larry one shots

By stylessxtommo

๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š... More

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐
๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ~ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ
a/n
a/n
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ซ
๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ 
๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ 
๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
important! please read
๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ'๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก?
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ
thank u :)
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘

2.9K 63 38
By stylessxtommo

warnings ⚠️; contains smut!, rimming, blowjobs, swearing and dirty talk (please skip this chapter if these make you uncomfortable)

notes; this is an extended ending to part 2, this isn't necessarily important to the story but if you want to read a smut ending here ya go :)
~ was requested by midnightmemories04

top; louis / bottom; harry (toplinson supremacy)

date; started; 2/02/21 - published; 2/10/21

summary; louis and harry are alone in the bathroom when things start to get heated.

(i'm using google translate for the french so it might be a bit off!)

louis' pov

recap; "i told you we could put this to good use." he smirks and tilts his head, i look to see him holding the condom that's been in my pocket since this morning.

louis' pov

"haz, y-you know we haven't actually talked about doing it.." i stutter out. he just grins.

"alors tu ne veux pas me baiser lou?"

{translation; so you don't want to fuck me lou?}

"haz you know i don't know that much french." he chuckles lightly, and runs his fingers down my forearm. his touch is like an angel touched you until he runs his hand over my hard on slowly, then it's like a devil trying to tempt me.

"i think you know what i said lou" harry says.

"are you sure harry? we haven't even talked about what roles we play." i try to reason with him, this is just all out of the blue.

"What do you think I am babe?" he asks while whispering in my ear, his hot breath fanning over my face.

"uhh, bottom?" i reply, my voice somewhat cracking.

"mhm." he hands me the condom and I gasp quietly when harry starts giving me love bites (a/n as an american i know we call them hickies but i think love bites is cuter so i'm using that)

"are you sure about this harry? my mum could come home any second." he stops sucking on my neck to look at me. his eyes are full of lust, so much so that there is barely any green left.

"je veux vraiment que tu" he pouts.

{translation; i really want you}

he leans into the side of my face and presses light kisses on my jaw.

"i-i don't want to hurt you though." i stutter a bit, i know harry is a virgin and i'm not sure he is ready for full on sex.

"how about a blowie love?" i ask him to which he whimpers aganist my adams's apple. He begins sucking harshly so i pull his head off with my hands to look at him.

"c'mon louuu, i know you want me." he whines. i chuckle a little and caress his cheek with my thumb.

"of course i do hazzie, i'm just nervous." his face softens a little and he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"why?" he asks while titling his head cutely.

"i care about you a lot, i don't want you to think i'm rushing you into it." harry just shakes and head and immediately goes back to his seductive tone.

"last i checked in the one who started this whole thing." he replies while kissing the corner on my mouth.

i moan lightly and i feel him grin against my jaw.

i quickly press him up against the bathroom wall, he grunts softly when my hands run up and down his sides.

Harry made his way from my jaw to my lips. i immediately kissed back, i felt him lightly but my lower lip asking for permission which i gladly gave him.

As we french kissed, i begin to take him shirt off, to which he takes mine off. He presses his body up against mine and i can feel his hard on through his pants.

I moan loudly when he starts to grind on me looking for friction. I slowly make my way down to my knees, i mouth at harry's clothed erection.

"stop teasing lou." he huffs out, i smirk and put my small hands on the waistband of his jeans. I look up, making sure this is what he wants, he nods his hand and puts his hand in my hair.

I pull his pants down which takes his boxers with it. his hard cock slaps against his stomach and i grab it with my hands.

"fuck. you are so big harry." he moans out and i begin to kitten lick the tip. he grasps my hair tighter and i grunt a little.

Deciding that i'm basically torturing myself at this point, i slowly sink down and begin bobbing my head up and down. Harry is making obscene sounds above me. I look up through my eyelashes to see harry looking down at me.

"god. you look so perfect lou." i hum lightly to add pleasure which seemed to work since my grabbed my hair tighter and his head is leaned back.

A couple minutes into it and harry's hips jerks forward causing me to gag on him. Harry let out a small scream. I had to hear that again.

I quickly pull off and harry once again looks down at me.

"i want you to fuck my throat babe" harry's mouth drops open but he obliges. I put my mouth around him again and he begins to thrust in and out of my mouth, i take more and more of him each time until i feel tears run down my face.

It was the best blowjob i have ever given someone and i can tell harry enjoyed it quite a bit.

"LOUIS IM GOING C-CUM" i quickly pull off with a pop and harry whines. I just laugh and peck his lips.

"turn around love" he quickly turns around so now his front is facing the bathroom wall. I was about to head out to grab the lube that's in my drawer when i hear my mom in my room, sorting something out.

"fuck. i need lube but my mum is in my room." harry just whimpers.

"lou-ee please i-i need you so b-badly." i go back over to him and kiss his temple.

"i know love but i don't want to hurt you."

"just use something else." he replies. i'm hesitant until i see his sexually frustrated face so i sigh and go back down on my knees.

Harry looks at me a bit confused until i begin to lick and lightly bite at his hole. he moans loudly which make me pull back and stand up.

"you have to be quiet hazza." he nods and starts to bite his hand to keep himself quiet. I quickly go back on my knees and begin to eat him out aggressively.

After i feel spit running down my chin I pull back and look at his slicked up ass. I stand up and quickly pull my pants off, sighing in relief since they were getting painfully tight.

I put three fingers in front of harry's mouth.

"suck." to which he opens his mouth and does, eventually i pull them out and i circle one around his rim, he moans out a little, but most of them were muffled by his hand.

I press my finger in and he whines in pain.

"you have to relax baby otherwise it will hurt." i softly say while kissing his cheek quickly.

I begin to finger him open, him silently asking for more by pushing back on my fingers. i take my fingers out and watch as harry clench's around nothing.

I grab the condom and rip it open with my teeth. I begin to pump my hand up and down my hard cock, moaning at bit at the pressure. I quickly roll the condom on and line myself up at harry's hole.

"are you sure about this?" i ask and harry just looks at me with pleasing eyes and nods his head.

i push in a bit and he winces in pain.

"you're okay love, let me know if you want to stop." he relaxes a bit so i push in a little more. he moans and i smirk at the fact that we have the possibility of getting caught.

I finally push all the way in and wait for harry to adjust to the new feeling. he pushes his hips back a little when he's ready and i begin slowly thrusting in and out.

"FASTER L-LOU!" he moans out, i realized how loud he was so i quickly pulled him off the wall and placed his back against my chest and put my hand around his mouth preventing him from making any noises.

I start to thrust faster and harder and I know harry is close when his legs begin to shake violently, the effect i'm having on harry just turns me on to the max so i begin thrusting even hard and faster trying to reach my orgasm.

Harry's eyes roll in the back of his head and he silently screams my name as he cums all over his chest and my hand.

"shit harry, you are s-so tight." I moan out, a couple thrusts later and i reach my orgasm. The white liquid pouring out into the condom. We both pant heavily as I pull out and take the condom off.

Harry turns around with a huge grin, i smile at him with a confused expression.

"why are you smiling love?" i ask

"that. was. amazing." i laugh loudly and pull him into a sweet and loving kiss.

I quickly help harry clean up his chest and we get dressed and we head out of the bedroom. My mum is no longer in there so i head to my bed and lay down, harry following after me.

He snuggles into my side and we scroll through Netflix to find something interesting. We eventually pick a random movie and we slowly fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

~
hey everyone, so i know this took forever to get out and it's really bad but i'm not the best at writing smut, maybe i'll update my smut writings in the future to improve them but i hope you enjoyed this extended ending to the exchange student series

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 184 32
1D (Gay) smut oneshots
3.1K 19 15
Oneshots about Larry Stylinson Will contain smut
3.8K 269 35
โ ๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜›, ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜™๐˜’ โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...
329K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !