I'll Love You Every Step Of T...

By GleeForever213

This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own m... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fourth of July: 1 of 4
Fourth of July: 2 of 4
Fourth of July: 3 of 4
Fourth of July: 4 of 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Birthdays and Nationals
Chapter 56
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break part 2
Last Chapter!
Sequel Info

Spring Break Part 3

343 14 3
By GleeForever213

Chapter 59

Brenda's POV

I went downstairs to start making breakfast and saw that everyone was passed out in the living room. Sam was still in only his boxers, but now half his body was falling off the side of the couch. Deciding that they wouldn't wouldn't wake up for a while, I covered him up with a blanket, and kissed his head as Chord came down in jeans and a T-shirt. I could have sworn I saw Sam smile in his sleep when I kissed his head. I went in the kitchen and started cooking. When I was almost done, I called to, albeit shyly, Chord to wake them up. He whistled insanely loud and I heard two thumps then two boys groaning.

"Who was it?"

"Sam and Puck." Chord answered.

"Of course. C'mon boys, get up." I said going back into the living room to find Sam tangled up in the blanket on his back on the floor. He looked at me with tired eyes. Everyone else was hungover, but getting up to eat.

"I can't get up." He mumbled. I laughed and took his hands and pulled him up. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I breathed in his scent. I smelled his Cologne, alcohol, and sweat on him. I pulled away.

"You really need to take a shower." I told him. He laughed and kissed me." You smell like alcohol and sweat. Probably from that strippin' you did last night." I said and winked at him. He blushed and cussed under his breath. He looked around to find his clothes and found them all over the room. He gathered them and put them on. He sat down with me at one end of the table with his food.

"I'm pretty sure I got that on video Trouty." Santana said.

"Brenda seriously enjoyed that though, I can tell." Rachel said sneakily, for some reason. Chord coughed slightly and I glanced at him.

"Ahaha, I sure did!" I said awkwardly.

"I'm pretty sure all the blondes in this room became strippers last night, except for Quinn." Tina said. Chord looked up from his still full plate of food.

"What?"

"Oh c'mon Trouty, number 2! We know you probably did a lil strippin' for Mercedes at some point last night." He laughed awkwardly and said,

"Ha-ha, yeah, probably."

Third Person POV

While everyone was eating and cutting up, Brenda and Chord were thinking about the previous night. Why didn't I know it was Sam? Why did I kiss him? His muscles are bigger, but that's not why I love Sam. Do I love Chord too? Do I love them both? Flashbacks of them dancing and grinding against each other flashed through her mind. Meanwhile, Chord was having the same battle in his head. Why did I kiss her? We were about to have sex. That's just weird, but she's got a great body, and she's really awesome. Especially when she helped me out with my hand. But I love Mercedes right? Do I love them both? God, why did I have to do that to Sam? My own brother? Flashbacks similar to the ones Brenda was having flashed through his mind. Neither one of them noticed that everyone was trying to get their attention until Mercedes poked Chord in the side and Sam nudged Brenda with his elbow.

"What?" They asked at the same time.

"Are you two okay? You're acting weird." Quinn said. Brenda and Chord glanced at each other without anyone noticing.

"Uh, yeah, we're fine." She answered and looked down at her plate. Chord rubbed the back of his neck and kissed Mercedes on the cheek. Brenda stood up and put her plate in the sink and kissed Sam quickly before going up stairs to take a shower.

TIME SKIP

Wednesday

Third Person POV

Everyone was sitting around the living room, joking around, and the boys kept trying to annoy their girlfriends. Brenda was sitting quietly in the corner, acting like she was listening to them, but instead she was freaking out, literally about to burst. Over the past few days, she'd been thinking about what happened between Chord and her. She just couldn't stop wondering if she liked him AND Sam. Finally, she snapped.

"Damn it. I can't take it anymore! Chord come with me." She yanked him up and pulled him outside forcefully, not meaning to. Everyone was looking at each other, then they looked at Sam.

"What the hell was that?"

"I have no clue. She's been acting weird as hell fro the past two days."

"So has Chord." Mercedes said. Meanwhile, Chord was wondering where Brenda was taking him.

"Um, Brenda? You're like, holding my cut hand, and your kinda squeezing my hand really tight and it's really starting to hurt." She looked back at him and let his hand go.

"I'm sorry." She put her hand on her forehead.

"What's wrong?" He asked. They  started walking again, near the lake water this time.

"Ugh, I don't know! I can't shake this damn feeling! I love Sam so much, and I can't forget wheat happened Monday night. I can't. It's been running through my head over the past two damn days!"

"I know, I can't either."

"What? The feeling or thinking about it?"

"Both." She stopped and looked at him. "I keep thinking, I love Mercedes, but is it possible that I love you and her both?"

"I keep thinking the same thing. About you and Sam, I mean." There was an awkward silence for a few minutes while they stared at each other.

"Maybe, maybe if we kissed again, we'd know." Brenda suggested. Chord looked at her for a second then nodded. They leaned in and their lips touched. They kissed for about a minute, but felt nothing. They broke apart and looked at each other.

