RiAnsh And Their Tales✨♥️✨

By halfsadhalfunaware

"No One can separate Us" she kissed his knuckles. "Not even Destiny" he whispered back possessively. This boo... More

•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| The Little Revenge ||•
Rising Up My Sweetheart Again
Let's Learn This Bitter Truth, Shall We?
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-1/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-2/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-3/3 )
Taking This Shot Was Not Bad
A Proper Author's Note [ A/N ]
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-1/2 )
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-2/2 )
They Did Come A Long Way ( #RiAnsh Talks )
It Was My Little Family This Time
You Not Talking To Other Men
But It Is Something
Not So Complicated Love Confession
Hoaxing Death For Her
Avenging By Tricking Him
Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason
A Day-Off From Everything
May Impact Your Reading [ A/N ]
Soothing After Hurting Her
First Impressions Are Everything
Getting To Know Ms. Riddhima
They Are A Normal Couple
Tied For Lifetime
•|| A Game In Return Of My Life-Lines ||•
•|| Sunrises And Them ||•
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-1/2 )
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )
•|| Bullets and Broken Souls ||•
•|| A Proper Closure ||•
•|| Roommates For Time-Being ||•
•|| Intoxicated Feelings ||•
•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•
•|| Alive Again ||•
•|| Anew Friendship ||•
•|| Stuck In Between ||•
•|| Saviours And Loyals ||•
•|| Their Newfound Love ||•
•|| Just Another Night ||•
•|| Fate And It's Games ||•
•|| Soul-Siblings ||•
Happy Birthday, CHARVI💖🥺

Just Like Our Love

3.8K 198 39
By halfsadhalfunaware

( Just got an idea after hearing Vansh's words regarding not having his own kids. So here it goes when Riddhima comes from vomiting and Vansh enters their room )

VANSH'S POV:-

I came inside the room and saw Riddhima running towards the bathroom. I got worried and ran behind her. She was vomiting in the wash basin. I quickly pulled her hair back and stood massaging her back. When she was done I took her to the bed. She sat tired.

Riddhima: This is the third time I'm vomiting. I didn't even have anything that will cause food poisoning. By the way, where were you? You were nowhere to be seen.

Vansh: I was with Angre in the Piano Room. Just talking about the incidents that happened today. Why suddenly this vomiting?

Riddhima: I don't know. Also I fainted two three times today. Maybe just weakness.

I stiffened. She vomited and fainted too. Is it that what I'm thinking about? God! No. It shouldn't be. But then for precautions she should have those tests.

Vansh: How about you take some tests? The pregnancy ones. Just for safety you know.

Riddhima: Do you really think I'm pregnant? If I am then we're going to be parents, Vansh. I wanted to be a mother for so long. It will be so good.

Vansh: Ye... yeah! Wait I'll go to the medical store. And I need you tp take it now. I want to have a serious talk with you if you're pregnant.

Riddhima: Okay.

I went to the medical store. No one should know about Riddhima's condition. I came back and gave her a bag. She did the procedure written.

After a long wait, the results came. She is pregnant. God!!! Nooo. That shouldn't have happened. Now I'll have to talk to her.

Vansh: Riddhima, I don't want us to have kids.

Riddhima: Whhaaattt?! Have you gone nuts?

Vansh: Riddhima, I'm telling this for us. Already the life I'm living is dangerous. I don't want one more precious life to be in danger because of me.

Riddhima: Let's have a serious talk.

We had a talk. A long one. We decided not to abort the baby. But then living this life can also be dangerous. So we came to a decision. We'll file a divorce. Yes! A divorce. Also Riddhima's pregnancy should not be known to the family members. Or else it will be difficult to divorce each other.

I told Angre to keep the papers ready and also to make some arrangements. Tomorrow, infront of everyone we'll have a divorce. After the divorce, she'll part to her ways and I'll part to my ways.

THE NEXT DAY:

We came down. Everyone were there. They got confused seeing Riddhima coming with the bags down. We stood infront of them. I took a deep breath. Although, I don't want all this but I will have to do for the sake of our baby.

Vansh: Good morning everyone. Today me and Riddhima want to tell y'all  a serious decision of ours. And I hope y'all understand us.

Riddhima: We have decided to file a divorce. Because of some things we are not together, we decided to stay apart from each other.

There were gasps heard in the room. Daadi was utmost shocked. I somehow handled her. She was begging not to divorce but we were adamant on our decision.

After calming down Daadi, we signed the papers. Riddhima signed the paper and left. She left me. Again I'm all alone in this world of mine.

5 YEARS LATER:

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

I still remember that day when I left VR mansion. It was one of my worst nightmares. I did agree to divorce Vansh. There was a big reason for it. And reason is sleeping beside me. Our boy. Reyansh. He is our 'Ray of Light'. For him, I had to leave Vansh. I'll never forget that serious talk.

FLASHBACK ( THE SERIOUS TALK THAT NIGHT ):

I was so happy to know that I'm pregnant. But Vansh wasn't happy. He was worried. When he told me he didn't want us to have kids, I got angry. How dare he says that?

Riddhima: Whhaaattt?! Have you gone nuts?

Vansh: Riddhima, I'm telling this for us. Already the life I'm living is dangerous. I don't want one more precious life to be in danger because of me.

Riddhima: Let's have a serious talk. I totally don't understand why are you saying this?

Vansh: Riddhima, you yourself saw what happened today. Today it happened with me, tomorrow it can happen with any other family member. We always live in danger. In all this, you still want our baby to suffer?

Riddhima: No but I'm not going to let anything happen to our baby. I'll protect our baby. You'll protect our baby. Then why are you fearing?

Vansh: Riddhima, I agree that we'll protect our baby at any cost. But sometimes things are not in our hands. That what will you do?

Riddhima: Vansh, why don't you leave all this risky business? Then there will be no problems at all.

Vansh: Riddhima, even though I try to get out of all this, it will almost take four to five years for that. First, I need to clear my name. Then I'll have to tell thousands of people that I have stopped all this. After that I will have to set up something for the source of income. Then I need to make my new business big. And then only I can live a life like a normal businessman. I'm ready to do it. But then what about our child?

Riddhima: You don't worry about our child. I'll take care of him/her for four-five years. But for no danger to our child, I need to leave from here. You can also meet him/her. But living here can be dangerous. We'll act as if we have divorced each other. So that the world doesn't be suspicious of us. If you want you can tell the family members about all this.

Vansh: No, I'll tell Daadi and Sia when time comes but others need not know. And also I'll set up everything for you.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Today whenever I think about that, I proudly say that we have taken a smart decision. Also Vansh comes every now and then to meet us. But nowadays he's busy. His new business doesn't let him meet us. But I know this long wait is going to end soon. Too soon.

Just then the bell rang. I went and opened the door. I was shocked to see the people infront of me. How did they know about me and my whereabouts.

Daadi & Sia: Surpriseee!!!

Riddhima: You both!!! It's so good to see y'all here. Daadi bless me.

Daadi: Sadha suhagan raho!

Riddhima: How did y'all come here? I mean no one knows about me living here except Vansh.

Daadi: First things first, I need meet my great-grandson. Then I'll talk with you.

Sia: Bhabhi, Vansh bhai himself gave us the address. He said that you'll be bored all alone so he gave us your address.

Riddhima: He already told y'all about us, right?

Sia: Yes bhabhi. Daadi was not able to take up the burden of y'all divorcing. So he told the whole truth. But never told us where were you.

That evening we all had fun. Even though I was missing Vansh, but looking at Reyansh bonding with Daadi and Sia I was happy.

After a few hours Daadi and Sia left. I came out of the house to bid them goodbye. I came back to the house and saw Vansh playing with Reyansh.

Riddhima: Haawww. This is not how you enter your wife's house.

Vansh: I know but, My wife, My house, My rules.

Reyansh: You forgot me, daddy.

Vansh: Of course not baby. Come let's go now. To our real home.

Reyansh: Really?

Vansh: Mhm. Really.

Riddhima: Are you sure, Vansh?

He gave me an assuring look. We left to the mansion. I was flooded with lots of emotions. After so many days, I'm going back to our home.

At the entrance Daadi stopped us, and did our aarti. Everyone were standing there shocked except Daadi and Sia. We explained everything to everyone.

After that Vansh took Reyansh in his arms and asked me to follow him. We reached near a room next to our room. Vansh opened the door and I saw my biggest surprise. The room was decorated the same way I wanted for Reyansh.

Reyansh: Is this my room, daddy?

Vansh: Yes this is your room. All yours.

We let him adjust. Slowly without letting him know we came back to our room. Everything was just the way I left.

Riddhima: Everything is the same.

Vansh: Things never changed Riddhima. They were the same. Even though I used to meet you but that wasn't enough. So I decided to keep things the same. Just Like Our Love.

NOTE:

Phew! Done. This is a logical story. Like if Vansh really leaves all this risky business then time will be needed. No one can just announce that I'm leaving you carry on your own. Personally I don't want him to. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.1K 19
This is the typical story of our favourite couple #RIANSH. Okay so what happened was, he doubted her, who was his legally wedded wife, his better hal...
224K 14.6K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...
14.9K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...
77.8K 5K 43
Hey guys 😊 This my another story on Riansh. Thus is gonna be suspence, mature romance etc. Peep in to know more