tuna β€’ bnha x jjk

By fayexid_

"...Tuna?" ΰ½²β”€ΝœΝ‘π–€“Ν‘Νœβ”€ΰΎ€ A crossover with the main focus on the oc who is inspired by Toge Inumaki. Contains... More

INTRODUCTION+DESCRIPTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T W E L V E A N D A HALF
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ ONE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ TWO
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ THREE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ FOUR
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ FIVE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ SIX
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ SEVEN
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ EIGHT
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ NINE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ TEN
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ ELEVEN
the before story
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ T W E L V E
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ T H I R T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ F O U R T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ F I F T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ S I X T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ S E V E N T E E N

S I X

11.7K 382 205
By fayexid_

!REVISED!
!!TW, SCARS!!
Me and the girls are now in the changing room, looking around, I felt out of place seeing their high quality and impressive hero suit.

I don't know why, it makes me feel insecure.

Especially since this is my first hero costume design. I hope I didn't make it too wacky.

"Wow Gumi, your hero costume is so pretty!"

I glanced over at Uraraka with a hum, my face reddened as I saw them all staring at me.

Or more specifically my hero costume.

I blushed, hiding my uncovered stomach "Tu..na?" Really?

Uraraka and some of the others nodded ferociously, "Yeah! It fits you. Though I didn't think you would be a fan of cleavage."

It's just so I can breath easily. I'm not all that comfortable in it per say.

Uraraka smiled ear to ear at me "Well I think it looks amazing! I wasn't very fond of my tightsuit too, but now I'm fine with it."

Mina just somehow showed up next to me, I'm pretty much convinced she has a side quirk of teleportation, and hugged my shoulder "Yeah, don't worry, you look absolutely gorgeous."

"Did you designed it yourself Tsugumi-san?" I nodded my head at Momo "Tuna tuna." With a little help from my little brother.

"You two have a good sense of style then." I grinned at Jirou, smiling as a sign of thank you.

After the rest got ready, we all went to gym gamma, which already has multiple rings in it for the sparring today.

My eyes shone. A real fight! I haven't had that in.. Ever actually.

"Now, since everybody is here, line up! I'll tell you who you'll be fighting now."

We all crowd up in the middle as we listened to all might talking while pairing us up, and so far, the pairs seems a bit random. For instance, Bakugo and Tokoyami, Izuku and Aoyama, Kirishima and Shoji, Kaminari and Sero. Yeah, that kind of random.

"Last, but not least, Todoroki and Inumaki. Everyone can go to their designated rings where there will be cameras, and we'll be monitoring you from here and above. Good luck everyone. Plus Ultra!"

Wait what?

I just told everyone my 'tragic' backstory and somehow now I'm paired with the person that has a connection with the person in the story? Wow author, talk about cliché.

This is not going to end very nicely.

I glanced at Todoroki, and my breath hitched when his eyes met mine. I have to say, his brown eyes reminded me so much of that other Todoroki, it's sickening.

He bowed at me, and walked to our ring. I swallowed the saliva that I didn't know I kept, and walked curtly behind him.

Not long after, we were standing face to face at the arena. I can see him squinting his eyes at me before asking a very obvious question.

"Aren't you Ugo's friend?"

My eyebrows twitched, friend? Oh please, it's more like a peasant and millionaire kind of situation, with me being the first option.

"Okaka." No.

He was about to say something, but was cut off with All Might's countdown.

"Battle will proceed in five,"

I stood in stance, getting ready for the attacks he'll give me, adjusting my speakers, and making sure it works. He followed not long after, taking his stance.

"Four,"

What if I lose control and end up hurting him just because he has the same name even though he did nothing?

"Three,"

Nah, that won't happen.

"Two,"

Would it?

"and One. GO"

This is such a bad idea.

Just as All Might screamed 'GO' I felt, and saw the Ice rushing it's way towards me.

I activated my quirk, my eyes turning a brighter shade of purple as I spoke.

"STOP."

The shards of the sharp Ice stopped in front of me, I shivered as I felt the cold air running across my body.

Just as I see Todoroki getting ready to launch his next attack, I took my honors.

"Reverse attack."

Just like that, the Ice started moving again, but instead of moving to me, it moved backwards and inching closer to Todoroki at an immense speed.

He activated his fire side and melted the ice away, I sighed internally in jealousy, what a nice quirk. But before I knew it, he countered the attack with another one.

This time it's doubled.

He summoned both his fire and Ice side, which made me wonder how it worked, but that's the least I should worry about in the moment.

"Fly."

I jumped up and dodged his ice, but it didn't quite did it with the fire. It caught my arm and I just looked at it, before looking back at Todoroki. I snickered.

God he reminded me so much of that guy.

I hate it.

I shrugged off the burning feeling even though for normal people it would probably hurt like a bitch but hey, what's new?

I landed back down whilst the boy in front of me is still throwing attacks at me and continuously using his ice side.

