Toxicity | M.P

By hybjkk

A Mattia Polibio Story: Nevaeh has been able to keep one of the biggest secrets between her and Mattia, she d... More

๐Ÿ’žIntro: Charecters๐Ÿ’ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037๐Ÿฆ‹
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
๐Ÿ’žIntro: 47๐Ÿ’ž
048
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067๐Ÿฆ‹
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086

049

2.8K 29 19
By hybjkk

Nevaeh's POV:
Friday
2:45 PM
---------

@.nevaehcastano Happy liyah😂🤎

View all 650 comments
-------------

Mattia's POV:

Everyone entered the room and we began the meeting.

Vin: sooo Mattia you should know us through your dad.

Mattia: mhm

Vin: as you already know, he left the empire to you, and is working his way up to the next upcoming leader of the Royals. So we are here today because we are merging mafias with you guys which was not optional.

Mattia: mhm, I'm listening.

Vin: Soo we're here to discuss the plan, and how to make the whole operation fair between me and you both the leaders of each mafia.

Ale: ok first of all, if I can say this real quickly one thing I'm not doing is switching offices, soo if we do the merging, we're staying right here.

Vallyk: agreed.

Alex: cool and also, i know both vinnie and mattia, and I also know that you both fight for dominance so I do not want to see any fighting or hatred between y'all.

Both of us stayed quiet.

Mar: alright, now let's get started with our first mission.

Kai: mhm because I have to get home soon.

Mattia: des?

Kai: mhm.

Ale came back with a file and put it on the table.

Vin: bryce?
------------------------
*7 hours later*
Mattia's POV:
9:35 PM
--------
I was in my office doing some late night work, while my dad was talking to me in my office as he was smoking.

M/d: so I heard Nevaeh's coming?

He said looking at me as he had a newspaper in his hand.

Mattia: mhm.

M/d: well, I have lots of missions for you, especially bryce.

Mattia: I know.

M/d: how are you gonna manage Mattia, you will have Nevaeh in your house and Aaliyah too?

Mattia: Aaliyah isn't as scared of what I do on a regular as you'd think.

M/d: as long as it doesn't get in the way of your work I won't step in, cause you know exactly how that's gonna go.

He looked at me and I immediately looked up at him.

Mattia: I'm sorry, did I hear that right?

M/d: you heard me and you understood exactly what I meant.

Nevaeh's POV:

It was late and I had just arrived to mattias office.

I parked and got out of the car, going in the back seat to grab Aaliyah.

Liyah: is daddy here?

Nev: yeah, come on princesa let's go inside.

I helped her out of the car as I saw 4 boys leaving his office including Ale, Alex and Mar.

Ale: oh my god, Aaliyah.

She smiled and immediately went to hug him.

Mar: going to see Mattia?

Nev: yeah, her birthday is on Monday and then she usually spends Christmas with him around this time.

Mariano hugged me.

Ale: I forgot that she was a December baby.

Liyah: yup!

Mar: it's been too long vaeh, you gotta stay in Beverly Hills.

Nev: I know.

Mar: you live too far

Nev: an hour isn't that far.

We laughed

Alex: oh my god it's been too long Nevaeh, you haven't even called.

Nev: I know, I'm sorry.

Ale: kairi is going to freak when he sees you.

I laughed

Nev: oh yeah where is he?

Alex: he just left, he was in a rush.

Nev: alright, I'll see you guys later it's cold as hell and Mattia needs to see his daughter.

Ale: I understand, we're going to Mattia's for a meeting at his house tomorrow so we should all be there and then you can meet the Royals as well

Nev: no, I'm staying in bed tomorrow and I'm lowkey upset I've missed so much.

They laughed

Alex: well you left and then didn't reach out to any of us for a while so we didn't even bother

Nev: I was in a really bad place, I just needed some time.

We finished talking and I went inside his office.

???: hi, you must be Nevaeh, and this must be Aaliyah.

Nev: yeah.

???: hi I'm Anne, Mattias assistant, we upgraded the office' system.

Nev: oh how cool.

Anne: yep, Mattia told the security crew and everyone else about you and Aaliyah. Let me just let him know you're here.

Liyah: *gasp* mommy, look there's a room with toys in it!

She started tugging on my hand.

Anne laughed

Anne: yep, in case he's with her and he's busy there's a room designed for her, too play and just have fun in.

Nev: oh how cool.

Anne: alright you're good to go, he's on the 3rd floor.

Aaliyah headed straight for the elevator as I was speed walking behind her, trying to grab her arm.

Nev: ve más despacio chica
I laughed and we went into the elevator going to the 3rd floor.

Mattia's POV:

M/d: you better not get into another relationship with her and I mean it.

He said leaving my office after placing 4 files on my desk.

Mattia: you may run this operation but you don't run me, and that's damn fuckin straight-

I heard the elevator open and saw Nevaeh and Aaliyah walk in.

I opened the door to the room I was in and Nevaeh let go of Aaliyah's hand and she came up to me, hugging me.

Nevaeh smiled as she walked up to me and Aaliyah.

I looked at her and immediately got flooded with memories.

She was wearing the dress she knew made me feel some type of way, and I knew she did it on purpose.

Nev: take a picture, it'll last longer polibio.

She said and made eye contact with me, knowing exactly what she was doing.

I laughed and picked Aaliyah up.

Liyah: mommy I think i wanna stay longer than Christmas.

Nev: girl, we just got here.

Aaliyah giggled.

Mattia: Liyah are you hungry?

I put her down

She shook her head in agreement

Liyah: McDonald's daddy?

Mattia: sure princesa, yeah it's getting pretty late, go grab a snack while I talk to mommy for a bit.

She went into the snack room and I put my hand out for Nevaeh to grab. When she did, I kissed her hand and pulled her closer to me

Nev: this is all she's been wanting you know and stop looking at me like that, you're making me feel short and I'm in fucking heels.

I chuckled

Mattia: cause you are.

Nev: before we get to your house make sure you put all your dangerous shit away because I don't want her hurting herself.

Mattia: relax, I did.

Nev: k good.

We later got in the car and I started driving to McDonald's.

Mattia: we need to talk.

Nev: hm?

Mattia: I know we stopped talking for like 6 months unless it was about Aaliyah but I got a a house offer in the hills and i bought it.

Nev: ok?

Mattia: I put both of our names down as owners...

She looked at me

Nev: huh?! I just bought a house for 2.5 mil-

Mattia: that's fine but I'm not gonna keep driving the distance just to see Aaliyah for a short period of time and I just have to leave her with Jessica because she can't go everywhere I go and I don't like doing that.

Nev: does she act up with Jessica?

Mattia: no, I just don't wanna leave her there with a kid that isn't hers

Nev: Mattia...that's kind of her job, to take care of kids when their parents are busy?

Mattia: let's just settle on living together, we have no choice now.

She didn't respond

Mattia: I feel like no response from you was a response.

She laughed

Mattia: you know I actually missed you.

Nev: I knew it wouldn't take that long.

Mattia: I missed our relationship, I'm just gonna say it.

She chuckled as I was waiting for a response from her.

Nev: I knew I should've just dropped Aaliyah off and went back home.

Mattia: I'm serious, we are perfectly stable now, I've worked on myself, you're down here and you seem happier, why can't we?

Nev: I didn't drive all the way down here to have this conversation, there's also a baby in the car.

Mattia: k fine.

I parked and she got out of the car, going to the back seat to get Aaliyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 5.7K 83
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Sexual content, strong language, self harm, eating disorder, r@pe, abuse, substance/drug(s), panic attack(s), an...
466K 7.6K 35
After y/n's dad's death she not only inherited his wealth and title as leader but all his enemies what happens when she is married off to a mafia lea...
3.9K 107 21
If you have NOT read "Lost & Found" read that first . This is basically a continuation ๐Ÿ˜ฝ Nevaeh and Mattia have been through so much. They both have...
93.4K 760 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...