TROUBLE | Sirius Black

By OliverPotterr

UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the s... More

CASTING
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Epilogue
Deleted Ideas
NEW BOOK

I

30.8K 787 2.2K
By OliverPotterr

╭──── ✩ ────╮
HOME
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER ONE

BEING A MARAUDER IS probably one of the most intoxicating feelings in the world. Nothing can compare to having that extra social power in a school full of wizards. It was nearly enough to make anyone's ego rise beyond constraints. So as my four best friends and I walked into the greathall— all eyes were on us.

First there was James Potter, the boy who, for the life of all things good, could not possibly find a way to properly ask Lily Evans out on a date. But that's besides the point. James deep down is a caring, loving, and loyal friend; even if he covers it up with his obnoxious outbursts. And occasional rude remark.

Then there is the infamous Sirius black; the heartthrob; The boy that any girl would willingly fall to their knees for. I personally found it disgusting, and surprising that the boy hadn't contracted any sort of.. diseases. But besides his whorish behavior, I found him to be outstandingly smart; in academics of course; and a remarkable best friend.

Next there is Remus Lupin; the mastermind, the boy could possibly outsmart Dumbledore if he really set his mind to it— which I have told him countless times, but he decides to ignore my praises. He's often found in the library with Lily, studying up on all of the information he might possibly need in the future— while going on and on about how much a sweetheart little James is.

Then there was Peter Pettigrew; the caring one. The boy is incredibly kind, and loyal to the point I'm surprised he wasn't sorted into Hufflepuff.  Although I've found that during our chats he felt that he is shadowed behind the other three— making him a little shyer than most would think a marauder could be. But at least he brings snacks.

And lastly, there was me, Onyx Grey; I wouldn't say I'm a heartthrob like Sirius, but I often find guys asking me on dates and I do have my occasional "hook-up" but that's all just a distraction from the fact that I've been madly in love with Damian Wood since second year.. the only boy I, for the life of me, could not get to glance in my general direction.

As the five of us reached our usual spot at the Gryffindor table, I let my gaze wander to the boy in question— his messy brown hair flipping lazily over his forehead as he took a long sip of his pumpkin juice. It was no secret that every girl in Hogwarts found the man utterly breathtaking— he even gave Sirius a run for his money.

"If you stare any longer you might drool." James teased, bumping my shoulder a bit to pull my attention from the boy.

"Oh shit, oops, sorry." I mumbled, "I just can't get him to look at me!" I huffed, letting my head fall against the table with an audible 'Thud'

"Ouch."

"You know Vix, I feel you, I just can't get lily to notice-mhhmm." I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth, desperately not wanting to hear him go on and on about his unprofound love for Lily Evans.

"No LilyTalk, that can wait for later." I chuckled, pulling my hand slowly away from the boys mouth.

"Fine.." he huffed, beginning to poke at the peas that laid on his plate.

"Oh Siri! I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you!" A squeaky voice sounded from somewhere in front me, focused in the direction of Sirius— who was now wide eyed across from me.

Suddenly a Hufflepuff girl came into view; her long blonde hair pulled up into a messy ponytail— and her uniform disheveled into a seductive manner.

"Is that another one of your lady friends?" I teased, pointing at the approaching girl. He nodded in response, "She's a bit to clingy for my liking..." he mumbled, his glum attitude Turing into one of faux excitement as the Hufflepuff took a seat, not in the bench, but instead on his lap.

"I missed you Siri!" She chimed, placing kisses all over his face, "I- uh I missed you too." He replied, gently pushing the girl from his lap, so she was now seated beside him. He obviously looked very uninterested, but she wasn't taking the hints.

At that exact moment I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me jump in my seat before turning around to face a flustered blonde boy. His yellow robes contrasting quite nicely with his tan-ish skin. I peaked behind him, catching a glimpse of his friends who seemed to be giggling towards him.

But my attention was quickly pulled back to him as he spoke, "H-hi I was wondering if you wanted to.. uhm-," he took a breath, "GoToHogsmeadeWithMeThisWeekend.." he quickly mumbled, closing his eyes in anticipation of my answer. He looked nervous, his shoulders slumped— while his hands fiddled with each other. And it didn't help that his eyes refused to meet my own.

