「Heather」 - Yoonseok

By lcvley_min

"I wish I were Heather.." - Inspired by the song "Heather" By Conan Gray COMPLETED! <3 More

One: The 3rd of December
Two: "but shes such an angel"
Three: "Polyester"
Four: "A Sight for Sore Eyes"
Five: "Kinda wish she were dead"
Six: "Why would you ever Kiss me?"
Seven: "Brighter than a Blue Sky"
Eight: "I Wish i Were Heather"
Nine: "Greetings and Salutations"
Ten: "i'll name it later" (filler)
Eleven: "Mesmerized"
..uh-
Twelve: "I Love You"
Thriteen: "Getting Colder"
Fourteen: "While I die"
Fifteen: "Our Song"
J I M I N
1k!
Sixteen: "Le Younger Koo"
Seventeen: "Shy Shy Shy"
Eighteen: "Half as Pretty"
Nineteen: "3 is greater than 2"
Twenty: "Risky Risky Wiggy Wigi"
Twenty one: "The Last"
Twenty Three: "My Baby~"
Twenty Four: "Boy with Luv"
Twenty Five: "Gwangju"
Twenty Six: "What a Sick B-Day"
Twenty Seven: "Uh-Oh"
Twenty Eight: "Shut up Heather!"
Twenty Nine: "Lovely"
Thoughts: Sequel Ideas + Ending
Thirty: "Cookies"
Thirty One: "Detention"
Thirty Two: "Put a Ring on it"
Thirty Three: "Mine"
W O W
Thirty Four: "On One Knee"
Thirty Six: "I Still Remember"
Thirty Seven: "Wedding Bells"

Twenty Two: "Heart Shaker"

806 42 45
By lcvley_min

(I'm having like- a Twice obsession a the moment so— ALSO WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR 'GONE'? I already listened to it on 'The Show' but I'm really excited for the M/V!)

Yoongi pouted, taking the dreadful medicine for the 8th time in 4 days. He had to take it twice (😏) a day.

He pinched his nose, gulping it down before the taste started to get to him. "bLeH!" He shouted, putting his hands over his mouth.

Hoseok laughed, putting the tiny measuring cup on his night stand. "Is it that bad?"

Yoongi nodded, making grabby hands toward Hoseok. "Yoonie can't drink anymore of that icky stuff.." He mumbled, smiling softly as Hoseok got in bed with him, instantly cuddling him.

"But the icky stuff makes you better baby. Doesn't Yoonie wanna go back to school and see all of his best friends?" Hoseok asked, booping Yoongi's nose.

Hoseok giggled. "Yesss Seokiee!"

Hoseok cooed at the boy, kissing his dumpling like cheeks a couple times.

Yoongi laughed at the actions, closing his eyes tightly. "S-Stop it!"

Hoseok chuckled, leaving one last kiss on Yoongi's lips. "Sooo"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "So what-?"

"Have you talked to Jennie? I'm sure she's worried about you..I mean, you've been away from home for weeks now. I had to tell her myself that you left to stay with me." Hoseok explained, Starting to get serious.

Yoongi sighed. "No..I haven't talked to her. I know I really should, I just took what Heather said really seriously and I haven't came back yet."

Hoseok nodded. "Well, just know you're not alone princess.." he paused. "You have me, Jennie, Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Eomma to talk to, okay?"

Yoongi smiled, attaching himself to Hoseok. "Thank you so so much Seok.."

Hoseok chuckled. "Your welcome.."

"I love you."

"I love you too.."

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hips, lifting him onto his lap. "Hope you're hungry."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "For what?"

Hoseok winked, smashing his lips onto Yoongi's. Yoongi took a second to process what was happening, kissing back as soon as he was able to comprehend it all.

Things moved quickly, Hoseok now attempting to take off his shirt.

Yoongi giggled, pulling away for a second. "You're so fucking kinky.."

Hoseok smirked, unbuckling his belt. "That's just who I am baby."

Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully, taking off his own shirt. "Wait- let me.." he mumbled, placing his hands over Hoseok's.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Wait what-? What're you—"

Yoongi helped unbuckle Hoseok's belt, purposely gliding his hand over his dick.

Hoseok held his breath, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked back, smirking. "Hm?"

Hoseok shook his head, flipping Yoongi over. "You little-"

"Hoseok please don't say that." Yoongi muttered, his muscles now tense.

Hoseok nodded, patting Yoongi's back. "Sorry bub.."

Yoongi shook his head. "It's alright." He mumbled, taking off his pants and crawling over to Hoseok.

"So.." he started. "Shall we just— OH- holy fucking shit-"

Mrs. Jung walked in, handing Yoongi a warm cup of Tea. "Drink this, I'm sure you have no energy after- that.."

Yoongi blushed, thanking her. "May I ask how you know-?"

She chuckled, ruffling his hair. "I heard you, simple as that. And may I just add that your moans are so tiny and adorable-?"

"I- Kawon you dirty minded weirdo!" He yelped, hiding himself in the blanket.

Mrs. Jung laughed. "Goodnight Sweetie.." she mumbled, smiling as she closed the door.

"Nighty night.." Yoongi mumbled, waving in tiny.

Hoseok emerged from the bathroom, towel around his waist. "Ooo Tea! Mind if I have a sip Sweet heart?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yes, I DO mind." He paused. "It's too hot right now, and all you'll do is heat it up even more with all your hotness, so shoo fly!" He muttered, waving his hair in the air as if there was an actual fly.

Hoseok chuckled, walking to his closet. "Nice try baby, but it's still getting at least one fucking sip of that tea. My eomma's tea is sO good."

Yoongi sighed. "Fiiine."

Hoseok smiled. "Yes!" He exclaimed, taking off his towel and slipping his pants on. "Hey-No looking." He muttered, glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Really-? Don't look?Hoseok— that big ol' thing was just INSIDE of me, I think it's okay to look."

Hoseok chuckled, putting a hoodie on as well. "I don't even know what to say anymore.." he muttered, sitting in the bed next to Yoongi.

He tackled Yoongi with kisses, making Yoongi whine. "Hoseok! My ass-" he yelped, pushing Hoseok off of him.

Hoseok pouted, Letting go of Yoongi. "You don't want any kissies-?"

Yoongi gasped, shaking his head. "I do! Just don't tackle me, you fucking beat my ass for god sakes."

Hoseok laughed, remembering. "Oh right—" he planted a small kiss on Yoongi's cheek. "Cutieee"

Yoongi blushed. "Stopp!" He whined, opening his laptop.

Hoseok gasped, looking at the laptop. "Whatcha doingg?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, logging in. "Why-?"

Hoseok shrugged. "I dunn—OMG YOONGI I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA!"

Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "Hm?"

"Let's watch porn."

"NO WHAT THE FU—"

Filler bc I wanna write a Valentine's Day chapter and imma make it long and bootiful 🥺👉👈

Bye Nowww 👋💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 36 13
"THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER I WANT....Y..YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF YOONGI" "SO WHAT JIN HYUNG WHAT CAN I DO ITS BETTER TO DIE INSTEAD OF LIVING A LIFE L...
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy
77.1K 4.3K 49
"a lot can happen in two months" lower case intended book 1
563 49 5
Inspired by a song