Tangled Love

By nayomie101

Namjoon is the adoptive son of a successful businessman, he has been living with his adoptive family for 10yr... More

Introduction
1(Edited)
2(Edited)
3
4
5
6
7
8(Edited)
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!🎉
9(Edited)
10(Edited)
11
12(Edited)
13(Edited)
14
🎉 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN🎉
15
16
17
🎉 HAPPY V DAY🎉
19( Edited)
20
21
22
23 (Edited)
New book
2021 WATTYS!!!
SEQUEL

18

680 36 9
By nayomie101

Third person POV
A few months later

Namjoon was leaning on his car outside of the apartment complex whilst waiting for Jennie. Today was the day they were going to find out the gender of the baby and Namjoon... didn't know how to feel at that moment.

He felt happy, excited and... nervous?. His heart skips a beat when he sees Jennie walking towards his direction, his eyes land on her now visible baby bump... he looks up and sees Jennie approach him with a big smile on her face, " Joonie!.. im so happy to see you" she squeals as she engulfs him in a big hug and of course he hugs her back.

" How have you been doing and you know..... the baby" he says and she replies, " We've been fine, just been gaining alot of weight, mood swings here and there but.... just hoping the father will come see us more often", Namjoon sighs but nods. Lately Jennie has been demanding to get alot of Namjoon's attention, yes Rosé will be here to help but that doesn't stop Jennie from wanting him, much to the annoyance of everyone.. including Rosé.

Namjoon opens the door for Jennie and she excitedly entered the car, but not before giving her Joonie a kiss on the cheek.

Namjoon enters the car and drives to the hospital
______________________________________

They arrive at the hospital and they go straight to the receptionist, " hello, we're here for an appointment for Jennie Kim.." Namjoon says and the receptionist directs them to their destination ( wtf am I writing😅).

They wait in the lobby until a doctor came out of a room, " Jennie Kim?" she asks as she looks at Jennie, Jennie nods and replies, "thats me.. oh and this is my fiance" she introduces Namjoon when she saw the doctor giving him a questioning look because it was his first time accompanying her to an ultrasound.

" Oh, you may come in" the doctor says and the couple enter the room. Jennie lies on a bed and the doctor lifts her shirt up, " So this is gonna be quite cold" the doctor says as she applies a cold jelly like substance on her stomach.

She grabs a machine and places it on her tummy, Namjoon's heart filled with happiness when he heerd a heart beat, " Your baby is very healthy and has a strong heart beat, now lets zoom in a little more to see what the gender is.... any guesses?" the kind doctor asks the couple, " I think its a girl" Namjoon says and Jennie agrees with him...

The doctor smiles and her smile grows wider and she tells them, " congrats.. your having a baby girl!" the tall male gasps in surprise and Jennie squeals in excitement, " We're having a little girl Joonie" the pregnant female says and Namjoon smiles showing off his dimples, " I can't believe it... " he says... imagining what the female version of him will look like.

" would you like some pictures?" the doctor asks and the couple nods.
______________________________________

Soon the couple were outside the hospital building, Jennie bids her fiance goodbye since she had to go and visit her parents to deliver the good news, Namjoon would've come if it wasn't for the important company issues he had to handle.

A luxurious black Mercedes pull over and Jennie enters the car and waves goodbye to Namjoon before leaving.

The tall male then made his way to his car and drives to his company.
______________________________________

Joon arrived at his company and now his was in an elevator, on his way to his office. The elevator dings signalling that he had reached his destination, he exits the elevator and makes way to his office, he opens the door and sees his assistant and also good friend Jackson in the office.

"Sooo... whats the gender.. come on spill" the shorter male asks with a huge smile on his face whilst wiggling his eyebrows, Namjoon rolls his eyes and smiles at his friend, he replies saying, " its a girl" and Namjoon covers his ears when Jackson starts squealing and jumping around... " Holy Namjesus its a girl!!!" he says and the taller male replies, " holy what?-" he was cut mid sentence, " forget about that... your gonna have a baby girl..... and im gonna be an uncle!!!" Jackson shouts, " Jesus Christ Jackson, I still need my ears, I swear your the loudest motherfucker on this planet..." Namjoon says annoyed

" Correction, its namjesus- h- hey your brother Jin said he wanted to you at his place today in the evening" the shorter male says as he avoids almost being hit by Namjoon.

Namjoon tsks and says " and the luckiest motherfucker... " Jackson winks as he smiles and makes his way out of his office
______________________________________

Later at night, Namjoon arrives at Jin's apartment complex. He exits his car, enters the complex and right now he was in front of Jin's door. He rings the door bell and smiles when he sees Hobi answer the door, " Joon?" his hyung says with a shocked look on his face that later changes into a huge smile when he quickly engulfs the younger into a tight hug.

" How are you hyung?" the taller male asks and Hobi looks down as he blushes a little, " I've been fine... just missing you" he says and invites the younger inside.

Namjoon gets comfortable on the sofa and Hobi sits next to him, the older males asks, " did you get the gender of the baby?" and the younger nods and says " its a girl hyung" with the most sweetest expression on his face, Hobi's face lights up and he hugs Namjoon again, this time not pulling away, much to Namjoon's confusion because whenever Hobi hugs him.. he will always pull away, " im so happy for you Joon.. your going to be a great dad... I know it" he says with a bright smile.

"Thanks hyung... im sure you will be an amazing uncle" Joon replies with a wide smile.

They continue their night waiting for Jin who had gone out for a while. Right now they were in the middle of watching a movie and Namjoon started to feel uncomfortable in his work clothes so he asks hobi if he had some clothes he could wear...

Hobi took him to his room and and gave him some clothes, he only found some sweatpants that fit him so he went fetch a comfortable shirt for him to wear... which left Namjoon alone with his thoughts.

After his birthday party, his relationship with Yoongi had changed alot, he was really happy to know that his hyung who he had admired and had successfully hid his feelings for loved him back. Though he was happy with his relationship with Yoongi, it doesn't mean that the others haven't been tempting him....... especially Hobi and surprisingly his hyung Jin.

He noticed that Hobi was being very clingy towards him and he was never like that whenever they cuddled.

Still absorbed in his thoughts, something catches the tall male's attention, an opened bottle of lube and some sex toys beside it.

Curious he went to go and check it out...

He was curious as to why his very straight hyung will have a bottle of lube and sex toys.... maybe he was having fun with some chic?

Hoseok enters his bedroom and to his horror he saw Namjoon om the night stand.... right were he put his stuff.

Namjoon turns around holding the bottle of lube, he was now face to face with a very horrified and flustered Hoseok, the taller male opens his mouth to say something until his hyung beat him to it stuttering, " I- I can explain... I-Its not what it looks like-" Joon gives him a confused look and says, " What to you have to explain about hyung, y'know I would've went home if you had someone over" he says with a smirk.

Hosoek could easily take this opportunity as a way to get out of the situation but he knew he couldn't hide his sexuality forever..... especially to the one who awakened the gay in him ( wtf...)

" Actually Joon..... there was no one here with me" he could see a frown on his dongsaeng's face and he walks closer to Namjoon and confesses, " I was the one using them..... I'm gay" Namjoon takes a moment to process what he just heard....

He couldn't believe his ears... his "very" straight hyung.... was confessing that he was gay.... he then opens his mouth to say, " Wow..... I- I don't know what to say... im so shocked but im happy for you hyung.... but who is it?"... this time it was Hobi who had a confused expression on his face.. the younger further explains, " like... the one who made you convinced that you are gay... it couldn't be me right" he said chuckling, he almost chocked on his saliva when he heard, " it is you.."

" What?!" the younger says shocked, Hosoek nods and all of a sudden he felt confident so he moved closer to Namjoon, very close that their noses were touching and he spills again, " I like you Joon no- I love you... " before Namjoon could reply his lips were already trapped in a kiss.

It takes him a few moments to get a hold of himself until he kisses back, he places his hands around Hoseok's waist and deepens the kiss.

Their tongues fight for dominance until Namjoon won and took over, Hobi moans in the kiss and jumps to wrap his legs around Namjoon's waist, his hands grabbing Namjoon's hair.

They pull away from the kiss panting, Namjoon could feel something poke his abdomen, he looks down and saw that hyung was already hard, Hobi notices and blushes, he was about to say something until Namjoon beat him to it saying, " Can I help you with that hyung" he smirked when he saw the older nod his head blushing furiously.

They get on the bed with Namjoon hovering over his hyung, before he could proceed hobi told him, " please be gentle... its my first time" the younger chuckled and replies, " dont worry.. I'll go easy on you.. on the first round tho"

The younger removes the older's shirt, he latches his lips around the older nipples and starts sucking on it, " oohh joon-" hobi moans, Joon stops and looks at his hyung in the eye and says, " uh uh.. it's daddy tonight" hobi nods his head and moans again when he felt Namjoon's tongue on his nipples his other hand pinching and playing with his nipples, " hmmm... yes daddy"

Namjoon starts leaving pink and purple marks all over his body, he removes his pants and boxers and threw them on the floor leaving Hobi completely naked in front of his dongsaeng.