I smiled at the flustered boy, just now realizing he was probably about a second year. Far to young for me.

Bringing my lips up to his ear, I swiped a piece of his brown hair behind his ear, "As much as I would love that, I think maybe you should ask a girl that isn't about to be a legal adult." I whispered, sliding my hand down and resting it on the boys shoulder.

"Oh- I- ok." He stuttered, quickly swirling around and speed walking back to his group of friends— face all red and flustered.

I groaned audibly, turning to face my four friends who were now staring at me with their usual boyish smirks across their faces.. all except for one. Sirius, who seemed to look more agitated than amused— most likely due to the leach that was attached to him.

"Poor boy, just wanted some action Vix." Peter joked, nudging my side as I took my seat— the rest of the group chuckling along with him.

"Ok ok, very funny, but I'm pretty sure if I said yes I could be sent to Azkaban." I giggled, leaning partially against Peter. Who was passing me sweets beneath the table— something that occasionally happened without any of the other boys noticing.

I winked, quickly stuffing the candy bars in my bag before listening in on the other boys remarks about my newly found admirer.

"It's nice to know that even twelve year olds find you hot." James quipped from beside Sirius, poking the boys side; who still seemed to be a bit agitated, but I brushed it off, still deciding it was over that blonde that now sat back on his lap.

She was practically jumping up and down on Sirius leg. Waiting for him to speak, or even show that she was there— but when that didn't come, she turned towards him and said very audibly;

"Hey babe, can we go back to your dorm-"

"No!" Peter, James, Remus, and I all shouted at the same time. Unintentionally catching the attention of students around us, before they all returned their attention back to their food.

The blonde looked at the four of us in a state of shock, taken a back by our sudden outburst, "I mean, uh- we mean, no because we have uh-" I started, only to be cut off by James. Who was much better at coming up with lies on the spot.

"Onyx has already booked the dorm for her weekly shag!" James drawled, earning him a nice slap in the face from myself. "James!" I shouted, glaring at the boy who now had a prominent red spot etched on his face, "You didn't have to announce my evening plans!" I scolded, smiling playfully at him.

From across the table Remus noticeably gagged at the thought, "Ok gross, you better clean up after." He cut in, crossing his arms and leaning forward a bit.

Peters hands instantly were thrown up into the air, waving around frantically, "Wait! Why does it have to be in our dorm?!" He asked, a panicked look filling his features.

"Because Peter, your bed has memory foam-"

"MINE?" He squeaked, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head as he sent me a glare.

I was unable to contain my laughter at that point— nearly falling off my chair as James and I attempted to hold onto the wooden table for dear life.

"Yeah yeah very funny." Peter chimed, chuckling a bit under his breath. Once he realized it was just a harmless joke.

The conversation seemed to be enough to make the Hufflepuff girl return to her own table— leaving Sirius to catch up with us a bit more before she whisked him away for a couple hours after curfew.

I leaned forward a bit on the table, "So what's the new ones name." I questioned, narrowing my eyes playfully, while scanning over Sirius new found appearance. His jaw had noticeably sharpened over the summer— whether that be from puberty, or weightloss; I wasn't sure, but it did suit him quite well.

"I think it's phoebe.. or Penelope.. or it could be petunia.." he mumbled, tapping his finger on his lips in thought. Clearly struggling with the memory.

"Well it's not petunia, that's just ghastly, there's no way a girl like her would willing flaunt a name like that." I teased, taking a quick glance over my shoulder to catch a glimpse of Damian— who was so engrossed in a Herbology textbook that he looked out of this reality.

"Once again, staring will not make him fall for you." Sirius spoke up, his voice sounding the slightest bit agitated.

"Then what will pup?" I teased, poking his arm playfully, ignoring the sharp tone he used. While not noticing the glint of hurt in the boys eye as I teased him.

He stayed silent, ignoring my question.

"Come on Siri" I paused, whispering lowly in his ear from across the table, "what's got you down?" I giggled, pulling away from a now very flustered Sirius. His cheeks were tinted red, and his eyes wide as he admired me.

The rest of the boys looked on in anticipation obviously knowing something I didn't.

"No" He huffed,

I nodded, not wanting to push him any farther tonight. I'd just ask him about it tom owed— I quickly returned my attention back to my mashed potatoes, listening to the evening conversations for the rest of a very eventful dinner.

"Merlins balls I missed your dorm!" I chimed, practically throwing myself onto Sirius' bed and sighing into the silk-like sheets. I had so many memories in this bed; from randomly breaking into the boys dorm and using Sirius' bed as a trampoline, to having nightmares and sneaking up to find comfort in him.

"What about your own dorm?!" James called,

"And your bed!?" Sirius cut in, crossing his arms as he stated at me from the bottom of the bed— looking a bit annoyed that I was taking up his entire mattress.

"Just not the same." I replied, fluttering my eyes closed and taking in the unusual comfort.

Movement came from beside me, "You know I think I like having you in my bed." Sirius quipped, leaning down to whisper in my ear quietly. As if on cue, I rolled off the mattress— landing on the stone floor with a loud groan.

I glared up at the smirk on his face, "The day you get me in bed Pads is the day James gets headboy." I stated from my spot on the floor, pointing dramatically towards a faux offended James.

"Worth a shot." Sirius mumbled, shrugging in defeat.

Without any context, Peter care waddling over, taking a seat on the edge of Sirius bed, "Why do you call him Pads? I mean I get it's short for padfoot, but why?" Peter questioned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because of his bulkyness?" Remus chimed, nudging Peter.

"Well actually, because of how often he's tried to get in my knickers." I bellowed, receiving multiple snorts from around the room.

"Hey! I do not-"

"Yes you do."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Not."

"Do!"

"N-"

"Remus mommy and daddy are fighting again!" James called out over our extensive arguing. Causing both of us to shoot out gazes towards him— rendered speechless.

"I'm going to my dorm! I refuse to be called a mother!" I announced, hurriedly exiting the loud dormitory, and making my way to my own. Ignoring the shouts of disappointment from the four boys.

Reaching the familiar door, I pushed it open to reveal three girls huddled in a circle on the floor— going over their summer stories.

"Care if I join?" I chimed, taking my usual seat beside Lily, and listening in on Marlenes adventures.

"Not at all" Marlene replied, giving me her usual charming smile that made rows of boys line up for her. I couldn't help but feel that tinge of jealousy as I studied her. Her beautiful features, and her brilliant green eyes were enough to make any sane man fall for her. I was actually quite surprised to find out she wasn't a Veela.

For the rest of the evening the three girls and I went on and on about our summers, explaining the usual carefree events that took form over our time away from Hogwarts. Although I did refrain from mentioning my home life, knowing damn well it would ruin this whole unfelt mood— and crumble it to pieces.

My family, being the pure-blood supremacist they are. Went ballistic when they found out about me being friends with Lily Evans; a muggleborn. I had kept that secret from the for as long as I could remember, but when a letter from the girl in question arrived at my house; and my mother noticed the name stamped prominently on the white envelope, with crimson red wax— she went mad, screaming about how associating with such scum would ruin the family name and if I didn't distance myself she would officially disown me.

So what did I do?

I lied, telling my mother I would never hang out with mudbloods or blood traitors again.

And what did I also do?

Make more friends.

AUTHORS NOTE

This first chapters a bit boring but I swear it gets better.

FULLY EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 235 29
PG-16 // EVENTUAL SMUT You meet Sirius and Regulus at a family vacation in the Caribbean, but things don't go as planned and you end up losing contac...
21.8K 420 28
Given a second chance at life, Sirius Black is sent into hiding by the Order yet again -- this time in the Muggle world to heal from the scars of his...
47.2K 803 28
A full-out smut story about the cast of Harry Potter falling in love with our horny oc. The OC used to be a big fan of Harry Potter, but life happene...
1.8M 47.8K 179
✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩...