part 10

hey guys part 10 here

hope u like it <3

vote 

fan

comment

snow pov

i knew that if i left whilst no one was awake no one would be able to stop me. honey was healed she just had to rest some more. me however i have full strenghth which means ...its time to hunt some rogues and get back  those packs lost to them.

i went to the first pack they told me about. it was in the forest patrolled by rogues. i went into the forest and immediately smelt the smell of rogue wolves. i went further in and saw one. i snuck up behind it and cracked its neck then stabbed it through the throat so it couldnt heal.

i moved onto another 3 before i realised they were guarding a clearing. a clearing with the leftover pack in it. i moved around snapping all the necks of the guarding rogues but the last one let out a yelp when he was killed. so now i have a general looking in my direction. i walked out acting scare "mr umm... c- ..ca can u help p.. me??" his eyes softened and then hardened as he looked at the pack he turned at looked at his right hand man.

i turned to the pack and put a finger to my lips. i did a little air ball for them to see and nodded. i turned back around and realised i was still in the dress i had worn when i was empress. wow im empress. haha i can overthrow my 'husband' if i wanted to. 

' do not help me you will just get hurt, i have the rest of your pack at my mansion, your safe now' i said mentally to the pack. some looked grateful, some looked doubtful.

i turned to the general and said in an angry voice "I AM EMPRESS SNOW U SHALL NO LONGER KILL OR HARM OTHER PACKS" he looked scared for a moment but then probably thought its a girl...some girl i am.

he started forward but i had already started making a storm. a storm from fire at the bottom to wind to earth to ice at the top and i was throwing the storm at him and his men.

i looked to see that they were knocked out. i walked over to them and stabbed each of them in the necks and turned o look at the pack. i looked at a man and noticed he looked alot like ethan. "r u related to ethan?" i said to the man

he looked up shocked with tears in his eyes "he was my son "  "what do u mean was?, hes at my house with honey" "THATS MY WIFE!" he said jumping up happily. "cmon guys im taking you home, hold hands" i started murmuring and snapped my eyes open. i knew the pupil was glowing. 

we appeared in the lounge room where most of my parents pack was still staying. they all looked up shocked. i turned to the guy who hurt honey and said "YOU EVER ..EVER HURT HONEY AGAIN...I WILL KILL YOU REGARDLESS OF WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!.....GOT IT?" he nodded and sat against the wall. i whistled a high pitch tune and lexi came flying down the stairs....literally she was flying. 

she nodded and bowed at the pack members behind me. "CAM, ZAC AND FAMILY PLEASE COME DOWN HERE I HAVE PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET!!" i yelled. everyone came running down even honey. when she saw her husband she ran into his arms and started crying. ethan ran up and cuddled into their stomachs since his dad had picked him up.

'lexi weve got 2 more packs cmon' she nodded mentally and i said to the pack "stay here cam and zac will protect you." they nodded and me and lexi were gone before cam and zac could even say anything.

i know harsh but they wouldnt let us go other wise. we neared the once beautiful village and saw that it to was being guarded by rogues. i told lexi to just kill the roues and save the prisoners. we started walking and i noticed a little doll burnt on the floor. 'poor guys' i thought to lexi. she looked at the doll and said 'yea, theyve been through alot'