Adopted By Zoella

By starmulti

What would you do if your parents suddenly weren't there anymore? Who would you turn to for help? Peppa had n... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Little Authours Note (okay, a big one but yah)
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
New Front Cover?
New Book
Chapter Sixty-Three (The End)
SEQUEL IS UP
100k

Chapter Twenty-Nine

7.3K 231 131
By starmulti

After Alfie's surprise disapearance, Zoe had stayed very quiet. It had been a week since he left, and we had had (a/n I know you laughed at 'had had' but I cant think of anything else that makes sense!) countless text message converstaions. I would ask him to come back, he would tell me he couldn't, I would ask why and he would say 'things are complicated Peps.'

In all honesty, it annoyed me. It annyoed me a lot actaually. Why he didn't let me know why he didn't come back puzzled me a lot.  Normally both of them told me everything that was going on. I suppose they need a little privacy though. 

Zoe would stay in bed, all day, not eating. You could tell she was still very upset about the breakup. I would try to make her eat, giving her her (a/n  what is it with repeating words this chapter?!) favourite cookies or her favourite crisps. All she did was sit in her bed, hair messy, makeup smudged everywhere staring into space. 

I had to fend for myself. I cooked dinner, did the washing up, did the laundry, fed Nala, took her on a walk and everything else. 

A lot of people were wondering where Zoe was as she hadn't been active on twitter or any other social media. Our vidoes were meant to go up tonight; it was a Sunday, but it didn't look like hers would be going up.

I had to film mine at least though, so I fetched all the equipment and wandered silently to my room to film a July favourites. After editing the video, I opened up my channel to upload it. I logged in and gasped. 1million subscribers! 

"Zoe!" I rushed into her room to find her staring at her wall again. "Zoe?" I shook her gently when she didn't answer. 

"Hmm?" She sighed.

"I hit a million subs." I tell her.

"Well done." She murmered, snuggling up into her bed again and falling asleep. 

"Oh." I say to myself. I would of thought she would get a little bit more excited than that. 

I uploaded my video and then took to twitter to tell everyone the good news.

Just found out that there are over 1 MILLION of you subscribed to my channel. I can't thank you all enough <3 

As I pressed 'tweet' I remembered the person writing those nasty comments to Zoe and Alfie. They caused their breakup! I searched 'Zoella' into YouTube and clicked on her most recent video. I scrolled down to the comments and the most popular comment said:

What even is the point in you? as in zoella? you're stupid and theres no point. just take down your yt channel because everyone thinks you're a money wanting fame hogger!

How is this the most popular comment? It was said by a girl called 'kandco'. What type of name was that?!

I was interuppted by Zoe calling my name from her room. I raced in to see her sitting up, looking even more thinner than I remember. "I'm sending you to London." She tells me.

"What?" I yell.

"Peppa, I can't take care of you anymore." Tears filled her eyes.

"But-but, its only been a week." I sit down next to her.

"I want you to go and live with Joe and Caspar for a little while. Joe happily agreed." Zoe sniffs.

My heart stopped beating so fast when I heard that it was Joe and Caspar. I thought Zoe was sending me to a childrens home.

"What about you?" I felt tears form in my eyes too.

"Don't worry about me sweetheart. Worry about yourself for now. Joe is picking you up in an hour. Pack your stuff." She lets a single tear fall from her eye and I let mine come too. Before we knew it, we were both sobbing into each others arms.

"Zoe, will you get better?" I ask, taking in a deep breath.

"Of course darling. I'm going to book some therapy." She bravely smiles at me.

I go off to pack my stuff. Off to London!

_________

okay, sorry it was such a rubbish chapter. i had no clue! i know whats going to happen, but im rubbish at explaining it all in a book!

ly guys! Thanks for 6k!!

oh and guess what?!! Im meeting Tanya Burr next Saturday XD 

QOTD: have you met anyone famous?

AOTD: Only Zoe, soon to be Tan! My dad has met loads though. He even stood right next to Prince Charles in London before! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.1K 38
How will Abigail cope when she gets adopted by YouTubers she never knew about? With heart break and betrayal, Abigail's life goes on. Read on to fi...
6.5K 233 26
Zoe Sugg left Alfie Deyes 6 years ago. she's back with a 5 year old son. the father doesn't know he is a dad. Zoe wants Alfie back. Alfie wants zoe b...
62.1K 1.1K 58
What will 12 year old Megan think when she finds out she is getting Adopted By Zalfie...
10.3K 357 31
Kasey Britt is not your ordinary girl, she is a famous British Youtuber. Kasey just moved into the busy city of London right next door to her good fr...