GOD'S KILLER | harry styles

بواسطة scrubcqps

"Think you can take me?" I arched an eyebrow. "Are you doubting me?" She answered. // Natalie Perkins, born i... المزيد

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 & 𝗧𝗪
𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝟯 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆
𝟰 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗠𝗲𝗻
𝟱 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀
𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹
𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹
𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗢𝗱𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟭𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟭𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟭𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗿
𝟭𝟯 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝟭𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝟭𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗚𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘅𝘆
𝟭𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆
𝟭𝟴 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵
𝟭𝟵 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟮𝟬 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟮𝟭 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲
𝟮𝟮 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮𝟯 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝟮𝟰 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟱 - 𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸
𝟮𝟲 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟮𝟳 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟮𝟴 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝟮𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝟯𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗨𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝟯𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲
𝟯𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟯𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟯𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
𝟯𝟱 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝟯𝟲 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗺
𝟯𝟳 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝟯𝟴 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝟯𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝟰𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿
𝟰𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱
𝟰𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟰𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗙𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝟰𝟱 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰
𝟰𝟲 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱
𝟰𝟳 - 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 | 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝟰𝟴 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝟰𝟵 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽
𝟱𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁
𝟱𝟭 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟱𝟮 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲
𝟱𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀
𝟱𝟰 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 & 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐒

𝟰𝟬 - 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 | 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

484 20 71
بواسطة scrubcqps

It goes, all my troubles on a burning pile
All lit up and I start to smile
If I, catch fire then I change my aim
Throw my troubles at the pearly gates

I don't know how it happened, but I suddenly found myself playing truth or dare with Natalie, Alex and Alissa.

After Zayn called, we stayed in bed for about an hour. We just cuddled, none of us dared to say anything. I guess we were too scared to, the atmosphere was so tender that it felt almost breakable.

I helped Natalie go pee and clean herself, and that's when I discovered what a mess I had done of her body. There were marks on her hips and hickeys on her cleavage. Her ass and cheeks were all red and there were some slight bruises on her neck from where I choked her.

I didn't know whether to feel angry or proud about it, but a quick glance at Natalie's expression told me to choose the latter.

By the time we went downstairs, it was already dark outside even though it was around seven p.m., which I guess happened because it was winter. Alex and Alissa were just chilling in the living room, so I knew for sure they had heard us.

Did I care? No.

I thought Natalie and I would just eat something and then head up to sleep again. I had no idea how she was feeling, but I was so fucking spent that I just wanted to go back and cuddle and sleep.

But I guess she had other plans for us, because she sat on the opposite couch as Alex and Alissa as soon as we entered the living room. She probably wanted to get distracted, which I couldn't blame her for, so I decided to join her.

I knew they could see the hickeys and the bruises around her neck, but I couldn't care less. Alex would learn how to behave after seeing that, or at least that's what I thought.

I was surprised when Natalie proposed to play truth or dare. Alex and Alissa hesitated but ended up joining, so I had no choice but to join too, even though the last thing I wanted was to play right now.

"Truth or dare?" Alex started, but I was surprised when I noticed he was talking to me.

"Uh, dare?" I bit my lip nervously. He stayed silent for a second, thinking.

"I dare you to... say something dirty to the person on your left." He nodded, but I could see he was trying to hold back a laugh. "Keep a straight face while you do it, mean it."

I chuckled out loud, mostly because the person on my left was Natalie, and I could hear her laughing too. I knew it would be embarrassing for both of us, but I had a feeling we would all end up turned on by the time this finished. I wondered if Alex was doing this on purpose because he had heard the things I said to Natalie.

"Uh, alright." I said, shifting my body so that I was facing Natalie now. "I'm... uh, gonna fuck you till you're sore."

We couldn't help it anymore, so soon we were all bursting into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. Natalie leaned in to peck my lips in between the little giggles, cupping my cheeks and pulling me closer. She winced a bit when she moved, but it was dismissed by everyone.

When the noise chilled off, Alex spoke up, "Alissa, you go."

"Hmm, well." She parted her lips, wetting them. "Natalie, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Natalie was quick to answer.

Her voice sounded so fucking hoarse, and the way both Alex's and Alissa's eyes widened everytime she spoke was enough to make me smirk. Her voice was turning me on much more than it should.

"Okay then, I dare you to..." Alissa bit her lip, thinking before giving me the weirdest look. "Kiss Alex."

Oh, hell no.

Natalie knew better than that, what I had done to her earlier would be nothing compared to what I'd do if she actually stood up and kissed him. I was already pissed off at her, but now I was also mad at Alissa because she specifically looked at me when she said it.

I knew Natalie wouldn't have the face to do it, she knew me enough not to and the way I was gripping her thigh harshly should be proof enough of-

She surprised the fuck out of me when she actually stood up and surrounded the table, starting to approach the spot where Alex was sitting. He didn't even have time to react when Natalie straddled his lap and crashed her lips against his.

My blood started boiling in my veins and I clenched my jaw so harshly that I thought my teeth would snap broken. I knew Natalie was on a bratty mood today, she was clearly trying to piss me off, but fucking kissing Alex? I'd punish her, that's for sure.

Her hands were on his chest and I could see their mouths labouring together from my spot on the couch. Alissa seemed entertained, staring at them with wide eyes. I knew she was fucking Alex, but I guess they were just fuck buddies because it made no sense to me if they were something else. She didn't seem to be jealous at all.

"Okay, that's enough." I growled out, feeling a horrible clenching in my stomach when Natalie pulled away and her lips were red and swollen.

"Aw, someone's jealous," Natalie arched an eyebrow, running her tongue over her bottom lip.

Alex had a pleased expression on his face, which I assumed stemmed from my reaction. His lips were red too and I wondered how far they had gone. I was literally about to stand up and shoot him on the head.

"Don't be jealous, baby, I'm all yours." Natalie sat next to me, but I could see she was hiding a smile.

"Say that when your tongue isn't shoved down his throat and I'll consider it," I huffed, rolling my eyes.

The sudden noise of breaking glass made us all snap our heads towards the door. There was no one there, but the door was open and the flower vase that used to be on the table was on the floor. It was shattered to pieces, the flowers and water sprawled over the mahogany.

The four of us immediately went on defensive modes, shooting up of our places like bolts of lightning. Natalie started walking towards the table next to the door where I knew she kept a gun, but I was trying so hard not to grab her wrist and pull her back towards me.

I couldn't let anything bad happen to her, but she clearly didn't care about that. My pulse was quickening in anticipation to what could happen to her.

I was shit at fighting if I didn't have a weapon with me, so the bundle of thoughts inside me was an unravelling mess of uneasiness. My hands were clenched in fists by my sides and the room was so silent, but I could hear too many things in my mind.

Natalie started getting closer and closer to the table, but a man holding a very big gun surprised her when he hit her head, not hard enough to knock her out but enough to leave her very fucking dumbfounded.

My first and only instinct was to run in her direction before the man could do anything else, grabbing the gun from the table and not even hesitating in shooting him in the head. There were three more men behind him and I could see two other that came out of nowhere attacking Alex and Alissa.

The three men in the kitchen immediately clicked the hammers of their guns, aiming them at me and shooting. But I was quicker when I pulled both Natalie and I behind a wall. The gunshots were echoing around the house and I could see as Alex and Alissa fought the other two men, clearly with much more experience than I had.

"Nat? Are you okay?" I hoarded over the noise.

"My head is spinning," She held the sides of her head, screwing her eyes shut. "Fuck."

I peeked over from behind the wall, shooting one of the men on his throat as the bullets kept flying around. When I was about to shoot again, one of the guys managed to drill a gunshot into my shoulder.

Immediately, I took my hand to the fresh wound and hid once more behind the wall, feeling the blood starting to soak my fingers. The rush of adrenaline in my veins was numbing the pain, but I could still feel a slight stinging.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Natalie sat straight.

She checked my wound quickly, getting her hands soaked in blood. She then snatched the gun from my hands and headed directly to the men.

She stumbled a bit when she stood up because she was still dizzy, but she immediately aimed the gun at the guy that had Alex pinned against the wall. She managed to shoot him in the back and Alex was quick to push him away from him, heading to help Alissa.

The two remaining men in the kitchen were shooting bullets at us and they suddenly appeared from the other side of the wall. Now they were so close that they could've easily blown our heads off with a punch.

But I guess Natalie was better than them, because she let her gun fall to the floor and grabbed their guns by the barrels. She raised them so now they were shooting aimless bullets at the ceiling and I ran closer to one of the guys, kicking the back of his knee so that he fell forward and Natalie retrieved his gun.

I immobilized the man against the floor and Natalie headshot the last guy. His blood splattered on her face and on the wall behind him, staining it in red. Alissa finished killing the last guy, who fell to the floor with a loud thud.

The house suddenly fell into a deep silence where I could even hear everyone overworking their brains to try and understand what the hell just happened. The man was squirming under my grip, but my whole body was on top of him so he couldn't escape.

"Don't kill him, we'll ask him some questions before." Natalie grimaced at the man beneath my body, lowering the gun to his head and knocking him out easily.

I stood up again, ignoring the annoying pain of my wound surfacing. The white t-shirt I was wearing had a big red stain on it now. I knew it hadn't hit any important arteries because it wasn't bleeding that much, but I'd still need some stitches and bandages.

I had gotten whiplash of how quick the atmosphere surrounding us had changed, it went from playful and, let's just say it, horny to... whatever the fuck just happened.

I didn't understand where all this men came from and what the fuck they were doing in our house. We were clearly targets, that's for sure, but why? And most importantly, who the fuck was targeting us?

The confused expression on everyone's face told me they were all asking themselves the same questions. Except for Natalie. She looked distracted and she seemed to be somewhere else, looking at me but not looking at me at the same time.

Her eyebrows were pulled together and her body was stiff, her pupils flickering as she stumbled her way towards the couch. She was walking slowly, as if she was scared she might fall.

"Babe, you okay?" I stopped her, holding my shoulder.

"Yes, of course." She was quick to nod, but she kept a frown on her face. "Come here, let me check your... fuck, your wound."

"Natalie, what's going on?" I asked sternly, the concern starting to grow deep in my chest.

"My head hurts." Was all she answered.

She rubbed her palms against her temples and snapped her eyes closed, seeming as though she was in pain... right before she passed out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.2K 2.2K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
50K 932 30
WHEN POWER MEETS INNOCENCES Harry styles a mafia king, Louis a innocent boy who has suffered dearly at his fathers hands, what happens when the all...
1.5K 39 10
Louis hates a lot of things: he hates the way his sister plays Katy Perry to loud, hates the way Christmas over shadows his birthday, hates the big F...
3.7K 276 30
The city of Los Angeles was no stranger to violence and crime. "They were all drowning in corruption and black money..." "Interesting case!" But...