CorpsexSykkuno-"no one will h...

By kirasnipz

WARNING⚠️: If anyone in this story feels uncomfortable or violated with my story in particular I will take it... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
12
Sneak Peak at Upcoming Story
13
New Story and final part here
Possible sequel 😃
News of the Sequel here!
Sequel started

9

1.8K 49 62
By kirasnipz

hey guys, you can all address me by Kira

today is 2/3/2021 10:49 AM ---- Also thank you all for all the reads, votes, and feedback........... And let me know who else's POV would you like to see

POV: Corpse

Before Sykkuno could continue he stopped talking and went quiet." Sy what's wrong". I said in a concerned tone. Sy took a deep breath" Nvm Corpse it's nothing".He said in a tired and voice. He lowered his sleeves from his oversized sweater. I laid back down facing away from Sykkuno. I felt the rumble of Sykkuno also deciding to lay back down too. I was about to close my eyes when I felt Sykkuno's small face features going against my back. He didn't have to say a word for me to know he wanted to sleep in my arms. I turned around so we were now facing each other. I pulled Sykkuno closer to me so his head was now resting on my chest. I could tell Sykkuno was as red as a strawberry. I gave him a goodnight kiss on the lips and I'm guessing he didn't expect me to do that cause he was blushing even harder. After about 20 minutes Sy was deep asleep in my arms still. And I was still stuck in my thoughts. I wonder what this makes Sykkuno and me after everything today. I wanted Sykkuno to be the closest person to me and I wanted him to only have eyes for me. I know that sounds a little selfish, but that's what I wanted. After being lost in my thoughts for a while I looked at the time and was shocked to see it was only 1 AM. I was surprised because I was already feeling sleepy and the weight of my eyes wanting to close. And before I knew it I was asleep.

------------------------------------------* 5 HOURS LATER*--------------------------------------------------------------

POV: SYKKUNO

I woke up with still a foggy memory of what happened last night. Still in the process of trying to remember everything I realize Corpse wasn't in the bed anymore. It's all my fault he probably left because he doesn't like me. I could feel the burn in my nose from when you know your about to cry. Before a tear could escape my eye I heard a noise come from the kitchen. I put on my sheep slippers and slowly crept to the kitchen expecting a robber, but instead, I saw Corpse flipping some eggs on the stove." Corpse?" I said in a quiet and shy voice.

Corpse looked over at me and pointed to the eggs." want some?", he said.

I gave out a small yawn and nodded. We both ate our breakest at the dining table.

" Thanks, Corpse but I have a stream to get to," I said while yawning some more.

I still hadn't asked Corpse about him going back to his home yet, since I didn't want him to leave. I feel even though we hadn't met up much till these last days that I really wouldn't remember what It would be like to not have Corpse by my side.

"Have a good stream Sy I'll just be sure not to bother you much " I heard Corpse mumble slightly.

"Thanks, Corpse but if you need something, let me know," I said to the flustered Corpse

I walked into my streaming room and put up my usual background and set up my stream to play among us. Even though I was excited to have been invited to the among us lobby I felt I wanted to spend my limited time with Corpse. And with this thought in mind, I still went ahead and streamed out of not wanting to disappoint my fans.

Before I hit the go-live button I shouted to Corpse.

"Okay, I'm about to go live don't come in, unless you want to do a face reveal." I joked

I then hit the go-live button, it only took a few seconds for viewers to start rolling in. I greeted all my viewers and thanked some subs. And not too soon after I joined the morning lobby discord call, we started the first round. I really liked the morning lobby, everyone was so nice and focused on the game, but I doubt I'll be able to wake up every morning and have the energy to play. Well soon after a few rounds I heard a noise come from the back of the room which was covered by my black and white background.

*FOOTSTEPS*..................

I took a glance to see Corpse walking to sit in my extra chair; all while avoiding the camera view. I stayed calm to not alert the viewers that something was wrong. I muted my mic to speak to Corpse and ask what he was doing.

"Corpse what are you doing this is risky," I said with a calm expression to not make it obvious to the stream.

"I just can't help but want to see you." Corpse said while laying his head on his hand with a genuine smile.

What was Corpse saying?

I felt my cheeks go warm. And that meant I must be blushing. I hope my stream doesn't notice

"Fine, you can stay but stay out of the camera frame and try and be quiet," I said giving into Corpse

I return my attention to the stream. I took a glance at the comments and OH NO I think they noticed.

-------------------------------------------------COMMENTS---------------------------------------------------------------

Lis_innit9978- Who was Sykkuno talking to 😨

gabewasnotqx_--did syk just blush wtf who is he talking to❤❤❤❤

syxcor16969-SECRET PARTNER ?!?!?!?!?!

kekenotrae56-BLUSHKKUNO😊😊😊😊😊💞💞💞💞💞

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sykkuno started to panic. He needed to think of an excuse fast.

"Don't worry chat I have my old college friend over for dinner, they just got here a little early." I stuttered as  I lied to my chat.

I looked over at Corpse AND OH JESUS. Corpse was sitting there with his legs stretched out to the point that they were touching mine and with his hand still holding his head. He looked so cute as if he was pouting and he kinda seemed like a child waiting to receive his new toy.

And soon after the among us games came to an end. I said bye to all my friends I was playing with and started to say bye to chat as well.

"Bye everyone I hope you all have a good rest of your day," I said ending the stream.

And as soon as the stream ended Sykkuno was embraced by Corpse. Corpse's warmth was so comfortable to me. After a minute I returned the hug.Corpse was the one to break the hug, it did make me miss the warmth, but what came next was even better than a hug. I was greeted by Corpse's lips touching mine . I returned the kiss and both our lips were in sync.Corpse was surprisingly a good kisser. After about 45 seconds I broke the kiss and smiled at Corpse.

I was surprised to see Corpse flustered as I looked up at him.

"so even the famous Corpse gets flustered, huh?" I teased Corpse

"don't talk before you look at yourself" Corpse chuckled

I was confused at first, but then I touched my face and my face felt warm which meant I was too flustered. I quickly covered my face with both my hands in embarrassment.

"cute" Corpse let out a small giggle

POV: THIRD PERSON

Sykkuno started to shut down his PC and clean up his studio while Corpse just stared at him admiring his every move. They both hadn't brought up what happened last night at all since they woke up. They both wanted to tell each other their feelings but didn't know if the other did like them or if they kissed them last night out of pity and not wanting to hurt the other's feelings.

For now, they just needed to see what they were going to do to cure their boredom. At this point Corpse already walked out of Sykkuno's streaming room. Sykkuno finished up cleaning and went to refill Bimbus's food bowl. Corpse was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. Sykkuno felt like it was time to talk to Corpse about some things. After just watching Corpse for a few minutes Sykkuno finally got the courage to go sit by Corpse on the coach.

"Corpse?" Sykkuno said while tapping Corpse's shoulder

"what's wrong, Sykkuno?" Corpse said with a concerned look

"How long are you planning to stay here?" Sykkuno aked. Sykkuno just wanted to know how much more time he had with Corpse so he could treasure every moment. But Sykkuno doesn't  think Corpse thought of it the same way Sykkuno did because he looked down and look ashamed at himself. Sykkuno started to panic and worry that he may have hurt Corpse's feelings.

"Sorry" Corpse said in a quieter voice

Corpse thought he was stupid to think he could stay here forever, He was probably a burden to Sykkuno by staying there. Corpse suddenly felt two small hands wrap around his neck and felt himself being pulled into a hug. Corpse soon recognized this warmth it was Sykkunno. He gladly returned the hug. Sykkuno still had his arms around Corpse and he picked his head up and looked at Corpse.

"Corpse I didn't mean I wanted you to leave, I meant that I want to savor  the time we had left together," Sykkuno said while ruffling Corpse's hair

" oh, um I'm not sure when I want to leave exactly, I'm just enjoying hanging out with you," Corpse said while trying to hide the fact that he was blushing.

( I'm literally writing this during science class I'm over here typing while flipping my textbook every once in a while LMAO)

"well since it looks like neither of us wants me to leave yet, wanna watch a movie?" Corpse asked nervously; hoping Sykkuno didn't reject his offer.

" sure, I love that idea," Sykkuno said with a smile that could make Corpse pass out.

