Aru Shah - Jumanji: The Next...

بواسطة DemigodAuthor_11

HEY! So, a lot of people enjoyed the first book, and PLB and I wanted you guys to enjoy some more. So, as a... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20
New Schedule
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
JUMANJI 2 CHAPTER 25 ~Last Chapter~

Chapter 11

266 7 17
بواسطة DemigodAuthor_11

Sorry about the late chapter guys!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sheela stared at the limp form of Boo collapsed on the ground. She immediately assumed the worst. Her eyes started to tear up and her hands flew to her mouth.

She sprinted over to Boo, immediately checking for a heartbeat. To be quite honest, Sheela thought that it was all this one big misunderstanding like those strange romance novels she found in her sister's room one time(YOU GUYS! BOO AND SHEELA ARE NOT SHIPPED! THE AUTHORS FORBID IT! - Trips), and Boo would wake up. But Sheela was not that lucky. She stumbled back in shock when she found out that Boo...had no heartbeat.

Sheela screamed, staring at the dead human. Well by medical terms, Boo was indeed dead as his heart had stopped and his brain cells were probably dying due to lack of blood flow.

But Sheela didn't know that Boo was alive and kicking. Sort of...

So as you can imagine, Sheela almost had a heart attack when she saw Boo yawn and wake up like nothing ever happened.

"Oh hey Sheela. I feel like- were you crying?" Boo inquired, narrowing his eyes at a pale Sheela with tear marks on her face.

Sheela stared at him, "BOO YOU JUST DIED! LITERALLY! YOUR HEART STOPPED AND, AND-"

Boo looked at her confused, "What do you mean I just died?"

Sheela looked just about ready to commit a murder.

Boo widened his eyes as the events from before installed themselves in Boo's brain.

"Uhhhhh... HEY WAIT! DID YOU KNOW THEY HAVE OREOS DOWN THERE? I REMEMBER MUNCHING ON THEM, AND WATCHING-" Boo said, staring at Sheela who was fuming.

"Whatever. Whatever happened, don't do it again. Believe it or not, You died. Your heart stopped and in medical terms, that's d e a d," Sheela growled, glaring at him, quickly getting over her shock.

Boo flicked his hair, "You think this is permanent? I don't know if I can pull of green-black hair. Do I look okay?"

Sheela looked at him for a moment, "AFTER ALL THAT JUST HAPPENED, YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT YOU'RE- actually, you don't look horrible. I don't know if it's permanent though."

Boo grinned, "I knew it. Maybe I should've dyed my hair sooner!"

Sheela face-palmed, "You're seriously not going to worry about how you came back to life? Beating heart and all?"

"Oh that. Not a big deal. At least, not compared to the tea that was spilled."

Sheela narrowed her eyes, "And what did you mean by they have oreos down there? You know what! Don't answer that."

"I think I will actually. Well for starters, I saw Dharmaraj sitting at a coffee table. It was black marble with white streaks. It was so cool! Then we talked about the boring lives of the LIVING! Honestly, you living people are boring. Then, he offered me oreos and said, 'Time to go. Bye-bye!' I saw the body reincarnation! I actually don't remember it... Actually... What was I describing again?"

"You need a mental health professional. You know that? I mean, oreos? Seriously? Anybody as refined as Dharmaraja is going to eat crumpets and biscuits. And he said bye-bye? Really, Boo?"

"Well... to be frank, I think that you would be more interested in the dirt I got now... The spirits talk," Boo said, his eyes widening in excitement.

Sheela raised an eyebrow, "We can talk about your ghost talks...later. We need to find the rest of the tiles and get the motherboard. Mission at hand, remember?"

Boo sighed, all humor once present, gone with the blink of an eye, "About that... You wanna know why Rudy's tile, as I assume you already figured that out, did that?"

Sheela shook her head, "Enlighten me, wise one."

"I was told that Rudy had taken a potion, shortly before I came, which malfunctioned and gave him powers in the real world. Because of this, that power that traveled with Rudy, was pressured into the tile, giving it more power then it could handle. After a bit, the tile was going to go... well supernova, in an attempt to lessen the power," Boo stated, occasionally waving at the tile to make his point.

Sheela thought a little, "I mean, yeah. I know that Rudy had retained his powers in the real world. There was a giant sign for it once he respawned into the game. But how'd you get all of that after one interaction with his tile?"

"Well Sheela, when the tile had to go supernova, it latched itself onto the physically weakest, but mentally strongest living thing. Which at the time... was me. This was because I was weak in eyesight, suffered numerous head injuries, and was running on pure adrenaline."

Sheela's mouth formed an 'o' shape, "I mean...that makes sense, I guess. I still don't get any of this magic stuff. My brain shut off a long time ago."

Boo face-palmed, "Basically, the tile had too much magic, put magic into the nearest, physically weak living thing, told its life story, and accidently stopped the heart. Kapeesh?"

Sheela nodded slowly and grinned when she understood, "I still can't believe I didn't understand what you said. Wow."

"Right. Anyway, I don't think Rudy would have those snake powers when he comes back to the real-world. Now shall we go find the next tile?" Boo said, grinning back at Sheela.

Sheela pouted, "I've done too much work for today! Besides, Disney Channel. Can't our friends wait? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? I'm also starving."

