My Little Sweetheart

By chandusweety4

#1-Romedy(11/02/2022) #1-Indian love(21/07/2021) #1-Puppy love(02-5-2021) #8-Romance(29/06/2021) # 9-Awesome(... More

Note๐Ÿ
character sketch๐Ÿ
1๐Ÿ
2๐Ÿ
3๐Ÿ
4๐Ÿ
5๐Ÿ
6๐Ÿ
7๐Ÿ
8๐Ÿ
9๐Ÿ
10๐Ÿ
11๐Ÿ
12๐Ÿ
13๐Ÿ
14๐Ÿ
15๐Ÿ
16๐Ÿ
17๐Ÿ
18๐Ÿ
19๐Ÿ
21๐Ÿ
22๐Ÿ
23๐Ÿ
24๐Ÿ
25๐Ÿ
26๐Ÿ
27๐Ÿ
28๐Ÿ
29๐Ÿ
30๐Ÿ
31๐Ÿ
32๐Ÿ
33๐Ÿ
34๐Ÿ
35๐Ÿ
36๐Ÿ
37๐Ÿ
38๐Ÿ
A/n
39๐Ÿ
40๐Ÿ
41๐Ÿ
42๐Ÿ
43๐Ÿ
44๐Ÿ
45๐Ÿ
46๐Ÿ
47๐Ÿ
48๐Ÿ
49๐Ÿ
50๐Ÿ
51๐Ÿ
52๐Ÿ
A/N
53๐Ÿ
54๐Ÿ
55๐Ÿ
56๐Ÿ
57๐Ÿ
58๐Ÿ
59๐Ÿ
60๐Ÿ
61๐Ÿ
62๐Ÿ
63๐Ÿ
64๐Ÿ
65๐Ÿ
66๐Ÿ
67๐Ÿ
68๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-1(Playful babies)๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-2(Naughty teenager's)๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Bonus ch 3 (Matured kids)๐Ÿ
New book

20๐Ÿ

20.9K 628 28
By chandusweety4

🎋I'll be close to your heart and become your desire.
Let me become your fragrance by meeting your breath
There is no distance between the two of us
I should not be me, just become "you"🎋

Zoya pov:

When I was descending the stairs, I saw all elders were gathered in the living room busy speaking with Panditji.

Why did Panditji came to our home when there were no functions or festivals?

I stood there with a puzzled look on my face. Maa saw me and began walking towards me.

Maa(smiling): Choti, you woke up?

"Ha...Maa...But, why did Panditji came to our home" I inquired her by placing my forefinger on my chin while thinking deeply.

Maa (concern): That you will know it later. First, you tell me, How are you feeling? Are you still feeling dizzy like last night?

She asked me while caressing my cheeks dotingly.

Hoyee!!

How did she know that I got fainted?

Ahh!

How could I forget about my Phupha who has a big mouth.

Huff..

I looked at my Phupha and, started shooting daggers at him, who was not even aware of it as he was busy with speaking to Panditji.

Maa(snapping fingers at her): Oye Missy!!! Don't glare at your Phupha. He didn't tell me anything. It's your Phuphi who blurted out unconsciously.

"Oh!" I mumbled, glancing at Maa, who was waiting for my answer.

"Now I am fine, Maa. Don't worry about me, yet right now, I am feeling voracious, Maa" I replied by pouting at her.

Maa smiled at me and pecked my cheek lovingly.

Maa(Dotingly): Come, I will serve food for you.

"Vo Maa, Abhi.." I was saying, but stopped abruptly as Maa interrupted me.

Maa(smiling): I think he guessed that you won't wake up early, that's why he ate fruits.

"Oh!" I murmured.

Papa: Choti!!

I presume that panditji had left, that's why Papa was calling me. I turned my head and glanced at papa..

"Ha Papa"I said while smiling at him.

Papa(concern): How are you feeling now, Choti? Why don't you take proper diet and sleep!! Choti, look at yourself, you are looking so pale.

Urghh..these elders..

"Papa, I'm fit & fine" I mumbled.

Papa: That, I can see by looking at your pale face, Choti.

I didn't say anything because even I speak something he won't listen, so it's better to keep mum. He was stroking his hand on my head adoringly.

Papa: Go and have your breakfast, beta.

I nodded my head and left to the dining table. Maa served breakfast to me, and sat beside me.

Then, started lecturing me...that I am not eating well and...blah...blah....blah.

I mentally huffed at her and continued having my breakfast, at the same time, Hani approached us and greeted me.

Hani(cheerfully): Good morning!! Cutiee.

"Good morning, Hani" I wished her back.

I had completed my breakfast, whereas Hani, she was busy in grilling, Maa with her queries.

"Maami, Why Panditji came to our mansion?" Hani asked maa.

She smiled at both of us in elation while saying..

Maa: To fix your wedding dates.

"Really!!" We both exclaimed at a time while giggling.

Finally, my dream was coming true..

Heehe..yayy...!! We both were dancing in exhilaration.

"Arhm"

We both stopped our dancing when we heard a clearing sound of their throat's. We both looked in that direction and saw all our family were looking at us by suppressing their smiles.

