More To Him (LokixReader)

By destaenywrites

[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
☆Important Message☆
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
◇Thanksgiving Message◇
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
◇Christmas Message◇
◇New Years Message◇
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
◇Valentine's Day Message◇
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
◇Special Message◇
◇Spacial Chapter◇
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Part 1
Chapter 45-Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Author's Note
Urgent Message

Chapter 24

2.9K 126 32
By destaenywrites

》Y/N's POV

I feel a soft caress running over the bridge of my nose to my lips. My eyes flutter, slowly opening and adjusting to the light. I grunt, and stretching a little, my lips twitching as I feel a quick kiss at the edge of my lips.

"Did you sleep well?" I hear a man ask as he places butterfly kisses all over my face. I nod my head, lightly, finally able to see the man's face once he pulls slightly away from me. His raven, black hair curls around his face as he looks down at me lovingly with his captivating green eyes.

I place a hand on his face, caressing it with as much affection as he has been giving me, "Did you sleep well too, my love?" I ask him, giving him a sweet smile.

He leans down and places a kiss on my lips, "Never slept better, dear."

He kisses me again, his lips are sweet and soft as they mold perfectly against mine.

We hear the door open and he pulls way from me both of our gazes falling over the child that had entered the room. I smile, sitting up in bed and waving the little girl over.

"Mommy!" She chimed as she ran over to us and climbed the bed and buried herself in my embrace. I chuckle and weave my fingers in her beautiful black locks. I place a kiss on the top of her head.

I feel happy, I could stay like this forever.

But then I realize, where am I? Who is this little girl with my smile? Who is this familiar man next to me?

I let the man hold the child in his arms, the girl giggles as he attacks her with tickles. I stand up from the bed and walk to a mirror on the corner of the room. As I look at my reflection I see nothing unusual, I'm still me, dressed in a simple pearly white, silk gown that hugs my figure perfectly.

"Who are you?" The reflection asks, and I stumble back a little in shock. I turn to face the man I had woken up with but he's no longer there and the child is also long gone.

"Why do you fight against your own power, Y/N? Are you really me? Or are you pushing yourself away?"

I shake my head, watching as the room becomes nothing but one huge mirrored room, I can't seem to escape from my own self.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I'm a human, I am weak and hold no powers." I retort, hoping to somehow rid myself of my reflection.

My reflection laughs, "You do hold powers dear, you just refuse to control them and use them. There's a reason you have reached Asgard, there's a reason why you met the god of mischief, there is a reason to everything you have questioned since day one in the hospital."

My reflection appears right in front of me, she tilts her head at me, boring her blue eyes into mine.

"You have to let it break through, or you'll die."

With that my reflection turns away and it disappears, the only thing left is me and my normal reflection and its panicked expression. It's only me and the mirrors.

I notice my tummy has become a bump, as if I'm pregnant and I cry out in pain as I start to see blood staining my white gown. I hold my tummy in pain, breathing in and out as if I could give birth at any given moment.

I watch how Loki appears holding the hand of a child, he was the familiar man from earlier.

"My Queen, you are burdened with the birth of our new nation, our own throne awaits us, come, take my hand." He says, giving me a smile as his eyes glow blue.

I shake my head no, staring at both of them in horror as they disappear. I cry out in pain again and bend down until I'm sitting on the floor. I'm sweating though it's cold and it seems I'm alone.

I scream and sob as I feel the contractions, I realize I'm sitting in a pool of my very own blood and I am horrified.

"HELP ME!" I scream as tears speak down my cheeks. Another wave of pain comes. My vision blurs, everything hurts and echoes back at me. In less than a few agonizing minutes everything goes black, I'm surrounded by the void inside my mind.

》Loki's POV

I can't stop phasing the floor. I look over at my bed, at Y/N who is laying down in cold sweat and shivering. I tried everything to keep her warm, I took off her uniform and left her in her garments and brought out various bed sheets we usually use during the winter. Cold has never bothered me as much, well I am a frost giant and that much can explain itself.

I'm afraid to leave Y/N here, but she doesn't seem to wake up and it brakes me every time she whimpers and tosses as if she was having a nightmare. As she breathes cold mist puffs out of her bluish lips. She's going to die frozen by whatever is happening to her and I can't let that happen.

I go to her side and grab her hand once again, looking down upon her with a lump in my throat threatening to make me cry. I lean down and place a shaky kiss on Y/N's forehead. "Please hold on, I will find help."

I pull away to the door and let my powers through, slowly shifting myself to look exactly like Y/N. I look down at my clothes and pretty much, I'm wearing her royal guard uniform and her h/c hair is tied up in a ponytail. I even have a sword at my hip. I sigh, hoping that my plan works out.

I step out of the room, twist guards on either side of the door, they seem unbothered and instead salute me. I've observed Y/N many times, so I try to act the way she would, so I salute back. Y/N is always nice with everyone in the castle but when she's pissed she'll ignore you so that way she won't snap at you; well that never really works with me, she snaps back, but well, I deserve her sass.

"Have you seen Thor?" I ask, my voice coming out as melodic quite similar to Y/N's.

One guard looks down at me as if thinking intensely, "Well, Lady Astrid, I think he was at the stables with Odin earlier, if not he might be with Lady Frigga."

I bow my head lightly in gratitude, "Thank you!" I tell him quickly, moving about and making my way to the stables. On my way I'm saluted by many soldiers and greeted by many servants. I've never received such nice treatment like this until now, but now I can see that being generous and gentle can make people feel good towards one another.

After a few minutes I finally arrive at the stables and I search the area for my brother, praying silently that he's here and that I don't have to go around the palace looking for him.

Luckily, my prayers were heard, he's at the far end, brushing the mane of a white horse while talking to our Mother. I rush to them, and grab into Thor's arm as soon as I reach his side.

"Thor!"

"Lady Astrid, are you alright?"

I shake my head, feeling my mouth dry as the memory of Y/N shivering and blue takes over my mind. "Thor, it's me, Loki, brother, I need your help, it's Y/N! I need your help!"

Thor's eyes seem to grow wide at the mention of Y/N's real name in front of our mother. Doesn't he know she already figured our secret? I think, also grabbing onto my mother's hand.

"I-"

"Thor, our mother knows-" I interrupt him- "I need both of your help. I don't know what happened, but Y/N is in a lot of pain, she's freezing and I don't know what to do!"

To say I'm scared is an understatement, I'm terrified and I'm the god of mischief. I've never felt like this for someone, I could lose anyone at all and the fear of losing Y/N tops them all.

"So that's what the feeling of distress I felt?" Mother asks, her eyes turning dark with worry, "I can help you, but you must take me to her, you did well in coming to us. Let's go!"

I nod softly, turning around and leading the way, trying to looks as nonchalant as possible in front of other workers. There cannot be any suspicions of us.

"How did you know?" Thor asks softly, from behind me.

"I will answer that later my dear, but for now we must focus on helping Y/N, alright?"

"Alright."

With that they stay quiet and soon we arrived to my room. The guards seemed confused but mother was quick to make up an excuse as to why they came here.

"You are both dismissed, I have a meeting with my sons, Lady Astrid will keep watch for tonight."

Both guards bow and leave their posts letting us three through. Once inside and safe I let my illusion fall and I'm me again. I rush to Y/N's side and grimace as I see her face contorts in pain and a tear fall from her closed eye.

Mother walks up to us and looks down at Y/N, she places a hand on Y/N's forehead and she also grimaces in pain.

"Loki, I can control this, I have some herbs I can make into tea. She must drink them, it will warm her up and help her awake. She's having many nightmares, but I bet you already knew that. You need to light up the fire, let this room get a little more warm. We'll need cloths soaked in warm water to warm up her freezing skin. I sense a strong power, Loki, and I think you should know she possesses your powers."

My eyes widen at the news, "My powers? But how? She's a human."

Mother sighs, looking into my eyes sadly, "It is up to you to find out how that happened. I don't know how your powers fused with her mortality, but they are slowly becoming more noticeable. She's weak and her frail body cannot sustain that kind of power, that's why her body is freezing, because of your frost giant powers and she might probably contain the magic I taught you. It is you job to find a way to either revert whatever happened or teach her how to control them, because one way or the other, if she can't control them, she'll die because of it."

I'm baffled, shocked at such news. A small human girl, a woman who's life had been turned upside down because of me, contains unimaginable power that can consume her until she dies if I don't find a way to either reverse it or help help control them. Her life is in my hands once again, this isn't just finding answers anymore, this is saving her from herself.

I sit at the edge of the bed and slowly take her freezing hand in mine, I caress it carefully, feeling the pain she must be feeling in my chest. I wish I was the one suffering instead of her. Everything is my fault and she's paying the price because of me.

"I'll come back in a few minutes, Thor stay here and help your brother with the fireplace. Get some cloths and warm water and doing discretely." Mother says, walking away and leaving the room.

Now in the rook with Thor, I let a few tears slip from my eyes, tears I can't hold back.

"Why can't the universe punish me instead? Y/N was never in the equation when I met her, she was only trying to save her students and now look at what I caused." I whisper, looking down at our entwined hands. I shouldn't have snapped at her when she came to visit me, I should have let her give me a chance, I want her to wake up, I want her to be alright, I want her to shout at me and fight me, I want to see her smile and walk around with the children, I want to tell her the truth even if I fail.

"Brother, Y/N will be alright, you'll see that she will wake up and she'll be like before." Thor tells me softly.

I look up at him and press my lips into a grim line, "But what if she dies? What if she never gets to live the normal life she wanted?"

Thor places a hand on my shoulders and sighs, "She will Loki, I believe in you and I know that you will find a way to save her. We'll keep on fighting through, she will have the life she's always dreamed of, you'll see. Now let's go do what mother said, we must help as fast as we can."

With one last sigh, I stand up and let go of Y/N's hand hesitantly. With a new found determination I follow my brother and shift back to look like Y/N.

I'll save you, Y/N, I promise.

A/N:

AAAHHHHHH!!!! I WROTE IT!!!!

I know this is once again a very short chapter...

I had a vague idea of what I wanted to write for this chapter that's why it was a little hard to write, but I finally wrote it. I'm sorry for the late update once again, school has been killing me and my brain cells decided to go dance the Macarena to a whole new universe because I don't have any at this point.

Also I realize that I like writing very dark nightmares... sorry if you feel uncomfortable by all the dark, bloody scenes... it's part of the story...

How do you think Y/N ended with Loki's powers? Where you expecting her to have Loki's powers?

I have to take you all for 194 votes and 4.04K reads, it means a lot to me, I thank you all for the support! 🤗💚

Anyway, thanks for reading! Don't forget to like my story and comment!

Love you all!

Next update might be on Friday depending on my brain cells and if my school doesn't decide to dump another fifty homeworks and projects on me :")

-Random Potato♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 369 60
Loki meets you, a sweet girl named Gracie Andersen in New York while on the run and things don't go the way the God of Mischief expected. You turned...
69K 2.6K 33
After a long day at work you make a wish and it's granted, causing you to be thrown into the MCU. You fumble your way through interactions with your...
77 4 12
Salem Ridge is the world's first Avenger. Having crash landed on Earth during World War II, she fought alongside the super-serum soldier Steve Roger...
4.8K 466 27
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...