Boo gave her a dead look. First, he walked over to the tile and pried it out of the wall. Then, he walked over to her, grabbed her wrist, and dragged her to a McDonalds, very conveniently placed by the alleyway. Hm, strange...

The cashier inside took one look at them and immediately shoved them back outside.

"Hmph! Rude!" Sheela cried out, banging on the door.

Boo shook his head at her antics, grabbed the tile, and opened the door once again.

"GO away. We're closed," The cashier said, shooing them out.

"Your sign says open," Boo countered, waving at the door.

The cashier visibly recoiled, "Yeah? Well... I say it's closed!"

Boo tiredly looked at him, inspecting his fingernails, "Really? Well, can I speak to your manager then Mr. Jones?"

Jones gulped, "Look, you two are bad for business. Can't you go get food somewhere else?"

Sheela looked back and forth between the two, nervously glancing at them, "You know Boo... I'm not so hungry anymore. Let's go!"

Boo stared at him, the same yellow snake eyes boring into Jones's eyes, "Mr. Jones. Just give us food, and we will be on our way."

Sheela stared wide-eyed, "Yeah... let's go Boo!"

Jones shivered, went to the back of the McDonald's and came back with 2 Happy meals, "Free of charge. Can you leave now?"

Boo smiled, "Sure! Bye!"

Sheela and Boo walked out, munching on their happy meals, Sheela glancing worriedly at Boo.

They sat on the sidewalk, Sheela opening her mouth to speak, "Boo..."

Boo looked at her quirked his head, "Hm?"

"Are you okay?" Sheela asked, nervously glancing at him, slowly scooting away.

He raised an eyebrow, "Peachy! Why?"

"Nothing, you just... You just kinda... really got into Rudy's character ya know?"

Boo sighed, "I scared you?"

Sheela rolled her eyes, "Hm, I don't know. Your eyes turned into snake slits, your demeanor changed entirely, and you terrified Jones into giving you food! That's not right!"

Boo gulped, "We need to find the next tile before I start speaking in Parseltongue."

Sheela raised an eyebrow and Boo just responded with, "I read the books, and Aru made me binge the entire Harry Potter series in one night."

They both got up, using the tile to find the next one. As it turned out, the tile didn't fully lose its power when Boo bit into it, it just lost the extra amount that gave Rudy powers in the real world.

Sheela started running when she saw the pale yellow glow of another tile, only to stop and look behind her. Boo wasn't moving, and was glued to his spot.

"Boo?" Sheela said, running back to him and waving her hands in front of his face.

"Someone hates me." Boo said in a monotone, a crestfallen look on his face, looking down at the ground.

Sheela snorted, deciding to make a joke to lighten the dampening mood, "Is it Aru? Because you saw how she acted when Brynne stole her oreos. Did you steal some from her, too? Like, before this entire fiasco?"

Boo glared at her, invisible walls building up, "No. I didn't. But this isn't just something like that. Someone, like, hates me. Like... kick the bucket hate."

Sheela raised an eyebrow at his serious tone, "So...it can't be Aru then. Besides, how do you even know that? I'm a twin, and I don't have telepathy."

"I'm not sure actually. I just know. And... I think it's Aru," Boo said, looking away, his guards breaking down completely, a hurt-filled expression on his face.

Sheela's eyes widened, looking at Boo in astonishment, "That's not possible. Aru would literally jump off a cliff before letting you die. Granted, she'd jump off a cliff in any circumstance, but you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know. But I think she actually hates me," Boo replied, sounding as if he took it to heart.

Sheela clapped her hands, a ticked off expression on her face, "That's it! Rudy's tile has officially driven you crazy. Let's find the rest and get you back to normal."

"SHEELA, I'M NOT KIDDING! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN YOU CAN LEAVE TOO!" Boo said, glaring at her, barely visible tears in his eyes.

Sheela wasn't listening. Soon she zoned out, Boo's broken face implanted in her head. She was worried about Boo now. Very worried. She grabbed his wrist and looked to the floor, following the yellow line that would surely lead to the next tile. No way was she going to let one of her best friends think that his own niece wanted him to die.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Boo: *dies, and the Potatoes have to bring him back*

Aru: Huh...What d'you know? You wonder if they have oreos down there?

Aiden: YOU ASSUME HE WENT TO H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS?!

Aru: *shrugs* Again. Oreos? What d'you think?

The Potatoes: *look at each other*

Nikita: Ever consider seeing a therapist, Shah?

Aru: *nods* I have. I think she's still recovering from our sessions.

Aiden: R-Recovering?  

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

299 22 3
🐇🧸 welcome to new journey ❤️❤️❤️ Junminjae ~ 🛑 [This book is made just for entertainment purpose only.nothing on this book is real....this book do...
75K 1.3K 40
This my first ever book so be 100% honest with we- Is it good or not? Anyway read it and tell me what you think. Thanks Gabbbbbbbbbbbby. P.s -You ca...
2.5K 12 200
The title says it all. There is a Part 2 on this account called Everything KOTLC 2 Also you may choose the cover. Would anyone like for me to do a Pa...
27.5K 313 56
READ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠 ( Book 1 ) FIRST!!!!!! Aru Shah and the gang continue their adventure. There cousin Duryodhana has been awaken from...