Mr. Perfect and Me (phan)...

By -aesthetichowell

Dan's the most popular boy in school who's 'madly in love' with his girlfriend Caelyn. Dan finds out that thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- The End
Author's Notes

Chapter 10

2.5K 94 77
By -aesthetichowell

Me and Dan finally come home and Dan says he can't stay over because he has a lot of homework. I have a lot of homework too so I'm kinda glad that Dan had a lot too. We say goodbye to each other and Dan kisses me on the cheek before walking over to his house. A lot of stuff has happened today. I bet that Dan's still mad at me. I put my head down and frown but then I remember what happened last night and this morning and smile. I walk into my house which is as always, empty. My mum says she's trying to be sober but she obviously isn't if she's going to bars everyday of the week and coming back late at night drunk. I walk upstairs into my room and close the door. I look over at me bedside and see that Dan has left his Maltesers and what appears to be a stuffed animal. I smile. Dan's adorable. I love him so much. I should give these back to Dan before I do anything. I grab the Maltesers and stuffed animal and walk out of my house towards Dan's. I knock on the door expecting his mum or dad to open it but to my surprise it's his little sister. Great, she's just gonna squeal. When she sees me she smiles widely. "Hi, can speak to Dan." She gets a sad look on her face and crosses her arms. "Fine. He's up stairs." She gets out of my way and I go upstairs.

I walk up to Dan's room and the door is closed except for a small crack. I stand up straight. I think I'm going to scare Dan. I kick the door open. "I HAVE A DELIVERY!" I scream trying to be funny. I start to laugh then look down. I drop everything. "D-Dan, don't do it please, don't do it. It's not worth it." I run over in front of Dan. He's not even paying attention to me. "Dan, don't go down this road. Go right not left." Dan looks up, crying. One blade in his hand, his wrist in front of him. He hasn't cut yet. I can tell he was still debating on it before I came in. "Phil." Dan says. "I-I'm scared. I didn't even want to do it. I just picked up a blade and sat down staring at it, then my wrist." He hugs my tightly starting to cry. "Dan, it's ok...you'll be ok, we'll be ok." After a little Dan stops crying but he doesn't let go of me. It's like he wants to hold on and never let go. "I'm sorry." He whispers. "I'm sorry for doing this and getting mad at you for no apparent reason." He puts his and on my cheek. "I love you, love." He says. "I love you too, Mr. Perfect. Always." I pull Dan close to me so we're face to face. I can feel his breathe on my lips. We lean in, meeting each other's lips. After a little we pull away Dan smiling. "Are you sure that you're not Mr. Perfect?" Dan asks. "Far from it." I say. "Oh come, you're amazing." I blush. "Well so are you. "Let's just settle this. We'll be Mr. Perfect and Me. No one knows who Mr. Perfect is or who the me is. It could be either one of us." Dan snorts and starts laughing. I start laughing too. I pick up his blade and stare at it. I look at Dan. "No more." I say. "No more." Dan says back. I smile. "Oh um, the reason why I came over here because I have a delivery for you."
"I think the neighbors could here you scream." Dan laughs and so do I. "But really I do." I walk back over to the door and pick up the Maltesers. "Here. You left your Maltesers and your stuffed animal." Dan blushes. "Keep them." He says. "What?" I ask. Why would Dan give me this stuff? "I said keep it. I want you to have them. It's kind of a way of showing you my affection." Dan smiles. "Thank you." I say. I kiss him. "No problem."
"Well, I need to get back home to doing homework."
"Yeah, me too." Dan says. "At least tomorrow we could go out...like on a date." Dan says. I smile. "A date." I say raising an eyebrow. "Where to?"
"I don't know." Dan says. "How about they new pizza place next to the shopping center." I suggest. "That sounds good." I pick up the stuffed animal. "What's it's name?" I ask. "Your mum." Dan starts laughing. I can't help but laugh too. "Are you 8?" I ask in between hiccups. "But for real what's it's name?" "Well, first off it's a llama, that's a boy but he doesn't really have a name."
"How about Thor?" I say happily. Dan looks over at me with a 'are you kidding me' look. "What? It's cool and manly." I put my arms out. "Thor." I say in a loud whisper. "I like it, his name is Thor. Hello Thor." I say picking him up. "What ever." Dan says. I stand up and grab my new stuff that Dan have given me. I kiss him on the head and he kisses my cheek. "Goodbye!" I say. Dan smiles "Goodbye."

I walk home and go into my room. I go into my drawer and get my blade. I stare at it. I shake my head and walk to the bathroom. I slam the door shut and lock it. I go over to my toilet. I open the lid and chuck my blade in it. I fall to my knees and start to scream. Why would Dan do that? Why would he think about Doug what I did when he asked me to stop. I did stop for him. I hope he stops for me. I look back at my toilet. I stare at my blade. I slowly put my hand up and flush. I let out a sigh of relief. I've done it. I've gotten rid of my blade. I start to cry with tears of joy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
THE NEXT DAY

I wake up and get dressed very proud of myself for getting rid of my blade. I get dressed and eat some breakfast. I get my school supplies and walk towards the door. I open it up and as soon as I do Dan's in front of my house with his hand up about to knock. I laugh and so does he. "Good morning." He says. "Good morning Mr. Perfect." I say smiling. I close my door. "Aren't you happy this morning." Dan says putting his arm around me and we start to walk. Well, I have some good news. Dan looks over at me confused. "And what would that be." I get a huge smile on my face. "I threw out my blade." Dan stops in his tracks. He looks over at me. "Are you serious?! Oh my god Phil, I'm so proud of you!" Dan quickly hugs me tightly. I put my head on his shoulder. We pull away. "You have no idea how happy I am for you."
"I knew that you would be happy." I say. Dan puts his arm around me and we walk to school. As we get closer Dan stops. He looks over at me with a smirk. "What?" I ask blushing. Dan intertwined our fingers. "I think it's time to show off my boyfriend." He says. I smile widely and giggle. "Boyfriend?" I say with a eyebrow raised. "Boyfriend." Dan says back. "I'd prefer to call you Mr. Perfect but boyfriend will do." I say laughing. Me and Dan walk the rest of the way to school hand in hand.

We make it to the front of the school and walk in still holding hands. Everyone instantly looks at us. Especially Dan. I look over at Dan and he looks over at me with a smile. "Come on." He says. We just walk through the halls hand in hand until we get to my class for first period. He kisses my cheek. "Goodbye." He says. I smile slightly and shake my head shocked by Dan being so brave.

I slowly turn around to see everyone's reaction. No one's even paying attention except for a couple. I breath out a sigh of relief and sit down. Some people tap my shoulder and ask about it and I just simply explain that me and Dan are dating. They look confused at first and then just shake there head okay and that's it. I'm surprised that these are the only reactions.

It's 9:00 in second period and I don't know if I should go to the bathroom. Me and Dan never discussed about going to it but I'll go anyway just in case.
I make it to the bathroom and to my surprise Dan's there. When he sees me he smiles. "I didn't expect you to come."
"At first I wasn't going to but went anyway just incase you did come." I stand next to Dan and he holds my hand. "How were your reactions?" Dan asks. "There was actually really none. People asked about it and that's it. How were yours?" Dan looks down. "Not so good. I got picked on a little but it didn't really do anything."
"I think it might be because they already know about me but they didn't about you." Dan shakes his head yes. "True, true." We hear clicks from high heels. It's Caelyn. "Just great." I say. I cross my arms and don't look at her. Dan doesn't cross his arms but he looks away. She walks in front of us and crosses her arms. "So, you tricked my brother into supporting you and your boyfriend." She says spitting out the words. "We didn't trick him into anything." Dan says. "Sure. I've taught him about the people like you." This ticks me off. "People like us?" I step in front of Caelyn. She doesn't back down. She slaps me hard in the face. "Yeah, like you." She spits on me. Dan steps in front of me. "We didn't trick your brother into anything. Maybe he just doesn't care what you think."
"Are you kidding me?" She says loudly. She shoves Dan and and kicks me with her heal. She must know that hurting me, hurts Dan more than her just hurting him. "He always, listens to me." She walks away. "At least it wasn't Blake." I say jokingly. Dan comes over to me and hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry that she did that to you. I don't understand why though. I try so hard to protect you but it never works."
"It's ok Dan. I'm fine. She must know that hurting me, will hurt you more than her just hurting you." Dan lets go and looks down at my leg. "Shit Phil you're bleeding. Come on, we're going to the nurses office." I sigh. I thought that I would be done with that place. I start to walk but when I put pressure down on my hurt leg I whimper. Dan looks over at me worried. He smiles. "I have a idea." Dan squats down Turing his back to me. "Hop on." He says laughing. I laugh. "Are you sure Dan?"
"Definitely." Dan says simply. "Ok." I hop into Dan's back and he wobbles a little. I let out a small scream then Dan gets his balance back. "You're lucky you're small." He says laughing. "Go horsey go!" Dan starts running down the halls and me trying not to scream. "Dan oh my god slow down!" He stops. "You said you wanted to go fast." He says jokingly. I laugh. "Ok, go fast but not too fast like your freaking Sonic." Dan sighs. "Fine." Dan starts quickly walking to the nurses office. We get to the office and Dan lets me down slightly. He lets me put my arm around his shoulder to support me. He smiles and opens up the door. "You first." He says.

We walk into the nurses office Dan still supporting me. The nurse looks up and sees us. She smiles politely. "Hello Phil, I thought that I wouldn't be seeing you anymore. Who's this? Daniel, right?"
"Oh um just Dan he says. "Well, Phil used to come in here everyday and it took me a while to call him Phil instead of Philip." Me and nurse Joy laugh. She sees my leg. "Oh, sit down." She says. "Um, can Dan stay?" I ask. "Of course. You'll need help getting back to class anyway. You should thank Dan for doing this. Not everyone would." I smile and look at Dan. "Thank you." I say. Then I mouth the words 'Mr. Perfect.' Dan rolls his eyes and smiles. Nurse show opens rolls up my pant leg. "Oh my what do we have here." She says examining my leg. "This is a pretty bad cut. I'll put some of this spray on it so that it can clean the cut and bandage it up. There's nothing more we can do after that." She looks up at me. I know what she's going to say. "How did this happen?" Dan starts to speak. "Oh um-" I cut him off. "I was walking to the bathroom day dreaming and not paying attention to I ran into the vending machine we have and there was a sharp nail sticking out, so it cut me." I look up at Dan. He looks disappointed. I look down. Nurse Joy walks over to her counter and gets the spray and bandages. She walks back over to me. "This is going to sting a little." She sprays my leg and I scream with pain. It's a huge stinging sensation. "You said it would sting a little! This stuff freaking hurts!" She laughs. It was so that you wouldn't be so frightened. "I'd rather be prepared than not frightened."
"You'll be fine." She says. She wraps up my leg and pulls my pant leg back down. "There you go." She says. I stand up but immediately sit back down. I forgot how much it hurts to walk on this leg. Dan comes over and supports me. I smile. "Thank you." I say. We walk out of the office and around the corner. Dan stops walking and looks at me. "Piggyback ride?" I smile. "Piggyback ride." Dan squats down again and I get on his back. He runs like a mad man through the halls. Me slightly screaming.

I hope you like today's update! PHIL RODE ON DAN'S BACK. I did get the inspiration from the photo they took of doing that. The song is Do or Die by 30 Seconds to Mars live. I hope you like it. I REALLY do. -J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
176K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...