Never Trust Your Rinnegan (Ta...

By MTDSOW

Sasuke's Rinnegan takes him to the world of BNHA, shenanigans and Sasuke being thoroughly unimpressed with th... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Holiday Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 1

32.6K 1.2K 934
By MTDSOW

It's been a while since I've updated this but I honestly didn't think many people would care. Updates for this fic still aren't going to be frequent, unfortunately, but now that I know people are interested, I hope I can try and update a bit more. 

Sasuke wonders, though not for the first time, how he ended up here. 

"Here" being a police station. It's been a long time since he's seen the inside of a police station, since the Konoha Police Force didn't continue after the Uchiha Massacre. It's already odd that he was back in a police station, but the dimensional/universal travel thing was really beginning to set in. 

These people are... weird, to put it simply. Their clothing is odd, not that Sasuke can really judge considering what he is wearing, and their mannerisms are just... so different. 

Still, he has to do his best not to seem out of place. 

"Name?" A tired looking police officer asks. 

"Hatake Kakashi." Sasuke says without hesitation. 

The police officer seems to accept it, if the way she hastily scribbled down the name was any indication. If she thought the name was weird, she didn't say anything about it. 

"Parents?" 

"What about them?" Sasuke replies coolly. 

She narrows her eyes and writes something down. "Age?" 

"75." 

She raises an eyebrow and sets her paper down. "We're trying to help you, kid." 

"Is that so? I hadn't noticed." Sasuke snarks. He could easily get out of the police station, but these people could give him information he might not even know to look for. 

She scoffs and leaves. 

Sasuke wrinkles his nose at her unprofessionalism and stands up. He examines the entire office, committing every detail to memory. He's in Mustafu, Japan. Japan has... prefectures? It seems so, anyway. There are heroes and villains... one of which is in a cell near him. Sasuke walks over to them. 

"What do you want, kid?" They snap. 

"Are you a... villain?" Sasuke already dislikes the word. Who are they to brand someone as a villain? There could've easily been other circumstances at play that the "heroes" were unaware of. Sasuke already knows he would be considered a villain if these people were to learn about his past. 

"I prefer the term... idealist." They grin. 

"I'm sure you do." Sasuke folds his arms. 

"So, what are you in for?" They ask. 

"To hell if I know." Sasuke frowns. "I guess having dead parents is illegal here." 

"Well did you kill 'em?" 

"You must be confusing me with my brother." Sasuke drawls. 

"Y'know, you're not so bad, kid." They say. 

"I'll let you out if you help me." Sasuke offers. 

"How are you gonna get me out of here?" 

"I'm told I can be very persuasive." Sasuke smirks, flashing his sharingan. 

"Nice Quirk you got there." They chuckle lowly. "Well, what do you need help with?" 

~~~

"Damn." Sasuke and the person he'd just broken out of jail stand on the opposite side of the street from the station and watch as the police officers look around in panic. "And they really can't see us?" 

"They don't even know we're here." Sasuke nods. 

"I guess I owe you now. Whaddya need? If it's money, I don't have very much of that." They say. 

"I just need information. I'm a bit of a foreigner." 

"Ah, well I know just where to take you." They smirk. "I got a buddy a few blocks over, Giran, he's who you gotta go to for information. We've been friends for a bit so just tell him you know me." 

Sasuke briefly wonders if this "Giran" would really help him. It's not like it matters, though. Whoever it is, he could probably take them and if not, there's always teleportation. 

"I'll bring you there but I can't stick around long, I've gotta report back to my boss." They say. 

Sasuke assumed that "villainy" worked the same way here as crime back in the Elemental Nations. Meaning there is likely a group similar to the Akatsuki here. Sasuke doesn't really care for the people in this dimension/universe so he is willing to let the Akatsuki of this world go, as long as they don't bother him. 

"The name's Ren, by the way." Ren said. "I'm assuming your name isn't really Hatake Kakashi?" 

"You assumed right." Sasuke nods. He hesitates before giving them his name. It isn't like having loads of people know his name is a safety hazard to him, since he technically doesn't exist here anyway. "Sasuke." 

"Hm?" 

"It's my name." 

"Alright then, Sasuke, onwards."  

The walk isn't far, really only a few blocks away. "If there's anyone other than Giran here, it'd be better if you didn't say anything." Ren says as they walked up a few steps to a nice-ish building. 

Ren pushes the door open and they both walk in. Sasuke immediately notes the other people in the room and decides to heed Ren's warning. 

There are 3 people present. One of which is completely made of mist, the second person has frazzled hair and shockingly pale skin, and the last person is dressed in a suit and has a cigarette in his mouth. 

"Ah, Ren, out of jail?" The last person speaks. 

"Giran, so nice to see you again." Ren replies politely. "I owe this one a favour." They tilt their head in Sasuke's direction. 

"A child?" Giran raises an eyebrow. Sasuke pretends not to notice the way the other two people in the room are intently listening in on their conversation. 

"His Quirk is something special, broke me out of jail without breaking a sweat."

Sasuke wonders if Ren knew that this isn't information they should be offering up so freely. Despite how annoyed Sasuke is feeling, he keeps his face carefully blank. 

"Is that so?" Giran's eyes glint with something dangerous and Sasuke has to resist the urge to roll his eyes. 

Giran doesn't appear particularly powerful, he is very obviously underestimating Sasuke which will end up working more in Sasuke's favour than Giran's. 

"I need information." Sasuke says slowly, "I was told you could give it to me." He keeps his chakra in check, no point in showing cards before he needs to. 

"Oh? What for? This isn't a place for little boys, you know." Giran mocks. 

Sasuke raises an eyebrow and lets his chakra "gently" wash over Giran. As Giran's knees wobble, Sasuke grins. "Then shouldn't you... get out?" 

The room grows cold and Sasuke can feel Ren's eyes on his back. 

A cold smile spreads across Giran's face as he strengthens his stance, "I like this one." Sasuke reels his chakra in and glares at Giran. 

"I want to know about the system in place here." Sasuke says, somewhat impatiently. "Heroes, villains, all that." 

"It's not much different from anywhere else, I imagine." 

"Work under the assumption that I'm someone who's never heard of that system." 

Giran pauses contemplatively before beginning his explanation. It's obvious to anyone that Giran is biased, it would be difficult not to be. Sasuke figured that hearing the story from a "villain's" point of view is better than listening to some hero's propaganda. 

So, Sasuke listens to Giran. Giran's perspective is very negative. The world itself seems to be a worse version of the elemental nations, or better, depending on how you look at it. The main difference is the shinobi/hero system and the laws around crime. 

Sasuke can't say he agrees with most, if any, of the changes in this world but there isn't much he can do about them. He'll just have to work around the laws and find a way back as quick as possible. 

"That's about everything." Giran says, finishing off his explanation. 

Sasuke nods and stands up to leave but he is stopped by the misty person and the vampire look alike. 

"Can I help you?" Sasuke asks, already feeling his irritation growing. 

"No, but we think we can help you." Misty replies. 

Ah, so this must be the Akatsuki of this world then. Perfect, Sasuke wants absolutely nothing to do with them. 

"I don't need, nor do I want your help." Sasuke answers coldly. "Fuck off." 

"There's no need to be rude." The pale one scoffs. 

Sasuke doesn't acknowledge them, instead he opts to step around them. When Misty blocks him again, Sasuke raises an eyebrow. "Move." 

"We'd like to talk." Misty says. 

"I don't give a shit." Sasuke growls. He forces his way through and shoves the door open. It's darker out, more time must've passed than he thought. 

He briefly glances around and takes in his surroundings before casting a genjutsu on himself and leaving. He doesn't have anywhere to go, not yet, but Sasuke's resourceful. He'll find something if he needed to. 

As the streets got darker, Sasuke takes note of the small civilian population. It seems like most of the civilians don't walk around at night. It makes sense, he supposes, living in a place where villains ran around almost freely would make any average person afraid. 

Sasuke weaves through the practically empty streets until he finds an abandoned building. After a few carefully controlled earth jutsu and a bit of sealing to keep anyone else out, Sasuke can finally get his thoughts in order. 

He compiles everything he knew about the world he's in and thinks for a bit. 

First and foremost, he'll need to do more research. It doesn't seem like there are very many libraries. This world is definitely more futuristic than his. 

Killing and maiming are also very frowned upon, so he'll have to keep that in mind. 

Sighing heavily, Sasuke finds himself drifting into a fitful slumber. 

There would be more work to do once he woke. 

Sasuke's gotten used to nightmares over the years. After the war, no one slept soundly. It was a permanent scar on the shinobi world. Despite being used to them, he still always found himself slightly shaken after a particularly bad one. 

The death of his brother still haunts him.

So, Sasuke's hardly surprised when he wakes up with a scream in his throat. No one would hear him if he screamed because of the seals he had in place, but years of being a shinobi had taught him not to scream. 

Sasuke dusts himself off and takes a quick pseudo-shower with an easy water jutsu. There are a lot of police and who Sasuke assumes are heroes patrolling the area. They're likely looking for him and Ren. 

Sasuke uses a henge to transform into a disguise before walking down the street, easily avoiding any police and heroes. 

He's walked at least 7 blocks away from the station when he becomes aware of someone's eyes on him. Sasuke continues to walk as if he hadn't noticed until he finds a park. He enters the park and pretends to warm up for a run, using the stretches as an excuse to look at his surroundings. The person tailing him is on the roof of the building behind him. 

He feels a kunai in his sleeve and slips it into his palm. A simple shunshin relocates him to the spot directly behind the person. 

Large red wings a the first things his eyes register but he evades them easily and sticks his kunai to the person's neck. 

"Why are you following me?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 615 10
My second attempt at making a My Hero Academia story. After working out the problems, this will be a Total new story than from the last one. A/N: I d...
2.1M 58.7K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
22.6K 1.1K 33
The fourth ninja war was over, Naruto and Sasuke finally faced off and Sakura didn't hesitate to stop them. In the middle of a fatal blow, a portal s...
320K 6.4K 71
'Power only acknowledges power and ignores the weak.' These were words Izuku held close to his heart growing up. Because of this, Izuku had trained a...