Black Rose (Rosé X Male Reade...

By Mr____Vin

You're an orphan. Ever since you entered a high school, everything is super hard for you and the one that too... More

Chapter 1 (A New Face)
Chapter 2 (Welcome to Korea)
Chapter 3 (Weekend)
Database I
Chapter 4 (Coincidence)
Chapter 5 (Guilt)
Chapter 6 (Too Soon and Too Late)
Chapter 7 (Whispering Past - Part 1)
Chapter 9 (Whispering Past Part 3)
Chapter 10 (Dinner)
Chapter 11 (Fake)
Chapter 12 (Brothers)
Chapter 13 (Simplicity X Luxuriates)
Chapter 14 (Make It Up)
Chapter 15 (Dark Past)
Chapter 16 (Let's Go Home)
Chapter 17 (Stormy Night)
Chapter 18 (Why)
Chapter 19 (D-Day Part 1)
Chapter 19.5 (D-Day Part 2)
Chapter 20 (Field Trip)
Chapter 21 (Feelings...)
Chapter 22 (Threat)
Chapter 23 (Suspects)
Chapter 24 (Realization)
Chapter 25 (Execution)
Chapter 26 (Reinforcement)
Chapter 27 (Begin the Operation)
Chapter 28 (Who is He?!)
Chapter 29 (True Culprit)
I'm Sorry
Chapter 30 (In the End...)
Chapter 31 (End of the Line)
Last Chapter (Beyond Two Places)
True Ending (Black Rose)
Alternate Ending (Memory of You)

Chapter 8 (Whispering Past - Part 2)

2K 58 38
By Mr____Vin

(Y/N)'s POV

I felt my life was never uneventful. First, I came out of nowhere to Korea. Then I met two people which turned to be my first friends.

One of them was richie-rich guy with a high tier car and his treat of spoiling me way too much with his infinite money. And the other was someone I met randomly, and turned out she was an idol.

I was really... really confused. What was God intending to do with my life? What was he even doing to me? Was this to test me? Or God was seriously playing with me right now?

I was now in my apartment, basically playing game in my PC... randomly... and guess what? This wasn't something I liked, yet it felt... enjoyable. I never wanted to play something when I was in this kind of condition, I couldn't help it.

But knowing that I had no other 'escape' in my head, playing games was the only option that came out of my head.

Especially with me being too... nerdy (?). I always thought it was a waste of time... now that I had try it... it was actually a pretty good thing for a distraction.

And it quite helped me distracting... Rosie, from my head. I couldn't make myself pushing her out of my mind... even if we hadn't known each other that long, I felt like she was too precious. She was the first person to ever reach me... after many years.

I may be not good at playing it, but, hey... As long as I was happy, it didn't matter. Did I say I was happy? Well, I wasn't THAT happy. I felt satisfied, at the very least.

I was enjoying myself playing Valorant until someone knocked on the door. Good thing I knew that online game was not pause-able, and fortunately, I was at the end of the match.

With 29 kills, leading the whole game.

So, I quickly abandoned my seat and ran toward the door before they knocked faster and faster. "Coming!"

Geez, if this is Jonathan, I swear I'm gonna-

My voices on my head stopped as I see three girls beyond the entrance... they looked familiar, yet I had never met them.

Lisa's POV

"HUH?! GOING TO WHAT-?!" I and Jisoo Unnie couldn't believe what we just heard... We? Going to... Rosie Posie's boyfriend?! "Yeah, I'll do you one better, Unnie. How and Where? It's already late!"

But she only smiled at us. "Our little chipmunk told us that he lived close to here. We're gonna ask everyone around here, that's how."

"B-But, wouldn't that attract too much attention?" Jisoo a little struggled with her English. But Jennie Unnie only nodded and gave a look that said 'So?'

"I don't care! Rosie needs us right now! And I'm not sitting here while watching that Rosie Posie going crazy! I don't give a damn about my idol stuff when my sister is on the line." She stood up straight with both her hands clenched.

Well, neither I nor Jisoo Unnie said no to her, and we went out after we brought everything we needed. That was including putting on our masks.

"Dalgom, you're in charge while we're gone." Jisoo playfully ruffled his fur before he answered it with a single woof. "Chaghan sonyeon (Good boy)."

And so, we headed out to the half-asleep neighborhood. We asked everyone around there. Shop keeper, minimarket employee, and even random people.

But none of them knew about the person who recently moved here... after 30 minutes of wandering around, our hopes grew thin. Until we found a small apartment. It was dark, minimalist, and... bad.

But it was pretty simple, nothing flashy like ours... I didn't know whether it was a good thing or not. "Let's check in." Jennie leaded the way through the front door.

We entered as the receptionist greeted us. "Ah, three beautiful young girls. How may I help you?" the receptionist was an old lady! Talk about her devotion for her work...

Jisoo spoke with her low tone... "U-Um, do you happen to know (Y/N)?" Huh, epic grammar, Unnie.

He told us to wait before he flipped the thick book in front of him, revealing sea of names. He kept looking for his name while mumbling his name quietly.

"Is his name (Y/N) (L/N)?" instead of giving him an answer directly, we only exchanged look at each other... none of us knew his full name, so...

We nodded... without even knowing who he was. If only Chaeyoung told us more, maybe we could nod surely. "His room is on the third floor, number 47." We thanked the receptionist and headed toward the designated room.

"43, 44, 45, 46..." we kept looking for his room until we saw the number "47" at the end of the hall. "47, there!" I accidentally shouted, earning "sshhh" from Jisoo and Jennie.

"We might want to keep 'attract too much attention' from happening, please?" Jennie slapped on my mouth, muffling me before she pulled both me and Jisoo closer to the room.

Without hesitation, Jennie knocked the door while holding her patience. But no answer. She knocked again... still no answer. Geez, don't tell me that this guy really passed out.

Jennie knocked faster before someone answered her knock. "Coming!" and soon, the door flung opened, revealing a guy with a plain shirt, cargo shorts, and a pair of widened eyes.

(Y/N)'s POV

Three girls, in front of my door?! And... Jisoo?! God, what the hell is going on?! You misdirected someone or what?!

And the worst scenario was, they looked serious, and things were too awkward! "I-Is there anything I could help you with?" I tried to melt the tension, only to make it worst.

"S-Sorry, are you (Y/N)?" I just gave them a confirmation by nodding. "So... are you... friends with Chae- I mean Rosie?" the girl with cat eyes cut it short.

My heart sank after hearing her name. But wait, they knew Rosie, Jisoo was here, they were-! Blackpink?! The hell are they doing here?

I wondered if they felt insecure of their identity too. So... "Shall we discuss this inside?" without further delay, they got in and I closed the door.

I made sure I locked it and covered the windows with the curtains. I looked back to see the three looking at me with quizzed look. "W-What's with all this?" the Thai girl sat on the couch next to her 'sisters'.

"Can't let everyone know that Blackpink is actually here, right?" I let out a soft grin as their eyes a little widened. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I assume that Rosie sent you here."

The mood somewhat tensed once again, filled with awkwardness. "N-No. We went here on our own." Jisoo spoke in her stammering English. "W-We are here to tell you, that Rosé is not bad."

I cringed at the name. Rosé... "Do you know how it feels to have a friend that doesn't trust you ever since you first met her, Jisoo? Hell, forget it. I shouldn't even get involved with someone as big as her." I didn't give a damn anymore...

"We don't, but do you even know why she acted that way to you?" Jennie accidentally snapped at me, and it brought me quite a surprise about the girl's sudden change. "Sorry."

Why? *sigh* been waiting for someone to ask that. And guess what, her sister is the first person to say that. I just shook my head and leant against the wall across the girls.

Lisa started explaining. "It all started about a year ago..."

Lisa's Story Telling POV

A year before the present day...

It all started when Hyung CEO of YG entertainment, saw us rising as Blackpink, and we became one of the most famous band in South Korea.

Or maybe in the world! But, whatever happened that day, he somehow gave us his gratitude. Even though he doesn't like Chaeyoung as much as he likes us, he kept things fair and square.

We kinda have this feeling that she's 'discriminated' by YG. It even raised the people's suspicion. But I guess he kept things fair and square just so it wouldn't make people even more suspicious of YG's behavior toward her.

He lifted some banned things for us. Including dating ban, driving ban, and some more. Even though some of the lifted bans are only allowed to be taken its advantage when it's an emergency. Such as driving.

And of course, Rosie became really happy that the dating ban was finally lifted. Ever since then, she had been so close to this one guy that she had adored her whole life before this...

Park Chanyeol...

She'd been in love with him ever since she laid her eyes on him for the first time. Ever since she became super-duper close friend with Chanyeol, all she wanted was the dating ban to be lifted.

And now that the dating ban was gone, she was really excited. But to be honest, they looked cute together. They were like a couple goal for us, especially for Jennie and Kai who have been dating behind the media, way before the dating ban was lifted.

They were like two puppies who were destined to be together. And when we were finally back to our own dorm, she wouldn't stop talking about her wild imagination of her dating with Chanyeol.

And when I saw how happy she was, it was only a matter of time. And it was all true. One week after the dating ban was lifted, they were finally together as a couple.

And they looked really cute when someone caught them being together. Be it their fans or even one of us. He's really good and generous for her, and we thought that he was the right one for her.

At least, that was how I thought. It was supposed to go that way. Until we smelled that something was off... between their romantic story.

Despite of how much money he made, it was natural for him spoiling his money on her... but his way of spoiling her seemed... off, for some reason.

You might think that she was a pure, innocent, and cute girl. It WAS true, she was too innocent and too pure. She's the purest human we all have ever met, until today...

Even for dating someone...

There was even one time, he began to act really strange. 4 months after their they became an official couple...

But he started spoiling her crazily. He bought her everything- no, more than everything she needed.

He bought everything for her, whether it was wanted or not wanted. And of course, despite of her innocent trait, she was really happy, without even sensing anything strange.

Meanwhile Jennie and I already smelled something fishy about him, Rosie wouldn't believe us, of course. She just shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

And ever since the fourth month started, a lot of strange things happened. I'd let you in on something which was the strangest to me.

One night, she came home from nightclub on Chanyeol's back, all drunk. Heavily drunk. Her face was all red and she was fast asleep. But we know Rosie as good as her parents do. And that was definitely not Rosie's doing...

Rosie wasn't a girl who would go to such place. She wasn't the alcoholic person that would get herself drunk.

And the next day we asked her, she said that Chanyeol was the one who offered her the alcohol.

Those strange things kept going on. And one of the restrictions that got lifted allows us to get out of our dorm and hang around normally.

Unfortunately, it wasn't helping. Those weird things kept happening, like hanging out at a nightclub until midnight, seducing Chanyeol, even twerking in front of him?! We even needed to follow them, just in case something crazy happened!

On one random time, Rosie was invited to his apartment... around 11 p.m. ...

"Chae, I think you shouldn't go... it's already late." Jisoo tried to stop her from going, which wasn't enough to stop her, of course.

"Unnie, I have to go. This is Chanyeol we're talking about! He's my boyfriend!" she defended him... yeah, maybe you would think this was normal to defend him. "He's been so good for me, and I need to be there for him!"

But...

"What kind of boyfriend who'd invite you this late, Rosie?! Think! Wake up! There's something off about him! And as his girlfriend, and you should realize it!" I had no choice but to raise my voice against her.

And I knew that this wasn't the best option I had, maybe the worst. It didn't calm her, at all. "What do you know Lalisa?! You haven't dated someone, you wouldn't understand!" she quickly stormed out of the dorm.

Without even saying another word... the sweet innocent Rosie wouldn't even do that to us. Not even once... but that time, it was her first time... You couldn't never imagine how worried we were, waiting for 2 hours without even a phone call, no message, no voice mail.

None of us slept well that day... so we decided to watch some Netflix just in case there was a phone call or something coming in.

Until around half past two, she finally called one of us... that was Jennie Unnie. Happiness, worries, curiosity, it all mixed in that phone call.

"Chaeyoungie, are you okay girl?!" Jennie Unnie tried to sound happy, yet as calm as possible. She didn't want to spook her like earlier. But everything that came out of the phone call was... sobs.

"Chae, what's wrong?!"

She kept sobbing while trying to get a word out of her wobbling mouth. "U-Unnie, *sobs* p-pick me." She quickly hung up and sent her current location. And of course, we couldn't leave that behind.

We quickly took the car that YG gave us for emergency toward the location. Our heads were washed by our worry about her. We just hoped that he didn't do anything to her. Or positively, something didn't happen to her.

And luckily, it didn't take long. Thanks to the traffic's nonexistence, Jennie could drive quickly until we saw her, crying while sitting in the middle of nowhere. Everything about her, it was a mess...

When we saw her leaving with upset face, that face was now washed with her tears, ruining her makeups. We quickly got her in the car and drove straight to our dorm... she cried along the way to the dorm.

Once we got her settled down on the living room, we kept trying on calming her down. Her hair was all messy. Some parts of her clothes were torn, her makeup was a mess, her body felt so weak, and her eyes were puffy.

"Chaeyoung, what happened?" Jisoo comforted her with her soothing tone.

"He- *hic* he *hic*" the little chipmunk struggled with her wobbling mouth. Jennie offered her a glass of water, with hope of calming her down.

After she was calm enough, she agreed to tell us the truth. And maybe, you could already guess.

"H-He tried to force me..." she hesitated to continue, and none of us dared to encourage her. Because this might get... personal. "Force me... to have sex with him."

Sex... that word was enough to confirm our suspicion toward Chanyeol. But the word 'try' at least calm things down a little, now that she was still a virgin.

By buying her a lot of things, she would feel like she 'owed' him a lot of lot. And he wanted her to pay him back for those junks. With her virginity.

And if it was spilled to the media, that'd cause a huge scandal... she was 'lucky' enough that she didn't do it.

After that night, we kept encouraging her to break up with him. We meant no harm on Rosie. We were protecting her.

Seeing her almost got raped was enough for once. But she kept refusing... she kept telling us that she needed time. Day after day, week after week, month after month...

Her time was up, when we saw a scandal that involved Chanyeol. And it was about him hiring a prostitute. And of course, this broke her even more. That the man she adored her whole life, turned out to be a fuck boy just like a drunken man on the street. She wanted to leave him, but at the same time, she didn't want to hurt him, despite of every good thing he had done.

It took us everything we had to convince YG that this wouldn't involved her into a scandal. To convince them that this wouldn't involve Blackpink's reputation at all.

Even so, YG wasn't convince. And everything Rosie had done for Blackpink, Hyung Suk pretended like he didn't see that. Just because of a single fatal mistake she decided to ignore...

And at that point, she had had enough...

She didn't want to experience the same emotion and chaos she had once been into. She wasn't just mad at him. She had lost her trust on him, she felt... betrayed.

Present time

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ever since then, she left him without even saying anything with him. And her insecurity was ruling her mind. Every time we were at a meet and greet, or on the stage, or something...

She has been fighting... against her very own insecurity." Lisa finished.

My ears couldn't believe what it just heard. I tried to let out a single word, yet none came out of my lips. Rosie... experienced such things?!

"Ever since then, she'd only trust us, as her sisters." Jisoo added.

"Why telling me this? How do you know that I could be trusted enough to hear this?" I tried to keep my voice as low as possible while keeping my emotion under pressure and fighting the urge to let go of a single tear.

Jennie stood up and walked up to me. She put one hand on my shoulder and looked at me in the eyes. "Because we have seen how broken she has become... when she's not with you. That means you're very dear to her..."

Broken?! Guilt rushed through my head. Broken?! Because of me?! "B-But, I thought-"

Jennie shook my shoulder gently. "Wake up, (Y/N). You know the truth. What doubt do you have right now?" Jennie tried to stop my doubt just sounded like how Lisa tried to wake Rosie in her story.

Couldn't find the fit answer, I just looked down, ashamed of myself. Why didn't I look deeper, before... all this? If only I asked her nicely, if only I could prevent this...

And without realizing it, I broke her... like a smashed toy.

"Go get her, (Y/N). Please." Jisoo took my hand and gripped it with a gentle pressure.

She gave me her worried face... her cheerful face that Jonathan showed me was covered with worries on her face.

I tried to calm myself down after many information that had been shoved into my head at the same time. Inhale... exhale...

Breathing after breathing... I tried to remain calm until suddenly, there was something knocking on the glass.

Followed with thunder growling in the sky. Rain? "Oh no, Jisoo Unnie, did Rosie bring an umbrella?" Lisa became even more worried.

Unfortunately, Jisoo answered her by shaking her head, and it only made her face became even more chaotic.

Yet I was not bothered by the rain. The only thing that I was concerned by was...

... Now what?

I really wanted to end this sickness... this chaos that I had created. I felt too... guilty... I felt ashamed of myself.

Wouldn't she think I was a jerk who begged for forgiveness after my idiotic action? I just snapped at her like I cared about nothing else but myself.

Not even her trauma...

Those thoughts conquered my mind like a terror. Until their words suddenly came out of nowhere in my head.

"Nothing stays forever. Not even your problem."

"You couldn't change the past. There are only two options on facing it. Leave it, or learn from it."

Those words kept echoing my head until my previous thoughts went away, it acted like a medicine to me.

Even though my heart was still filled with doubt, yet their words were burning inside me like a flame, fueling me with determination of finishing this, once and for all.

And even better, I knew what I had to do.

I'll make sure that this problem doesn't stay forever, director. And I've decided, I'm gonna learn from my past, Jonathan...

"Where is she?"

Guys!!! I'm so sorry that i posted it a bit later than my usual time! School's been really screwing me up and i really wish i could publish this sooner! *(╥︣﹏᷅╥)O̲ppa̲!* Pwease forgive me😭! and i hope you enjoy it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
50.2K 2.1K 17
What force sets the confines of a soulmate? Are we limited to find love only in those around us, that share our same beliefs and interests? Or are w...
326K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...
222K 4.1K 36
Hello, my loves! 🌹 The girls are waiting... 👀 ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆ 🌅 Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 Completed: Mar 31, 2023 (I might post mo...