Furthermore, we both felt shy and we quickly hid behind Maa, while hiding our blush.

I slightly peeked at Abhi through my eyelashes. He was smiling too, but in a blink of an eye, he changed it to a wicked smile.

By looking at his smile, I think he is planning something evil to tease me.

Abhi(Evil smile): Mama, I think you should ask your daughter's opinion that whether she would like to marry me or not because just one hour back your daughter told me that she doesn't want to marry me.

I open my mouth like a fish, not only me, but all my family. Oh my!! Why he is deliberately teasing me now.

That devil...I won't leave him...stupid!! He was smirking at me like he won some kind of award.

All(surprising): Are you joking, Abhi.

Abhi: Have I ever joked? If you want, you can ask her.

He said with a sly smile on his face while his gaze remained on me.

Papa: Choti, you said like that to him?

"Vo Papa, I-I..."I was saying, but papa interrupted me in the middle as usual.

Papa(sternly): Choti, you don't have any other choice other than to marry him because it's your parent's last wish. Have you forgotten about the promise which you had made to your parents.

"No Papa, I will never forget what I promised to my parents. I remembered it very well. I was just kidding him" I nervously giggled at him.

Phupha: Princess, since, when have you started kidding with my son?

My Phupha won't think once before speaking and blurt out whatever comes from his mouth. I glared at him and instantly he shut his mouth.

Kunal Bhai(teasing): Ha Choti, Tell us we wanted to hear.

Why they are at my back... I peered at Abhi, he has a naughty smile on his face..

"Since one hour" I blurted out whatever came into my mouth and quickly ran from there to my room without looking back. They all guffawing at me.

I let out a breath which I was holding till now...oh...why...I am the only one girl who fell into these kind of situations.

Urgh!!

********

I was feeling bored, added to that, I don't want to get out of my room. So, I decided to watch Korean drama and I am a big fan of it. So I selected boys over flowers and started watching it.

I got involved in that drama that I didn't even realise that someone barged into my room and was calling me, but I didn't even payed any heed to my surroundings as I was engrossed in the drama, until that person smacked my head which made me come out of the Korean drama world.

Ahh!!

I turned around, looked at that person angrily...It's none other than my best friend.

"What!!!" I exclaimed irritatingly.

Hani (placing her hands on her hips): So, Madam was busy in watching that stupid drama.

"Hey, it's not some stupid drama. If you watch this drama, then you too don't even leave without watching it till the end" I commented.

She rolled her eyes at me and said...

Hani: Cutiee, stop watching it now. You can watch it later. For now, come with me, from the time Dev woke up, he is asking about you only.

She whined and started dragging me to the hall...

Urghh!! she won't leave me until I go with her. So, I got up in annoyance and walked downstairs. As soon as I went to the hall, Dev saw me and called..

Dev: Cutiee!!

He said with a grin on his face and ran to me. He hugged my legs, whereas I smiled at his cuteness. I bent to my knees and within a blink of an eye, he came into my arms while I hold him with my hands making sure that he won't fall.

Dev: Cutiee!! I miss you.

He said in his baby language..

"I too missed you dev" I said with a sweet smile while pinching his cheeks adoringly.

Dev(giggling):Come, we I'll plawy..

He said while holding my hand. I stood up and walked towards the chair. Abhi, Kunal Bhai & veer Bhai were discussing some business stuff on the sofa.

So, I occupied the chair which was opposite to the sofa and before I ask anyone, Dev asked his papa.

Dev: Papa I want to sit on Cutie's lap. So, make me sit on her lap.

By hearing his words Abhi raised his head and looked at me...

My heart was fluttering. He was glancing at me differently. I mean he never looked at me in that way, like he wanted to convey something through his eyes, but I didn't understand what's his eyes were expressing. At last, he gives me a smile and looked back at the laptop.

What happen to my Devil? He is
smiling at me a lot today, which was once in a blue moon.

Uff!! I came out of my thoughts and glanced at Dev.

Dev was whining at his Papa and Kunal Bhai, lifted him in his arms and placed him on my lap because I told you all already that Dev was chubby and heavy. So, I can't lift him. I tried so many times to lift him, but it all got in vain.

"So my little dev what do you want to play" I asked him.

Dev(pouting): First, I wanna kiss you because I miss you so much.

This little Dev is so adorable. He kissed both of my cheeks. I looked at Hani who was sitting beside Abhi and drawing some designs.

Hani called me downstairs and now she was busy in working with those workaholics.

Huff!! Why she is spoiling like that.

She stopped the work which she was doing and was shooting daggers at Dev and me. You know what, she was one heck of a jealous girl. Dev doesn't like to go to her because whenever Dev annoys her, she scolds him. That's why, he never goes to her and mainly she never gives candies to him which he likes the most. I gave a sly smile to her.

Hani: Dev, if you give all kisses to her then what will you give me.

She asked him battling her eyelashes feigning a sad face.

Dev(tauntingly): I won't kiss you because you don't give me Candies, but Cutie gives me Candies everyday.

I smiled slyly at her, yet all of a sudden, Hani took a dark chocolate from her jeans pocket and showed him, so that she can lure that little brat with a chocolate.

And, this little traitor, literally jumped from my lap and ran to her.

This is too much! Now, Hani is smirking at me.

"Hani, this is cheating" I whined like a child.

Hani sticks out her tongue at me mockingly.

Dev: Cutiee!! Tum chup ho jao!

(Cutiee!! You shut up!!)

"Main.."I gaped at him while pointing my forefinger towards me by parting my lips in shock.

(Me...)

My Veer Bhai, Kunal Bhai & Abhi were chuckling at me. I quickly closed my parted lips and glared at Hani & Dev.

How can that little brat says like that to me. Wait & watch, what I will do with both of you.

Dev: If you give me that chocolate then I will kiss you on your lips.

Hani(grinning): Okay.

Hani beamed at me, but my evil brain got an idea from hearing their words. I grinned at the idea and looked at Dev, he took the chocolate from Hani and was about to kiss her on the lips but abruptly stopped due to me.

"Stop Dev" I said loudly.

By hearing my voice, not only Dev, but everyone stopped doing their work and glanced at me, yet I didn't care about anyone except for my mission.

"Dev, you know what, if you kiss on someone lips, it means that you both are transferring germs from one another" I commented ironically.

Dev: What are Germs, cutiee?

"Germs are so tiny which we cannot see with our eyes, but it will creep into our body and make us sick when we kiss someone on the lips so we should not kiss on someone lips it may cause you ill" I explained innocently while hiding my smile.

Dev: Hoo!! No baba...No...I don't want to get sick...chii..yaak...I won't kiss her, Cutiee.

He grimaced at her and ran to me quickly. I looked at Hani's face and, her face is full of red due to anger.

I burst out laughing seeing both of them expression's. It's worth watching it.

Dev: Chii!!! Yaak!!! I don't want your chocolate and threw it.

"Hehe" I was laughing my heads off by holding my stomach..

"Heehe...you...your..f-face....Ha-Hani
....hehee"

Hani(pissed off): Youu!! Ms.Zoya Singhania!!! I am not giving him a liplock. He was just pecking on my lips!! I won't leave you!!!

She yelled at me by gritting her teeth annoyingly.

I was laughing continuously by throwing a fit of laughter while holding my stomach.

"Oh! my!! my sides were hurting" I mumbled in between my giggles.

Hani got pissed off by seeing my laugh and screamed in her high pitched voice.

Hani: Youuu!!! I won't leave you, Zoya Singhania!!!

She shouted while standing up and began running towards my direction, but within a second, I too stood up from the chair and started running quickly.

She was chasing me at a very high speed and I was running all over the mansion making sure not to get caught. At last, we got tired and sat on the chair by leaning my head into the chair trying to calm my breath.

"Hoyee!!! Why did you chase me that fast" I mumbled panting hard.

Hani(complaining): It's you who started running quickly like a cheetah.

She was too breathing heavily like me. I looked randomly around and, my eyes fell on Abhi, who have an amused expression on his face. Then, I realised that, all this while Abhi is there during the whole scene.

Oh! My!!! Then I realised what I uttered to Dev and blushed hard.

Arggh!!

I quickly dashed towards the kitchen with a ketchup face. Hani too came along with me and drank some water.

Veer Bhai: Hani, Did you read the file which I had given you yesterday?

Hani: No Veer, I will read now.

She said and left for her room.

Bhai(concern): Choti, How was your health?

Bhai asked me with worry lacing in his tone while caressing my hair.

"Oh!! So, now you remember that you have a sister too" I taunted him sarcastically.

Veer: Why would I forget my little sister?

He said while pinching my cheeks adoringly and, in return I stick out my tongue at him. My Bhai chuckled at my childishness while patting my head affectionately and walked away from there.

I went back to my room, took my phone and came back to the hall. None were there in the living room, I think everyone was busy in their own world, whereas I am the only one who is idle in the whole mansion.

I was pondering, yet soon I came out of my thoughts hearing the ringtone on my phone. I checked the caller ID and a smile crept on my lips.

It's Bulbul!!

She was my childhood friend. I quickly picked up the call and started talking to her.

A few minutes later, I hung up the call and walked to the kitchen.

Everyone had gathered for lunch in the dining area and, began eating our food like as usual. Shortly, all left after completing the lunch. I went to the kitchen, sat on the kitchen slab and started chatting with Maa, Phuphi & Aunty.

After half an hour, I didn't find Hani anywhere in the mansion.

"Maa, Where is my bestiee?" I inquired her.

Maa: She is in the backyard with Veer, Kunal & Misti. They are discussing some business stuff.

I got down from the kitchen slab and began heading towards the backyard.

Maa: Where are you going, Choti?

"Backyard, Maa. Why?"I queried her.

Maa(lovingly): Nothing!! You may go.

I nodded my head and scurried to the backyard. There, I saw Dev sitting beside Abhi, peeking at his phone, to see what Abhi was checking in his mobile.

I withdrew my sight from them and turned to glance around, only to get flabbergasted.

                          ***💕***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 25.8K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
1.1M 66.1K 55
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
54.9K 3.5K 18
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...
801K 43K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...