BUTTERFLY

By alekssassy

,,๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“?", ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

แดแด€ษชษดs
โš ๏ธแด›ส€ษชษขษขแด‡ส€ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษขโš ๏ธ
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด

แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡

1.6K 43 24
By alekssassy

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

,,This looks ugly on me", I complained for like the third time or fourth time? I don't even know.

,,I am going to put your house on fire if you are going to whine one more time", Joshua was being mean to me.

I looked into the mirror in front of me, than looked at Joshua who was watching me through the mirror and purposely sulked at him.

He annoyingly rolled his eyes and looked at his phone again, probably to check the time.

So you can imagine that Hody once again dragged my ass somewhere I didn't want to be, some clothing store to be exact.

I couldn't convince him to let me the fuck go home, so I can keep going on with being dead in my room, on my bed. After begging him multiple times to let me go, I accepted my faith but I still convinced him to change my outfit before going to some luxury restaurant in my pyjamas.

So here we are in an clothing store and I probably just tried on my fourth dress but it just doesn't feel like I should be wearing it.

,,I don't understand, you looked gorgeous in all of them. You also looked good in your pyjamas, this is very much pointless. Females are so hard to understand", Hody encouraged me and leaned back on some wall next to me.

,,At least you seem hard to understand as a female, because I mostly was my whole time with human beings that had a dick inbetween their legs", I completely ignored this part of his speech.

,,One more?", I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes.

,,Yea yea, just one more though! If this isn't going to be the one, than I am going to put your fine ass in your pyjamas again and we will go like that, you will probably even look the best there in your pyjamas"

I damn will, but I will look even better in some hot dress.

,,Don't be dumb and thank youuu Hody, but what dress should I try on now-"

,,What about this one?", before I could end my sentence, Joshua showed me one of the prettiest dresses ever. It was green, short and looked bomb.

,,Gimme, gimme", I squealed while reaching for it.

I took it out of his hands, threw it on me and I must say it was perfect in any kind of way.

My god I look so good, the fuck.

————————————————
𝐃 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒

————————————————

,,This is the one buddies, let's move now because I am freaking hungry", I immediately said after I ripped the cape open and presented them my dress.

,,DANG YOU LOOK FINE SISTA", Hody encouraged me after he looked up from his phone.

,,See should have just asked me from the beginning and plus I am not even hungry, what am I going to do in a fucking restaurant", Joshua still sat on the couch and looked at me with an bored expression.

,,No wonder, you ate like every strawberry cake they had there. How are you still so fit", I confronted him while putting my pyjamas in some pretty handbag I am going to buy with this dress along.

,,I am just a miracle and do you think they will have strawberry cakes there too?"

,,Probably, but no more for you though", I pointed my finger harshly at him.

,,Who are you to-"

,,Even though this conversation is very entertaining, I need you both to shut up because Iwan may or may not is going to chop off our heads if we are not going to appear there in the next 15 minutes", Hody interrupted us, still typing in his phone.

,,But lucky for us Jacob, Aponi babe is with us, so we are saved", Hody put his phone away and took me in a half hug.

,,What do I have to do with this", I pushed him slowly away while looking weirded out at him.

,,Oh you see- SHIT NOTHING. Okay we need to go now or we really are going to make him angry. LETS GOOOOO"

,,Come here", Iwan said in a husky also kind of scary voice as we approached the table where he was sitting.

Some lady showed us the way after we arrived at this restaurant.

,,Why?". Hody asked as he took a step backwards after Iwan started to growl.

What a dog.

,,Just come here", Iwan said even in a meaner tone and started to stand up and was approaching Hody.

,,No, you are gonna hit me", Hody literally pushed me into Iwan after I wanted to sit down like Joshua did and that bitch already started to eat.

Didn't he say he wasn't hungry?

Oh yes right, I am in Iwans arms.

,,Butterfly", that deep voice came from Iwan, who still had his hands around my waist and looked down at me, while I looked up at him.

,,Heiiii Teddy" , I smiled at him.

Can't I just eat? Because this is getting slightly more annoying than it already was.

He patted my head also slightly ruining my coiffure.

,,How come you were with these two?", he raised an eyebrow at me and I put his hands away from my waist and just stood in front of him.

,,Hody kidnapped me", I said like a child while pointing at the blond boy who was now also sitting at the table, next to Joshua.

Iwan glared at him and Hody put his hands up in defends.

,,You didn't give me any attention Iwanchy, Jacob is a lifeless human being, who you can't have a conversation with. Actually you can't really have a conversation with you either, you cold motherfuckers. So yes I decided to visit my friend, maybe also kidnapped her but that's not the point. I visited her because I missed my friend. That was my speech, now I need food", not a second later he put a whole ass steak in his mouth.

,,Stop being so mean to Hody, Iwanchy", I playfully winked at him.

,,Butterfly I am going to beat your ass if you are going to start calling me like this too", he gave me a warning, also approached my face closer with his face.

,,Or maybe you want your ass getting smacked", he whispered in a husky tone into my ear while being very fucking close.

WAIT

ASS GETTING SMACKED

He had an amused grin on his face when he looked at my facial expression, I don't even want to know what I look like right now.

He also started to approach the table to sit down and I followed.

,,Don't worry by the way, I am not going to call you Iwanchy, that's Hodys nickname for you. I am going to stay with Teddy", I assured him while sitting down next to him.

He just gave me a slight smack on the back of my head.

,,Told ya", I heard Hody whispering to Joshua and I gave him a confused looked but he just brushed it off with a smile.

,,Will you be quiet!?", Joshua glared at Hody and also smacked the back of his head for like the fifth time in an hour?

,,I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING", Hody defended himself while stroking the back of his head.

poor baby.

,,WELL STOP THINKING SO LOUD, YOUR DUMBNESS GIVES ME HEADACHES"

,,THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING DUMBNESS, THAT'S YOUR OWN. NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU WERE BORN WITH A BRAIN OF A WORM", now they were just screaming at each other and causing a scenario, so everyone looked at us.

this is very much embarrassing.

Not for me though, for them obviously.

For me this situation is very amusing.

,,So are you just not going to do anything about these two?", I took a piece of my chocolate cake with my fork while nodding in these two idiots direction.

,,They could literally stab their eyes out with these forks and I wouldn't care", Iwan stated off his opinion while looking at this phone with a bored expression.

That actually would be quite funny.

I am kidding, kidding.

,,That's not actually what I meant, I meant that you are sitting here with them and they are causing a scenario and well how can I say this, everyone is looking, literally everyone", I said that while making sure I didn't lie, because no kidding everyone was looking at these two idiots.

,,Oh, we are every weekend here,
so they got used to it", he assured me.

,,then why are they still looking?", I wondered.

,,maybe because it's entertaining-"

,,Why are you talking so much to her, my heart can't handle all of this pain Iwanchy", Hody stopped his movements with the fork he had in his hand that he just wanted to throw at Joshuas face and looked at us with a sulked facial expression.

,,Don't fucking talk to me", Iwan said emotionless while putting a piece of my cake into his mouth.

i hope he chokes on it.

,,Okay enough, Aponi don't give that brat any more attention. Only me, because I deserve your attention not like someone else in this room-", hody turned all his attention to us, let Joshua go and glared at Iwan while speaking to me? I don't know?

,,You literally kidnapped her", Joshua interrupted him by throwing a sausage on his face.

,,THATS WHAT FRIENDS DO", hody screamed at him as he disgustingly took the pieces of the sausage from his face off.

,,Aponi do friends do that?", Joshua looked at me and confronted me, to prove Hody wrong.

Uhhh Friends-

Well Yuzi never did that.

,,I think special friends do that?", I questioned Hodys behaviour and got laughed at.

What bitches.

,,Listen fuckers, I turned the Eagles down because their stupidness was worse than Cody's. Now I see multiple black dressed suspicious men hiding but looking in our direction, didn't I say they were stupid?"

As Iwan talked about black suspicious dressed men who were hiding from us, I stared to search with my eyes after them but couldn't see any.

I don't know how that fucker called Iwan noticed my movements, but he put his hand over mine, which were on the table positioned and moved it into a specific direction and also slightly nodded his head into the direction I was supposed to see a black dressed man.

There was no one, who is he trying to mess around with. Imma show him my- OH THERE IS A BLACK DRESSED MAN.

As a result that bitch chuckled, seeing my facial expression after I finally noticed one of the men and slowly I took notice of a few more.

,,Ohh so we gonna kill today?", Joshua questioned after he also took notice of the black dressed men, but he obviously immediately noticed them after Iwan mentioned it. The only reason he didn't notice them was probably because he was distracted with putting food into his mouth and fighting with Hody.

,,BUT WHYYYY, murder wasn't on today's agenda", Hody complained like a baby and cleaned off the side of his mouth.

,,I don't think it's on anyone's", I looked weirded out at him and got a eyebrow raising back.

,,No, it's on mine, just not until like next week Aponi baby", he let me know as he playfully winked at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

It's so adorable to have conversations with daily murders, you should do it too!

Really refreshing.

,,What's the plan, monster?", Joshua questioned Teddy.

Iwan looked once more around the whole restaurant until he began to tell the boys his plan.

Well at least that's what I thought he is going to do, because he literally just said ,,I don't know and I don't care, if they gonna attack then we simply kill all of them" and went on with eating.

So we just gonna wait for our death?

I think god had enough of me complaining and was like ,,You wanna die? Here is your opportunity bitch"

THANK U BABE.

,,But like can Aponi and I fuck off till then? I hate the sight of blood, you all know that", Hody told them two boys as he leaned back into his seat.

That's stupid. Hate the sight of blood?

,,Then maybe you shouldn't kill for a living" , I brought up his stupidness.

,,That's something else, I don't need to see blood so I can kill somebody. Killing is actually fun, seeing them lit in their last moments but seeing their blood? Ew no thanks, but you wouldn't get it princess"

,,Oh I am sorry, I never tried killing someone"

Lies, once I almost killed my dad because bitch here put a slight bit of rat poison in his tea instead of sugar.

And it wasn't even planned, my 10 year old self really thought that was sugar. But I didn't really know how to use that thing so only a little came out, summarily my dad was poisoned and was in the hospital for a whole ass mouth, sadly he didn't die. Oh and they all thought it was some random maid, she got fired. Sorry not sorry.

Oh yes right I am still in this situation here.

,,Maybe you should give it a try, I would even give you the honor of being your teacher"

,,Imma pass on this one"

,,Your own lose-"

,,Cody take Aponi and bring you both to the car, the show is beginning"

In the meantime of Iwan saying that, Cody picked me up and started to run away from our table.

The last thing I could see, is Iwan taking his gun out from the inside of his suit. After that the only thing you could hear, were gunshots.

Reminds me of the gala from the last time.

Oh I hope no one is going to get killed in front of me again, because I don't want Hody throwing all up on me after seeing my face covered with blood.

Wouldn't be nice.

,,See Aponi baby isn't the screaming just so refreshing to our ears", Hody started to joke around as he still ran to the exist, why was it such a long way though.

,,Shut up and move quicker", I rolled my eyes and put my head on his shoulders, noticing all the people laying on the ground or running around.

It wasn't a nice view, so I just closed my eyes.

,,Yes mam", afterwards he started to run faster and in no time we were outside in the car.

Meanwhile we were sitting in this car, Hody drinking a water bottle in one sip and me wondering when I can go home. I just wanna be aloneeee.

,,SOOO Aponi tell me how that experience was", he immediately said after throwing away the water bottle, he sounded out of breath by the way and his face got closer to mine, while he also had a creepy grin on his face.

,,It wasn't the first time, I hope you don't have amnesia and forgot about the last gala dear cowboy", I slowly pushed his face away by putting my whole hand on his face.

He stroke his forehead and his facial expression changed to as he just remembered something.

Seems like he really forgot it.

Wow.

,,Oh yes that also happened, how come you aren't depressed till now?"

I am.

Oh wait I am not, I am actually pretty fucking happy with being a dead human being.

,,Because people die, what am I supposed to do about that. I didn't even know them", I shrugged it off.

,,RIGHT, I totally also said that and they labeled me as a Crazy Psycho. Maybe also because I said that I like seeing them in pain but that's isn't the point. It's not that bad right", the part with liking seeing them in pain was pretty much a mumble compared to the rest but it was still hearable for my ears.

,,I don't want to continue this conversation and when the hell are Teddy and Joshua going to appear", I wondered as I looked outside the window but didn't really see anything.

,,Probably any second", Hody answered me as he also started to look out the window.

And how typical the door was ripped open in that moment and two tall guys came in.

Iwan sat next to me and Joshua next to Hody and the car started to drive away.

I immediately took notice of something that was in the side of Iwan's abs.

As I noticed it was a knife full with his blood leaking down onto the rest of his body, my eyes started to open wide.

He started too look at me with a confused expression: ,,Are you alright-"

,,Are you stupid?", this is getting on my last nerves how can someone not notice being fucking stabbed.

As I said those words Hody and Joshua looked with a sharp facial expression in our direction.

,,You are literally asking me if I am okay while you still didn't notice the knife in your abs, I should be the one asking you that because I very much don't think I was the one who fought with multiple creepy ass black dressed men. Jesus why is this so exhausting", I let out everything on my mind and my mood consistent only of being annoyed of everything and everyone.

I just noticed how intense he was looking at me with his green eyes.

For a man so adept at killing, his eyes were remarkably soft this time.

I don't know why but his stare makes me feel comfortable but at the same time I wanna punch him in the face because he still didn't treat his stabbed abs.

And as he heard my thought, he let go his gaze and just took out the knife, opened the window and threw it away.

So much to environment friendly.

,,I am sorry but you can't just take it out like it is nothing, you still are bleeding hella much. More than a girl on her period and that's a lots of blood", Joshua started to chuckle while Iwan didn't even want to look in my direction anymore.

,,I just did, the bleeding is going to stop soon and it's not a big deal"

,,Oh but when my lip was slightly bleeding it was the end of the world and I just had to go to the nurse, more exact you had to play nurse for me but now that you literally were stabbed, it isn't a big deal at all. Stop being a baby and let yourself get treated", I scolded him while raising my voice a little.

After that I heard a rough chuckle and Iwan turned around to me to look straight at me and allowed me to see his big fat amused grin on his face.

,,What's funny, Teddy?"

,,It's amusing how you were a little bit more yourself the whole day and that was just the jackpot of it all. Also didn't you notice you never once put on your famous smile", the last sentence was a whisper into my ear.

Yes I am very much going to lose my mind.

,,Oh and of course I will get this wound treated, but only if you play the nurse this time for me, butterfly", he chuckled as he leaned back from my ear and initialised every little part of my face with an amused facial expression.

I lost my mind.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ʜᴇɪɪɪ ʙᴀʙᴇss!🙌🏻
ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴛᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs 😭🤝

ᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ- THANK U SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 2K READS. ᴏᴍɢᴏᴍɢ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs 1,5ᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɪs 2ᴋ👀👏🏻

ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ sᴏ ʙᴀᴅʟᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴜɢʜʜ☠️

ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏʏʏʏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ 😳

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴜsᴀʟʟʏ,
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ😗

ᴜʜʜʜ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴀᴘᴏɴɪ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ғʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴘᴏɴɪ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴡᴀɴ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 😽

ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ?

ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ?

ᴀɴʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ?

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs?

ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇᴇᴇ ᴜᴜᴜ ᴀʟʟʟʟ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.3K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
11.5K 298 42
โ„๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•’๐•๐•ž ๐• ๐•”๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ง๐• ๐•๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•  โ„๐•– ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– โ„๐•– ๐•š๐•ค...
1.8M 41.4K 43
Smut Warning ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ”ฅ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
58.7K 858 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...