Always. ~ P.Parker

By xxitssteverogersxx

"Two bro's, chillin' a hot tub, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay." "Phoenix, not the time." "Sorry." C... More

• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty one •
• twenty two •
• twenty three •
• twenty four •
• twenty five •
• twenty six •
• twenty seven •
• twenty eight •
• twenty nine •
• thirty •
• thirty one •
• thirty two •
• thirty three •
• thirty four •
• thirty five •

• eleven •

2.1K 90 20
By xxitssteverogersxx

A.N

double update because im going away for half a week and wanna give you some content before i go!

Phoenix Haynes

I woke up to a loud crash, making my head pound, and I grabbed it in pain, keeping my eyes closed.

"Peter, tell Ned to get his shit together." I groaned, but he didn't respond.

"Spiderboy." I said, falling onto my back, and my breath hitched.

Yeah, this definitely isn't a bed.

Where am I?

I quickly sat up, ignoring the pounding pain in my head, and looked around.

Oh, fuck.

Oh, fuck.

This is still happening.

I grabbed a large rock, pulling myself to a standing position and trying to look for the others.

Eventually, I saw Stephen and Thanos, locked in a fight through the dust.

Why is it so dusty?

The only thing I saw were big bursts of colour when the Titan would activate a stone, and Strange doing something crazy wicked back.

"Peter?" I asked, and I heard a small gasp through my headset, making me sigh in relief.

He's okay.

"Nix, you're awake!" Peter exclaimed, and I coughed up some dust.

My lungs hate me.

"How long was I out?" I asked, and I heard a crash before he responded.

"Ten minutes, maybe? I haven't really been checking my watch!"

Okay, smartass.

"Where are you?!" I asked, choosing not to argue with him, but he didn't respond.

"Okay, fine." I grumbled to myself, running as fast as I could through the dust to Stephen, wanting to help him.

"You're full of tricks, wizard." Thanos said, and I heard the fear in Stephen's voice.

"No!"

"Yet you never once used your greatest weapon." The Titan said, and the dust settled in time for me to see him crush the Eye of Agamotto.

"A fake."

"Nix, the Guardians are all unconscious." Tony's voice came through the earpiece, making me sigh.

Shit.

At least Tony's okay, though.

Thanos threw Stephen, and I tried my best to give him a soft landing, but he still got knocked out cold.

"Well, so is Strange." I told Tony, and Thanos looked at me.

"I see you're awake."

"Just in time, apparently." I shot back, and he pointed the gauntlet at me.

"But not for long." 

"Why don't we find out?" I smirked, and he fired the Power Stone at me, but I jumped out of the way, forging a whip of fire and hitting him with it.

He tried to swat it away, but I took the opportunity to wrap his arm in it, hearing the sizzle of his burning flesh.

I won't lie, it was a comforting sound.

Thanos let out a yell of pain, wrapping his hand around the whip and pulling me towards him, grabbing me by the throat.

Maybe I didn't think that through.

Before Thanos could hurt me, Tony landed a few feet away, his stance telling me he was infuriated.

"You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna to lose it."

"Is that what happened?" I choked out, not believing it.

His grip was tight.

Unless, that's why everything was so dusty when I woke up.

I strained my neck to look up, and noticed one of Titan's moons was actually missing.

Well, I'll be dammed.

"Stark."

"You know me?" Tony asked, and I looked at Thanos.

"You know him?" I choked out, my vision going black, and he threw me to the side as I gasped for air.

Thank god.

"I do, you're not the only one cursed with knowledge." Thanos said, and Tony scoffed.

"My only curse is you." He said, activating small rockets and launching them at the Titan.

"Come on!"

The rockets all exploded on target, momentarily shrouding us in smoke, and before it cleared, I barely saw Tony pile drive into him.

He used his superjet boots, bouncing off, flipping and sticking his landing, immediately re-configuring his boots into ground clamps for stability.

Tony turned his gloves into rocket driven battering rams, punching Thanos into the ruined wall behind him.

Impressive.

"Shit, nice work." I praised, my voice hoarse as I held my chest and coughed.

Thanos really choked me good.

The Titan shook it off, reaching forward and tearing Tony's helmet off, revealing his surprised expression before the suit automatically reformed.

Thanos used the Power Stone to stream furious energy at Tony, who formed a shield to kneel behind, getting pushed back by the force.

The rest happened too quickly for me to process.

"All that for a drop of blood."

Peter landed next to me, pulling me in for a quick hug before looking at my neck.

"Nix, you're bruised."

"Not surprising." I joked, and he gave me a concerned smile.

"No, you're really bruised."

