part 3

vote, comment, like?!!!!!

hope you enjoy it if not ill probs just stop so comment!!

previously

"hey umm..guys we need to talk"

so i lead zac and cam into the family room along with my parents and lexi. i noticed the guys looking at us lustfully, whoops probably should have changed first, owell :P "ok, so u ask the questions and stuff and well do our best to answer them " i said although it didnt look like they were listening much

cam's POV.

when we knocked on the door a young woman opened it and asked what we wanted. "umm... is alexis and snow here?" zac asked she ushered us in. she called the two girls and they both came running down in singlets that showed of their boobs, short shorts that showed of their legs and ugg boots to give them an all around sexy look. i dont know how but we ended up in what looked to be a living type area. i was watching snow closely the way her lips moved and how her boobs were pushed up as she cuddled up to lexi and lexi cuddled up to her. i wish she was cuddling me. then i realised she was looking at jake and she mustve been saying stuff whilst i was staring ....whoops.....pay more attention. i looked over to zac and it had looked like he hadnt been listening either, he was probs thinking bout his mate too.

FLASHBACK

z- dude i met my mate

c-seriously ?

z- yer its my sis's friend

c- umm... mines ur sis

z-he looked shocked, then angry and said through clenched teeth "hurt her and i dont care if u were my best friend u r dead"

c-  i would never

z- good , but we need to talk to them

c- we'll just follow their scent home

z- k cmon

END FLASHBACK

zac's POV

wow when my mate came down those stairs she looked so beautiful, i mean look at those legs, who doesnt appreciate something like that . she tapped her foot and that made me look at her face . she was glaring hard at me, that made my wolf whimper, my mate doesnt love me.

we walked into the living area place and me and cam sat on one couch, her parents left to go do something and they sat cuddled up next to eachother on the opposite couch..tuned out of thinking how sexy my mate was and started to listen to my sis ".....and we'll answer them" i think she wanted us to tell her about werewolves and wants us to ask her questions. i read her mind a trick that all werewolves can do but i couldnt get in .......weird, i read my mates mind....ohhhhh they want us to ask them questions so we know what they know about us.. ok then.

snow's pov...original pov...

"well ill tell u some stuff about us but one thing you should never do" "what?" "dont get an alpha from an opposing pack pissed" "easy enough, whats the alphas last name?" "devern" when he said this me and lexi both snapped our heads towards us and had a mind conversation , something we learnt yesterday when i told her about us being werewolves. 

l- isnt that?

s- yep

l- but he's

s-yep

l- shit

s-hell yep

zac saw our expression and said "what?" i replied "drake davern is one of our friends at school" they both went rigid and growled 

it felt like something was trying to get into my head and i groaned and the last thing i heard before everything went black was "shit.......SNOW!!!"

COMMENT

VOTE

BOTH

and if there are any errors  im sorry but its like 11:45 pm where i am and im tired

goodnight