Assassin Hero(Rising of the S...

Door Sparky824

Khiry Cleveland is a University student. He is Naofumi Iwatani pen pal from USA. During that time, Khiry & Na... Meer

Bio & Update
Daggers
Additional info (Assassin)
Partner #1: Saber of Red (Modred)
Partner #2: Rider of Black (Astolfo)
Partner #3: Archer of Red(Atalanta)
Chapter 1: "Reading the book"
Chapter 2: Assassin's First Night
Chapter 3: Assassin meet Saber
Chapter 4: Assassin leveling up
Chapter 5: Assassin fight/trap
Assassin Custom/Create a Noble Phantasm
Chapter 6: Assassin getting info system
Chapter 7: Assassin "sees" the truth
Chapter 9: Assassin bet
Chapter 10: Assassin's new class
Additional info (Caster)
Chapter 11: Assassin, Shielder, Alchemist
Chapter 12: Assassin's second Hourglass
4K Views/Updates on chapters
Chapter 13: Assassin's First Wave
Chapter 14: Assassin vs Lancer
Kasumi or Honoka
Chapter 15: Rider's Pet
Additional info(Riders)
Chapter 16: Assassin's Phoenix
Chapter 17: Caster's Material
Chapter 18: Assassin's Past
Chapter 19: Assassin versus Beast I
Chapter 20: Assassin's Fate? (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Assassin's Fate (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Assassin finds Berserker
Chapter 23: Berserker's Fire
Additional info (Berserker)
Chapter 24: Assassin's log cabin
Chapter 25: Berserker vs Shielder
Chapter 26: Assassin caring Shielder
Chapter 27: Assassin Ascension
Chapter 28: Assassin helping Kingdoms
Chapter 29: Assassin Preparation
Chapter 30: Assassin vs Assassin
Chapter 31: Assassin's Threat
Chapter 32: Berserker Noble Phantasms (Part 1)
Chapter 33: Berserker Noble Phantasm (Part 2)
Chapter 34: Assassin's rescue mission
Chapter 35: Assassin's Wraith
Chapter 36: Assassin Engagement
Chapter 37: Assassin curiosty
Chapter 38: Assassin Trial
Chapter 39: Assassin shows Mercy?
Chapter 40: Manual of Assassin
Chapter 41: Assassin's Roadtrip
Chapter 42: Assassin's first time (🍋)
Chapter 43: Assassin as Kunoichi

Chapter 8: Assassin save Archer

739 20 1
Door Sparky824

((Note: Superbowl Sunday is today! nothing but excitement! Let's do this!))

No POV

Naofumi was walking out of the castle, following behind was Khiry, who is unbeknown to his pen pal friend. Khiry then grabs his wrist, but when Naofumi turns around, he sees no one. Naofumi looks in his hand & found a big handbag full of silvers. he looks around to see no one. he did found a note on it. He then opens it & read it.

Naofumi: "1st meeting. Prove them wrong. -Assassin."

The Assassin is hiding on the side of the stairs as he sees Naofumi nodded & walk downstairs to the town. The Assassin then stand up from his hiding spot & walk to where Naofumi was standing. He looks back at the castle.

Khiry(Mind): As much as I would love to give her a fate worse than death, I need to get stronger.

Khiry then head downstairs & walked to town to find Mordred & Astolfo. They are standing in the middle of the town. As he approached them, they turn around to him.

Mordred: He passed by.

Astolfo: What was in that bag?

Khiry: Full with silvers. I gave him his silverback that Malty stole along with the Spear Hero.

Astolfo: Why is your bag full like his?

Khiry: Well, the Sword Hero & the Bow Hero are also being punished for believing a lie from her. Malty use the gravest sin to manipulate them without the Shield Hero knowing. "Attempting to sexually assault a woman deserves Death."

Mordred & Astolfo were stunned by the law of Melomarc.

Astolfo: Man, your pen pal got lucky.

Khiry: Yeah. Well, before I tell you about our objectives, how about we get some magical clothes?

Mordred & Astolfo then nodded as the three of them headed to a tailor store. They then entered to see two women: One is wearing a pair of glasses & one is wearing a white bow.

Charlotte: Welcome, Adventurers. My name is Charlotte Corday. How may we help you?

Khiry: Do you have any clothes that can convert through magic?

Dressmaker: Yes. Our magical threat should help you with that.

Astolfo: Ooh, me first!

Mordred: Hey, partner. Do you think that clothes will get in the way of our battle?

Khiry: True. However, I believe the idea of using magical threats is to benefit as an everyday item. Plus, it won't hurt to look the best.

Khiry then looks at Charlotte to see she has a 1☆ near her name as well as the assassin symbol. She is curious when I am staring at her, but she then smiled. I look at the dressmaker & she was busy making Astolfo's outfit. I then show her my dagger jewel, she nodded. My dagger then scans her.

2 out of 36 Assassin collected.

Dressmaker: Hey.

I then look at the Dressmaker.

Dressmaker: Would you like me to make something for you?

Khiry: Can you make magic resist hood for me?

Dressmaker: Sure.

Khiry: Also, magically resists an outfit like mine...

Dressmaker: Sure.

Khiry: Camo infused?

Dressmaker: Ohhh. Sorry.

Khiry: It's ok. Say how long & how much?

Dressmaker: Not long. I started making your outfit. However, the price is based on the layers of clothing.

Khiry: It's ok.

Khiry pulls out his bag of silver

Khiry: I'll pay the full amount.

Timeskip brought to by Chibi Khiry & Chibi Naofumi

Khiry POV

After I paid for our new sets of clothes, we started walking in the forest in dark. Mordred's look made her more tomboyish while Astolfo's clothes are girly.

Mordred: Well, you're right! This feels really great! Thank you, Partner!

Me: No problem.

Astolfo: Hey, partner. Why did you make your hood blended in the night-blue sky?

Me: Because it is harder to see.

Mordred: I find that hard to believe.

Me: Can you picture a night sky without modern lights?

Mordred & Astolfo pictured a night sky without modern light.

Me: Now picture 2 figures, One cover in black, the other cover in dark blue. Which one of them is harder to see?

Astolfo: Oh! I get it now.

Mordred: What about your "Present Concealment?"

Me: I still have it. This is just in case I got people chasing me at night.

Mordred: I see.

We are walking under I step on a footprint. I look down to see multiple tracks.

Me: Hey, look. footprints.

Astolfo: Looks like Knights been here.

Mordred: Melomarc is far from where we are.

Me: The tracks are heading west.

We then follow the track as we then come across a cartridge. One of the knights is carrying a girl with cat ears while another knight is sitting on the front of the cartridge.

Astolfo: Yeah, that's Melomarc's knights.

Me: Mordred, take out the driver. Wound, not killed.

Mordred: Yes.

Me: Astolfo, keep an eye out in case of reinforcement.

Astolfo: Got it.

Mordred quickly knocked out the driver. The other knight heard the noise. As he was walking towards the front, I quickly knock him out with the blunt of my dagger. I then went inside the cartridge to see a black bow along with the green-haired woman. This made me curious as I turn her over, that is the face I saw in a vision.

Me(Whispered): That's her... from my vision.

A vision shows up as Naofumi is looking at a poor little raccoon girl. she looks like she is a slave as she is clutching in pain from the mark on her chest. I came back & decide to help this woman. I pick up her bow, put it around my torso, then I pick her up, bridal style. I got out of the cartridge & run to Mordred & Astolfo. We headed into the forest, deep enough to stay hidden. I lean her against the tree.

Mordred: Who is she?

Me: I thought one of you knew her. Astolfo, is she the servant of black?

Astolfo: Sorry, she isn't the servant of Black.

Me: So she must be the servant of Red, then. The Archer of Red. Has either of you seen her before?

Mordred: No.

Astolfo: Sorry.

Me: Hmm...

Mordred: I did interrogate the knight & got this bag.

Astolfo & I look at the bag. Mordred opens it for us to see some herbs.

Astolfo: Herbs?

I grab the herbs & put them in my dagger. That causes my dagger to transform differently from Jealous Fang. It was a flower-based dagger.

Name: Spring Envy

Element: Earth

Capabilities: This dagger can create, shape, and manipulate earth and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand, or dust), dirt, etc. More advanced users can manipulate metals such as iron, copper, and titanium.

Offensive uses of this power include extracting huge boulders from the ground and hurling it at the enemy at high speeds, impaling the enemy with countless spikes from the earth, and in some cases creating giant golems or other creatures from the earth and utilize them for combat. Defensive powers include shaping huge walls or barriers from the ground, creating an Omni-directional wave of rocks/stone around the user to defend from all attacks, and covering oneself with armor made from earth. Supplementary uses of this power include flight by standing on a piece of levitating earth and enhanced movement by using by skating on the earth and gaining enhanced senses from sensing the earth.

Limitation: May be unable to create the earth, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources. Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits. May have to be/stay in contact with the earth. Glass and artificial solids may be hard or impossible to control. Geokinetic Immunity. May not be able to control extraterrestrial (Alien) earthen elements. Earthen materials may be weak against erosion caused by water, ice, or air.

Mordred then pulls a golden apple out of the bag.

Astolfo: Golden apple!

Astolfo grabs the apple from her hand.

Astolfo: Itakimasu!

Astolfo was about to take a bite of the apple, but I put my hand on it, stopping him from eating.

Me: Hold on a second! Where did these golden apples come from? The fruit stand didn't even have these.

Mordred: One of the knights said they use these to lure her to them. They haven't eaten one yet.

Astolfo: Lure her?

I can't believe what I heard. I look at the woman & have an understandable explanation.

Me: I know the name of the Red Archer.

Astolfo: You do?

Me: Atalanta, the chaste huntress.

Mordred: & her bow?

Me: It is known as the Bow of Heaven, Trauropolos. The boar-killer. Guys, I believe that we have found our new long-range partner.

((DONE! KHIRY, MORDRED, & ASTOLFO HAS FOUND ATALANTA. CAN KHIRY CONVINCE HER TO JOIN HIS GROUP? UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!))

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4K 43 8
The Greater Grail war of Apocrypha was filled with many servants but now insted of two Assassins there are now three and this one is a true Assassin...
19.7K 276 41
When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to escape the boredom of reality, they go on a crazy adventure through the multi...
6.3K 158 16
Toshiro Kujou, an young American, is summoned into another world to save it from monsters and stuff. He already disliked the king and the Bow and Spe...
2.1K 18 17
Called to another world against his will, Cadverus became the Fisticuffs hero, a special hero summoned when all four Cardinal hero's are summoned at...