part 14

hey guys heres part 14 :D

also any questions that you have for me about anything just post them on my profile adn ill answer them to the best of my ability.

enjoy 

part 14

cam pov

well shes done a hell of alot of stuff since she got back...4 hours ago. and any minute now im gonna have to answer the door because all the packs are coming. i actually have a a few friends in the other packs so this works out well.

*doorbell ringing*

well their here..breathe cam...breeeeathe.. ook

i opened the door and bam....alot of people i tell ya.

snow pov

giggling, thats what i heard when i woke up. 3 children, a girl and 2 boys were standing next to me looking down on me. "umm....hi?" i said confused as to why they were here. "daddy said to come and get you. he said to tell you that your late and weve already arrived" the girl said smiling. 

i laughed back and said "ok ok im im coming but before i go what do you think of the pool?" they all grinned and stuck their thumbs up. "great" i realised then that the only people out here we me the kids and lexi sleeping next to me. 'huh wonder where everyone went....oh thats right...where were supposed to be...' my wolf said to me annoyed

i woke up lexi and we walked inside. the conversation died down and i realised there were alot of people in here like about 300 or so....

some nodded with respect , some just stared, some glared and some gave us lustful looks. i was curious about the lust but then i felt a breeze and realized we were still wearing our bikinis. zac and cam came down the stairs and to our sides hugging us from behind. 

as they hugged us me and lexi changed into some short shorts and a tank top but our swimmers were still underneath. lexis swimmers were blue with pink hearts all over them where as mine were white with silver skull and cross bones all over them.

when the guys hugged us some stares got harder, the glares got larger and the lust turned into jealousy. 'well then lets see what this is about' my wolf said not liking the looks.

i turned to my mum and dad and bowed slightly "mother, father" they smiled and nodded at me.

zac took lexi and sat on the floor with her on his lap . cam took me and we sat on a couch near my parents with me on his lap.

my parents started talking but i had already zoned out until i head my name mentioned "-will show you to your rooms and will set down the law here, she thought of this idea, she rescued your mates and she is in charge right now so treat her with as much respect as you would treat your own alphas since sh is one as well"

there were some shocked looks in the audience about me being an alpha..."what just cuz were young doesnt mean we can kick their ass's" my wolf said. i silently giggled.

i turned to the people and started talking about accommodation, food, rules, children, etc etc.

when i was nearly finished someone spoke up "are we gonna be mingled or one pack staying together?" well that is your choice if you wanna have sleepovers but currently i have one pack per house" "what houses?" someone said "okay ill show you where you'll be staying shall i"

i got up off cams lap despite his protests and shouted "OK EVERYONE OUTSIDE!" we all filed out to the backyard where most peoples mouths dropped and stared in awe." ok people 1 pack per house. light pack you will be in the left house, all your things are in the living room, elevators are in the foyer" some people nodded and started walking towards the house and going inside.

"moonstone pack you will be in the right house same rules apply, elevators in foyer, back in room..go"

i then turned to the last pack and also the largest "ok guys you know what i just said and so redrock pack your in the middle house, have fun ill e checking in this afternoon and ill tell you when dinner and all that is. goodbye" i said as they walked to their house

my pack walked back inside and went back to their own business. and i went to the bedroom to have a rest from all the events that have happened. i went into the walk in wardrobe and changed into one of cams shirts that was way to big for me so it went mid thigh.

i went and snuggled into the covers one leg out one leg in..

(anyone ever done that?? its like too hot inside too cold outside so u like straddle the covers sideways XD)

...and drifted into peaceful silence. just when i was about to be fully asleep the bed moved and a hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest. i knew who it was due to the sparks that happened when he touched me.

i smiled and opened my sleepy eyes. i looked at cam and gave him a peck on the lips only he didnt like that so it was now a full on makeout session and i was wide awake. "babe not now, lat-" i was cut of by my own moan that had escaped my lips.

i clamped my hand on my mouth with wide eyes whilst he smirked devilishly down at me. "was that what i think that was ms wolf?...i think it was" he said and captured my lips again.

that afternoon all we did was make love then fall asleep together. when i woke up it was 5:47 ..... "what?!?!?" i shot out of bed waking up cam in the process. he growled and put a protective arm over me keeping me beside him. 

"no no cam i have to meet with the other packs, please let me get dressed!" i almost yelled at him. he growled and said in a husky voice "why dont we have a shower first?" "we?" i said raisning an eyebrow.

"mhmm" he said kissing down to my mark where he sucked it. i moaned and he smiled against my skin. "waitwait , ......no no i have to see the packs" i raced out in to the wardrobe before he could protest.

i got dressed and raced out of my room. i flew down the stairs and kept flying until i was outside. i told lexi to come to me and in response i got this "jeez u have great timing dont you, we were having fun" she grumbled sarcastically at me whilst she flew to my side.

ok we'll go to each house and tell them to come out into the yard. she nodded and brought out the redrock pack, i brought out the light and the moonstone packs. when they were all gathered i said something that made a smile go onto every ones face. 

we all love it cuz the girls can dress in the guys jerseys and shorts and the guys can go shirtless and impress either their mate or their lover.

"SO WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL??!!" everyone cheered and some raced to get ready as did me and lexi.

'game on' me and lexi thought to eachother. 'we are so gonna beat them' 'sure are babe, sure are'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so hope u like it

vote

comment

fan

please thanks guys :D

-snow