Poetic Justice : ( Chris Brow...

By NooFakeIshh

Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new fo... More

Poetic Justice : Prologue
Poetic Justice ₪ I
Poetic Justice ₪ II
Poetic Justice ₪ III
Poetic Justice ₪ IV
Poetic Justice ₪ V
Poetic Justice ₪ VI
Poetic Justice ₪ VII
Poetic Justice ₪ VIII
Poetic Justice ₪ IX
Poetic Justice ₪ X
Poetic Justice ₪ XI
Poetic Justice ₪ XII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XV
Poetic Justice ₪ XVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XL
Poetic Justice ₪ XLI
Poetic Justice : Epilogue

Poetic Justice ₪ XVIII

14.7K 318 64
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

"Mijo, get away from that stove you crazy!" I shouted.

"Santa coming?"

"Not if you not sleeping or being a good boy he won't!"

"But I not tired." He whined.

"Then he ain't coming, simple as that."

"But cookies not done momma!"

"Right after, you take bath and go straight to bed."

I'll never be able to wrap these presents if this boy don't go to sleep, I am not trying to be up all night either. But I shouldn't be complaining anyway, Christmas is for my baby and no matter how damn exhausting it may be. I will put on a smile and my best attitude so he can have a good Christmas. After Christmas, Mijo is going straight to my parents house. Once this get done I finally get done with what I planned for Chris. The stripper pole came in and it's tucked away in the garage, I brought new lingerie he's going to flip the fuck out when he sees it! It's nothing but straps lacing draping my body, the essentials are barely covered up I'm too excited! I put work into this shit and it better pay off.

"Is Mijo asleep?" I asked Chris as I checked the turkey in the oven.

"He's knocked out."

"Good, go get the stuff so we can get this over with."

We sat on the floor by the tree as we wrapped his gifts together, he got a lot more than I thought. Setting the mood Chris lit the fireplace up and turned on some music. Making it through a second Christmas with him means a lot me.

Last time this year Mijo was just a month old. I was feeling so damn emotional because I just popped this baby out of me, I could see all of this was too much for Chris. It was for me to, it was scary in the beginning raise this baby. Not knowing if when Chris leaves the house, he does it because he doesn't want to be around us. I was feeling like I wasn't his main priority like he claimed I was, nothing seemed set in stone between us. The unanswered questions drove me crazy, but the wait was worth it.

"Pass me the tape," I yawned. While he handed the tape, Chris stared at me. I ignored it at first and continued to wrap Mijo's gift, but as I looked up I kept seeing him look at me. "What you looking at?" I smiled, but he shook his head and licked his lips. Moving on to the next gift I looked up and noticed him looking again "What are you looking at?" I smiled.

"Come over here and sit in Santa's lap, tell me what you want for Christmas." Chris bit his lip.

I laughed. "Chris I'm tired, come on and finish these toys."

"Hop up on this lap and tell me what you want."

Exhaling deeply I crawled over and nuzzled up on his lap, "I already got what I want."

"There must be something Santa didn't get you this year, tell daddy what it is."

I laughed "I want to finish these damn presents!"

"Nah you can take a break from that, you must want something else though."

"Just hold me, that will do for now." I smiled

"I can handle that," he held on tighter "Anything else?"

"Don't ever let me go."

Chris laid me down on the floor, "Can't imagine the day that I would."

I ran my hand down his cheek, "There's one more thing that I want ."

"What's that?"

"Shave this nasty ass beard, look like you growing pubic hair on your damn face."

He laughed. "Now you asking for too damn much!" Chris smushed his face in between my chest, as I laughed. "But I love you though so imma let that comment slide."

"I love you too."

We laid there beside the tree kissing for a while, but he knew he wasn't going to get any so we just laid there holding each other, talking. The fireplace really did it for me, if I wasn't waiting till after Christmas for him to unwrap me I would've gave it to him right there. I got up from the floor remembering I was cooking food for tomorrow.

"Go to bed, I'll handle the rest." He insisted.

"You sure Chris?"

"Yeah, I got it."

"If I come down these damn stairs tomorrow and see you sleep on the couch and his gifts not wrapped.  I will beat the shit out of you, you better finish!"

"You better chill with all that and take your ass upstairs before I change my mind."

Laughing walking up the stairs I checked in on Mijo to see if he was sleep and gave him a kiss. Soon as I got in that damn bed I was out like a light. It seems like always when you sleep the best, it's ruined by having to wake up early. I hate that shit because before I knew Mijo came in the room slapping Chris and I on the face to wake up. I looked at the clock and it was 9:48 AM, now is as good as ever to wake up. Before going downstairs I brushed my teeth and did what I had to do before going down there. When I came out Chris was still in the bed I grabbed his present from Mijo's room and made him get his ass up.

"OH WOW, I very good boy! Look at my presents!" Mijo shouted darting to the tree.

I laughed as I sat back on the couch while Chris helped him open his presents. "This is all from Santa Claus, you better be lucky Santa loves you very much because you broke his bank." Chris said.

"Chris!" I said giving I'm the eye. Don't listen to daddy, here open this gift up this one is from mommy and daddy."

Mijo tore up the paper to see his new Batman and Buzz Light year pajamas. "Oh thank you mommy, I love them daddy." He shouted.

"Mijo close your eyes," Chris said.

"Daddy what is it!" Mijo shouted.

Chris pulled around this tricycle that I didn't know he bought for him, when Mijo saw it he was so damn happy jumping and shouting. He finally finished unwrapping everything, once he was occupied playing with his toys Chris and I exchanged gifts.

"Here, I had no idea what to get you since you have almost everything. So I figured I get you a couple of things, open this one first." I said handing him what was a never seen before picture of him and Mijo the day he was born. I had it touched up and changed the color to Sepia making it look more like photographer work.

"Awe man, thanks babe I love it!" He said kissing me on the cheek.

I smiled warmly. "Now I don't know about Santa Claus but this gift definitely broke my damn bank." I said handing him what was an expensive black diamond chain, with his Black Pyramid logo hanging from it.

"Damn Brielle, this had to run you about a couple hundred - thou!"

"Don't about how much it cost, it's for you. Like it?"

"Fuck yeah, I love it!" He smiled brightly.

I widen my eyes cautioning him to watch his mouth. "Took months to get that perfect, I had it custom made."

"Damn baby, this is nothing compared to what I got you. I should've known better than to shop at Walmart this year for your gift."

I smiled. "It's not a competition, but don't play you better not have went to Walmart."

"Hope you don't mind something that's going to turn your wrist green couple after a couple of months of wearing it" Chris joked handing me this small box.

When I anxiously opened it I almost punched him in the face, it was a watch but it's wasn't no cheap ass Walmart watch. He went and bought me a Rolex watch, with a set of earrings and a necklace to match. "You scared me, but thanks baby I love it!" I smiled as he placed it on me.

"Now we can match when we go out, I got you this too it's a little cliche' but I liked it for you." He said handing me another small box.

When I opened it out appeared this small gold bracelet, looked like a charm bracelet. "It's an ankle bracelet, on the other side it says two dates in Roman numerals. VII . XXI . MMVI and XI . III . MMVI."

"It's when -." Chris was saying before I cut him off.

"You and I first started getting together and when Mijo was born."

He smiled. "Yeah, I know one of days days will hold importance to you. If something else happens and you want to add more dates to it there's more space for you to."

"Awe, I love it thank you baby!"

"Wait, there's one more thing I have for you. Stand up!" He said then placed his hands around my eyes, he guided me out the living room then placed something in my hands "Aight, you can look now."

As I looked down at my hands there was a set of car keys there, I looked back at him like he was crazy. I opened the front door, out in front of me to see which one belonged to me. "Nooo, why the hell would you get this for me." I said hiding him in the chest. Chris, what the hell you know I don't need this shit . You know I don't like expensive shit, why would you do this?" I said freaking out at the sight of my own Lamborghini.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Shut up!" I said crying for no damn reason.

He grabbed me into a hug as I happily sobbed on his chest holding the keys in my hands "What are you crying for? Now you got your own baby, I don't have to worry about you using mine."

"I can't believe you got this for me, I love it and I love you too!"

"Merry Christmas love!" Chris embraced me and kissed me on my temple.

Chris

Pretty positive I won major points with that car, that shit is a 2013 too I'm still riding around in 2012. But that don't matter, I just wanted to see her smile like never before. I knew for fact she was expecting to see the painting but she ain't getting that yet, that's going to come in handy one day or maybe I'll spring it on her next week. Once Brielle had the keys in her hand I told her to take a test drive while I watch Mijo, just to take a ride around the damn block. She had to take a shower, do her makeup, do her hair, take some pictures on instagram, then finally she was ready to drive her new car. I seriously don't understand the mind of a women it ain't that serious ladies.

I fed Mijo and watched the food Brielle was making for the day as our families prepared their way over here, I picked up all the paper Mijo left on the floor and began cleaning up around the house. When Brielle came back she was all smiles, nothing could break her spirit today. Her parents came by and so did my momma, just in time too cause I was hungry as hell. No matter how good I can make his daughter feel Brielle's father will never like me, I'm good with that I never did care. That nigga ain't the one I need to pleasure. Brielle would like us to be cool with each other but I'm not about kiss nobody's ass for their approval of me.

