Monster (Sample)

Autorstwa Monacurtis

His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1- Her Cruel Aunt
Chapter 2 - Orphanage
Chapter 3 - His Bride
Chapter 4 - Wedding
Chapter 6 - Daisy
Chapter 7 - Stab
Chapter 8 - What do you want?
Chapter 9 - Strip Off
Chapter 10 - Hurt
Chapter 11 - His Men
Chapter 12 - Worse
Chapter 13 - Moonlight
Chapter 14 - Waterfall
Announcement

Chapter 5 - Wedding Night

4.7K 117 3
Autorstwa Monacurtis

Luther grabbed my hand and dragged me through the hall. I stumbled into him, but he instantly wrapped his arm around my waist and prevented me from falling to the ground.

"Watch your fucking step!" He snapped.

I met his dark eyes, which were staring at me down. "Where are you taking me?" I demanded.

"Our wedding night." His lips curled into a sneer. "Remember?"

"Let me go!" I growled and tried to snatch my hand from his harsh grip. But he tightened it around my hand.

"Please..."

"Not a chance." He smirked and scooped me on his shoulder.

I gasped, surprised.

"Let me down!" I protested and punched his back with all my strength. "Let me down!"

"Shut up, bitch!" He hissed and stormed out of the hall. I didn't know where he was taking me. The only thing I know was he was going to force me, and it was enough to freeze my blood in my veins.

"You could have any woman!"

"Your brother has my fiancée, and I have you. End of the story."

"You can't rape me!" I shouted, squirming and twisting, trying to get out of his arm.

"I can fuck my wife!" He snapped. "Now shut up! You're giving me headaches."

I heard the gates creak open, and he took me inside before throwing me on the bed. My body bounced on soft satin sheets. I looked over the room, dark walls, dark curtains, and dark sheets. Everything was black around me except for my white gown.

"Take off your clothes!" Luther ordered me and stripped off his clothes. I watched him as he undressed. He shrugged off his suit jacket, then removed his vest before unbuttoning his black shirt. While taking off his clothes, his eyes were on me the entire time.

Something unpleasant fluttered in my tummy when he freed himself from his black shirt, letting me see his tan skin. Broad shoulders, thick biceps, chiseled chest, and tight abs. My eyes went up to his neck, to his flawless jawline, his lips, and the last set to his eyes. He was already watching me. "Take off your clothes, darling. Don't make me ask you again!"

"No!" I snapped and got off the bed and was ready to get off him, but he immediately caught my forearm and pulled me onto his bare chest. My heart missed a beat when my hand brushed against his warm flesh. I instantly withdrew back my hand and looked into his dark eyes. "I don't want to have sex with you."

"Yes, you have to!" He gritted. "I lent you two hours to make a rational decision instead you chose to become my whore over your shithead brother! Now you have to spread your legs for me whether you hate it or enjoy it!"

"Please..." I mumbled, and a fat tear slid down my cheek.

He lifted his hand and wiped my tears away through his thumb roughly. "Stop crying! Be an obedient wife and strip off your clothes. I'm desperate to have you."

When I didn't move. His hand went behind me and unzipped my dress and yanked that off. The gown slid down my body, leaving me just in a pair of panties and bra.

I stilled and closed my eyes, feeling my heart speed up, and so did my breathing. I formed my hands into fists, and my jaw flexed.

I hate the feeling of helplessness!!

A second later, he grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss. But immediately I shoved his chest as hard as I could and stepped back. "Get off! Don't touch me!" I yelled. My body was shaking with anger and anxiety at the same time.

No one had ever tried to take off my clothes against my will. No one had ever forced me. But this man was a monster. How could he force himself on me? No one could touch me without my permission! I would never let it happen.

"Really?" He scoffed and got closer to me. I backed away, swallowing hard. One more step and he was an inch apart from me. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He growled, his eyes were burning with anger and lust at the same time.

I backed into the wall, scared. He came very close to me and put an arm behind me to the wall. Now, his nose was almost touching mine. "You do not fucking know what your brother did!"

He leaned forward and captured my lips and kissed me. I shoved him away, but he shot out his hands and held my both arms and twisted them back behind me, our bodies pressed against each other. I could feel his tight muscles against my sensitive flesh.

"Fight me, I'll kill you!" He threatened and kissed me harder and ground himself against me. Now, the core between my legs throbbed, making me clench my thighs together. My nipples hardened under the thin fabric of my bra. He was tempting me. I couldn't believe I was arousing.

I gasped when he unclasped my bra and let it fall to the ground. Now we were skin to skin.

"Your body is so fucking responsive!" He growled and palmed each of my breasts and to my surprise, I moaned. I didn't know what was happening to my body, but whatever it was, I felt good. It was nice.

He kissed me hard, fast, and rough. Without taking off his mouth, he forced me against the wall and ground himself against me. I could feel his erection against my stomach.

I closed my eyes, panting. I was struggling to push him away.

His mouth went to my neck, running his tongue along my skin and biting me. He tugged his free hand to my panties and yanked the last piece of my clothes. Now I was completely naked in front of him. He pushed himself back and let his eyes run down my body.

"Baby, you're sexy," he rasped and now his eyes darkened than before. He took off his pants and threw them away. "Are you a virgin?" For the very first time, I heard his soft voice.

I bit into my lip and gave him a nod. His eyes set to my breasts and the nub between my legs. He bent down and stroked my folds with his hand. A low growl escaped his mouth when he found me wet.

"Fuck! You are wet." He rasped.

I closed my eyes, ashamed.

"I'm going to fuck you right here, okay?" He spoke coldly.

He took off his boxer and let his huge cock sprang free. My eyes widened, and anxiety swirled inside me.

"I..I.. can't do this," my voice thick with fear.

I couldn't see his face, but I could feel his eyes.

"Please..." before I could speak further, he grabbed my forearm and turned me around, and pushed me back, my cheek pressed against the wall.

He came behind me and pressed himself against me. I could feel him, his racing heartbeat, his heavy breath, and his throbbing cock against me. I could feel every inch of his body. "You liked it!" He hissed in my ear. "And you're going to like my cock inside you!"

He was the cruelest man I have ever met.

"It was supposed to be my wedding night. She was supposed to be mine. But your brother screwed up everything. He stole one of my precious things and I'll steal one of his precious things. I'll steal you from him, Noelle."

I shivered when I heard my name from his mouth.

"Sooner or later, you'll have to submit yourself to me." He pressed further. Intense heat crawled between us. "I'm not a patient man and don't push my limit because you won't like it. I'm capable of making things worse."

He backed off me and let the cold air hit my exposed skin. After a moment, his footsteps disappeared somewhere around the corner and he got out of the room, leaving me in peace. I let out a sigh of relief and turned around. I found his tie, vest, and socks on the ground. He had taken half of his clothes and a half left for me. I bent down and grabbed the panties, bra, and gown, but something caught my attention. A pocket knife. It was his. I grabbed his knife and headed into the attached bathroom in the room.

I walked to the mirror and looked at myself in it. My hair messy, my mascara and lipstick smeared across my face, making me look like a clown. I lifted my hand and brushed my fingers over the bite marks he had given over my neck.

What would happen if I allow him to let me?

He would never be gentle. A man like him only knows how to take pleasure rather than giving it. I would have to find a way to get out of here. I would never allow him to be close to me ever again. I looked down at a big diamond ring that was resting against my finger.

His wife!

I would never accept him as my husband. Never!

Shaking away his thoughts, I went into the shower and cleaned myself. His delicious smell, his sweet taste, and his beautiful body. Oh god! My thighs clenched together. I couldn't let him inside my head. Despite that, I could feel his touch and warm body. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall.

He was forcing me?

Shit!

I jumped back when someone knocked on the door. I turned my head to the door. "Mrs. Spraggins, are you okay?" Relief settled my chest when I heard Mary.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body before heading to the door. I opened it and got out.

"Thank goodness, you are okay," Mary sighed and walked up to me. She eyed my neck. "Jesus, as expected. He is an animal, isn't he?"

"And still you don't want to help me?" I said sadly.

"Oh, honey." she caressed my hair. "I wish I could help you. But unfortunately, I couldn't help you even if I wanted to. He'll kill you. What do you think, why did Princess Winifred run away from him? He is just a stone heart."

"What I do, Mary? Please tell me how to get out of here?"

"Make him fall in love with you," she said, and my eyes popped out in surprise.

*********

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

453K 8.2K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
2.3M 66.2K 75
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...
2.2M 66.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
781K 18.3K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...