Hobi can feel his cheeks heat up when he sees Namjoon's eyes looking at his body with so much lust and affection in his eyes, " So pretty.." the younger says and he looks Hobi in the eyes, " ...so pretty for me"

The tall male quickly removes his sweatpants and boxer, he smirks when he sees how his hyung's eyes widened at the size of his huge cock, he chuckles. He starts leaving light kisses on Hobi's chest to his abdomen, he starts giving his cock a few pumps and hobi starts moaning, he whispers in his ear, " dont worry I'll take care of you, im going to make you feel so good"

Joon inserts his finger inside Hobi and felt that he was stretched enough Perfect he thought.

He grabs the bottle of lube and smears it on his length, he gives it a few pumps then positions himself.

He inserts his cock inch by inch until his whole length was inside Hoseok who gasps at the feeling of being full.

Namjoon kisses him sweetly on the lips and says " Ready?.." the older nods and Namjoon starts thrusting in.

" Fuck baby, your so tight" the tall male groans, loving the way Hobi's tight ass felt wrapped around his cock.

He thrusts in a slow pace and started moving in a normal pace, Hobi felt like he was in heaven but he wanted more.. " Ohhh daddy... ahhh faster- deeper- Ahhhh!" Hobi moans when Namjoon increased his pace

" F-fuck daddy- Ahhhh yes fuck me!" the tall male leans down to capture Hoseok's lips in a heated kiss, the older wraps his legs around Namjoon's waist whilst he was scratching his back.

"m'close- ahhh" he turned his head and his eyes widened in horror, " What the fuck is going on here?!" Namjoon stops and looks at who was at the door, Jin.

Namjoon opens his mouth to say something but stops himself when Jin starts stripping his clothes off.. " Hoseok you greedy fucker, you were busy enjoying cock and didn't even call me... "

Namjoon started to catch onto what was happening so he asked just to make sure, " Hyung.. are you-" he was cut, " yes.. that's what I want" the youngest in the room smirks and slaps Hobi's ass saying, " baby on all fours, now!"

Hoseok does as he is told and he face was now face to face with Jin's cock, he already knew what to do so he wrapped his lips around his cock and starts sucking on it making Jin groan in pleasure as he grabs om Hobi's hair.

Hobi moans around Jin's cock when he felt Namjoon enter him again and starts thrusting inside him in an animalistic pace, he moans louder when Namjoon hit his prostate, again and again, the vibrations making Jin feel like he is in heaven.

Hosoek removed his lips from Jin's cock and starts moaning because of the intense pleasure he was feeling, " Ahhhh daddy yess- yess ahhhh fu- ahhh!" Joon slaps his ass and starts leaving sweet kisses on his back, " you like that huh" he smirks and starts playing with his nipple making Hoseok moan in pleasure..

Jin laid on the bed and started pumping himself at the sight of Hoseok getting dominated and ruined by Namjoon.

" Im gonna cum!!", Namjoon replies," cum for me baby" with that Hobi came and collapses on the bed.

Joon pulls out and gives him a sweet kiss.

He makes eye contact with Jin who had lust and love in his orbs, Joon moves to his side and captures his plump lips in a heatec kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance and of course Namjoon won.

He grabs a bottle of lube and lubed up his fingers and inserted one inside of Jin and soon four fingers were now thrusting inside him as he moans at the pleasurable feeling.

The younger leans down to leave hickeys on his neck, chest and abdomen, " ohhh daddy.. yes.." Joon smirks and kisses him again, he positions himself and thrusts in groaning at the feeling of Jin's tight ass, " baby doll you're so tight... but im not gonna go easy on you"

He gives him no time to adjust and starts thrusting inside him in an animalistic pace making his hyung moan out loud and wrap his legs around his waist, " Ahhhhhh daddy- ahhh faster!" Joon does as he is told and moves faster

He hits Jin's sweet spot making him moan, " ye- yes daddy that's it- hit it again ahhhh... deeper" Joon groans and says, " ohh baby you feel so good" he slaps his ass and Jin moans at the feeling.

" I'm gonna... c- cum ahhh", " cum baby", Jin came and screamed, " I Love You Daddy!!!" Namjoon smiles, he kisses him and says, " I love you too... I love both of you" he says looking at Hoseok and they pass out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
355K 23.7K 49
Min Yoongi is the perfect 19 year old son. Raised with an overly religious family, he is planned to follow his father's wishes by becoming a priest...
48.7K 1.8K 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
20.5K 642 21
Jimin is the son of a rich CEO, best student of his year with a bright future before him, but will his crush for Min Yoongi, the one person opposite...