Hood Love Story

By FATKEWCHI

(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ 💗💗 More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I VE
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T e n
E L E V E N
TWELVE
THIRTEENN
NOT AN UPDATE :COMPICATED 🖤
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
Twenty Three
Twenty FOUR
Twenty FIVE
Twenty SIX
Twenty SEVEN
Twenty EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THRITY ONE
THRITY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THRITY FIVE
THRITY SIX
THRITY SEVEN
THRITY EIGHT
THRITY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY FIVE PT2

N I N E

18.9K 328 361
By FATKEWCHI

   IZZY P.O. V.
Blu crib.

"I don't understand it's been 3 days I don't know why they not letting her leave" Rubi said pacing back and forth.

"It's not that easy she gotta recover she did just get shot let's not forget that" Blu said.

"Nigga stop fucking pacing making my head hurt and shit" I walked to the kitchen getting a drink

"Kam keep on asking me when can she see her? I told her i don't know then she gonna continue saying it's her fault"

"What you mean it's her fault?" I asked raised my eyebrows. Looking at Rubi talking

" Cause they had an argument and shit a day before it happened"

"Mmhm I gotta bro I gotta check on something" I walked over to the door and told blu.

"Alright nigga be safe"

———————————-

"Yooo RICOOO!!" I yelled Stepping in his crib.
I saw him Running down the stairs pulling his gun out.

"Damn Jamal don't pull out the 9 hahaha"

"Nigga aint shit funny I could have head you dead in seconds" Rico mugged me.

"Bro it ain't my fault you had your door opened" I said putting my hands up in defense

"I need a favor bro" he sat down on the couch looking at me.

"What's the favor for? cause last time you asked a nigga for a favor this dirty bitch was sucking my dick."

"Nahhh that was on me broo" I started laughing loud.

"Nah but it ain't bout that I need you to look up some body for me look up this plate number"

Pulllin out my phone showing Rico half of the  numbers Rubi gave me from the car 

"Nigga where's the rest typing the numbers into his computer ion got that but I think I gotta name for you try this bitch nigga Breezy

"Alright lemme do this for you it should be done in a minute"

———————————

"I knew it was that bitch ass nigga breezy probably followed us after that shit popped off should have killed his ass right their.

Rico shook his head why did you want me to look up him anyways if you already knew it was him.

I had to make sure it was him and besides he shot this bitch and everything i said casually.

"my nigga both to kill a nigga for some bitch let me find out." He smirked

"Ain't shit to find out she just some hoe that I fucked and dipped on and I been was supposed to kill this nigga tho"

"Yea yea" Rico said with some curious look on his face.

"Nigga fuck ya dumb ass" I got up leaving his crib and hopping in the car heading to the hospital.

For these past couple days everyone been bummed about Deja.

Rubi been at her house crying all day only time she'll leave if is blu would drag her outside.

Deja sister Kam kept on asking Rubi where she was.

Blu was sad for a day he wasn't pressed by the shit as Rubi was.

As for me i feel like it's my fault she got shot after we argued at my house that day and went to dinner Breezy thought he did some shit by following us to her house and shot her but I got something for his ass.

"Yoo ma" calling out to this sexy ass brownskin nurse with a big ass .

"Hello may I help you sir"? she turned around facing me.

Damn maybe I need to get hurt more often if the ladies in here look this good.

"You can me Izzy ma sir make me sound old"

Laughing "okay Izzy do you need help"?

"Yea can you help me put digits in my phone ma" as I took my phone out and handed it to her.

"You is funny I like you my names Vansia." She smiled at me she had some pretty ass teeth. 

"Shitt and I like you too Vansia."

"Have a nice day Izzy" as she smiled and walked away. 

I walked away to forgetting what I came here for.

"Vansia"? I yelled calling out to her making her look at me. 

"Ugh don't you know where Dejasia room is? asking her.

"Do you have any relations with her"? She questioned me.

"Yea that's my cousin" i said lying to her.  Her room is 219 down the hall to the left. I nodded  walking down the hall.

Walking into Deja's room seeing this nurse in their checking on her.  The middle aged white lady looking at me 

"Oh my bad I didn't know someone was in here " I told her as she was checking her heart beat.

"It's fine young man I'll be out your way in a second" I walked outside her room and waited.

I sat down next to the chair by her bed hold her hand.

She started to move a little bit thinking she was about to wake up then.  "Yo Deja"? I said softly trying to see if she was gonna respond. 

Then she started to have a seizure.  "Yoooo nurse I called out bringing three nurses to Deja's room.

Running in and checking on her one of the nurses asked me to leave. 

"Excuse me sir you have to leave" Nurse 2 asked me trying to escort me out.

"For what" I scrunched up my face

We have to make sure she's okay sir the nurse said."

"Mane whatever"I shrugged and headed out the room.

              —————————————-

"Yoo whatdup" I said Walking into donate house dapping up tae and Lloyd.

"Ain't blu supposed to be here"? I asked looking at tae.

"He's upstairs talkin to his girl she gone keep on calling him crying and shit"

Ntm on her 👊🏾

"This is why I don't have no bitch" Lloyd said I nodded agreeing with him.

"See that's what you don't understand they not bitches these young ladies" we heard Blu come downstairs.

"Yea young ladies that be gagging on this dick Lloyd looked at me.

"Nigga bye ya shit bout small as fuck."

"Where was you at nigga? Blu asked me while rolling his blunt.

I was Rico's house I found out that bitch nigga breezy is the one who shot Deja

"Oh you deadass pass me the lighter Izzy." I nodded throwing his the lighter.

Whose deja? Donate said with a curious look on his face. That's Izzy girl Lloyd said laughing and shit. "That's not my girl we only fucked once that's the girl that's used to come over here with Rubi"

"Waittt holdon since when did y'all fuck"? Blu looked at me curiously blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

" Mane I don't what you talking about Ian fuck her"

"I know ya heard that too" Tae and Lloyd shook there heads.

"Bro just tell us you know we ain't gone say shit that's these hoe's do fuck and talk" tae shook his head.

"Alright since y'all keep on harassing me
Basically I went to her house we chilled her awhile and fucked simple" Shrugging shoulders.

"So was the shit wet? Did u nut quick? How her shit smell? How long did she last?" Lloyd keep on asking these dumb ass questions.

"Do you wanna fuck her or some shit damn asking all this shit." I mean if she wanna mess with the kid I am one fine mother fucker. He licked his lips.

"Don't do that now" Blu said.

Me and tae laughed and went we back to conversation for the rest of the day.

               ——————————

First time ever doing some 1000s ha shit feel like forever.

This chapter was all over the the place tbh. 💕

Don't Mind all the edits and mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 9.5K 62
I suck at descriptions.
1.2K 39 15
just read im not good with descriptions. ill try and come back and give you something.
560K 13.1K 59
1𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄
953K 40.9K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."