Mafia's Property [Editing]

By Parqcxcm_hoe

My first book and hence I don't know what I did here. ✗Complete, Revamped, Editing✗ "Keep grinding, you lit... More

Welcome to the Mafia
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
#BONUS CHAPTER#
⚘ Author is happyyy...

xlii.

129K 3.5K 2.6K
By Parqcxcm_hoe

AZALEA'S POV
NEXT DAY :

For a day, I was kept under observation in the hospital with both of them.
After nurse did my check up, Igor and Sergei came inside the room.

"Good morning, princess. Are you alright? " Igor said sitting next to the babies.

"Good morning. I'm fine." I replied.
I am feeling little better than yesterday. It was difficult for me to move yesterday, today I feel quite normal.

"Look at them. They have such small fingers, even smaller than my pinky"' Sergei spoke excited on seeing them.
"Bro, have you decided the names? I'm dying to call them by their names" Sergei looked over at Igor curiously.

"Yeah, I have thought about it." he replied. "I want to know if you like them" he spoke glancing towards me.

"I am going to love them for sure." I smiled as he said clearing his throat, ready to announce their names,

"So... The name that I've thought of.."

"Yeah.. Tell me.. " Sergei interrupted out of excitement.
Igor gave him a glare and continued.

"I want to name them as... " he began but suddenly Flora came in.

"Hey... Girl!!!" she said jumping in, instantly regretting.

"Uh... Shit. Umm... Please continue." she said, standing next to me as he continued.

"I... "

"Good morning, did you sleep well? " Jadyn entered flashing a smile as Carson followed him from behind. They saw Igor stare at them and looked at me in confusion.

"Damn...... Here I'm dying to know the names and you guys..... " Sergei stood up crossing his arms.

Igor sighed but continued,

"They will be called....... "

"Oh.. So here you all are. I was looking for you three outside." Annie came in and observed our faces.

Poor daddy.

She came next to us as Igor stood up.

"Lev and Adrik.I want to name them Lev and Adrik." he said, with his arms crossed and a blank face.
These names hold a strong meaning just like his, I'm so happy with them.
Everyone was happily complimenting the names and I couldn't stop myself from smiling and repeating it again and again, looking at them.

"I knew it was going to be good, after all I'm your cousin." Sergei spoke smiling ear to ear in front of Igor's face.

"The one with dark eyes will be Lev and the one with light eyes is Adrik." he announced as everyone was happy and smiling.

(Pronunciation:-
Lev- Le-hv
Adrik- aad rick.)

We all chatted after naming them. I changed their clothes into blue colored onesies and socks with a wollen cap.
I can't stop smiling at their smol face and those sweet actions they do.

We thanked all staff members and doctors before leaving and went down stairs together. Sergei held Lev and Adrik, stating he was given less time to see them.

"Look..... I'll be your favorite person when you grow up." Sergei spoke as Igor was giving him continuous stares.

"Let's go already and you better hold them properly." Igor warned him.
I got in the car with them and we drove off.

I have agreed to go with Igor but I'll still miss it back with Jadyn and Carson. It felt just like home, like a family and now it's difficult leaving them. I was thinking about it just when Igor held my arm.

"What happened, love? Is something bothering you?" He asked with a worried look.

"I will miss living with Jadyn and Carson." I said as he smiled, kissing my hand, he spoke,

"They'll be there at the mansion as now you're with me."

I'm here with you but it will take some time to recover from those memories of bad time. No matter how hard I try to explain myself, I can never forget this fact that I had to live a life that I never dreamt of can be so bad. I'm not mad at him anymore, for what I'll be? But thinking about my dark days, bring my feelings alive that I thought I buried.

Sergei was busy making ugly ass faces for babies and Igor was talking to some people on his phone. I must have come with Carson,Jadyn and Flora. I stared out of the window and thought what if being high was being normal and normal was being high. That means I'm high all the time.

AT HOME SWEET HOME:

I stepped out of the car with Lev in my arms while Adrik was with Igor. He held me by my waist and took me inside the mansion.

I glanced at Adrik and Lev, their little eyes were already scanning whole mansion even though it was small enough to barely see anything. Sergei and other men went inside the office as Igor and I went towards the room. I missed it so much.

He opened the door and the room was filled with teddy bears along with sponge balls on the floor. Blankets and wall color were changed to breezy blue from grey.

"Wow... " I exclaimed as he smiled.
This place is just different now. Even more beautiful.
We went in and I sat on the bed, holding them and looking around.

"It looks so prettiiee.... " I whined happily kissing their cheeks. I love teddy bears, I hope they both will share with me.

I rested them on the bed, next to bunny soft toy. He came towards me and sat next to me, placing a gentle kiss on my neck.

"Baby, I'll be in my office, call me if you need anything. Alright?" he spoke, placing a gentle kiss on Adrik's and Lev's forehead. He's busy again. It's because of us being here, it's increasing his work.

I thought of something and giggled as he looked at me.

"What is it? " he asked as I replied,

"Well, now that you have two babies, which baby are you talking about?"

He smirked, biting his lower lip, coming close to my ear and spoke,

"I think you know which baby I'm talking about and if not I'm ready to help." My stomach felt butterflies as I looked away.

I buried my face in the blanket, flustered at his words as his sexy voice could be heard laughing.

"So, I'll be in my office, kitten..." he emphasized, kissing me before leaving.

I spent most of my time with them while Igor was in his office. I took almost hundreds of pics and each and every one of them was perfect. They are so photogenic. I remember my one photo that mom took in which I was eating Ice-cream with its syrup on my whole face, making me look like an alien.
I'm going fill my phone's storage with their pics.

They're sooo cute.

Awww.. .... ×100

EVENING TIME:
AZALEA'S POV:

I was working with some left plans and designs on my laptop as it's a whole month I'm left with now. I'm not going back to work till I don't recover and will take care of babies, after that I'll have to work. Adrik and Lev are sleeping calmly and I've no one to play with so I'll just do my work.

Suddenly, Flora came in with a tray in her hand. She was smiling till she saw the laptop in front of me.

"Azalea, why are you on you're laptop. You were supposed to rest." she said frowning, closing the door as I closed it smiling.

She placed the tray on my table that had a bowl of chicken soup.

"I'm sooo much hungry." I said eyeing the soup as she spoke,

"You are not taking care of yourself. Now you have 2 more lives to take care of. If you aren't strong, how will you make them strong? I don't want to see you working right now. I.... " she kept speaking in one breath when suddenly Igor came in.

She looked at him and them back at me. I don't think that's a stare someone would give you when something good is about to happen.

"Don, you're here on right time. This girl, she started working again. She didn't even eat well." she complained as he looked at me with a frown.

He came near me after listening to whatever Flora had to say in my appreciation. She walked out, flashing her teeth before leaving. Look how happy this lady is.

He sat in front of me, looking at Adrik and Lev who were sleeping peacefully. Then he looked back at me.

"Weren't you told to stay away from work for few weeks. I think you need to be taught some discipline, hmm.....? " he said those last words in a whisper with a smirk.

I composed myself for not blushing at those thoughts that were running through my head.

"I was getting bored, so decided to do something." I replied as he shook his head. He shifted me from the bed to his lap with a gentle lift.

"Now, you'll do as I say." he said, picking up the bowl and stirring it a bit.

He placed a spoonful of soup in front of my mouth.
I tried taking it from him so that I can have it on my own but he won't let me.
Flora is such an amazing cook. I love everything she prepares. It has a taste of love and her hard work can be felt in flavour of the meal.

After I finished it, he placed it back on the table and held me firmly. Resting his forehead on mine.

"I have the best of everything in my life." he said cupping my face with his warm hands.

"I have the best girl and now two amazing children from her. What else do I need? I can't wait to make you mine in all ways." he spoke as I grabbed him by his neck and placed my head on his chest.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Comment
vote
Share
And if want to, then follow.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

A/N : I wanted to change the name of the baby so that it sounds better when taken with other one's name, so I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 786 31
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
169K 13K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.6M 216K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
165K 781 6
Siya a girl who dreamed of becoming a model became a sex toy to the whole industry Basically, it is a smut book No rape