Ice burn//Adam Banks

By DoWaDiddyDumDo

Bridget Nixon attends Eden Hall with a academic scholarship and they give her a second chance at figure skati... More

Framed
Eden Hall Academy
Cold as Ice
Coach Smirnoff
New Roster
Hans
The Funeral
Banksie
Lost Myself
Bloods and Allies
Robots and blueprints
Country Club
Board Meeting
Math Prodigy
Showdown
Kristin's a BIOTCH
Potentially
Bruised
Regionals
Surgery
Falling Hard
Stupid Engagement Ring
War Against Riley and Banks
Besides the Warnings
What We Could've Been
Hard Knock Life
Authors Note : Please Read
Im so lonesome I could cry
E-Scape Goat
Nationals
Burnt Out
Not an Update
Fucking Knock
Perfection
Not an update
Maybe Fixed Problems
Ice Burn
Epilogue
Thank You!

I like Switzerland

1.8K 23 16
By DoWaDiddyDumDo

"John, we need to plan this wedding!" Bianca complained to my father while I was back at school. My dad was in his office in the house trying to do his work but Bianca kept on bugging him to get married.

"Bianca, I can't do this now! I have so much work to do in these new surgical machines, then we have Bridgets check up this week. I'm under a lot of stress now honey." He explained. "Plus, we aren't even in a rush."

"Actually, we are in a rush, Johnny! We need to plan this wedding so we can get married. Become husband and wife!" She snapped. "Plus, we can just reschedule Bridgets appointment and just have a day for just us." She said while rubbing his shoulders.

"Why would I do that?" My dad asked. "My daughter has been hobbling around in a cast for two weeks."

"She tried to ruin the engagement! All that mayhem at the restaurant was all her! She tried to ruin it for us!" Bianca squealed.

"I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose."

"Oh but she did." Bianca crossed her arms. "I'm surprised you didn't agree to grounding her."

So there you have it. Bianca wants to marry my father so she has more authority over me. It's a complete dictatorship.

Back at the school, I sat with the ducks. As we ate, I looked between the gap between Connie and Guy in front of me and saw a jock making out with a blonde girl.

I squinted my eyes so I could see better. "Is that Rick and Kristin?" I asked pointing towards them.

Connie, Guy, Julie, Charlie, and Linda all looked over.

"Wow, he really does move fast." Julie said.

"He is so annoying." I say while stabbing my sushi with a chopstick.

"Okay, so when I went up they had multiple types of lemonade and I didnt know what ti get you so I bought all of them." Adam said while setting down all the cans of lemonade on the table. "Like look at this stuff. Kiwi lemonade, strawberry lemonade, blueberry punch lemonade, regular lemonade-."

"That's a lot of lemonade." Guy said.

"They had like 20 different flavors." Adam chuckled.

I smiled at Adam. "Thanks for all the lemonade but I only needed one." I said while grabbing the raspberry lemonade one.

"I know, but I didn't know which one you wanted." Adam replied.

I opened the can and took a sip and continued to eat my sushi.

"Bridget, can I have a can?" Guy asked.

"Knock yourself out!"

Everyone took a flavor of lemonade and began drinking them.

Adam smiled then looked over his shoulder. He saw Rick and Kristin literally making out. Adam scoffed and shook his head.

Julie spoke up to change the subject. "So what are we gonna do about Bianca?" She asked.

"Who is Bianca?" Adam chimed.

"I say we drown her." Portman interfered.

"That's murder." I stated.

"Yeah, then we can bury her!" Fulton chimed.

"As much as I want to, we are not committing a homicide." I said.

"Who is Bianca?" Adam asked again.

"Maybe we just have her show her true color to your father?" Julie suggested.

"She is stiff as rock, Julie. There is no way we are gonna be able to do that?" I said.

"You want freedom, don't you?"

"Why don't you just tell your dad how you feel?" Linda suggested.

I stared at her. "It's way to late for that."

"Not really. They aren't actually married yet." Charlie said. "Just engaged."

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

After school, my dad picked me up for my appointment. I met up with the doctor and they said that I could come back sunday for another check up and if it still continues to go well, they will move me up to a boot. I still won't be able to skate tho.

"Do you want to have dinner tonight, or are you busy with homework?" My dad asked me in the car.

"I can have dinner. Yeah."

We went home and I sat at the counter with Teagan. Bianca then pulled my dad aside and they began talking in the office.

"How are you?" I asked the little boy.

"You have a nice room."

"I know. I want it back." I retort.

"Too bad, you whore." Teagan roasted.

"You spoiled son of a bitch." I scoff. "I hope you know, you will be out of here as soon as I expose your crook of a mother."

"Too bad you don't have the balls to do so." Teagan snickered.

I glared at the little boy. He is just like his mother and it pisses me off.

I roll my eyes and approach the office. I leaned my head against the wall to hear what they are saying.

"Fine, you want to marry. Fine." My dad said.

"Where are you going?" Bianca asked.

"I have to pick up the prenup papers." He then opened the door. "Hi, Bridget."

"Did you say prenup papers?" She asked.

"Yeah, I thought we agreed on that?"

"Oh uhh yeah. I just thought you trusted me enough to not get a prenup."

I shifted my gaze between the two. "A prenup? Your making her sign a prenup?" I asked.

My dad nodded. "Smart, I should do that when I get married." I smirked.

"You should. Don't let anyone date you for your money."

"Of course. We don't deal with gold diggers, now do we?" I grinned mischievously at Bianca.

"I'll be back." My dad then left the room to go upstairs to his room to fetch the papers.

Bianca swiftly approached me and shoved me against the wall. "I'm not afraid to ship you off to fucking Switzerland, you hear me?"

"Lucky for you, I always wanted to go to Switzerland." I smirked.

Biancas eye twitched.

"Bianca, we will go to the courthouse tomorrow." My dad said while walking down the stairs. Bianca quickly removed her hands from me and smiled. "Lovely!"

The next day I met up with my clique in the hallway. "She wants to ship me off to Switzerland, can't you believe that?" I told the girls.

"Cant you just live with your mother?" Connie asked.

"Her mom moved to New York and her brother is in LA." Julie informed. "She's practically stuck with them.

"Shifting gears a little bit, How was the appointment?" Linda asked.

"It went really well. They said Sunday if the ankle looks good I can get the cost off and switch to a boot." I smiled while hobbling on my crutches.

The three girls began to cheer and clap their hands. Goldberg came from behind us and started clapping too. "What are we cheering about?"

We all giggled.

I opened up my locker and started sorting out my textbooks again. "Hey!" Adam said while leaning on the lockers with Guy and Charlie.

"Hey I gotta go." Julie said. "Scooter is waiting for me!"

"Good luck with him." I chirped.

Guy and Charlie exchanged glances and walked away with their girls' and left me with Adam.

Adam chuckled. "Happens every time."

I smiled at him. "Im supposedly gonna get my cast off Sunday. I still won't be able to skate but I'll be wearing a boot." I informed him.

"That's great!" He cheered.

"Yeah." I sighed the spun around. "Thanks a lot these past couple weeks. Seriously!" I thanked. "You have been so helpful and sweet. You really didn't have to do that."

"It's no problem, really." He grinned. "Your Julies's best friend, it's the least i could do." He started to brush his hand through his hair. Honestly, it was adorable.

The bell rang and it was time to get to class.

"Could I assist you?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and my confidence took over. I kissed him on the cheek. "No, I can assist myself. I'll see you later." I smirked and began to go to my English class.

Adam stood in the hallway in shock. "Holy shit." I whispered to himself. "Charlie.. Charlie!" He began to run down the hallway to catch up with Charlie.

He pulled Charlie away from Linda and he put his hand on his shoulder. Adam had his mouth open about the say something.

"What is it, Adam?"

Adam tried to speak. "I'm such a wimp." He chuckled.

Charlie laughed along to confusedly.

The boys went to their history class and sat down. Adam sat in the second row where he usually did. Just then, Rick Riley started to match his way down the row and forced on of the kids out of their seats and sat behind Adam.

"Banks." Rick boomed.

Adam rolled his eyes and turned around
"What?"

"Meet me in the varsity locker room after your practice."

"Why should I?"

"Don't make me go harder on you, Banks." Rick threatened.

After Adam's practice that day, he slowly walked into the varsity locker room. He was being cautious until, Rick slammed him into the lockers.

"What the hell man?!" Adam yelled trying to get Rick off of him.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me!" Rick yelled throwing him onto the floor.

Rick went to punch him but he dodged just in time. "Is this about Bridget?!" Adam retorted.

"She was supposed to be mine, Banksie. I loved her!" Rick went to grab a hockey stick.

"Did you say that to that blonde chick?" Adam snapped. Rich then swung the stick and missed Adam, causing it to break in half.

"You don't deserve her!" Rick yelled grabbing Adam and pushing him against the brick wall.

"I treated her well, way better than you could ever!" Adam argued. "And we aren't even dating!"

Rick growled and swung his fist at Adams face causing him to fall onto the ground. Rick went to continue the fight but Adam kicked him back.

"You ruined everything!" Rick growled.

"You ruined it yourself!" Adam retorted once more.

The two began to wail at each other on the locker room floor. Adam didn't want to hurt Rick till he was out cold, but he was making it difficult for Adam. Eventually, he built up enough guts to go ham on the jock.

Adam shoved Rick into the locker and punched  him across the face over and over again until Scooter and Julie came in and saw what was going on.

The two ran over and pulled them apart.

"What the hell has gotten into you too?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, I thought we were done fighting." Scooter added.

"No, the fight will never stop until this dickhead stops fucking around with my girlfriend!" Rick yelled.

"She's not your girlfriend. She clearly doesn't like you and you clearly don't like her." Adam noted.

Scooter and Julie exchange glances.

"If I see you guys touching again I will raid hell fire on you." Rick growled.

"Don't go so psycho, Riley." Adam snapped. "It was just the cheek."

"Wait, Bridget kissed you?" Julie questioned.

"It's really not a big deal." Adam muttered to Julie.

"It's a big deal to me, and you better stay away from her. I mean it. Stop talking to her or you will regret it." Rick ordered and stormed out of the locker room.

Scooter began to speak. "Julie, I should probably-."

"Just go, Scott. It's okay." Julie assured.

Scooter nodded and rushed after Rick.

"Wow, Captain Riley really beat you hard." Julie said touching Adam's eyes.

Adam winced in pain. "Don't tell Bridget. She's already under a lot of pressure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.6K 64
❝ what's the mighty ducks anyways? ❞ in which chloe anderson accidentally gets added to a group chat full of hockey players she doesn't know [set in...
6.3K 46 14
After receiving scholarships from Eden Hall Academy, a very prestigious school, Y/n and the rest of the Ducks must face challenges such as a new coac...
117K 1.8K 25
"You're so Full of Shit, Conway" "No, i'm full of Love" "It's Common Sense for me not to fall for you" "But there's a difference, your brother hates...
260K 4.5K 44
【 in which a competitive ice skater somehow ends up on her local peewee hockey team 】 ❝ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ...