RWBY X Reader One Shots (Requ...

By DevilishMan87

Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X... More

Yang Xiao Long X Reader: The Green Eyed Monster
Blake Belladonna X Reader: Secret Admirer
Qrow Branwen X Reader: First Date
Sun Wukong X Abused Faunus Reader: Guardian
Raven Branwen X Reader X Summer Rose: Love Triangle
Cinder Fall X Reader: Accessory
Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Moving On
Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Selfish Decision
Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Special Someone
Velvet Scarlintina X Cutting Faunus Reader: Worthless
Ruby Rose X Cheated Faunus Reader: Worthy
Glynda Goodwitch X Reader: Secret
Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Date?!
Oscar Pine X Reader: Robotic
Coco Adel X Bully Reader: Good Inside
Weiss Schnee X Reader: Soulmate
Ruby Rose X Shy Reader: Rumors
Penny Polendina X Faunus Reader: Malfunction
Lie Ren X Reader: Steak Out
Yang Xiao Long X Shy Reader: Lyric Prank?
Neopolitan X Female Reader: Loyalty
Oscar Pine X Reader: Crush
Sun Wukong X Faunus Reader: Faithful
Announcment
Yang Xiao Long X Blake Belladonna: Rekindle
Ruby Rose X Neglected Blake Sister Reader: Noticed
Winter Schnee X Male Faunus Reader: Forbidden Love
Oscar Pine X Trans Reader: Self Love
Cinder Fall X Male Reader: Monster
Weiss Schnee X Shy Male Reader: Shell
Blake Belladonna X Female Reader: Dogs
Nora Valkyrie X Reader: Type
Qrow Branwen X Tyrain Sister Reader: Decisions Part 1
Qrow Branwen X Tyrian Sister Reader: Decision Part 2
Lie Ren X Reader X Oscar Pine: Amnesia
Tock X Maria Calavera: Coffee
Qrow Branwen X Shy and Meek Tyrian Daughter: Bold

Lie Ren X Faunus Reader: Forgotten

798 18 8
By DevilishMan87

This skit was requested by Usernameunknown54

(3rd POV)

"Alright forward, forward, forward." Yang said with her hands over Ruby's eyes. Ruby did as she instructed not knowing there was a crack on the side walk almost making her trip. Luckily for her Yang pulls her back up as Ruby continues to move where Yang tells her to. "Wow watch where you are going." Yang said.

Yang had a good reason to obscure her sister's vision as today was Ruby's 18th birthday. To celebrate her now being of age Yang, decided to take Ruby to a bar so she could enjoy her first ever alcoholic drink. Wanting to do this celebration with more than just her teammates Yang invited Team JNPR and you to join them as well. So you all were currently walking to this bar that Yang planned on leading Ruby towards.

As you were walking down the street with one of your closest friends Lie Ren, someone how you didn't only see as a friend though. To be honest you had feelings for the ninja boy. You don't how it exactly it happened, but everything about him seemed to be alluring to you. With him being so mysterious, wise, and nice you don't see how no one else could be interested in him.

"Are you OK (y/n)?" Ren asked. Bringing yourself out of your thoughts you see Ren noticed you looking at him so to hide the embarrassing blush on your face you look away from him. "Sorry my mind was just somewhere else." You said. "Understandable." Ren said. Once you feel your cheeks cool down you look forward as you can see the bar not to far away.

"You think Ruby can handle the alcohol?" You asked him. "I highly doubt it considering she has never had any." Ren said. "Hold on, we don't know for sure, she might be able to handle it." You said.

Ren turns his head to you as he has a smirk on his face. "You want to make a bet?" Ren asked. Hearing this you smiled and turned to your friend. "20 bucks saying she can withstand her first five drinks?" You asked holding your hand out. "You are on." Ren said as he shakes your hand sealing the deal.

XXX Time Skip XXX

After we arrived there Yang revealed to Ruby where they have decided to spend her birthday. Ruby felt a bit unsure if this was a good idea, but with some persuasion from Yang she said yes and then things went crazy.

It was a bit of blur to you as you were one of the people who decided to have some heavy alcoholic drinks so you were quite drunk. You walked over to Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Pyrrha to find Ruby chugging another beer not seeming to be even remotely affected by all the alcohol you swear she drunk tonight.

You walked or in your case stumbled over to the four girls to see Ruby looking completely sober unlike the other girls and you. "How is it you have never had alcohol before and yet you seem like hundred percent fine?" You asked as you started loosing the feeling in your left arm.

Ruby shrugs her shoulders not understanding how either. Yang stumbles closer to Ruby as she throws her right arm over her younger sister's shoulder. "That's my sister e-everyone! We should-we should do this more often. Hey bark keepie, another round for my friends!" Yang  shouted to the owner of the bar.

Weiss puts her drink down as she starts feeling all wobblily from the alcohol she has been downing. "Should we really be having more?" Weiss asked. "I-I think we are fine..." Pyrrha said until she started to pass out. "As my uncle always said 'if you can still walk and talk, down more shots'. He has been telling me that since I was seven." Yang said. "Sometimes I question your choice of father like figure." Weiss said.

Deciding to leave the ladies alone you stand up and go stumbling around trying to find someone to talk with. After having a few more sips you look to see Ren sitting by himself in a booth so you move over to him as best you can spilling a bit of your drink along the way. "Hey Renny, wha's up?" You asked you flopped down on the other part of the booth across from him.

Ren chuckles as you sit yourself up stumbling a bit. "Not much, you seem to be having a good night however." Ren said. "You got loosen up once in a while." You said in response. Ren shook his head amused by what you said as he picks up a glass of water and drinks from it. "There better be vodka in that glass!" You said as your face hit the table. Ren smiles as he puts the glass down and helps lift you up off the table. "Well someone should remain sober in case anything happens." Ren said.

You then leaned back in your seat and roll you eyes. "You have got to be the oldest young person ever! Ren your alive, but you barely live! Haven't you once wanted to really do something even though the voice in the back of your head that said you shouldn't?" You asked.

Ren has flashes of memories of things that this did happen as he turned away from you with a frown on his face. "Most recently yes." Ren said. If you were sober you might have realized he had his eyes directed to you, but you were so drunk you could probably confuse him with a table. "Well just this once go against that voice and do it!" You cheered as your eyes started feeling heavy.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Your head hurts! You try opening your eyes as best as you can, but when you open them it looks like you are staring directly at the sun. After a few more seconds you see it was just normal sunlight shining on top of your eyes. You cover it with your hand as you get up with your head still hurting.

You felt something on your face so you reached up and pulled off a sticky note. You then began to read the message recognizing the handwriting to be Nora's. 'Hey (y/n), sorry was sleepy so I left you in Team RWBY's dorm's floor. From, the amazing Nora!' You read.

You looked around to see you were in Team RWBY's door with the others still in their clothes from last night looking sound asleep except for the blond brawler. "Hey Yang you awake?" You ask her. Yang groans as she flips over to the other side of the bed. "Could you not yell it hurts." Yang groaned, giving you an answer.

You rubbed your head trying to get rid of the pain while doing your best to remember what happened last night at the bar. You hazily remember some of it, but can't remember anything after your little chat with Ren. "Yang what happened last night?" You asked. "Don't know you talked with Ren for a bit and then he walked away looking embarrassed with your head on the table passed out." Yang groans.

'Really?' You thought in your head. You then began doing as best you can to remember what it could be that would make Ren embarrassed, but all you accomplished was making your headache worse. "Do you have any idea what it was?" You asked giving up on remembering anything else from last night until this head ache goes away.

Yang groans more and throws her pillow at you so you step to the side dodging it. "How the hell should I know! Just ask him!" Yang groaned as she tried to making a pillow out of her arms and sleep. Seeing that Yang might have a point you decide to go back to your dorm and get dressed in new clothes that don't reek of alcohol and then later talk with Ren about last night.

XXX Time Skip XXX

After taking multiple showers to smell like the exact opposite of whiskey you put on some clothes and walked towards Team JNPR's room hoping to find at least Ren awake. You turn the corner an smile to see Ren walking down the corridor so you run up to him as he slowly turns his head to the direction of sound that came of from your running.

"Hey Ren!" You said. As soon as Ren heard your voice he looks forward and walks a bit faster not that you noticed as you were still ten feet away from him. "I have been meaning to talk with you about last night!" You said.

This only made Ren move faster as you then noticed he began keeping his distance from you. "Um I don't really think there is anything worth talking about last night." Ren said a bit to fast and nervous which slightly confused you as you never saw this side of Ren before. Before you had a chance to ask what was wrong he then fully ran away from you making you stop following him in response.

You stood their as you put a hand on your chest as you could feel how broken your heart was. You began rationalizing you must have told Ren something that was not good, but would could it be you asked yourself.

You don't really know what it could be as you didn't think anything bad about him so you doubt you insulted him. You two share most of both your secrets with each other and the only ones you don't tell him are just embarrassing ones. And the only secret that could really change things were... 'Oh crap!' You thought.

You then began questioning if you told him about your crush on him. That was the only real rational explanation you could think that would explain why Ren was acting this way. So if he know that begs the question if he has feelings for you to or not. You got to talk to him as soon as you can.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Usually it isn't hard for the two of you to talk together even though Ren isn't one for chatting really, but it has been hard for you to at least get a word into him all day. You tried multiple times to get close to him and talk about last night, but he would either come up with some excuse or keep walking away pretending he didn't hear you.

Deciding to try and get to him another way you decided to let him come to you without him even knowing. You hid in one of the training rooms with the door slightly open using your bear ears on top of your head to hear when someone was walking past.

You knew that after classes were done Ren walks down these halls to get to his dorm room and you have last period off giving you the advantage of getting to the training room, so you could wait out the clock and finally talk with Ren.

After what felt like forever classes were done for the other students as multiple people passed by you, but not one of them being Ren. Finally though you seem him pass by so you reach your arms out and put your hands on his shoulders. You then pull Ren into the room and close the door leaving you and Ren in the room alone.

Ren first gets ready for fight thinking it to be a foe who grabbed him, but stop when he notices it is you. "(y-y/n)?" Ren asked stuttering a bit. "OK Ren listen to me please! I should have known to take smaller alcoholic drinks last night, but I just wanted to party. And I know that what might have said sounded strange as you might not know if it was the alcohol that made me say really or silly things." You said a bit fast as Ren started to look at you with addled look on his face as you continued talking.

"So could we just pretend I never confessed anything and continue being friends?" You asked. "What are you talking about? What did you confess last night?" Ren asked. First hearing this you were little startled as you realized you were close to just saying you had feelings for Ren. Then you looked at him confused. "My f-f... wait I didn't confess last night? So why have you been avoiding me all day?" You asked.

Ren looked away from you as played with some of his hair looking shy. "I thought you knew that I took slight advantage of you last night when I thought you were passed out... by k-kissing you." Ren said. Your eyes shot wide open has your heard those words roll of his tongue. 'He kissed me?!' You thought in your head as you were hit with multiple emotions and questions all at once, overwhelmed by what he told you.

Ren sighed as he looked at you with a look of regret on his face. "Last night when you were talking about something I always wanted to do, but my conscience told me not to do it... I thought about how I... always wanted to tell you my romantic feeling towards you. But, you blacked out and seeing it as the next best thing I kissed you on the lips." Ren mumbled that last part, but you could still hear him clearly.

"I thought that was what you wanted to talk about last night and scared you might not return those feelings I decided to keep my distance." Ren said. Your brain just stopped working after he talked, but it still ordered your legs and arms towards Ren. Not thinking it through entirely you quickly forced your lips on to his. Ren is first taken back by the display of love, but he then kisses back feeling as if he found his soulmate or something even better.

Once you two separated from the kiss so oxygen could enter your lungs you lovingly starred into each other's eyes. "I love you Lie Ren." You said to him. "I love you too (y/n) (l/n)." Ren said back to you. You put your lips back on his and continued kissing the man who has returned your feelings whole heartedly. You didn't how you knew this, but you could tell this was an even neither of you would forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 81 34
This is a Metroid Prime/RWBY Fanfiction. I own nothing, all rights go to Roosterteeth studios and Nintendo. "Tell me what you think!!!! I'd love to h...
474 19 13
(RWBY various (girls and guys) x Female!OC) ❁"𝘞𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥; 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢...
1.5K 24 12
This is a fun idea I've had for a while. The basic premise of this, is my characters will go on little adventures. Some can be AUs, others as short a...
619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...