The Vampires In The Woods (On...

By SkyBlue_Girl

Join Oliva on her strange encounters with the supernatural. Watch as she falls in love and soon has to make a... More

The Vampires In The Woods (One Direction Vampire Story)
Camping trip
Mates?!
Why is he wearing my bra?
FOOD & A FIGHT!
Powers?...Daddy Direction To The Rescue
Tree House Date
Sunsets and Surprises
Are You INSANE?!...and a bit of questioning.
Mornings -_- .....But Maybe Evenings Too
Let's Go!
The Stoneway Pack
Him Again
Notice
Off To See The Wicked Bitch Of The West Coast.
Fiest Thing, Ain't She....
Love you Guys!!! <3
Who's She??
Hidden Rose
Backyard Date
Back for Revenge
Base Camp
Life Passes And Time Pauses
Sugar, Spice And Something Not Nice.
Angels and Demons
The Vampire And The Werewolf.....
Trying Times
Mystery Meeting..?
A Little Goodbye
See You Later...
The Archives
The Truth Is A Bitch
Trees and Tears
Let's Go Home
My Boys
The Moon
Missing Pieces
The Beastly Brother
A Glimmer Of Hope
This is it...
Sequel!!

Secrets Revealed

4K 108 14
By SkyBlue_Girl

Liam's POV

Liammm

I hear my name dragged out and I know it's Louis.

Louis? Are you okay?

Yes Liam, it's all dandelions and daisies..

Even in pain he still finds a way to be sarcastic

Look Lou, were working on a way to get you out but Travis has amped up his security since the last attack. For now, we have to work smart we can't just barge in anymore. Is there anything we need to know before we come in there?

Yes. Travis has something called linchen. All I know is that it is lethal to vampires, try and see if you can figure a way around it.

And with that the connection was severed.

Linchen? What on earth is linchen?

"Hey mates listen up. Louis just told me that Travis has him on some kind of anti-vampire drug called linchen. I don't know what it is but I'm sure we can figure it out, Travis is not getting away with this." I was about to continue on when I realized Liv looked spaced out and had a look on her face like she was contemplating something really hard.

Olivia's POV

Linchen...linchen...where have I heard that word before? It was killing me and I completely blocked out what Liam was saying. When I looked back, all of the boys were staring at me.

"I think I know about linchen. Well sort of anyway...."

I stood on the footstool while my grandmother and my mom were cooking lunch. Then somehow I was outside playing in the grass when I saw grams go into the back garden. I wasn't allowed back there, so it made me all the more curious about it.

I got up and sneaked my way into the garden. There was a large green house with a glass ceiling but all around was hidden from the world. I walked in and was over taken but the sight of dozens of yellow flowers. The smell was somewhat sickly sweet. I was too caught up in the sight to notice that grams had spotted me.

"Livvy? What are you doing in here darling? This is off limits and you know it" Grams was a very beautiful woman and she was quite clever as well. She always knew when I was lying or hiding something so I did my best to always tell her the truth.

"Sorry Grams. It wont happen again I promise. I just always wanted to know what inside of here was like." She smiled.

"Oh honey, don't forget curiosity killed the cat. But since you're here, i want to show you something. This flower is called a linchen, it has a very special effect on certain people. Sometimes it can be a good effect or it can be a bad one. But you don't have to worry about all of this now, I will tell you everything when you are older. Okay?" I nodded and with that she took my hand and led me out of the greenhouse.

"I never went back to the greenhouse after that and grams never got to tell me what she had to. When my parents died, so did my grams. She was with them the night that they died." I started to break down and they all pulled me into a hug.

I sniffled as I spoke and my breath was shaky.

"But there was something else. After they died and I was going through my mother's things.  I found a book with a strange symbol on the cover, I couldn't open it however," They looked intrigued and shared a look amongst themselves.

"Why couldn't you open it?" Zayn questioned.

"I don't know. It seemed sealed and well I kept it because I though one day I would be able to open it, but no luck in that department."

Liam spoke up. "You say you kept the book. Where is it now?" I dashed up the stairs and got out the book from my jacket. I always kept it with me, it reminded me of mother. It was probably just wishful thinking but I always hoped it would contain some kind of answers

Niall's POV

When Liv pulled the book out and we saw the symbol ,we all knew what it meant. I just can't believe it, I mean what are the chances of this happening.

"Liv, did your grams ever act sort of strange sometimes?" Wow Liam subtle.

"Umm yeah a bit. Why? What does that have to do with this?" I though it was about time that I stepped in.

"Well, Liv this symbol is a sign of a witchcraft-" She cut me off quite quickly.

"Witchcraft? What would they have to do with a book on witchcraft?" We all just looked at her a bit sympathetically.

"It'snot about witchcraft...it is witchcraft," I saw her expression change from confused to shocked and even more confused.

Zayn went to her to try and calm her down. Wow, her life is quite the roller coaster. First her parents died, then she got taken by vampires, then a werewolf is out to get her and now she finds out that her family consists of witches........I give her props for not losing her mind sooner.

Wait a minute... If her mother was a witch then that means........ This is gonna be a lot harder that we thought.

Olivia's POV

Okay, so my mother and grandmother were both witches. I'm freaking out, how did I not notice this before? But if my mom was a witch that means that... I have witch blood in my genes. Oh.. My..God! I'm a witch!

This is not good. Not good at all. I am not okay with this. I start pacing the floor as the boys watch me realize what I really am. How can I be a witch? How does that affect the whole mate thing? I mean I can't be a witch if I am a vampire. Can I?

Niall shakes his head. Oh great he's listening to me freak out. Walls Walls Walls. Did it work?

He shook his head again. God I'm too stressed to block him out. He gets up and takes my hand.

"Come on, you need to clear your head. A little fresh air will do you good."

Niall's POV

I could hear all of her thoughts and I hate seeing her so distressed. I took her out to the field across town at vamp speed and she just broke down as soon as we got there.

"Ugh I hate this. I have been crying so much and I hate it. I'm so weak and stu-" I cut her off right there.

I sat down on the lush green grass and she put her head in my lap. I played with her hair and spoke gently to her.

"Olivia you are not weak. You are the strongest person I have ever met and don't you dare say you're stupid because that is the biggest lie I have ever heard. You are amazing to me and you are special. Brave, kind, warm hearted and soo strong. No normal person would be able to deal with all of the crazy we have in the family but you do. I love you Olivia Summers and nothing that happens can change me and you." She smiled and I'm pretty sure I hear angels sing.

I leaned down and kissed her. Sweet and soft and simple. That's what I love about her. She is the most delicate human being that could start a war.

"You calm and ready to go back now?" She nodded and back we went.

Olivia's POV

When we got back they were all standing around the book.

"Liv, we think we know how to open the book. You have to tap into your magic." Tap in to my what?

"How am I supposed to do that? I don't know that first thing about being a witch." They looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Liv, just focus. Put your hands over the book and focus. Remember your mom and your grams. Think about Louis, because if the book can't open we might not be able to save him." Yeah Liam, no pressure right.

Niall have me a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder before I stepped up to the podium that the had the book on.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and put my hands over the book. I was fixed on my mom and grams when suddenly a warm surge seemed to flow through me and it felt like electricity running through my body. I opened my eyes and there was a blue aura coming out of my hands. The book flew open.

We all stared in amazement. Suddenly there were cheers of joy.

"Liv, you did it!!!" They all shouted and we wasted no time getting into the book. Louis' life was still on the line here....

Yer a witch Olivia, hope you all are enjoying the book so far. Enjoy lovelies~~~~sky <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 33.5K 66
Copyright 2013 No one may publish, promote or use any ideas, plot line, in anyway with out my permission. Cover made by : Liams_Unicorn In the year...
27.9K 735 37
A dark vampire story starring, One Direction's Harry Styles, featuring the rest of the members: Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall. A love that is forbid...
18.5K 857 41
I had written this book when I was younger, so there are cringe and cliche moments and I am aware that the book is not very good so read at your own...
30.5K 865 32
New Zianourry story!