"Nope, I love Sam." Brenda said as Chord said,

"Nope, I love Mercedes." They laughed awkwardly.

"I think the love I was felling, was actually sibling love, if that makes sense." Brenda said. Chord nodded in agreement. They started walking back to the cabin. "But I can't keep this from Sam. None of it, except maybe my thoughts."

"I know, I don't like keeping secrets from Mercedes. It'll all come out eventually, and if it comes out later instead of sooner, we're both screwed." He said. She nodded.

"So, are we telling everyone too?"

"They'll find out eventually too."

"Okay, lets do this." She said and he nodded. They walked back into the now quiet living room. Everyone looked at them simultaneously when they walked in.

"What's going on between you two." Sam said eventually.

"Nothing...now, anyway."

"What do you mean, now?"

"Look, we're going to tell all of you this now, and no one is going to say one damn word until we're done."Chord stated. Some people were shocked at how he said it. Demanding like." We feel bad enough about it already." he finished.

"Sam, Mercedes, just listen to the whole story before you do anything."Brenda said. Sam was seriously starting to  freak on the inside. He and Mercedes nodded, confused.

"Monday night, when everyone was drunk, Chord and I were pretty much wasted. More drunk than the rest of you. Sam was a close second, which is why he became white chocolate." Brenda started, no humor in her voice at the time."And passed out on the ouch in his boxers with Mercedes. Anyway, Chord and I, along with everyone else, were dancing. But we were dancing together. Like, together, together."

"We didn't know what was going on, we were both drunk as hell, didn' exactly know who was who."

"I thought Chord was you and..." Brenda couldn't finish, even though everyone knew what she was going to say.

"We started making out and, god, I feel really bad about all of this, especially this."

"Tuesday morning we woke up in bed together, but we didn't have sex, I swear. I still had underwear on, but Chord was completely naked, why I don't know. We agreed to no tell anyone about it but I couldn't keep it from you. Now you hate me, I understand that, but we were drunk and..." She couldn't say anything else or else she'd start crying. Everyone was just looking at them in shock.

"Guys, I-I'm sorry. I could have stopped it because I obviously knew it was Brenda but I didn't stop. Sam, don't blame her for it, because technically it is my fault. And Mercedes, you have every right to beat the shit out of me if you want to." Mercedes and Sam looked at each other.

"Guys, we don't hate you." Mercedes said.

"A little mad, yeah, but we don't hate you." Sam added. Everyone else took that as their cue to leave. Once everyone was out of the room, Brenda sat on an air mattress and put her head in her hands. She was trying not to cry. Chord sat beside her, a gap in between them, and did the same thing. Mercedes and Sam knelt in front of them.

"Look, nothing is going to change, okay?" Sam said, titling Brenda's head up so that he could see her face. He slapped Chord on the knee, so that he'll know he's talking to him too."I could never hate you. At first, I wanted to smack the serious shit out of Chord, but I wouldn't have done it anyway, mostly cause he's my brother, and because I listened to the whole story. I'm not mad, a little sad about it, but I'm not mad."

"I agree with Sam. Not the part about smacking you, or Brenda for that matter, but that nothing is going to change. We're both a little sad, but everything will go back to the way it was. It might not be easily forgotten, but it will eventually." Chord and Brenda nodded at the same time.

"The only thing is, you two need to stop talking and moving your heads at the same damn time, it's really freaking me out." Sam said. They nodded again." Stop!" All of them laughed. They all hugged and Sam asked,

"I have two questions though."

"What?"

"Brenda asked."

"Is he 'bigger' than me?" He asked. Brenda snorted.

"Are you talking about his butt or his penis?"

"Can we not talk about my penis right now? Or my butt for that matter?" Chord asked making a face.

"Well, I want to know." Sam said shrugging.

"I don't know, maybe like a centimeter bigger?" She said. Sam made a disgusting face.

"Ah, I'm not ready, I'm not ready to be one up'd by my brother." He said and the girls laughed.

"What's your other question?"

"Is he a better kisser than me?" Mercedes looked interested in this question as well, so did Chord. Brenda made a big show of thinking about it, putting her thinking face on for about a minute.

"Chord." She said as seriously as possible. Sam's eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" Brenda started laughing.

"No you doof!" She started tickling him and he ended up on his back with her straddling him, tickling his sides. He was laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes. Meanwhile, Mercedes was doing pretty much the exact same thing. Brenda kissed him.

"I love you." She said laughing. It took him a few seconds to catch his breath and he said,

"I love you too."

 Sorry for the mistakes! There is only one more chapter left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.3K 109
Quinn and Puck are secretly hooking up with no strings attached, but what happens when one of them starts wanting more? DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE...
10K 185 37
{sequel to our song} Santana and Rachel are back for their senior year but with a brand new personality. Will Finn be able to save Rachel from spira...
9.1K 357 52
When Santana doesn't show up to the bar, Quinn ends up meeting a guy instead. He's visiting from L.A., and she's living in New York City, which is ju...
9.3K 172 14
Rachel and Finn set up Quinn and Puck. QUINN AND PUCK FROM GLEE.I COPIED AND PASTED THIS FROM THE INTERNET.