Midnight said. Mineta wouldn't cross Midnight after what had happened earlier in the year and I, too, had stomped him into the ground so he wasn't coming near me. "Bakugo, Kaminari, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Monoma will be with (y/n)."

"Literally all the 1-A losers," Monoma scoffed, heading off into the grocery store. He wasn't even equipped with the grocery list. Kaminari leaned over to whisper something.

"By the way he hates our class," he said, beginning to walk towards the first aisle.

"Wonderful," I said, gesturing the remaining 3 boys in my group. I pulled open the list as we stopped in the first aisle, seeing it was split in 2. I had to get my own and they had their dorm stuff. "We need a cart--"

I glanced up to Kaminari, hoisting himself over the edge of a cart.

"Kaminari you stop that right now!" I scolded, glancing around the store in case people were looking.

"What?" he asked. I hurried over, swatting him down to his feet.

"I'm going to lose my mind," I stated frankly. He looked at me, playing into the guilt. "Okay, so there's your items. Here are mine. Monoma I guess you can just help."

"Goodie," he replied, crossing his arms. I looked from him to Bakugo, who was also pouting with his arms crossed.

"I got one!" Kaminari said, pointing to a bag of something in his hand. I crossed it off their list, nodding.

"Good job."

"Oh, how I love it when you praise me."

"I'll run you over with this cart."

"You're mean when you're grocery shopping."

"Boo hoo. Hold this," I said, handing the list to Todoroki. I needed 2 things from this aisle and I glanced to their usual spot. I picked up the items, turning around to see Deku standing beside me. I jumped slightly and he apologized.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, you need something?" I asked.

"Oh no, I just wanted to say thank you for helping us out today, I'm sure this isn't how you want to spend Friday," he said.

"Oh...you're welcome."

"Last time we tried shopping, Kacchan and I, it was a total disaster. Maybe this will be better," he said. I just laughed ever so slightly and he smiled. "I feel like for my teacher's kid, I don't really know you at all."

"Yeah, well," I shrugged, not knowing what to say. We returned to the cart together.

"Maybe I could put you in my quirk notebook. I don't have medical quirks in there and I think it's really interesting," he said.

"Maybe," I replied, giving him a thin-lipped smile. I gestured for Kaminari to move to the next aisle but he was glaring at me.

"I found the first item," he said, clearly jealous of the small, friendly interaction I had with Deku.

"You also tried to climb in the cart," I stated and he just scowled, letting out a breath. Since when did I become the babysitter? I glanced around as we entered the next aisle. "Where is Monoma?"

"Here." He placed something in the cart to which Todoroki observed and checked off the list. I glanced over his arm, putting my own required things on my side of the basket.

"Stop walking so damn close to me Shitty Deku!"

"Don't cause a scene," I interrupted.

"You can't tell me what to fucking do, you're not Eraserhead. You just look like him," Bakugo scoffed.

"Kacchan that's not nic--"

"Nah it's fine, I've seen his mom. He's one to talk about copies," I stated, grabbing something off the shelf and placing it in the basket. I watched as Todoroki actually begin to smile.

"Stop fucking smiling IcyHot. Why don't we talk about your mom?" Bakugo scoffed.

"Kacchan!" Deku called, highly offended for Todoroki.

"Don't worry Midoriya, he's angry because I didn't hand his ass to him in the Sport's festival."

"Class 1-A. Primitive creatures."

"Shut it psycho extra, why are you even here?" Bakugo hissed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over to Kaminari. It seemed like this was an everyday occurence for them. Speaking of mothers, I sure felt like one standing here with unruly boys like this.

"Can we just go to the next aisle?" I asked.

"You started it!"

"No, I didn't," I refuted, trying to stand my ground against Bakugo. I thought we were at least okay after earlier this week.

"Oh yeah, well where's your mom?" he asked.

"Bakugo, stop," Kaminari said, stepping beside me. There was a brief pause. "Clearly I'm doing better at shopping, I don't think you can do better."

"Yes I can, give me that," Bakugo scoffed, ripping the list from Todoroki's hand. He moved onto the next aisle as my facial expression soured, turning the cart to follow him. The other 3 moved along as Kaminari fell in step with me as I pushed.

"You good?" Kaminari asked and I just nodded solemnly. We continued on for a while, Kaminari helping out. It seemed Monoma had put aside his own petty arguments for the afternoon, though I didn't believe this would do him much good in the long run. By the time we finished shopping, some private whisper conversations were had and we stood in line. The boys loaded things onto the counter to be checked out and I stood at the handle of the cart.

Bakugo measly meandered to the empty spot at my side, the one Kaminari had now left unattended. He dug the toe of his shoe into the ground, pouting heavily. He mumbled something and I turned, waiting for him to say it again. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I did...bad thing," he grumbled. "My bad."

I stared at him oddly, before letting out a sigh and a nod. He moved away from me and everyone took their own bags to carry. They waited outside for the other group who was getting in line to check out. I made my way out, tucking the list and my dad's card away. We all stood for a while and Kaminari stood beside me, almost protectively.

"Job well done students," Midnight said, exiting the store with her group. "I presume everything went okay?"

"Great," I replied simply and she nodded. We all started walking back and Kaminari who had a free hand, scooped the groceries out of one of mine so I wouldn't have to carry so much.

"M'lady," he said, smiling at me.

"Thank you sir," I replied, turning my face forward. That didn't hide the fact I was smiling and it was clearly seen by Kaminari.

"Bakugo said he apologized."

"Terrible apology but point taken," I said.

"That's...expected," Kaminari said, laughing in relief. Kaminari talked briefly of the usual drama that went on around his classroom. Kaminari was the type to be friends with everybody, so it didn't surprise me when the drama he stirred up was just face value kinds of things. " I mean, when you mentioned Bakugo's mom, I really had to stop myself from saying some dumb thing about how she's hot."

"Why didn't you?" I asked, making my way to the elevator with him. Everyone had drifted off, leaving with a quick goodbye to their respective places. Kaminari still holding some of my groceries walked with me.

"Well, he usually hates those jokes. I didn't want him to blow up the store, that would've been embarrassing," Kaminari said.

"Thanks for saving me the trouble."

"Anything for you beautiful," he said with a smirk. We reached the door and I, slightly incapacitated with the bags in my hands and all kinds of lazy, just knocked for my dad to open it.

"Did you lose your ke--" he stopped, seeing my hands full. He stopped even further, eyes looking towards a beaming Kaminari.

"Hello sir, sensei, sir," Kaminari greeted. My father looked back to my tired expression and just let the both of us in. Kaminari followed me with the bags to the kitchen.

"Remind me never to let Midnight convince me to do something 'fun' with her," I said to my father. He looked towards Kaminari accusingly, causing him to shrink against his gaze. "I don't know how you deal with the 'soon to be big 3' in your class everyday."

"Well."

"Well doesn't even cover it," I said, setting the bags down. Kaminari did as well. "Thanks Kaminari."

"You're welcome," he said. He glanced towards my father briefly, eyes flickering, and simply slugged me on the arm. I winced slightly as he grinned awkwardly at me. He excused himself, leaving me with my hand on my arm. My father watched him leave before turning to me with an odd expression.

"Don't ask," I scoffed, shaking my head at him with the knowledge Kaminari was just trying to get on his good side.

~Caly

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

123K 3.7K 32
UNDER EDITING "I'm no hero..." Something she told herself when she was at her worst and no one would tell her otherwise... This is a fanfic about My...
57.1K 1.6K 42
**This is an EraserDust story! (Aizawa x Shigaraki)** "My name isn't Eraserhead, by the way. It's Shouta Aizawa. You should know that, shouldn't you...
658 4 44
Being the daughter of two pro heroes everyone expects you to have a powerful quirk. However sometimes your expectations aren't reality. (Y/n) (L/n) W...
256 14 12
Denki X Reader ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ If there is something that could possibly be triggering I'll put a warning. You're the daughter of Aizawa and Pre...