Finding Them (Sequel to Kidna...

By DxHannahDx

Sequel. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 \(^O^)/
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

653 16 2
By DxHannahDx

Am I the only person who listened to Jealous by Nick Jonas thinking it was the offical version and then found out that was just the clear version and your like "well then.."??

Edited. 

-Hannah

++

I woke in a dark room. I looked around and saw Trevor and my mother.

"Mom!" I gasped and sat up.

"Hope, I'm sorry." She frowned.

"What?" I asked confused. Soon, I heard a click. I looked passed my mom and saw Trevor holding up a gun to her. I jumped out of bed.

"NO!" I yelled. I ran over to my mom.

"Hope, I'm so sorry." She whispered.

Trevor shot the gun. I pushed my mom out of the way and stood where she was. Pain shot through me..

"Hope!" Mom gasped. I groaned and fell to the floor. Blood was spilling out of me.

"Trevor! Why is she bleeding?! She shouldn't be bleeding! She's a vampire!" Mom yelled. I put my hand on the whole. Mom tried helping me but she didn't know what to do.

"I don't know. She should be dead.." Trevor said softly. 

"M-mom.." I groaned. I tried using my powers but it wouldn't work. 

"HOPE!" A person yelled. I slowly looked to the left of me and saw all the nine boys. Niall ran over to me and put his hand on my stomach where the whole was. Soon, it started to heal and blood stopped coming out. 

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem. Does anything else hurt?" He asked.

"Nope." I said. He held out his hand to pull me up. I gladly took it and stood up. I looked behind Niall and saw all the guys beating up Trevor. 

"Guys! Stop!" I yelled.

"Why?" Niall asked beside me.

"He could give me answers!" I shouted. All the guys stopped and turned towards me. 

"Trevor.." I started and walked over to him. Harry and Luke held Trevor by the arms tightly.

"Who are you?" I asked harshly. He just grinned and answered. Niall pulled out a knife and put it under Trevors neck.

"Who. Are. You?" I repeated.

"Ask your mom that." He smirked. I turned to face mom.

"Mom..?" I asked. She frowned and looked to the ground.

"Go on. Tell her." He snapped at my mom.

"Would you shut up!" I kicked him. It did no damage. 

"Mom, who is to us?" I asked. 

"Sweetie.. He's, he's your dad." She sighed. Everyone gasped including me.

"What?!" I asked.

"We met when we were little. He was the first one that told me about vampires. He taught me everything I needed to know; How to protect myself from vampires, where to stab vampires if they threaten to kill you, etc. After a couple years, we started dating. He finally told me why he taught me all this vampire stuff. He exactly said 'I'm a vampire, babe. Please don't be mad. I'm so sorry'. I didn't care if he was a vampire. As long as I loved him, I didn't care who he was.  Then after a few years, we got married and you came. He left because he didn't want to put you in danger. We made a promise that he wouldn't turn you. He broke that promise and turned you." She frowned. 

"H-he.. hes my dad?" I croaked out. She nodded slowly. I turned back to Trevor and grabbed the knife out of Nialls hands. 

"Hope, what are you doing?" Niall asked. I looked to Trevor. 

"Was I half vampire before he bit me?" I asked not looking back at my mom. 

"Yes." She hesitantly answered.

"So, he'll feel my pain but two times worse?" I asked.

"Hope.." Harry warned.

"Yes." Mom said. Trevor just sat there smirking. 

"So, he'll feel this?" I asked and stabbed myself in the stomach. I dropped the knife and fell to the ground groaning. Trevor screamed out in pain since the knife was real silver. Niall rushed over to me and put his hand on the cut. He healed it again. 

"Why did you do that, Hope?!" Mom yelled.

"I want him to suffer. Suffer like I did without a dad." I spat.

"Hope, don't do this." Mom warned.

"Why should I listen to you? You kept this from me!" I yelled and faced her. 

"Don't raise you voice at me, young lady." She snapped.

"Don't hide secrets from me, old bitch." I snapped backed.

:Excuse me?" She asked taken back.

"You heard me." I smirked and walked back over to Trevor.

"Kill him." I ordered.

"Hope, what about answers?" Harry asked.

"Who cares about answers? I want him dead." I said calmly. Harry sighed as him and Luke took him into a room. They locked the door and all you could hear was groans and bodys being attacked. 

"Hope, I don't even know who you are anymore." Mom sighed.

"I never knew who you were." I spat and walked outside. The rest of the boys followed me while I left mom speechless. I grinned and opened the door. Niall shut it behind him.

"Whats gotten into you?" Ashton asked, stopping me from walking.

"Look, I don't know, guys. Ever since that little freak out that happened at my house, I felt different. More stronger. More meaner. More angry." I admitted. All the guys looked at each other than back at me. 

"Hope, we need you to listen to us." Niall started. 

"Okay?" I nodded my head.

"Sense you got bit by Trevor, your going be stronger than any vampire could ever be. You will have many powers that you cant control it. It will turn the world upside down. This is dangerous, Hope." Niall sighed.

"Well, what do we do?" I asked.

"We don't know. This never happened before." They frowned.

"Does that mean that I'll kill Innocent people?" I asked. They nodded.

"Lots." Liam said. 

"Cant you kill me then? To prevent this from happening?!" I exclaimed and threw my hands in the air. 

"Were not sure, Hope. From today, how you got effected, that wasn't suppose to happen. You weren't suppose to get effected since your a vampire. But you did. You got effected." Niall groaned and rubbed his hands down his face. 

"We used real silver, right?" I asked.

"Yes." Liam answered. I pointed to Liam. 

"That's exactly why. I used real silver and stabbed myself. I got effected. Trevor used real silver bullets. I got effected. here." I explained and grabbed a sharp branch. I stabbed myself with it. No pain. I looked at my stomach and saw the cut being healed by itself.

"See." I pointed to my cut which was now fully healed.

"Whoa.." They gasped. 

"That means only real silver can kill her." Niall explained to the guys. I nodded. Deep down inside, I was scared. I was scared that I might die. I was scared that I might kill Innocent people. 

I didnt want this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 10K 38
Sequel to "Daddy" I think thats about all you need to know ;)
7.8K 105 34
***Sequel coming soon*** Louis and Sophie could be meant to be. That or they're chasing a teenage dream long outlived.