Your Touch (Percabeth AU)

Oleh liv-and-leigh

Annabeth Chase is super smart, and top in her classes. She and Percy Jackson have a long line of history, all... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue (23)

12

1.3K 7 5
Oleh liv-and-leigh

Percy

It was December and snowing heavily, Annabeth and I went to Piper's house to sled with everyone in her backyard.

I decided to go down the hill head-first, which ended up being really fun. I did it a second time and crashed into the fence head-first, causing me to pass out.

I was fading in and out of consciousness, seeing Annabeth and everyone else crowded around me.

~~~

I awoke in a hospital bed, Annabeth was asleep in the chair next to me.

She jolted awake when she heard me move, which was odd because she's usually a very heavy sleeper.

"You're awake!" She sighed, getting up and coming next to me. "You were in a coma for five days cause of a concussion, you also broke your arm."

I motioned for her to come closer, holding out my arms for a hug. She hugged me and immediately started to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"I thought I was gonna lose you." She whispered.

"Well, you didn't, I'm okay now."

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

~~~

Apparently, I have to be in the hospital for another week. Yay. At least I had Annabeth.

She was lying in the bed next to me and we were just talking about random things when her phone rang.

She looked at the screen and got up, "I'll be right back, I have to take this."

I nodded. She left the room and I heard her arguing with someone.

"Who was that?" I asked when she came back in.

"My dad." She said simply before falling to the ground.

"ANNABETH!" I yelled, causing a doctor to come in.

Apparently, she passed out from exhaustion. 

I was transferred to a room that had multiple other people in it, one of them being Annabeth. She was next to me and was being watched by hospital staff to make sure she was getting enough rest.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

165K 4.2K 107
Whenever your soulmate gets injured in any physical way it appears on your body. Since the age of 13 Will Solace has had cuts, gashes, burns, bruises...
36K 1.6K 28
A Percabeth [AU] songfic and fanfic based on the song "Symphony". "'I've been hearing symphonies Before all I heard was silence A rhapsody for you an...
Discolored Oleh Sunny

Fiksi Penggemar

44.6K 1.8K 18
Color. It's something our brain makes up. It doesn't really exist. So how come everyone made a big fuss about meeting and touching their soulmate so...
104K 1.3K 45
Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Nico, Will, Frank, Hazel, Travis, Katie and were one massive friend group at their Eagle Mountain College and Highsch...