"I'm fine." I responded, but Peter's attention wasn't on me anymore.

It was on Tony.

"What-" I started, but cut myself off, the tears forming in my eyes when I saw what I had missed.

Thanos walked Tony backwards until he sat down, placing his hand comfortingly on Tony's head.

Tony had a sword, his sword, through his hip.

"I should've helped him." I cried, and Peter pulled me in for hug, both of us watching hopelessly.

What was there to do?

Tony was going to bleed out.

"You have my respect, Stark." Thanos, said, and I scoffed, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

What a comfort.

"When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive." He said, stepping away from Tony who had blood pooling from his mouth.

"I hope they remember you."

"His breathing is slowing down." Peter whispered, and I stood up, running as fast as I could to Thanos.

Worth a shot.

"You motherfucker!" I yelled, setting as much debris as I could on fire, sending them flying towards him.

I was seeing red.

Thanos activated the Reality Stone, turning the debris into beetles which scurried away, and I took the opportunity.

I shaped the flames to form katanas, raising them and hitting the Titan repeatedly, burning his body in the process.

Good.

"Stop!"

I paused at the sound of Stephen's voice, turning to look at him, seeing him sit up and wince in pain.

"Spare his life, and I will give you the stone." He said, giving me a look.

He wanted me to stop.

I needed to step back.

"No tricks." Thanos said, his attention away from me, and I took the chance to run back to Peter, who pulled me into his arms, holding me.

"Don't!" Tony exclaimed, but Stephen didn't listen.

I watched him reach up and pluck the Time Stone out of it's hiding place in the stars.

He opened his hand, and I noticed the scars on his fingers, and they were trembling.

The Stone floated to Thanos' bare hand, and we watched in silence as he took it, dropping it into the gauntlet.

"One to go." He said, and Quill flew in, firing at Thanos, to no avail.

He didn't bother attacking any of us, he just activated the Space Stone, leaving.

He's going for the Mind Stone.

He's going for Vision.

"Where is he?!" Quill exclaimed, and Tony sat up, stitching his wound, to my relief.

"Did we just lose?" Quill asked, but I stayed silent, trying to steady my breathing while Peter held me.

"Why would you do that?" Tony asked, and Stephen sighed, obviously concussed.

"We're in the Endgame now."

"He's going to Vision." I said, and Peter let go while I looked at the ground.

"The Mind Stone is the only one left."

"He's going to get it." Peter sighed, running a hand through his hair, making a tear fall down my cheek.

"Who are we going to lose when he does?" I asked, and the rest of the Guardians walked over to us.

It felt like hours we stood there in silence, until Mantis spoke up for the first time.

"Something's happening."

"What's wrong?" I asked, but she didn't respond, just disintegrated into ashes.

What the hell?

"Quill?" Drax asked, and we all looked at him, watching him do the same.

Quill turned to look at us, showing the sheer horror on his face, and we realised our fate had been sealed.

"Steady, Quill." Tony said, but we all knew it wasn't going to help.

"Aw, man." He whispered, his body turning to ash, and I placed my hands over my mouth, a sob rocking my body.

"Tony, there was no other way." Stephen said, making me look at him.

"Please-" I tried to beg him to stay, but he didn't.

Stephen was gone, too.

My mind immediately went to MJ and Ned, hoping they were okay.

I had a feeling they weren't, though.

I thought about the other Avengers, wondering who was going to make it out.

If I was going to make it out.

"Nix." Peter said, and I paused, my breath hitching in my throat.

No.

"Peter." I whispered, and shook my head rapidly when I saw his hand.

It was gone.

"No, no!" I exclaimed, feeling myself break down while Peter looked at his hands in disbelief.

"No, don't you dare!" I cried, and Tony looked shocked, but tried to stay calm.

"You're all right." He said, and Peter began stumbling over to me.

"I don't know what's- I don't know what's happening."

He was terrified.

"I don't-" He cried, falling into my arms as we collapsed onto the ground, and he clutched onto my shoulders.

"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mr. Stark, please." Peter begged Tony, who kneeled next to me, tears forming in his eyes.

"Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go." He cried and I felt my heart break in two.

"Peter-" I sobbed, noticing he was more ash than human, and I knew in that moment, there was nothing left to say.

It was done.

"I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 497 15
You were living your best college life when your life suddenly changed after getting bit by a spider. When the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark, tak...
384K 11.5K 56
PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushed when you move away to another state. E...
95 0 14
(Bi fem) Reader x Natasha Romanoff POV where y/n is Tony stark's little sister
660K 23.6K 59
What was supposed to be a one-night-stand with Tony Stark turns into something more. Tony Stark x Female Reader