My Little Sweetheart

By chandusweety4

#1-Romedy(11/02/2022) #1-Indian love(21/07/2021) #1-Puppy love(02-5-2021) #8-Romance(29/06/2021) # 9-Awesome(... More

Note๐Ÿ
character sketch๐Ÿ
1๐Ÿ
2๐Ÿ
3๐Ÿ
4๐Ÿ
5๐Ÿ
6๐Ÿ
7๐Ÿ
8๐Ÿ
9๐Ÿ
10๐Ÿ
11๐Ÿ
12๐Ÿ
13๐Ÿ
14๐Ÿ
15๐Ÿ
16๐Ÿ
17๐Ÿ
18๐Ÿ
19๐Ÿ
20๐Ÿ
21๐Ÿ
23๐Ÿ
24๐Ÿ
25๐Ÿ
26๐Ÿ
27๐Ÿ
28๐Ÿ
29๐Ÿ
30๐Ÿ
31๐Ÿ
32๐Ÿ
33๐Ÿ
34๐Ÿ
35๐Ÿ
36๐Ÿ
37๐Ÿ
38๐Ÿ
A/n
39๐Ÿ
40๐Ÿ
41๐Ÿ
42๐Ÿ
43๐Ÿ
44๐Ÿ
45๐Ÿ
46๐Ÿ
47๐Ÿ
48๐Ÿ
49๐Ÿ
50๐Ÿ
51๐Ÿ
52๐Ÿ
A/N
53๐Ÿ
54๐Ÿ
55๐Ÿ
56๐Ÿ
57๐Ÿ
58๐Ÿ
59๐Ÿ
60๐Ÿ
61๐Ÿ
62๐Ÿ
63๐Ÿ
64๐Ÿ
65๐Ÿ
66๐Ÿ
67๐Ÿ
68๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-1(Playful babies)๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-2(Naughty teenager's)๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Bonus ch 3 (Matured kids)๐Ÿ
New book

22๐Ÿ

18.6K 627 38
By chandusweety4

                          🎄🎠🎄
           Sapno se aage ab tum
           Hakikat ban chuke ho

Zoya pov:

I don't know what to say seeing him at my door steps i felt so scared when i glanced at him.

He went inside while slightly pushing my shoulders with his legs while walking which made me stumble a bit.
He walked to safa, sat on it like he owns this house.

I peeked at my dad and phupha who were completely engrossed in playing with hani. I don't know what to do seeing him at my door steps made me speechless.

"Bring a glass of water for me" he said in a dominating tone.

I unconciously nodded my head and fee in to the kitchen. I was filling the glass with chilled water because it's so hot outside...

Phuphi: for whom you were filling the water choti?

"v-vo...for that brown eyed boy" i said quickly and left to hall and saw that hani was sitting on that boy's lap and he was busy in talking to my dad & phupha.

I scuttered to his direction and extended my little hands which was holding a glass of chilled water towards him. He took it from me and started drinking...while i stood beside him while looking down at my feet with fear.

Hani: cutie..dekho na meri bhai ne mere liye kya leke aye hai?

She said while showing chocolate box to me....mean while phuphi & badimaa came from kitchen.

Phuphi: what brown ey...

"v-vo...w-where is your bhai ? Hani" i asked her by interrupting phuphi due my eagerness to see her brother aka Abhi.

By hearing my words all were started laughing....hani smacked her forehead and said..

Hani: ohoo...cutie...he is my brother

She pointed towards the brown eyed boy.

Hoyee..

How could this brown eyed boy turned out into hani's brother aka Abhi

I glanced at him...he was looking at me coldly.

Mom: choti...i told you to change your dress na then why didn't you change it..

My mom said while coming downstairs and glanced at Abhi...

Mom:abhi...so atlast you decided to vist your home.

Abhi: waise nahi hai choti maami....i was busy in my studies and sports.

He said and looked at me top to bottom and smirked at me....i instantly hold the hem of my shirt and started pulling down nervously and sprinted from there..

He stayed at home for two days. In that two days whenever he comes out from his room I used to hid from him under sofa, dining table and admire him from far....After two days he went back to his hostel..

From then whenever he comes to home i used to hid from him and stare at his hansome face from far because don't know when he will yell at me and what if he scolds me for ogling infront of him.

Like that 2yrs passed...

I was 8yr old and was participating in school running competation....the race has started and we all participants were running....suddenly someone pushed me from behind making me fall on the ground and my knee got injured. Because of pain i started crying....

"zoya"

I don't know where did he came from... He bent to his knees and made me sit on the ground while wiping my tears and kissed my temple lovingly. I looked at him while sobbing and said...

"A-Ab...A-bhi bahut dard ho rahi hai" i said in muffled voice.

Abhi: i know sweetheart....come, get on my back.

He said while showing his back and made me wrap my hands and legs around his torse...and i dug my face in his neck while crying.

It was the first time he piggybacked me...he stood up by holding me and started walking and mean while i slept due to tiredness of crying hard..

I woke up feeling soft featherly lips on my forehead and slowly opened my eyes and saw Abhi...his face was near my face nd his cute brown eyes were red and his hair was in messy and he again kissed me on my forehead and said...

Abhi: don't ever cry sweetheart...i don't like when you cry.

I nodded my head and looked at him, he is not the same abhi whom i first saw because he was cold and a devil who scares me but this abhi is looking different. He is gentle and caring.

Hoyee...he is so sweet & cute..😍😘

I jerked my leg and suddenly pain shot in my knee.

"ahh.." i hissed in pain.

Abhi:don't move.

I nodded my head nd i glanced at my leg which was bandaged, i slowly rose up to sit..and looked at my surroundings and it's my room..

Abhi: is it paining badly?

"N-No Abhi..." i said in a low tone with a smile while sitting comfortably on the bed.

Abhi: i brought food for you....have it.

He said while giving me a plate of food
nd i started eating while eating he started caressing my hair..

After having my dinner, abhi got up fr my bed and went to coach and sat their while reading a big book. I sat on my bed don't know what to do and started looking here & there.

"vo Abhi...where is my mom" i asked him.

Abhi: none has returned from there office.

I nodded my head and don't know what to do...so i gathered all the courage nd decided to go & sit beside him and see what he was reading in that bigg book..

So i cautiously placed my feet on the floor nd slowly inched to the couch and sat beside him. He looked at me but didn't say anything and with a little fear i leaned my head on his arm to get a glimpse of his book and slowly i slept.

Next morning when i rose up i was feeling soft fluff around me and slowly opened my eyes and saw that i was completely surrounded by white & pink fluffy teddybears....

Hayee...😍

A smile crept on my face while looking at the teddy bears...i hurriedly went downstairs for him while my knee was paining a little but i didn't care and searched for him but he was no where to seen.

I sadly went back to my room and saw a chocolate box on the night stand nd i quickly opened it and saw different kinds of chocolates in it along with a note..i opened it and saw that...

" Take care sweetheart"
-Abhi

I kept the note inside and smiled...😀

Flashback ends

"cutiee"

I came out of my train of thoughts by hearing hani's words and looked at her..

"ha..hani"

Hani: where did you lost when my bhai is sitting adjacent to you?

She said playfully by nudging my shoulder...i bloomed red and glanced at abhi he is busy talking in his phone.
I looked at his face it was blank like a robot..

Huff..

Are you all thinking that when he is so sweet to me in my childhood then what happened to him now that made him changed to a robot from a sweet chocolate boy.

Wait...i only told half....the other half i will tell in short..

***

I too thought he was so sweet towards me because he took care of me and kissed me like a princecharming when i was ill.so i came to a conclusion that he is not a devil but my prince charming...

Huff...all my conclusions gone in vain... when he showed up next as a cold devil.

After that incident he was again cold and added to that he became very dominating & bossy around me. He used to order me to "go and bring that"....."bring this" and all....I used to do what he told to me.

In addition to that if I said "no" then he used to yell at me for disobeying him and even went further to give me punishments like sit ups & wall chairs due to those i became so lean from my chubby form.

Whenever he gets angry he used to let his anger out at me in the form of yellings.sometimes I used to got scared of him that what if he beat me but it never happened. No one in my family said a word against him instead they used to scold me for not listening to him. I don't know what spell he casted on them.

Added to my miseries when I was 12yr my parents met with an accident and while they were talking their last breath they made me promise that I have to marry this devil. I always thought that my phuphi was joking around me that I was her would be daughter in law. But I never thought she was serious about it. Amid of all this he made me fell in love with him because of his sweet gestures towards me.

From all this he got access of green signal nd started teasing me and controlling my life like don't talk with boys especially with Arjun . Don't know why he hates him so much. He even made me tie raki to Arjun everyyear.

Before he was leaving to London he even made me a chart of do's & don't s for me.

Anyway my Abhi is like a coconut who was hard outside but soft inside....

*****

"Zoya"

I jolted from my thoughts by hearing again hani voice. This girl will not leave me untill I respond to her...

Arghh...

"What's your problem hani...why are you screaming my name" I asked annoyingly.

Hani: don't you want to come with us to the park...

Misti: ha choti...we are getting late...

What park!!...I was pondering...

Ahh...then realisation sink in me that we three planned to go to park to accompany dev..

"Hoyee...I forgotten about it...chal we are getting late"I said nd we three scurried to our respective rooms.

I got ready and went to downstairs and saw only veer bhai...where is Abhi...I glanced around and didn't find anywhere so I decided to ask my brother...

"Bhai...where is your friend"I asked him.

Veer bhai: oh so you are missing your prince that much..

"Bhai..."I whined at him.

Bhai: just kidding choti...your prince had gone to a meeting..

"Oooo...."I said while dragging the "o"...

Bhabhi: choti...you can talk with your bhai later...for now..come it's
already 5:30pm.

I nodded my head and bid bye to bhai and walked to our car, settled in and started our ride to the park.

We reached the park. As soon as we came out of the car dev sprinted inside the park and hani & I ran at his back to catch him. We started playing with dev mean while bhabhi sat on the bench and started enjoying the nature.

After sometime...

We got exhausted by playing and sat beside bhabhi...

Hani: bhabhi...I am feeling hungry.

"Me too bhabhi" I commented.

Dev: me too mumma..

Bhabhi: ok then we will go to the restaurant...

We three grinned like a child at her and went to the restaurant which is near by the park...

The restaurant is for both VIP's and for normal. We went for normal and it was full...I looked around the busy tables. An old couple eating side by side studiously bent over their meals. On the other side businessmen in their grey suits lightening up their cigars in the VIP suits.

It didn't bother us and sat on the vacant table which was adjacent to the window where we can enjoy the cool breeze.

Hani: cutiee...have you forgotten that bhai had restricted you from having outside food.

"No...he is not there with us then how would he know that I ate outside food" I said while raising my both eyebrows playfully at her.

They both giggled mean while we ordered our food.

In the mean time I saw a man in his thirties sitting a little far from our table removed his shoes and started scratching his feet and I think he didn't wash it for how long I don't know because it's too smelly...

Yaak...I looked at hani she too has a disgusting expression like me...

Mean while waiter came and served the food to us and we started having our food but because of that pungent smell I felt like vomiting so I stopped eating and covered my nose with handkerchief...and looked at the man he is still doing it...

How come he didn't wash it in the first place...hey baghwan...chii..

I glanced at his front table. A stern women dining alone looking on and frowned at him and said..

Women: excuse me Mr..

Man: yes... lady...

Women: sir, can you please stop scratching your feet and wear your shoes.

Man: no,madam... Actually my foot is feeling so itchy and I don't have a choice..

Women: But the odour of its is too strong.

Man: that's because I didn't washed it for months.

Women: hello Mr this is a restaurant not your home. We came to eat food but because of the smell of your disgusting feet we couldn't have our food.we feel like vomiting please stop it..

Man: it's your problem not mine..

He is such a rude, ungentleman & a nauseating person... can't he see that he is causing problem to all the people who came to eat here except the VIP'S...

I should teach him a lesson...and looked at hani...

"Hani give me your red lipstick" I asked her.

Hani:why?

"Give me hani"I said nd smirked at the man and she understood what am I up to.

So she handed me the ketchup instead of a lipstick and said...

Hani: use this cutiee it will be perfect.

"Where did you got this"I asked her.

Hani: when I was working with veer in office...we order samosa for us along with samosas they gave this too...so after eating one packet was left so why to waste it by throwing it in trash...so I put in my bag it may be useful..

I nodded and took it from her nd looked at the man he is drinking coke..

Now it's the correct time I thought and walked straight near to him and deliberately pushed his hand making his coke spill on his shirt...

Man: what the...

Before he is going to snap at me I interrupted and said..

"Sorry...I am sorry uncle...it happened by mistake...sorry..I am really sorry"I fake apologized to him with a guilt expression.

Man: stupid girl...kaha se aah jati hai aisa log...

He murmured and left to washroom...

I took this as a chance and bent to my knees like I am acting like searching for something near the table while teared the ketchup and applied on a his seat on the centre and his coat was lying on the armrest so I pulled the coat a little till it covers the lipstick and quickly came back to my seat and applied sanitizer to my hands to clean my hands.

Hani & bhabhi are laughing..

"Now the real show starts" I said and grinned at them.

We three were waiting for it and mean while dev was busy in eating because dev was sitting closed to the window so he was breathing the air from outside unlike us because we are far from window.

That man came and sat on his chair while removing his coat from the chair. He started eating...

We three didn't feel like eating because it felt nauseas to us. Dev completed his food and we are waiting for the bill and for the man reaction.

The waiter brought the bill and bhabhi paid it and mean while that man finished his food and waiting for the bill.

After few seconds...the waiter went to his chair while closing his nose and gave the bill to the man. He payed the bill and wore his shoes nd stood up from his chair and started walking..

All were laughing along with us by looking at his back...he was walking with puzzled look on his face.

"Come"I said..

We were going at his back and at the middle of the entrance..

Hani called him by patting his shoulder and he looked at her in confusion..

"Hello uncle...your butt is dripping with blood" hani said while suppressing her laugh.

He looked at his back and started covering his butt with his hands nervously...

We were barely comtrolling our laugh and stepped out of the restaurant quickly and started laughing violently...

"Hehe"

Hani: hehe... cutiee his face is worth watching.

"Yeah...his face has became white like a chalk"I commented.

We both hified each other and looked at bhabhi who has a worried expression and looking towards me.

"Bhabhi...what happen...did we do anything wrong" I asked her.

Bhabhi: vo...Abhi..

"Abhi.." I asked her with puzzled look.

Bhabhi: vo...Abhi is also there in that restaurant and you know he saw us.

Hoyee...

"Vo...bhabhi did he saw what I did inside the restaurant" I asked nervously and looked at the restaurant.

He was in VIP looking at me icily through the glass window. I nervously pinched my lips nd averted my gaze from him.

Dev: ha..he saw us at the entrance when we are going in.

Hani: then why didn't you tell us.

Hani scolded him..

Bhabhi: I think you have a long night choti..

She winked at me...

Hey bhagwan whenever I do these type of things why he always caught me..oh..why......

Arghh...

                        ***💕***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 67.1K 55
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
2.3M 118K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
507K 30.5K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
23.6K 1.8K 15
"๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”? ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...