Mates with differences (STOPP...

By Snow_Harpy

snow and lexi .... not only are they werewolves but they are also elementals...fight to the death with the da... More

Part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
info update <3
update

part 2

178 4 0
By Snow_Harpy

Previously

'WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE?'

i walked up to jake and slapped him. "YOU WERE GOING THROUGH MY BAG??!!" he just put on a perverted smile and said"yep, and by the way, i like you bra, read lace fits you perfectly. if you want we could have a little fun tonight and if you want you could wear the little red bra?" he said it cockily. no way in hell was i gonna go to his house but i played along anyway"oh babe i never thought youd ask, i walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, it looked like i was leaning in for a kiss but at the last minute he got so much more--a kick in the dick--"now dont touch me or my friends or anything to do with me again...got it?" he didnt answer i stepped on his gron again making him moan in pain "GOT.IT?" i asked again. "mhmm" was his great answer "good, alexis were off"

lets just say jake was an ex-bf that wanted what he couldnt have, then when i couldt make his needs he went looking for someone else, like one of the schools triathlon runners. so i broke up with him in front of the whole school and made a big commotion and his ego.....went down a whoooolleee lot that day.

"can we train today?" alexis asked me "sure if you want, we can do it in the clearing where we normally do" "YAY!!" she screamed, alittle too loud which made me swerve off the road a bit. "sorry..."she said "well r u coming to my house to get changed or shall i meet you there?" i asked her. "nah ill come to yours ive still got ma stuff there from last time" "k"

one little thing when we mean train we mean combat hand to hand training for some reason ever since we turned 14 --which our birthdays happen to be a week apart from each other-- we have been extra strong, better eye sight, smell and everything, so we started leaning to fight and to tell you the truth we are damn good at it--thats also the reason why no one gets us pissed --one of us=in hospital , if both of us r there ur practically dead.....thats if we dont like you other wise ere generally lovable people.

IN BEDROOM AT HOME"

"U READY YET??" i called to alexis "yep" she sid coming out of the bathroom

we consisted of both the same types of outfits, mine is a white nike sports bra with white and silver shoes that match my eyes with some white short shorts but the running kind, lexi consisted of a black and white sports bra with black shoes and white shorts same as me. "come on lexi time to go" "coming hang on" she said looking at her appearance in the mirror one more time. it was good that we are both gorgeous because it helps us have an advantage in a fight...like little girls cant fight big men.....we did and we won :D plus were both skinny so we dont have anything to be fraid or when we change in front of each other. 

we ran through the woods as a type of warm up then when we got to the clearing we sat down and did some stretches. when it was time to fight we  both put our hair up into messy buns and ten took our crouching positions. it felt like someone was watching me..and i looked around to see and that was all lexi needed as n advantage. she tackled me to the ground but i rolled us over so i was ontop from then on it was a serious of tumbles punches, kicks, groans and us panting on the floor when we were resting. even though were friends we promised in training we would try and hurt each other cuz somehow when we get a cut ...it heals in seconds. mum said that if you get attacked by a werewolf though youll get a scar. we were standing back on our feet and circling eachother. we jumped and tackled eachother to the ground and apparently i was winning. i had my knees on the inside of her elbow joints so she couldnt move and my legs wrapped around her legs so she was all around stuck.

"i give" lexi said sighing and laying back.i got off her and helped her up. we started laughing hysterically like we always do and i had that feeling again. when i looked around the clearing in the forest, there were ll these wolfs sitting on the edges watching us intently. first reaction is being frightened but second me and lexi know all too well.

i took a step forward and all the wolfs in the clearing growled and what surprised me was that me and lexi growled back.we looked at eachother but didnt say anything. i took another step and they growled again...'seriously this is getting old' i though to myself 'i growled even louder that most of the wolfs in the clearing layed down on their stomach and stopped growling. 3 wolves remain standing. me and lexi walked over to them , they looked at us with a hard gaze and the youngest one growled "OH.MY.GOD.SHUT.UP" i yelled at the smaller one. it shutup immediately and laid on its stomach. lexi being quiet through this came up to me and said "why r  they still standing and why ar all the others lying down, AND WHY THE HELL DID WE GROWL??, IVE NEVER GROWLED IN MY LIFE?!!" she yelled whispered "i know me too but well just see how this turns out plus look at the wolves theyre tiny we can take em'" she looked around and sighed "i guess just dont do anything stupid" she gave me a look that said' so help me if you do..' i turned to the 2 remaining wolves and looked into ones eyes it held i looked at the first wolf which looked to be the more dominant one...i laughed silently.

the 2 wolves went behind a tree. i thought they were gone but the one that i yelled at growled. i snapped and looked at it.when i get mad my eyes gor whit like pure white, you cant see anything but my pupil..i glared at it and it whimpered and moved closer to another wolf the same colour as its own. i looked back at where the wolves had gone and now there were to very, very , very good looking boys, 'more like men' something inside me added. "ohhhhhh, now i know what you are" "the boys looked shocked and i smirked. lexi saw my smirk and caught on to what i was thinking, we are best friends and so i told her what my parents had told me. she was shocked at first then sad that i had lost  my real mum.  i looked at the wolves around the clearing and with so much power in  my voice i didnt even know i had i yelled "SHIFT!" they all looked scared but went into the forest. when they came out you could see some females hiding behind some males and the males were glaring at me. i smirked and turned back around 

"well now that thats sorted."i said sweetly but then i turned into a vicious voice"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" the first one fidgeted under my gaze but when i looked to the second one and looked into his eyes it seemed like we were the only ones in the clearing, he held and expression that reflected love, happiness, worry and kindness i was confused but then it hit me when you find your mate its like that "oh great" i said throwing my hands up in the air and turning to lexi . she was looking at the first one like i was looking at the second one. she had a hard glare on him and i laughed. many people looked to me in the clearing. i whispered to lexi low enough so that no one else could her. "you just found your mate, as i just found mine" when i pulled back she and i were both frowning. i told her what a mate was and she didnt like it so we turned back to the leaders as you call them. "you havnt answered my question yet" i pointed the question directly at the first one but he was looking at lexi lovingly so i stood in front of lxi and he growled. i growled back louder and he shrunk down "sooo.... question.you.ANSWER.NOW!!" he looked at me and then he said "this is part of our pack, clearly you know what we are. my name is zac wolf i-" i cut him off there and laughed "seriously wolf as a last name and you r a wolf ?" he looked irritated so i said "nevermind continue " "as i was saying this is my best friend cameron but we call him cam. and we were passing by when we smelt you, we stopped to watch and that was some serious fighting" "thanks " me and lexi said at the same time then laughed at eachother.

he continued "but what we want to know is how come you have so much power over the pack i am next to be alpha and your just a human?" he said clearly confused

i laughed in my mind 'if only he knew' "so zac hows luna?" he growled as did everyone else in the pack "HOW DO U KNOW ABOUT LUNA?" "because thats just it zac i know things no other 'human' would ever know, for i am your long lost sister and im pretty sure me and lexi are werewolves but thats for another day" i said waving my hand like it meant nothing. everyone stared at me shocked "and he" i said pointing to the second guy"i believe is my mate" i said smirking 

there was a roar or anger from a girl who looked like a total slut  "WHAT???!!!" the girl screeched "geez keep it down blondie your giving me a headache" i said and lexi laughed. blondie  shifted and ran at me ..it was good km before she reached me so i looked at lexi and nodded my head, she knew what that meant, it meant thanks but i got it covered. i said to  everyone evilly "mine", i then started running towards her and when she jumped on i jumped under. i grabbed her neck and pulled her back from mid flight, she hit the ground hard. she whimpered but got back up, i pulled out a knife from my shorts pocket and she narrowed her eyes whilst everyone was looking afraid, not at me but for her. she pounced and we rolled suddenly there was silence all apar from my heavy breathing. i got up and looked and the chocolate rown wolf that lay before me with a knife in its stomach. she wasnt dead but if she moved it would hurt like hell since i stuck it into one of her lungs, so even breathing would hurt. i crouched down to her level

"touch or hurt me or anyone that i love and you wont just be needing stitches you'll need a casket" she whimpered but slowly nodded. i pulled the knife out and put my hand on the wound. blood was pouring out and slowly it stopped, healed. thats something ive been able to do since i was little ive never been hurt for longer than and hour and all my cuts immediately disappear, buti also found out if  concentrate i can make other peoples wounds heal as well. 

she got back on her feet and layed down. i nodded and she got back p and walked away to the other side of the clearing. i walked back to the others they were all looking shocked except for lexi, she knew i was going easy on her, if i wanted to kill her she wouldve been gone before she even began to run. my brother was awestruck and so i said "what?" its a natural question when someone says that :P 

"she was one of our best female fighters" "well not any more" i replied. "well we best be off" i said and grabbed lexis hand indicating to her to follow me" we were going the opposite direction of home but we both knew where we were headed. "umm...we saw you come in and your house is that way" a man from the pack said "who said we were going home?" i replied before turning our walk into a full on sprint. lexi followed. once we got to the lake we both took our shoes, socks and shorts off. we had swim bottoms on underneath cuz we do this every time we train, its kind of like a tradition. we both took out hai out and mine flowed down to my bum whilst lexi's went halfway down her back. we walked over to the big rock we normally use as a diving board and jumped off. when we resurfaced we swam around abit. we hopped out sat on a rock and started to talk, like we normally do then we went home.

AT HOME

"SNOW, ALEXIS!!!!!!" my mum shouted. she never shouts she has the intercom for that. seconds later the intercom buzzed dad was at it and said "umm...theres 2 people here and we dont know who they r they said they met you today?" me and lexi looked at eachother and mimed 'shit' we raced down stairs not careing if we were both in our booty shorts, ug boots and spaghetti strap tank tops.

when we walked around the corner all zac talked to me first "oh hey guys umm..we need to talk"

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...