Ice burn//Adam Banks

By DoWaDiddyDumDo

Bridget Nixon attends Eden Hall with a academic scholarship and they give her a second chance at figure skati... More

Framed
Eden Hall Academy
Cold as Ice
Coach Smirnoff
New Roster
Hans
The Funeral
Banksie
Lost Myself
Bloods and Allies
Robots and blueprints
Country Club
Board Meeting
Math Prodigy
Showdown
Kristin's a BIOTCH
Potentially
Bruised
Regionals
Surgery
Stupid Engagement Ring
I like Switzerland
War Against Riley and Banks
Besides the Warnings
What We Could've Been
Hard Knock Life
Authors Note : Please Read
Im so lonesome I could cry
E-Scape Goat
Nationals
Burnt Out
Not an Update
Fucking Knock
Perfection
Not an update
Maybe Fixed Problems
Ice Burn
Epilogue
Thank You!

Falling Hard

1.9K 23 1
By DoWaDiddyDumDo

Rick walked me to Mr. Wonsago's class which was the french teacher. We both stood outside his class.

"What did I say about that Banks kid?" Rick asked me frustratedly.

"Why should I listen to you. We aren't dating anymore." I say trying to hobble into the class. Rick went in my way and leaned on the brick wall.

"I own you, Nixon. So stop fucking around."

"You own me? What am I? A prop?" I retort. "Just let me get to class."

"No, that's not what a meant."

"You say that now." I snickered while hobbling around him.

"Bridget, I know Adam. H-He's bad news."

"Why? Because he didn't want to play on the varsity team with you?" I snickered. "Yeah, so bad."

"Bridget-."

"Shut up! You make me loose brain cells!" I interrupted as I went into the classroom.

After school, since I had no friends and no life, I decided to go to the JV hockey practice. I had no homework, no projects so I mind as well keep myself busy.

"Yeah Julie, he was like 'AdAm Is BaD NeWs' like what." I mocked. "Like what the hell does that mean?"

Julie giggled. "He is so weird."

"I know!"

Julie and I went into the locker room. "Hey Nixon! Hows the foot?" Russ asked.

"It's okay I guess." I replied.

"I really don't wanna do practice today." Goldberg groaned. "I had too many carbs at lunch today."

Ted Orion barged into the locker room. "Okay let's go guys. We have a lot to work on today." He said while walking around he then stopped in front of me. "What are you doing here?"

"I have no friends." I stated bluntly.

"All right then. Let's go team." He said once more and walked back out.

I grabbed my crutches and slowly got up.

"Need help?" Adam said, holding his hands out.

"You don't need to help me 24/7." I sighed.

"I know." He replied. "What did Rick say to you today?"

"Nothing important." I say while picking up his helmet from the bench. "Just focus on practice."

Adam grabbed his helmet from me and smiled. I stared into his blue, beautiful eyes. Was his eyes always look so blue and sparkly and literally beautiful?

We stared at each other for a moment until we heard the door barge back open and we snapped back to reality. It was only Adam and I in the locker room.

"Banks let's go!" Coach Orion ordered. "We don't have all day."

"Sorry, Coach." Adam said while rushing out of the locker room.

Orion glanced at me for a moment after Banks left the room.

"You his girlfriend?" He asked.

"No, are you?" I smirked.

The coach glared at me. "No, no i'm not." I said.

He gave me a sly look then began walking to the rink. I was then alone in the locker room. Just me, myself, and I.

I started for the dorms.

I was alone in my dorm just keeping myself busy by doing some extra credit when Tiffany came in.

"Hi." She said softly.

"Hey? Should you be skating?" I asked.

"No, I'm leaving." She croaked while walking past me.

"Your leaving? What do you mean your leaving?" I asked.

"Well, my dad's business went bankrupt and he's having trouble finding work." She informed. "That means we don't have the money to attend here."

"But you will still be in town, right?" I asked.

"No, we are moving to Texas to live with our cousins." She exclaimed. "And it's not like I could apply for a scholarship. I don't have the mental and physical capabilities and requirements to receive a athletic or academic scholarship."

"Yes you do!" I claimed. "You can do a triple axel."

"I'd break my ankles, Bridget. This is it." She sighed. "I'm leaving tomorrow."

I stood up on my crutches. "How long did you know about this?" I asked.

"Well I knew he went bankrupt but he is so good at solving his problems that I didn't think he wouldn't fix them in time." She exclaimed. "Then this morning during second period, I was informed by the office that my dad will be picking me up tomorrow afternoon and we will be flying down to Texas."

"So this is it?" I croaked.

"This is it." She shrugged.

After school the next day before I went to my dad's house, I went to my dorm room. One side was filled with posters and joy, whereas the other was empty and dark. Alone sat my side of the room next to an empty side with an empty desk, an empty closet, and a bed with no sheets.

I was going down the hall when I bumped into Adam again.

"Do you need-."

I glared at him.

"Sorry." He sighed awkwardly.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I'm starting to get used to going down steps with crutches." I said.

"That's good. Still be careful though." He reminded.

"I am. Chill cake eater." I sassed.

He furrowed his eyebrows playfully. "How do you know about that nick name?"

"I heard Russ call you it a few times." I giggled once I made it down the stairs.

Adam opened the school doors for me and helped me out. "I'll see you Sunday." I smiled.

I hobbled into my dad's car and waved Adam goodbye.

"You move on fast." My dad joked.

"It's just my friend, Adam."

"Adam Banks?" My dad asked. I nodded. "His dad is a very wealthy man."

"Isn't everyone's dad at Eden Hall a wealthy man?"

My dad shrugged. "Most of the time."

Adam walked back into the school and turned the corner. That's when he met up with the worst of the worse. The one and Only Rick Riley.

"How's Bridget, Banks?" Rick asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Adam retorted.

Rick pushed him against the lockers. "Look Banks, i'm not gonna act like I wouldn't like to fight you. I could've totally took you on today-."

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because I care about Bridget getting hurt."

"Oh really?"

"I treated her well. I was always loyal, Always!"

"Say that to all the cheerleaders you've checked out behind her back. I'm not gonna act like none of us noticed."

"You shut the hell up, peppy." Rick snapped. "I can take you anytime, anywhere. I told you to stay away."

Adam glared at Rick, harshly.

"Anytime, anywhere." Rick grumbled.

"What are you boys doing down there?" A teacher called from the end of the hall. Rick quickly took his hands off of Adam and began cleaning off the blonde boy's jacket.

"Just catching up." Rick smiled.

The teacher glared then kept walking down the other hall.

"Watch it, Banksie. I'm serious." Rick backed away with his boys and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 1.3K 40
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆 Daisy Jacobs is on the District Five hockey team with her best friends Averman and Jesse. District Five isn't...
26.4K 351 24
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 Adam Banks realized he loved something other than hockey. 𝐎𝐑 When Adam Banks meets Scooter Holland's little sister. "Hey, Banks. Eyes off...
74.2K 668 15
"Nobody could replace you as my best friend" Jane 'JJ' Fox hasn't talked to the ducks in three years. Being one of the best hockey players in the wor...
72.6K 884 28
Lexi Riley is a freshman at Eden Hall, her brother is Rick Riley who plays on the varsity hockey team. She isn't too excited about the upcoming schoo...