part 13

hey guys ive had some really positive feedback lately, been getting more reads and have had a tonne of votes *claps hands randomly like a looney*

heres part 13

hope you like it :D

previous....

"im going to get them back, lexi location now."

lexi nodded and we both zapped into the living room I put ethan on the couch and sat on the floor with my legs crossed and palms against lexi's. she was in the same position as me. we began singing the enchantment and we soon found ourselves in a vision....we knew where they were....and it didnt look good...even for us.

lexi pov

thiis is gonna be hard...

snow pov

damnit this is gonna be hard i mean seriously who has that many witches surrounding them...unless...oh no... 'oh yes' a alittle voice said in the back of my mind. .....great.....well it has to be done. for honey 'for honey' it repeated

7 hours later

snow pov

i hope i chose the right choice

cam pov

she was gone...lexi said snow had made her swear not to tell us until snow  had got far enough distance between us. damn...shes too ruthless. were gonna need to have a talk when we get home. my wolf laughed at this 'talk, pfft more like lure her into a bedroom then let me take over' he mentally grinned whilst i chuckled.

5 hours later

snow pov

i slowed to a stop as i was met with a magical barrier 1 km away from where honey and some other alphas mates were being held. i stood back and focused my power on it. .....it didnt budge...not even a flinch....'great' i sighed mentally.

i used my wind to lift me up a few hundred feet before it brought me back over to where i wanted to be. i was about to take a step when a voice stopped me "stop, authorized personel only, who are you and how did you get through the barrier?, state your name and abilities"

i felt like smiling and so i did i turned and grinned at the man, no boy he looked around my age maybe a bit older.

"NAME AND ABILITIES!" he repeated louder. i grinned wider. there was a tint of fear and confusion in his eyes and i took this to my advantage. i teleported so that i was infront of his face. so close i could feel his breath.

he looked at me wide eyed before rearanging his face and stepping back. "you are to come with me and i am to show you to the head" ...seriously the head..who says that anymore. he lead me to a clearing where there were about 30 or so alphas mates sitting in an area surrounded by about 10 guards.

piece of cake i thought. he lead me over to a man. mystery boy bowed at the boy and muttered 'head' . the 'head' heard and nodded his head approvingly before his face snapped towards mine and glared at me. i just simply smiled back.

he did a once over before turning around. whilst he was pre-occupied i assessed my options...got it!

once he turned around i immediately grinned. "who do u worship? like whos your emperor or king or something?" he looked puzzled for a moment before saying "emperor chase, he is our leader" "mhmm....and who is your queen? or empress or whatever?" he looked even more puzzled before answering "empress snow". i grinned at him. well then since i had the power. "so she is your leader and you could never hurt her?"

he nodded slowly very confused "well then you cant hurt me or she would have your head" my grin turned into a smirk. he smiled evilly before saying "oh she would never know if we did something to a small little thing like you" he said his eyes travelling up and down my body before lingering on my chest for a little too long.