I just stared at him as he kneeled on the ground and used it to more or less make that big ice glacier thingy that I saw in the sports festival last year.

As he activated it, I could feel it rushing it's way to my body, and I let it.

I shivered a little at the cold and icy feeling, but felt slightly delighted that at less my burnt left arm got some ice on it.

"INUMAKI IS UNABLE TO BATTLE-"

No I'm not. I stared straight at the camera and my eyes shone again.

"Melt."

The water around me quickly melted, forming a huge puddle around me, and before he could counter the attack. I kneeled right on top of the water with my gaze straight at him.

"Transform into chains."

The water then solified, turning itself into two long water chains. I gripped the both of them with my hands, and I ran forward.

Todoroki blasted me with his fire, I jumped up and spin my way above it, he stared at me wide it, and continued blasting me with his ice, I blowed at it "Evaporate"

And I kept repeating that word as I dodged his fire and ice at the same time, occasionally using my chains to stop the ice.

I was grinding on my teeth, everytime he uses his fire, images of that guy keeps appearing inside of my head and it's pissing me the fuck off.

You know this is not gonna end well.

Once I thought I was close enough, I wrapped both of my chains to his body, securing both of his hands on his side, so he can't use it anymore.

I tightened my grip, and made sure I have a strong stance, before I pulled him closer to me.

To my surprise, my strength was a bit too much so I ended up dragging him in front of me. He was technically flying.

His eyes widened as he stood not even 5 inches away from me, I grinned at him which I'm sure he can't see.

I gripped him closer basically making him having contact with my body. I heard some gasps, but I ignored them.

I inched my mouth closer to his ear as I whispered at him "Kneel."

(Bless all your minds)

As if he's being pulled by force, he kneeled down. His knees dropping with a loud thump.

I stared at him blankly, looking at his red side that looks like a genuine copy of Ugo.

I should not take my reven-

"You know I absolutely despise your cousin."

He stared at me, not only him, but I felt multiple people staring at me, but I couldn't care less.

"You know why I didn't wince? Because your cousin burned me, oh so many times. You know how?"

I kneeled in front of him, grabbinf his hands, and forcing it to hold mine, or at least hover over it.

I could feel him looking confused, I just blankly stared at my already burnt arm.

"Like this. Burn."

His quirk involuntary activated, and fire started igniting, burning my left arm even more than before.

Todoroki's eyes widened in panic, and I can visibly see him trying to rip off his hands from me.

His eyes met mine, and was completely shocked when he saw me not even wincing, it was just.. Blank.

I sighed when I heard some people demanding me to stop. "I guess that's enough."

I stood back up, seeing his face that looked absolutely mortified.

"Don't worry too much about it, it didn't felt like anything." He glanced up at me "i mean i've been through worse, wait till you see what he's done to my legs."

Wait. shit-

My pants ripped itself off up until the knees, showing my legs all burnt and scarred. I heard more gasps. Again I sighed.

"I know I'm being petty. You did nothing and yet I'm using you for something a person that looks like you did."

I rubbed my eyes with my uninjured arm, feeling it slightly burn since my eyes were basically saying a whole new world shining shimmering splendid.

God I am petty aren't I?

"Just.. Say you surrender."

"I surrender."

I dropped the chains and it turned to water again.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

I turned around and walked out of the ring as I heard the speaker stating wide and clear "T-Todoroki is unable to battle.. Inumaki wins..?"

I walked to all might, and he looks stunned. Eveyone looks stunned really.

May I go to recovery girl?

"Um.. Do you want someone to accompany you?"

I shook my head, and he hesitantly nodded. "Go ahead young Inumaki, stay safe."

I'm going to the infirmary not a war zone.

But I nodded, making my way out of the gym.

Great going Gumi, now you have to make it up to Todoroki.

•••
First of all, I know Gumi is doing a bit much rn, but hey, what is a fanfic without trauma, hahaha... yea

TODOROKI I'M SORRY AAAAAA
He's probably seeing flashbacks, WHAT WAS I WRITING?

Oh and BTW to clarify,
1. the girls didn't know about her scars because she always change in the bathroom and the girls didn't question it.
2. I didn't delete the fight scene because it's mandatory for the future plot.
3. Yes, Tsugumi can command dead things. That's what makes her and JJK Toge a bit different.

OOOKAY SO THAT'S IT, oOoh btw lool at what I did :3

hehe bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
83.1K 2.4K 21
Izuku Midoriya has been raised by sea creatures and only remembers bits and pieces to where he's from. Izuku decides to go on a journey to find the a...
10.6K 617 6
Katsuki and Izuku met on the beach when they were teenagers. They hit it off immediately and spent the whole summer hanging out and enjoying the sun...
499K 36.3K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 π‡π„π‹ππ‹π„π’π’βž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ γ“γ‚“γ«γ‘γ―ΛŠΛŽ- π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩...