║alien friend ║(saiki k x fem...

By ravenslvt

♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obse... More

♡ 01 ♡
♡ 02 ♡
♡ 03 ♡
♡ 04 ♡
♡ 05 ♡
♡ 06 ♡
♡ 07 ♡
♡ 08 ♡
♡ 09 ♡
♡ 10 ♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡ 16 ♡
♡ 17 ♡
♡ 18 ♡
♡ 19 ♡
♡ 20 ♡
♡ 21 ♡
♡ 22 ♡
♡ 23 ♡
♡a/n♡

♡13♡

4.1K 187 284
By ravenslvt

valentines day preparation

a/n: it is the middle of the night so i'll edit this tomorrow, i'm sorry in advance for mistakes or if this makes 0 sense

"guess what i'm gonna do"

"what are you gonna do, y/n?" the tired mother asked.

"i'm gonna make chocolate fuckers!" i announced, causing a sigh and slight chuckle to leave aren's mother's lips.

"you really need to work on your potty mouth" she scolded.

i laughed.

"yeah, but then i'd apeal to children too much, gross." i joked as loud footsteps came down the stairs.

"you're still here?" aren groaned.

i had been staying with his family for about a week, since i was too pissed at my mom after the whole 'daddy came back to start again'- thing.

i knew her work schedule, so i snuck in successfully for clothes and the nessecities.

i felt the need to leave a note, incase she decided to report me as missing or something.

"be nice! y/n is our guest you idiot." his mom playfully yelled.

i had always wished i had his mother. mei had always been the sweetest and she really understood my situation.

in the time i had been there, i had taken over aren's room, much to his displeasure. i'd talked to haruhi over the phone a few times, the host club had also managed to get my number and continuously blow up my phone.

obviously i got offers to see them all, but i barely felt motivated.

so as i awoke that morning i decided i was gonna make all my friends home made chocolate like i had seen people do in anime.

"how are you gonna do it, you can't even make popcorn right." aren scoffed.

"shut up, i'm gonna watch a youtube video." i mumbled the last part, shamefully.

he fake coughed and whispered a 'coward' in the middle.

"fine, i'll do it without a video you ass." i said, blowing a rhasberry at him.

_____
____
___
__
_
__
___
____
_____

(i have no idea how chocolate is made 😅😅)

"fuck....this" i exhaled.

at this point, i was seated on the floor. i smelt of vanilla and coco.

as i sat, wallowing in self pity and dispair because of not being able to make chocolate, i had an idea.

i quickly shot up, running to my phone to dial the saiki household, hoping to ask kusuo's mom to help.

after two rings, the phone was picked up by the energetic woman.

"hello?"

"hi mrs saiki, i wanted to ask your advice on a cooking thing" i lowered my voice, incase aren was evesdropping.

"of course y/n! actually, i am kind of occupied at the moment, but i can send ku over!" she offered.

my eyes went wide at the name of the boy i liked.

"n-no that's alright! i'm at the kuboyasu house anyways-"

"that's perfect! he'll be over in a bit." she interupted and quickly hung up.

'shit....'

then, i had another idea to occupy aren.

'time to call his little twink'

dialing the blue haired boys number, it barely got through one ring before he answered.

"y/n? hello, hi, what's up?" he asked, out of breath.

"i was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me and aren like, now" i asked.

"you and aren? y-yeah sure! i'll be over soon" he responded.

"great, see you!" i hung up and mentally cheered.

~ half an hour later ~

my leg was bouncing continuously as i sat on the kitchen chair, awaiting the arrival of my friends.

as soon as knocks could be heard from the front door, i sprang up and collected myself before opening it.

both boys stood next to eachother, saiki with his usual bored expression and kaidou looking semi-nervous.

i stood for a few seconds, forgetting words completely.

"hi" kaidou waved, which made me smile.

"hi" i said to both of them, moving aside to let them in.

"shun, aren's upstairs in his room for now, don't touch my stuff or i'll rock your shit" i threatened.

"psh. like you could beat me in a fight." he proudly stated.

"wha-"

"ok bye" he waved and ran upstairs, leaving me and kusuo alone.

i turned to face the bored boy and spoke.

"you really didn't have to come" i told.

"then i'll go." he turned around to walk away before i froze.

"what? no wait i need- can you help me with this. please." i cringed speaking as i asked for the favor.

"what do you need" he questioned, turning back to face me.

"well i don't need anything, but i just want a little help on making something."

'shit i forgot i was gonna make him some'

i stood for a second, awaiting his next move.

"i'll help if you tell me what you need help with" he remarked, crossing his arms.

"kusuo, i'm not doing this, i just ask for- advice- on how to make chocolate"

"why won't you just buy chocolate, it's so much easier?" he asked.

"because! i want it to be special, but i suck at making literally everything." i complained, sinking down onto the nearby couch.

"don't be an idiot" he spoke.

"that doesn't help" i said, glaring at him.

after a few moments, he broke the awkward silence.

"fine" he said.

"what?" i looked up at him, surprised.

"i'll help, if you give me some of the chocolate"

i stood up as my mood immediately got lifted.

"that was the plan anyways. thank you!" i jumped as i instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck out of excitment.

once i realized once i've done and already planning my own funeral, i quickly let go.

"sorry, i got excited" i apologized.

"can we just make the chocolate now" he asked.

"yes! let's do that" i grabbed his hand and let our way to the kitchen and started our long, painful journey of unnecessarily making others happy.

____
___
__
_
__
___
____

at 11:24 pm, we finally, successfully made poorly shaped chocolates.

"these look awful" he said.

i playfully slapped his arm.

"you did most of it. you just insulted yourself" i added.

"yeah, but you did the shaping"

"whatever! let's try one" i lightly picked one of the more disformed ones and handed another to the pink haired boy.

"you ready?" i asked.

"sure"

"ouch" i pouted as we popped the peice of candy into our mouths.

after swallowing the sweet, my face wrinkled a bit.

"why is it salty?" i questioned.

"because when you tried adding sugar you put salt in instead." he revealed.

"why the hell didn't you tell me!" i commented, slightly angry, but more amused.

"i thought you knew." he said.

at this point i was laughing.

"why would i purposely put salt instead of sugar?" i laughed even more.

"why are you laughing so much?" he complained.

"because- i made these for you, but there not even edible" i settled down a bit, not noticing what i had admited.

"you made them for me?" he quirked his eyebrow at my statement.

i let out a 'hmm?'

he rolled his eyes.

"you said they were for me." he repeated.

"oh- well yeah i made them for you, but also for our friends." i quickly said.

"but, it doesn't seem they would want these, so i'll probably just buy some at the store." i sighed.

he let out a strong breath before speaking up.

"i'll take them then." he suggested.

my eyes lit up.

"really?"

"yeah, they're gonna go to waste anyways. maybe my dad will take them or something"

i would by lying if that didn't sting a bit, as my heart warmed when he suggested taking them for himself. i slightly hoped he felt at least the smallest bit attracted to me.

"right," i peered down.

"you should get going, don't want your parents to worry" my voice lowered as i handed him the plastic container of chocolate.

"wait- isn't kaidou here?" i remembered.

"i don't know, i'm going home." he turned to leave before i pulled him back.

"no- kusuo. they've been so quiet. let's snoop." i dragged him up the stairs as we slowey climbed, trying to make the least bit of noise possible.

i put a 'shush' finger over my mouth, signaling him not to speak as if he would have.

i reached the door and slowly turned the knob, slightly nervous.

my jaw dropped.

they were fucking.

no i'm kidding, they were asleep as the tv was playing in the background. kaidou's head lay on aren's lap as they snoozed peacefully on the bed.

"aw" i whispered.

after a few seconds of watching their breathing i signaled us to leave.

as we walked down the stairs i asked.

"kusuo, why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"i don't want one" he simply answered.

"what about teruhashi? she's perfect" i implied.

"she's really not"

we approached the front door as i went to walk him out.

"thank you" i said as i opened the door.

"yeah... thanks for the chocolate" he said beffore walking away.

getting lost in thought, i watched as he strolled away and noticed him grab a peice of the dessert and gently eat it, all while his mouth was gently upturned into a smile.

i carried on my night,

and went to sleep.

(unedited)
make sure to vote share comment- it really inspires me to write more and makes me super modivated so thank you for all the love ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 1.9K 21
Who could this girl be? She's so normal, I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to her. I have to find out more about her. she is everythin...
120K 3.3K 21
"Oh, so you're just a copycat." After a weird encounter at the beach, Saiki wonders if he's not the only one who has his unique psychic abilities. • ...
223K 10.3K 10
╰┈➤ 𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ⁽ʸ/ⁿ⁾ ❞ ⇝ in which a psychic boy found his sanctuary in the presence of a girl who can nev...
104K 4K 20
Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee ─and therefore, 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺. WARNING! It has...