After dinner was served we all sat in the living room and watched t.v as Mijo ran a muck throughout the house with his toys. I looked over for a second and saw her dad giving me the side eye all because I had my arm wrapped around his daughter, like let me remind you this is my damn house I do whatever the fuck I want to do. If you think it's uncomfortable then you can hit the door like it or not we're together. Her parents left with Mijo so they could continue Christmas over there with him, last to leave was my momma it's always hard saying bye to her. We had the house all to ourselves. I was tired and for the first time that I could remember all I wanted to do was hold Brielle and fall asleep. But we had to clean the damn dishes first, that's the down fall of hosting shit at your house you always have to clean up everybody else's mess.

"This is by far the best damn Christmas I ever had, thank you baby. I would never ask you for something like that but I love it." Brielle rested her head on my chest.

I smiled. "You just better be careful when you riding in it, don't be speeding off thinking you the shit."

"Let's go take if for a joy ride." She smiled.

"Again?"

"Yes nigga again, come on get up!" Brielle pulled my arm up for me to get off the couch.

She had her little fun in the car for the night, once we got back to the house we went straight to bed. Without having to worry about Mijo we got up late in the day, for the rest of the weekend we chilled in the house. I was going to pick Mijo up myself but she said he was fine where he was. We had the house to ourselves for the rest of the week now, new years is a few days away and day by day I notice the smile on Brielle's face grow wider and wider like she got something up her sleeve.

She was in the bedroom making the bed so I snuck up behind her and tackled her down. "Why you walking around here grinning, what the hell you so happy about?"

She laughed, "I can't be happy?"

"Nah, I'm glad to see you happy. Makes me even happier knowing I could make you feel this way." I said kissing the back of her neck.

She smiled. "Don't be too sure of yourself, you're just lucky you caught me on a good week."

"What's so good about it?"

"Be patient, good things come to those who wait. You just worry about behaving yourself and we won't have problems."

"How would you feel if we fly out to New York for new years and see the ball drop?"

"For real? I always wanted to do that when we leaving?"

"We can leave whatever time we want, we taking the jet I don't do that commercial shit."

She rolled her eyes as she laid her head flat on the bed, "Let's leave tonight."

Brielle packed some of her clothes as I went out to the store to pick up some things for the plane, out of all  people I received a text from Jasmine.

Jasmine - This is an emergency, I need you to drop everything and get your ass over my place . Nobody but you, I promise no funny business I just want to talk to you . 9:37 PM

I really wasn't going to go but I figured maybe she wanted to rightfully apologize to me for trying to manipulate me into fucking her, I was only 2 miles down from her place anyway so I dragged myself over there. Soon as I got in her house she was sitting on the couch wearing a fish net type poncho thing, with nothing but panties on. Her breast were exposed, without a care while she held her phone and snapped a picture of me soon as I walked in the door.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Sit down, I just want to talk to you." Jasmine said setting her wine glass down on the table.

I sat down at the far end away for her,"What is this about?"

"So I wanted to apologize for what happen before, I was thinking to myself that I didn't want us to enter in the new year on bad terms. But I figured wrong, Janae told me that she gave you a blowjob. Seems like everyone else you know sampling you off, I thought it was me causing the harm but I was wrong."

I looked at her like she was retarded. "That happened by accident, so I don't know what the fuck you talking about with everybody."

She got up from the couch and sat on my lap smirking "I bet Brielle doesn't know, something like this would really her hurt her. Knowing that she put her trust in you and you threw it all away like it meant nothing. I seen how she gets Chris. You and I both know she wouldn't ever talk to you after a thing like that, since you already keeping secrets one more couldn't hurt right?" Jasmine caressed my face, trying to lean in to kiss me but I pushed her off.

"Yo, you're out of your fucking mind! This dick belongs to Brielle and if you're going to tell her then be my guest. ut you not about to make me fuck you for something as dumb as a little mistake. " I said getting up reaching for the door.

"Who do you think she'll believe Chris? I already have proof that you were over here and if that's not going to stop you then what about a rape charge? You know your career can't take another blow as bad as that, you walk out that door and that's it for you."

Fuck is this girl's problem, why did I bring my ass over here! No matter what I decide to do I'm fucked. Brielle isn't going to believe this one, Jasmine already has the proof that I been here the bitch is already threatening me with rape. I don't have a choice. I swear on everything I love I don't want to do this but I have to protect me and mines."

"No one has to know, we can keep it between me and you and I promise once it's done I'll leave you alone. That rape thing will become nothing but a word." Jasmine said coming behind me wrapping her arms around me as I had my hand on the door knob ready to leave but I couldn't.

I thought long and hard before we did anything, I wanted to make sure this was the only option I had and the way I seen it this was the only choice I had and there was no other alternative. Jasmine walked me back into my her bedroom and sat me down on the bed, since I had to do this I wasn't going to do shit to please her. I'm not fucking her she's fucking me.

First thing she did was suck me off since I knew I wasn't going to get hard just by looking at her, at this point there is nothing attractive about her. She smiled as she lifted off my shirt, she placed my hands on her side she leaned me back on the bed. This hoe seriously tried to get me with no condom on, I ain't stupid. I pulled one of my back pocket and sighed as I put it on, she mounted on top of me and rocked her hips back and forth in a seductive form. She's nothing like Brielle, I laid there with my hands folded under my head as she got her pleasure. But after ten minutes I just couldn't do it anymore. I flung her body from off of me and left. Just in case she wanted to pull some more slick shit I took the condom with me, tied it in a knot and threw it in the dumpster.

This time I know I did the wrong thing, I was thinking on impulse and didn't know what to do if she's going to lie on me then so be it. I need to man up and own up to what I did then, and if I lose all I have then that's my problem. When I got back home Brielle wasn't in sight. I quickly hopped into the shower hoping I would soon wake up from this dream, but it was a harsh reality that I got myself into. I stepped out the shower and walked into the room to turn on the lights, all of a sudden the room become red.

"Brielle!" I shouted.

"Sit down and shut up." Brielle appeared behind me in this sexy ass lingerie.

"Yes Ma'am," I said thinking to myself fuck!Why would it have to be tonight? "When the hell did we get a strip pole."

"I said shut up!" She demeaned walking over to the pole.

There must have been a remote hidden underneath the bed because as soon as she touched the pole music started. Brielle climbed on to the pole and began seductively moving her body. If my mind wasn't on what just happened an hour ago, I would be feeling like a damn king right now but instead I feel like shit. Brielle reached high on the pole then slowly opened her legs twirling slow down the pole, she looked good as hell doing it too. She smiled once she saw the bulge from the towel getting higher, once the song ended she dropped down into a spilt. If I had a couple of dollars I would've given it to her, that shit was nice. Brielle mounted on top of me as the next song played, it was One More Time my own song .

"Tonight is my night, you will lay down and do everything I ask for. You will not hop your ass on top, tonight I'm taking over do you hear me!"

"Yes Ma'am," I smiled.

"Now take this damn lingerie off me!"

Brielle

There's nothing like the first feeling of when the dick slides it's way in, I wasn't trying to prove anything tonight but usually when we have sex it's always him on top doing most of the work. If I do get a chance to get on top it's usually for 5 minutes then he takes over again. But not tonight, this was feeling all too good to me. Neither of have has had sex in almost a month and a half now so I know he's happy!

"No hands," I moaned demanding he take his hands off my hips.

Riding on top was hurting my back after a while so I gave in and demanded we switch positions. Who am I kidding I can't beat Chris at this game.

"It's that deep gut dick," I blurted out as he gave me everything he had.

You know it's good sex when you leaving puddles in the bed, CJ was coated in my juices. I was scratching at his back and bit into his shoulder as he started hitting harder, seems like every time we have sex I always make him look like he's been beaten up. Chris flipped me into my favorite position where he lays on my back while I'm flat on my stomach, he usually has my crying with that one. He was hitting it so good I started cursing him out in Spanish. I was practically running from the dick, he pulled my thighs back towards him and flipped me over to back my just as I was in the middle of an orgasm. I hate when he does that! He picked me up and mounted me on this lap, we were chest to chest looking in each in each other's eye as I bounced upon him. This is the longest we've ever went between with each other, after an 1hr and 45mins I was weak I couldn't take much more.

"Where did all of that come from?" He smiled as we both panted for air.

I smiled. "I've been planning this for weeks, I wanted it to be special for you."

He laughed and wrapped me tight in his arms. "I appreciate, I would have been happy with a quickie but thank you baby. That shit was nice. That split you did, all I can say is damn."

I laughed. "It wasn't easy, but I did this all for you. I'd do anything for you and only you, don't get used to it." I joked as he kissed my check not responding. "I wish I could get up from here my legs hurt so bad, but I need to shower so we can go." I said reach over for my robe.

"Uhh ehh, leave the robe go naked." He smirked.

I smiled shrugging my shoulders walking out the room butt as naked to turn on the shower, I feel so relaxed I couldn't ask for anything more. Once we were all packed and ready to go we took his jet to New York, we were hugged up on the plane taking pictures posting it on instagram for the haters to see. I love my goofball nothing can ever change that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 331K 89
Trilogy to Love on the Line Final Book It has been one year since August and Desire tied the knot. They have one beautiful baby boy and demanding car...
273K 10K 77
What is love with lies?
881K 26.9K 27