The Short Stories of Harry St...

By balletclutz91

Little odds and ends Short stories galore Unfinished ideas and concepts Enjoy ;) Psycho Harry😏 Faerie Harry... More

Almost Famous: I Do
The Club
The Club: Part 1
The Club: Part 2
In the Garden of Good and Evil
In the Garden of Good and Evil: Part 1
In the Garden of Good and Evil: Part 2
In The Garden of Good and Evil: Part 3
The Assignment
The Assignment: Part 1
The Assignment: Part 2
The Assignment: Part 3
The Assignment: Part 4
The Assignment: Part 5
The Assignment: Part 6
The Assignment: Part 7
The Assignment: Part 8
The Assignment: Part 9
Americano
Americano: Part 1
Americano: Part 2
Shards of Glass
Shards of Glass: Part 1
Shards of Glass: Part 2
Shards of Glass: Part 3
Shards of Glass: Part 4
Shards of Glass: Part 5
Shards of Glass: Part 6
Shards of Glass: Part 7
Silver and Cold
Silver and Cold: Part 1
Silver and Cold: Part 2
Silver and Cold: Part 3
Silver and Cold: Part 4
Silver and Cold: Part 5
Silver and Cold: Part 6
Silver and Cold: Part 7
Silver and Cold: Part 8
Neverwood
Neverwood: Part 1
Neverwood: Part 2
Neverwood: Part 3
Neverwood: Part 4
Neverwood: Part 5
Neverwood: Part 6
Neverwood: Part 7
Neverwood: Part 8
Devil's Night
Devil's Night: Part 1
Devil's Night: Part 2
Devil's Night: Part 3
Devil's Night: Part 4
Only Angel
Only Angel: Part 1
Only Angel: Part 2
A Feast of Flowers
A Feast of Flowers: Part 1
A Feast of Flowers: Part 2
A Feast of Flowers: Part 3
Enemies
Enemies: Part 2
Enemies: Part 3

Devil's Night: Part 5

214 15 12
By balletclutz91

Author's note:
RATED M FOR MATURE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This is the HIGHLY edited version because I am a big, big coward and can't post smutty smut.

But uh....it's still pretty uh....

*blushes and hides*

-Balletclutz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sera entered the room with that crown upon her head, Harry knew exactly what he'd gotten himself into. He knew he'd chosen well.

"So, you took that crown after all." He mused and she faltered for a moment but then gave him a wicked grin.

"Well, if I'm to be Queen I'll need it, won't I?" Harry looked her up and down. Oh yes, he'd chosen perfectly well.

"It looks simply divine on you." He murmured but then he caught the mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"Kneel," she whispered, "Kneel before your Queen." Harry wasn't used to being ordered around. If someone ever tried he'd just obliterate them with a snap of his fingers.

Sera telling him what to do however...well that was a different story altogether.

Harry lowered himself obediently down, all the while watching her as she sashayed towards him, his knees scraping the hard stone of the floor while his wicked eyes never left hers.

"And what is it you'd like me to do from down here, Serafina?" He asked devilishly and she batted those lashes innocently.

"Would you like my mouth?" He trailed his leather gloved hands up her ankles, calves, and thighs, lifting the dress he had created just for her as he went, "or would you like my fingers..." his middle and ring fingers ghosted along her smooth skin, the only two that were free from the gloves on both hands.

Sera sucked in a breath at the sensation and then a mischievous gleam stirred in her eyes.

"Both." She answered and Harry didn't even bat an eye. She was, after all, a very greedy girl.

Harry lifted her dress the rest of the way to reveal the apex of her thighs, completely bare to him. He might have forgotten to create underthings for her but....now he knew why.

With his eyes still on her he lifted her left leg and placed the back of her knee on his shoulder, gripping the outside of that thigh while his other hand drew goosebumps from her other leg.

Harry leaned forward, a filthy smirk plastered to his lips as her breaths began to come out in pants before halting altogether when he placed a long kiss right where he knew she wanted him most.

Sera could hardly remain standing. His sinful mouth and tongue were now kissing her most private of parts and she was just standing there, barely containing herself. The moans that tumbled from her lips were salacious and it seemed to only encourage him.

His fingers trailed up, her stomach tightening at the sensation, and then glided back and forth where his mouth had just been.

"Greedy girl, can you take them both?" A gasp for a breath and a nod before he sunk his middle and ring finger inside of her, every sensation a glorious tease.

Harry then placed his mouth back onto her and she cried out.

It was overwhelming, the sensations he was drawing from her coupled with the sheer power that cascaded off of him in ripples, pouring into her skin. It was overwhelming, so beautifully overwhelming.

"Wait," she gasped out, holding his hair back from his face, watching his jaw work as his tongue flicked out against her, making her hips subconsciously buck forward for more pressure, "wait, I won't be able to finish twice."

Harry stopped and pulled away, his mouth shining with what only he could make her body do, and lifted an eyebrow at her.

"Do you think this is a game, Serafina?" He asked before standing to his full height, looking down on her with a coy smirk, his red lips shining in the candlelight, "Don't you know who I am?" He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, her eyes went wide, "I can make your body do whatever I want. I can play your body like a symphony and bring a cacophony of sounds from you at any given time." He pressed a deep kiss into the pulse point on her neck, causing all the blood to rush to her head, before pulling away.

"You won't be able to finish twice?" He laughed before grasping the back of her hair and pulling her head back as he had back in the chamber room, "you'll finish as many times as I'll allow."

With that, he hiked her skirts back up and replaced his fingers where they had just been. Sera took in a sharp inhale at the sudden intrusion but immediately relaxed as his mouth connected with hers. She could taste herself on him but she didn't care. All she cared about was that her body was about to surrender to him more than once tonight. She was dumbfounded as his leather clad thumb found the spot where his tongue had just been and began drawing circles.

She broke the kiss, burying her face into his neck, her fingers digging into his bicep and long curls, still moaning with every move he made.

"That's it little charmer, let that body of yours dance against my fingers. Go on." Sera threw her head back as a deep moan left her throat. Her hips moved in time with him and suddenly, with a growl, he dropped to his knees again and she had to grab the edge of the bed to keep upright before grabbing ahold of his curls as his mouth kissed against her again.

"Oh g-God" Harry flinched and growled once more, his fingers moving faster, moving them in a way that was hitting that spot so deep within her. His lips and tongue massaged against her and she tugged on his hair as she continued to roll her hips in time with him.

"Now Sera. Give me my reward." The deep tenor of his accented voice against her sensitive flesh coupled with him on his knees before her in nothing but fishnets was what sent her over the edge.

She gasped, eyes closed, seeing stars as she tossed her head back as an explosion reverberated throughout her entire body.

Harry stood then, removing his fingers, and Sera opened her eyes to him dipping his fingers into his mouth one at a time. He looked at her with wild abandon and pure male satisfaction. She took a staggering step back and his green eyes shined bright.

"I'm not finished with you yet, beautiful dark soul," he stepped towards her and grasped one hand around her throat, but the feel of the gloves was gone. It was just his naked hand against her neck, "We're just getting started my sweet." He kissed her hard against the mouth, their hot breaths dancing with one another as their tongues fought for dominance.

But Sera was tired of not having control. She didn't have it in life. She was certainly going to have some semblance of it here.

She pushed him against his chest, making him stumble and collapse against the giant ornate bed.

What she hadn't noticed before when they'd been kissing, was the silver chain now in his hand and attached to a leather choker around her neck. As if it had magically appeared.

She just raised an eyebrow at him which he answered with a great dimpled smile. He was about to explain it to her, she was sure of it, but she took a step forward and curled her fingers around the waist band of his tights.

His green eyes fell to the action, his ruby lips parted in surprise, before his eyes trailed back up to hers.

"As much as I love these on you...they are coming off now." She stated simply and he just watched her, face expressionless, as she tugged the waist band down over his hips, down his thick thighs, over his knees, and then finally off of his feet.

She tucked one finger into the band of his briefs. His hooded eyes only stared up at her as he leaned farther back onto his elbows. Her leash still in hand.

"How do you want me my King?" She glided her finger around the top of his underwear, very aware of the effect that small touch was having on him by the rippling of his stomach muscles.

Harry closed his eyes at the sound of her calling him her King. He felt himself internally fight at the boldness of her, the dominance emanating from her but he was intrigued. So he didn't move a muscle. Daring her to lead the way, to be the Queen he knew she was.

When he didn't answer her and just stared at her once more, she decided he needed some incentive.

"Would you like me on my knees?" She asked innocently, pulling the zipper at the nape of her neck down her back. The sound drew his attention and he swore all air had escaped his body.

The sight had her momentarily speechless.

"Would you like me chained to your bed, so that you can see my face as I come undone for you again?" She teased and slipped the dress from her shoulders. Harry's entire body froze except for his hands that gripped the bed sheets.

Sera let the dress fall like a waterfall from her body, leaving her completely exposed in front of the most powerful man in Hell.

She was absolutely naked....save for the crown still sat atop her head.

"Or," she stepped forward placing one knee on either side of his hips, "maybe I should take you like a true Queen of Hell," she placed her hands on his chest, making him collapse backwards, his eyes wide with anticipation as his tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip, "maybe it should be I who fucks you until you can't remember your name." Harry folded his bottom lip underneath his front teeth, his eyes purely predatory as they roamed her face.

Sera almost wondered if she'd made the wrong move but then he sat upright quickly, tightening his hold on her leash, pulling her to him by the neck.

"Take me then Serafina," he stated clearly as he trailed his lips over her jaw, her breathing already picking up, "fuck me into oblivion gluttonous girl."

It was all the incentive she needed.

It was all either of them needed and in the night hour, with the blood red moon high in Hell's black sky, a Queen was born and a King united with his equal.... in all ways.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 3.1K 85
Hey guys! I really like writing Harry stories for entertainment and I hope you like them! THESE IMAGINES ALL BELONG TO ME, they're from Tumblr @litt...
280K 4.4K 174
A book full of Short Stories and personal imagines as well as imagines for everyone . You can dm me or comment on any particular story to get your ow...
38.8K 926 16
Random stories I wrote about twisted kind of love, jealousy, pain, and horror.
Almost Mine By Jayyy560

Mystery / Thriller

2.8K 173 20
Almost Mine