Blood in the Water | A Loona...

By ChuuvesRichLesbians

Vampires, werewolves and humans, 3 totally different groups, living in the same city. Do they get along? Abso... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 1

935 37 6
By ChuuvesRichLesbians

"Stupid town." Bora mumbled to herself as she walked down the empty streets of the small town she moved to a little less than a week ago. She hadn't even been living with her aunt and uncle for a week and she had already fought with them. The main reason for their fight was that they just simply didn't understand her. They want her to go to school again tomorrow, which the brown haired girl didn't really appreciate. She needed more time. To get used to things and this town. Heck she had barely even gotten to know her aunt and uncle since they had literally never met before. And they wanted to send her to school already? A new school even! It had only been about 4 weeks since the incident, not even a week since she started living with her aunt and uncle, couldn't they understand that she needed more time? Apparently not, because when she told them that they just got mad at her, saying she should move on. Those words, move on, they angered her so much, and so she lashed out at them. How dare they say that to her? Move on. She had lost both her parents less than a month ago and her aunt was telling her to move on? To stop overreacting and to grow up? Who did they think they were to say such things to her? Did they not know she still cried herself to sleep every night? That she still woke up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat and completely out of breath because she had nightmares? Did they think she wasn't hurting anymore? The answer is yes, they did.

She sighed as she stopped walking and leaned against the railing of the small wooden bridge she was standing on.

"I guess I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it." she said to herself as she thought about the fight again, which she lost by the way.

She turned around to face the small creek beneath her and watched the slow running of the water.

She was just staring into the water, not trying to think too much, when the sudden crowing of a bird startled her and she flinched a bit. She looked at where the sound came from and saw a crow sitting at the end of the wooden railing.

"Jeez." she said as she let out a deep breath, looking at the crow. Her gaze then shifted from the crow to the large forest behind it. She looked up at the tips of the large trees and she felt a shiver run down her spine at the sight of the big dark looking forest. Although the idea of walking around in a forest at night all alone frightened her a bit, she still felt a certain desire to enter the forest and she felt weirdly drawn to it.

Without thinking too much she slowly started walking towards the forest and once she was at the edge, she entered it.

She walked into the forest, not sure where to go as she didn't know the way, she just followed her feeling.

She felt a shiver run down her spine when a cold breeze hit her and suddenly she regretted walking out without a coat or jacket after the fight. It was quiet in the forest, almost too quiet, and although the sound of the leaves crackling under her feet was there, it still felt utterly silent. Slowly but surely the forest started to creep her out and she soon regretted entering it and decided to walk back, at least, if she knew the way.

She looked around and realised she had no idea where she was, where she came from, or where to go.

The more she looked around, the more lost she got, and she started to panic a little. She started walking into a random direction, hoping she would somehow find her way back.

As she walked, the silence from earlier slowly disappeared and she started to notice all kinds of sounds. The crackling of leaves, the rustling of bushes and trees, the wind, and although the silence was rather creepy, all these sounds creeped her out more and she started to miss the silence.

She stopped in her tracks when she heard some rustling behind her and she quickly turned around but she didn't see anything. When she heard rustling behind her again she turned around again but again there was nothing.

"H-Hello?" she called, not sure whether she was hoping for an answer or not.

"I-Is someone there?" she asked.

She then saw the shadow of a man right next to a tree and set a few steps back.

When she heard someone whistle behind her she turned around and saw another shadow.

"W-Who are you?" she stuttered.

She started to panic when the shadows started approaching her and decided to just make a run for it.

As she ran she looked behind her and saw that the two men were chasing her, getting closer and closer.

She couldn't outrun them and she knew it, but still she kept running, until she tripped and fell.

She quickly got back onto her feet but when she wanted to run again she bumped into someone and fell to the ground again.

She looked up and saw a man hovering over her with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." he said and that is when she noticed the man had fangs, two of them, and she widened her eyes.

When the man leaned closer to her she saw he had red eyes and she tried to crawl back, away from him, but was stopped by the other man, who was standing behind her.

"What does a little girl do in a forest at night? Don't you know that's dangerous? Has no one ever warned you?" the man asked and all she could do was shake her head.

She needed a plan if she wanted to escape the men.

She tried to get up but was pushed back down by the man in front of her.

"Not so fast, sweetheart." he said with a smirk.

"W-What do you want from m-me?" she managed to ask.

"We just want to have some fun." the man behind her said.

"Let's have some fun then." a female voice suddenly said causing all three to turn around. Two yellow glowing eyes were staring back at them. A face or body weren't visible, just those two glowing eyes.

"Oh my, is that a werewolf I see? Didn't we kill you all?" one of the men said and Bora widened her eyes at the word werewolf.

"Well, do I look dead to you?" the female asked with a growl.

"Not yet." the man said before he lunged himself at the female and Bora decided to make a run for it. She, however, was stopped by the other man grabbing her shirt from behind and pulling her back.

"Not so fast, we aren't done with you yet. Once we killed that wolf it'll be your turn." the man said, grabbing her by her throat now.

As he lifted her off the ground, his hand wrapped around her throat, Bora saw the fight between the man and the werewolf.

She saw how the female tore the man apart, finishing him by slashing his throat with her claws before she slowly started to approach the man holding Bora. As the female got closer her face became more visible. She had yellow glowing eyes, four large fangs, pointy ears, long black hair and the bridge of her nose wasn't curved but flat and Bora didn't know whether she should see the girl as a person or an animal, as she looked neither human or animal.

When she locked eyes with the female the female brought a finger to her lips to tell the girl to be quiet. That is when Bora could really see her claws, they were huge. Although the female looked scary, Bora wasn't scared of her. She didn't know why, but she felt like the female was here to save her, that she was on her side.

The female approached the man holding her and once she got there she stuck her claws in the back of his body, causing him to drop Bora, and she fell to the ground again.

She then watched the girl tear the man apart and just like before she finished him by slashing his throat.

Once the men were both dead the female turned to her and looked at her, not moving.

"W-Who are you? W-What are you?" the girl managed to ask.

"The less you know the better." the female said, her voice was deep and every word came out with a little growl.

"What is going on?" Bora asked as a tear rolled down her cheek, finally able to let it out now that she was, or felt like she was out of danger.

"Nothing is going on and you didn't see anything, alright." the female said.

"W-What?" she asked confused.

"If you tell anyone about this, about what you saw here tonight, you are dead, you hear me?" the female growled.

"O-Okay. I-I promise I won't tell anyone." Bora stuttered.

"Good. Do you know the way back?" the female asked to which Bora shook her head.

"Just go straight until you reach a small creek. Then follow the way the water streams until you get to the bridge. From there on you'll know the way." the female said, pointing into the right direction.

"T-Thanks, but what if I get attacked again?" she asked.

"You won't." the female said and Bora then knew the female would have her back until she was out of the forest.

"O-Okay. Thanks, for everything." she thanked the female.

"It's okay. You can return the favor by keeping your mouth shut." the female growled and Bora nodded as she got up from the ground.

"I-I will." she said.

"Now go." the female said, pointing into the direction she has to go in again and Bora turned around swiftly to look into the direction. When she turned around to face the female again, she was gone.

Bora looked around but the female was nowhere to be found.

She shrugged it off and decided to start walking.

She did what the female said and walked straight until she reached a creek and then followed the creek with the flow until she reached the bridge she was standing on earlier that night.

She heaved a sigh of relief once she was out of the forest again and walked back home, trying to comprehend what had happened tonight.

Those men, they were men, but they had fangs and red eyes. What were they? Were they vampires? Bora had seen a lot of vampire and werewolf movies as she was quite a fan of the supernatural and those men looked like the vampires in the movies.

"No, that's ridiculous." she mumbled, shaking her head. Vampires and werewolves were fiction. Something you only saw in movies. But then she recalled what one of the men said. He said the female was a werewolf. And she looked like one too.

"No way." she mumbled, not wanting to believe that maybe, just maybe, the supernatural was real. Part of her wanted to believe it, and knew what she saw tonight was real, but part of her was scared to believe such creatures existed, and kept telling her her eyes must have deceived her tonight. The girl was in conflict with her own thoughts and beliefs.

Once she got back home she went straight to her room, not bothering to say hello to her aunt and uncle, who were watching television in the livingroom. She was tired and wanted to go to bed. She had school tomorrow after all, and she knew she needed all the energy she could get for it.

She changed into her pyjama's and looked at the clock as she sat on her bed, it was a little past 11pm.

When she looked for her phone so she could charge it, she couldn't find it anywhere. She checked all her pockets but the device was nowhere to be found. Did she lose it? Did she lose it in the forest?

"Fuck." she mumbled as she realised that her phone was most likely still somewhere in the forest and that she probably lost it there.

"I'll just go look for it tomorrow." she said to herself as she got in bed.

Even though she was scared to go back there, she knew she had to. Not only did she want her phone back, she also wanted answers. She needed an explanation for what happened tonight.

She needed to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 721 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...
72.9K 3.2K 15
Vampires and werewolves are known to be enemies since hundred thousand years ago but now in a new era, these two creatures are trying to make a bette...
2.5K 201 9
Humans and Werewolves live together peacefully, the only times conflict arises is when hunters mistake a werewolf for another animal. Though some hum...
14.8K 601 20
Jeon Heejin is a schoolgirl who is living normally until one day a boy come in her life and turn out to be a vampire. He just needs help from her to...