They both decided on watching Silent voice on Netflix. And as Sykkuno walked back to the couch after going to get a blanket he sat down and snuggled next to Corpse with his head on his shoulder and the rest of his body laying on the couch.

"Is this okay" Sykkuno asked Corpse

Since when has Sykkuno gotten this confident Corpse thought. (yes we love confidentkkuno) And was this okay this was more than okay. His "maybe" crush was cuddling with him and not doing it out of pity the smile on Sykkuno's face looked genuine. This was the best thing Corpse has felt in ages.

"it's more than okay," Corpse said in an attempt to make Sykkuno fluster and sure enough it worked.

~~Time Skip to 40 minutes into the movie and 2 popcorn bags later~~(And many cuddles later)

After halfway through the movie Sykkuno and Corpse had already finished 2 popcorn bags. This wasn't surprising since they were both two grown men and they both had only eaten a light breakfast so far today. They were at the point in the movie where Shouko was trying to tell Shoyo that she loved him. And Corpse decided to take this as an opportunity to tell Sykkuno he liked him and not just as a close friend but much more than that. I mean what could go wrong except Sykkuno could hate me for the rest of his life and be disgusted by the fact I like him Corpse thought to himself. You know what fuck it my life couldn't get any worse Corpse said to himself.

Corpse paused the movie and waited for Sykkuno to look at him. And sure enough, Sykkuno turned to Corpse in confusion as to why he paused the movie. Sykkuno turned his head slightly at Corpse.

"mhm," Corpse cleared his voice to speak properly.

Sykkuno then realized this was something important and stop cuddling with Corpse and sat up straight.

"Sykkuno I know what I'm about to say might be weird or disturbing but I need you to just listen to me, "Corpse said with a serious expression which made Sykkuno get a chill.

(2000 wordmark)

Then Corpse started to speak his feelings.

"Sykkuno before I met you I had lost all hope in ever waking up from my hate towards this world and everything in it. I always thought that at some point everyone would leave me and despise me. And you were one of the first people to not pity me about my illness. And to be honest, these past few months have been extremely fun playing with you and everyone else. I also love how honest and truthful I can be with you and no matter what I say you don't judge me. Thank you for that"Corpse was spilling his feelings to Sykkuno right there and now.

"Cor-" Sykkuno was cut off by a finger shushing him

"Sykkuno please let me finish,  wanting to tell him everything at once or he might regret it later."Corpse said with a smile

"well, what I'm trying to say is"Corpse was about to tell Sykkuno his feelings he's been holding in for such a long time. Finally, some much weight would be taken off Corpse's shoulders.

"Sykkuno I like y-" Corpse was cut off

*KNOCK *KNOCK *KNOCK

"Hold on Corpse let me go see who's at the door." Sykkuno was flustered and still wondered what corpse was about to say. What did Corpse like? Sykkuno asked himself as he walked towards the door to open it.

Sykkuno opened the door and before he could see who it was he felt a painful grasp on his wrist by a unfamiliar hand.

The man Sykkuno still didn't get a chance to look at started screaming.

"WHY  THE FUCK IS HE HERE"

"WHY HIM"

"WHY IS HE HERE"

"WHY ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER"

"ANSWER ME SYKKUNO"

2/11/21 12:06 am
um hey, guys I finally posted after almost a week oops.I did make this a little longer as an apology sorry

And yeah things are getting heated.I want to know what you all think

Who is the man screaming and hurting Sykkuno's wrist?

Will Corpse get to confess to Sykkuno?

Let me know in the comments. And I'm also already having other ideas for Corpsekkuno fanfics but I wanna finish this book first ( Word Count-2411)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 516 17
CORPSEKKUNO oneshots ↼ ☞ This probably won't get be completed. It's a oneshot book. Anyone under 16, please don't read this. Understand at your age...
13K 400 21
sykkuno and corpse are beginning there last year of college. corpse sees sykkuno being bullied but doesn't help?!?! He then finds out that sykkuno is...
180K 2.4K 28
after coming back from the hospital for 2 week check in your best friend sykkuno invites you to play with him and his friends you agree coughing you...
637 26 10
⚠️I DO NOT ACTUALLY SHIP CORPSE AND SYKKUNO IRL!! Inspired by: yuecubed on youtube (This playlist to be exact, it's really good :] : https://www.you...